Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

3 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Yes it's shocking indeed.. I guess it's a peaceful parting

I too guess the same.. 

Hope everything will be good.

All the best & good luck to Bro Huang, thank you for taking care of our Yingboa for the past 2 yrs too.

DpDXrNSU8AILERe.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Zhao Liying parts ways with manager

Zhao+Liying+Manager+.jpg

I have to admit, I thought the photo which looks like a couple pic was about something else entirely, but it's actually Zhao Liying and her manager Huang Bin. Today, Zhao Liying shared that she and her manager have decided to part ways. The two have worked together for two years. It's no question that Zhao Liying's career has reached new heights in recent years and while it's a testament to the actress's hard work, it's also a nod to a strong support team

Zhao+Liying+Huang+Bin+part+ways.png

Zhao Liying writes a short message to Huang Bin to wish him well and thank him for leading the team in the last two years. Huang Bin responds in kind and wishes her the best in the next chapter of her life. He says that they shared many firsts together and he will treasure the memories. He also thanked the staff and said that he can finally go on vacation. 

source cr http://www.dramapanda.com/2018/10/zhao-liying-parts-ways-with-manager.html

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I dont think it has anything to do with FSF. Huang Xuaming and Huang Bing parted ways because HXM wasn't happy with the resources he was getting, his fans were also unhappy with his projects. As for ZLY, I think a few things led to her decision. One, contract coming up for renewal and him opening up his own studio. Two, I felt like his staff went with positive or negative publicity is good publicity and they rarely defended ZLY from rumors or answered rumors. And finally, I just dont think he was getting her the stuff that fits her image. Nothing wrong with trying to be different, but her image is different from the resources he was getting her. She is the girl next door type of actress. And I think she wants to be considered as a serious actress and not so much a celebrity. 

I just hope her next manager is good. I think ZLY and Huang Bin had a really good relationship and got along really great, which was really different from her previous manager. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

ZLY didn't attend the events yesterday but she was all the people could think.. 

ZLY is still trending in Weibo for ppl telling that zhaoliying's dress was more beautiful for golden eagle!! 

I couldn't agree more, even her body language is priceless, our Yingbao is a real Goddess.
DpOu1R8UUAAtHV0.jpg
2018 actual attire is as below

Spoiler

Seems there are many new faces at Bazaar Charity night yesterday

Nevertheless our Yingbao is so generous never failed to donate tho she didnt personally attended.

~The charity of Bazaar this year is to would that it is not going to work, but the name is announced. It also donated a scholarship to support children. 100000 RMB for auction in 1 hr ~Cr as labelled/Konn (translate google)

DpV-yDmXoAA71-Z.jpg

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 8