Quantcast
sugarplum892

Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

15 minutes ago, cenching said:

Thank you, Darling!!! :wub: I heard about that rumour since January but if I didn’t remember it wrongly it was clarified by some people. 

It’s a curious case bcoz her endorsement with Dior lasted less than a year even though the crowning ceremony was full of drumroll fanfares and fireworks.

It's sure a curious case. But I do think that it is not necessarily bad for her. I remembered that she got unfairly attacked for being unfashionable by many many people (including competitors) when she took on the endorsement. 

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, thelonetraveller_18 said:

It's sure a curious case. But I do think that it is not necessarily bad for her. I remembered that she got unfairly attacked for being unfashionable by many many people (including competitors) when she took on the endorsement. 

Yup, people said that she isn’t elegant enough to carry a Dior bcoz of her girl next door image and she got bashed badly for her English speaking ads until Dior took down the video from their official Weibo....

But AB got bashed worse than her when she was appointed as Dior’s Ambassador... Dior treated her unfairly if they terminated the contract bcoz of pressure from haters....Anyway, haters gonna hate....ZLY is the one laughing all the way to the bank....:P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

ZLY for Longines, there seems to be an upcoming short film for this too.

DjCCIv2UwAABWpY.jpg

DjCCNOdUYAAIvFp.jpgDjCCQxfU0AEjhxz.jpg

Her dress looked the same as the pic. for that Chow Tai Fook jewellery..

• Like 4

11 hours ago, jewelsc said:

ZLY for Longines, there seems to be an upcoming short film for this too.

Her dress looked the same as the pic. for that Chow Tai Fook jewellery..

Ah yes, but as i see from the previous old pics,  they usually used to have same pics even for different endorsements.

It also mentioned there will be a mini film on this CTF jewellery, i hope i read correctly.

37860313_1974281135937054_41020942519055

• Like 3

1 hour ago, minoku2209 said:

Ah yes, but as i see from the previous old pics,  they usually used to have same pics even for different endorsements.

It also mentioned there will be a mini film on this CTF jewellery, i hope i read correctly.

I'd noticed too, guess saves time and money doing everything in one shot :D.

I am so deprived of her that i even enjoyed watching her mini films commercials over and over again (her current one with Yang Yang Meituan Food Delivery) ...awaiting on her other short films now :lol:.

• Like 4

Our gorgeous zly's still in the top 20, even without any movies or dramas!!!:kiss_wink:

LqwQvcI.jpg

ZLY's ads is everywhere!!!!!

bcO8oqZ.jpg

ktAkqC9.jpg

Can someone please translate this, what is the surprise is all about!!! I know 666 means "some things will go smoothly"...please please translate. Thank you. 

iQb53j0.jpg

Spoiler

2y3ScQX.jpg

MBXzuh9.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@lxands hey, u shoulda posted that on their shipping thread..that thread needs updating :P.

@princressagents1 

Translation:

Yingbao will hold a fan meeting in August.  A survey from IQiYi leaked... 
The Question asked " When will Zhao Liying IQiYi VIP member spokesperson 2018 meeting be held? " 
The options r August 13, 14 and 15 

Cr to Anne Tweet @annalind05

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Gorgeous Yingbao on big screen

DjRT4wHUcAARAXT.jpg

Yingbao wearing Kumi Ding black headwear for Neufmode Magazine

DjRR7GQV4AILppm.jpgDjRR4yTU0AAveyq.jpg

DjRR_oJUwAAhOHg.jpg

cr as labelled/anne/zlyfb

• Like 4