Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

On 8/2/2018 at 8:11 PM, icyphoenix said:

B)Like A Star she refuted rumors 

What them really crazy? :crazy: Those medias/antis/c-netzs so heartless as if they had nothing doing but to create such bad reputation scandal rumors? I wonder if those medias been paid to do so? :angry:

Bravo, good respond by our Yingbao! :lol:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

What them really crazy? :crazy: Those medias/antis/c-netzs so heartless as if they had nothing doing but to create such bad reputation scandal rumors? I wonder if those medias been paid to do so? :angry:

I don't understand y r they behind our yingbao lolz.. She can't even take hiatus for health purposes or what!!.. She dealt with it like a queen! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I don't understand y r they behind our yingbao lolz.. She can't even take hiatus for health purposes or what!!.. She dealt with it like a queen! 

i couldn't agree with you more. Those ppl are very busy body and jealous, it's none of their biz if Yingbao were to take a long break and a good rest due to her health.

• Like 2

Yingbao loves charity work! :wub:

Charity Donation Certificate

Dear Zhao Liying - Zhao Liying Global Fan Support Club:

Thank you for your great participation in the "One-on-One" Youth Growth and Development Series Work Organizing Committee, Gansu Provincial UNESCO Association, Western China Youth Philanthropy Alliance The Energy China Management Committee, Energy Idol and other co-sponsored activities to care for children in the western countryside, donated a total of 1,000 books. Your donations will all be used for rural education assistance, effectively improving the well-being of rural children, helping them gain knowledge and change their destiny.

Member Organization Committee Energy Ode to Honor Address: Thanks to Zhao Liying Global Fan Support Association,

Iqiyi Love Powder Group donated love books for our students, and

established Zhao Liying Love Library School to issue a certificate of honor to thank Jishishan County Anji School July 5, 2018

cr & translated: zlyfb

38260581_661876034187523_130166698955033

38171778_661876084187518_804308779811628

38311157_661876134187513_11676349759362138430039_661876157520844_227613672617698

• Like 3

23 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

The pregnancy rumour started bcoz the papz caught FSF hanging out with a girl that looked like ZLY. In certain angles she does looked preggo.

8 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

Beautiful. :wub:

Anyone know who is the person besides Yingbao ?

She is one of ZLY’s closest friends since dinosaurs era. Since her semi retirement, ZLY spent most of her time with this friend. Their pictures littered in Weibo but I don’t know her name...She is in the same circle with Cassie Zhou (ZLY’s best friend and co star in Cuo Dian Yuan Yang) and another male celebrity  that I forgot the name...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/3/2018 at 9:06 AM, cenching said:

The pregnancy rumour started bcoz the papz caught FSF hanging out with a girl that looked like ZLY. In certain angles she does looked preggo.

If that girl isn't ZLY, y doesn't she or her studio clarify that part? I too believe it isn't her bcos of the height difrnce but all ZLY did was posted pics of herself and her dog doing the 'split' with her saying that she's got nothing else to say.  And even after she has indirectly made a clarification, the 'pregnancy' news is still so HOT.  

Imagine FSF is considered as the 'phantom baby' father, he must be really shocked especially IF he'd never went that far with her :o,  maybe from now on, he should start reconsidering having LY stays overnight at his place for the sake of her good reputation and his too if he isn't ready to become a daddy :lol:.

4 hours ago, jewelsc said:

If that girl isn't ZLY, y doesn't she or her studio clarify that part? I too believe it isn't her bcos of the height difrnce but all ZLY did was posted pics of herself and her dog doing the 'split' with her saying that she's got nothing else to say.  And even after she has indirectly made a clarification, the 'pregnancy' news is still so HOT.  

Imagine FSF is considered as the 'phantom baby' father, he must be really shocked especially IF he'd never went that far with her :o,  maybe from now on, he should start considering having LY stays overnight at his place for the sake of her good reputation and his too if he isn't ready to become a daddy :lol:.

I am also wondering why she only clarified about the pregnancy part. It’s obvious that girl wasn’t her (too tall and “muscular”). Aside from her “pregnancy” that trending hotly, the rumour of “finally she chose the old man” also getting hot....:lol: They were caught together too many times to consider only a mere rumour...

