Quantcast

Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys! This is my first post and I might not post too often in the future, but I just wanted to drop by and let everyone on this thread know that I really appreciate all the updates on Liying. This

I'm wondering wether these haters are truly hate ZLY or they hate her because they are being paid to do so.   100% agree with you, we should not respond to this. Let the rubbish remain be

Like every celebrity ZLY has haters. Some weibo accounts do get pay to create negative trends like that one with CX. But some people do dislike her and her fans. What is interesting is that she has re

12 hours ago, xingerzhenhaokan said:

They expressed their strong support for SARFT to crack down on the audience ratings fraud.

I hope they find the best way on the fraud ratings, anyway audiences are the weapon to boost for hot drama effect in China and their actor/actresses too

I also hope they don't dragged too long on this issue as it might bring bad effect on the upcoming dramas esp on our Yingbao's drama ~OGT and MingLan. Now already Sept, yet OGT as planned to be out yet has no fixed date of release. :mellow:

• Like 2