I remember last time we did discuss it here that the possible reasons of why she didn’t clarify her relationship with FSF is bcoz of her manager didn’t want to offend Huayi Brothers (FSF’s management company) or she does indeed in a relationship with him....:lol:

Let’s see what’s next from her....:lol:

1 hour ago, cenching said:

I am also wondering why she only clarified about the pregnancy part. It’s obvious that girl wasn’t her (too tall and “muscular”). Aside from her “pregnancy” that trending hotly, the rumour of “finally she chose the old man” also getting hot....:lol: They were caught together too many times to consider only a mere rumour...

I remember last time we did discuss it here that the possible reasons of why she didn’t clarify her relationship with FSF is bcoz of her manager didn’t want to offend Huayi Brothers (FSF’s management company) or she does indeed in a relationship with him....:lol:

Let’s see what’s next from her....:lol:

Well i suppose with her low key and stagnant life of being single and work, work, work..they r now starting to create a 'story' of her life since she's been spotted with FSF once too many times...and also since they r both not confirming anything then they might as well start a rumor to see if they r lucky enough to get something out of either  of them..again to no avail.  

In the next 6 months (since according to them she's 3 months along) if no belly and no baby, what will they say next, i'm sure whomsoever started that rumor wouldn't want to look the fool will probably think of something to say like she got an abortion?? :crazy:

1 hour ago, cenching said:

she does indeed in a relationship with him....:lol:

Zhao liying is a well known respectable actress, she's become the top actress with out no one's helped. She is not the type to create scandals and she is not an attention seeker either. And for her to had so many scandals with FSF, there is no undeniable that liying and FSF are in sort of relationship and especially the last scandal that liying was caught spending the second night at FSF house. And now, this scandal with her /pregnancy, I am so glad that's liying and her studio clarified about the pregnancy rumor, but never once liying or her studio clarified about her and FSF. I can't wait for liying and FSF to reveal their relationship, they make a beautiful couple. 

46 minutes ago, loveredrose said:

Zhao liying is a well known respectable actress, she's become the top actress with out no one's helped. She is not the type to create scandals and she is not an attention seeker either. And for her to had so many scandals with FSF, there is no undeniable that liying and FSF are in sort of relationship and especially the last scandal that liying was caught spending the second night at FSF house. And now, this scandal with her /pregnancy, I am so glad that's liying and her studio clarified about the pregnancy rumor, but never once liying or her studio clarified about her and FSF. I can't wait for liying and FSF to reveal their relationship, they make a beautiful couple. 

In some ways I do think FSF is a material for a good husband ...My only problem with him is his overly Botoxed face....:skull:

So far his only confirmed gfs were NiNi and Jely Lin even though he got many rumoured gfs but which single celebrity that doesn’t? Public “crucified” him for dating much younger JL but IMO JL was of legal age even though they have a big gap...He was dating NiNi for years and none of his exes said any single bad thing about him.....Attests to his good personality perhaps???

ZLY is looking for a serious relationship and FSF is ready to settle down too. So IF they do have something going on, the fans should back down and leave them alone.....Their personal life are their alone.....

• Like 4

1 hour ago, loveredrose said:

Zhao liying is a well known respectable actress, she's become the top actress with out no one's helped. She is not the type to create scandals and she is not an attention seeker either.

Whoever's ZLY decided to be with, i always gonna support her, if it FSF, then so be it. 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, cenching said:

ZLY is looking for a serious relationship and FSF is ready to settle down too. So IF they do have something going on, the fans should back down and leave them alone.....Their personal life are their alone.....

I agreed with you on that statement!! Enough is enough with all the scandals that liying and FSF has together, especially with scandal of her being pragant, thats gone too far. Thats why I can't wait for them to reveal their relationship.

FSF is a gentleman and well respected in his peers and his community, I pretty sure he is the right man thats will treat her right. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, loveredrose said:

FSF is a gentleman and well respected in his peers and his community, I pretty sure he is the right man thats will treat her right. 

He is one of The Most Eligible Bachelor of China.....:scream:  Not bcoz of his career but his family background.....:grin:

• LOL 2

On 8/4/2018 at 7:00 PM, icyphoenix said:

The upcoming events of yingbao 

Thanks for the list sched. Seems Yingbao started getting herself busy again.

I'm looking forward to all of her Aug month schedules.

Also I wonder what kind of drama / movie offers will she be accepting for her next project. It's already Aug, so I'm sure while resting she has already finalised her upcoming project offers.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 2