[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

13 hours ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

SO WARNING PLEASE EXCUSE THIS LONG POST BUT IT WAS COMPLETELY NECESSARY!!!!

I am assuming all of us are Ladies here in this thread, and its safe to say that we ALL can agree that SJK & SHK are equally attracted to each other  and have a blossoming close relationship. Since I can safely assume there are no men on here, I decided wouldn't it be interesting to get a males insight into the interactions between the two..... So thats when my bf comes along, to be honest I was planning on doing this with him a bit ago but got to busy with finals and such but any whoo since I made him watch all the videos of SJK AND SHK including the fan videos I decided to question him on what he thought so 

I asked EXACTLY

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU REALLY LIKE A GIRL VERSUS JUST HARMLESS FLIRTING?

my bf: "Well I treat you differently than the rest of the girls"

HOW?

my bf: "Um it depends, I believe when that guy was talking about the other girls(previous costars) it was harmless flirting like you said.... It's obvious that the guy likes her just take a look at how he acts around her... he LOOKS at her differently. Its hard to explain. Guys when they are less vocal about a girl it actually means the opposite.... HAHA were not as straight forward as girls are."

WHAT ABOUT HER? WHAT DO YOU THINK... DOES SHE LIKE HIM?

my bf: "Isn't that your territory? Can't you tell?

I THINK ITS QUITE OBVIOUS

my bf: Well then it is... but If you really wanna know when I thought something was up between them. Was that interview showed me where the guy said she will be mad if I don't say that. For me a guy would not willingly tell on LIVE television where there is probably thousands of girls who are watching not to mention the girl sitting across from him that WELL THERE IS ONE GIRL THAT HE WORRIES WILL GET MAD. If this guy hadn't said that Id chalk it up to nothing unusual that any actor wouldn't have done other than choosing his co-star. Also can make a stab at it that she likes him too other wise she wouldn't spend time with him as much as she does. Isn't it up to the girl whether she's willing to give this a guy a chance. Don't get me wrong that girls can have close guy friends but to me having a close guy friend that was your costar and who you made out with.... doesn't seem legit. If they hadn't done all those scenes you keeping watching on repeat 30 flippin times then sure its all good but damn. If she planned on having bf other than him, all I can say is Id be pretty pissed that she's hanging out with that guy (SJK). It wouldn't work is all I'm saying.

THEN WHAT ABOUT WHEN THEY SAID THEY ARE NOT DATING?

my bf: Lol I don't really know about how Korean celebrities handle dating but from what you told me about them and what you showed me, they probably aren't going to come out and say it. but whats funny is you tell me they are both quite honest people but they did manage to choose their words quite good. Didn't the guys agency say " the rumours are false, and to call it dating is getting ahead of ourselves?". To me the guy is saying hey were not OFFICIALLY dating right now, but we are taking our time and when it happens it happens. Same thing with her agency right didn't she say that yea they aren't dating and he's a close colleague etc. etc. but then they are quick to say oh btw thats all were going to give you basically no clear reason for the trip. Don't celebrities usually give a detailed explanation as to why the meeting happened. I don't know how things work but not your typical answer.

SO IF YOU CAN SUM UP WHAT WAS THE FEW THINGS THAT GAVE YOU A SENSE AS TO WHATS GOING ON:

my bf: hahaha um why? is this part of a uni project haha, cause I'm pretty sure this isn't anywhere related to human resources haha.

JUST TELL ME

my bf: LOL but after this Im going to bed. 

1) He ACTS DIFFERENTLY: very protective, calm I should say, He rarely jokes in interviews with her vs others I guess. Just basically he acts different because to him SHE IS DIFFERENT

2) They kinda have the same network of people around, Im not gonna name em but you know who they are, the only reason I mentioned it was because didn't he just recently chill with these ppl and recently i mean as a couple of years. I kinda get there was a sense of matchmaking going on. I think you told me that she recently said that people had talked him up a lot and so on and so forth. 

3) I guess the fact is they openly admitted they are continuing their friendship outside of that Korean drama. I mean if you don't want anything to happen wouldn't you not want to see the person as much as they do or as soon as they do outside of work related commitments.

4) To me the BTS and the gestures they privately or semi-privately, You know what I mean. They act differently then what you see in interviews kind of showcasing their close relationship to a minimum since they are private people. 

5) I just remembered the airport clip you showed me, For me that clip kinda SUMMED IT UP, ALL I SAW WAS THAT GUY NOT LEAVING HER SIDE ONCE KINDA WEIRD HOW HER STAFF WASN'T SIDE BY SIDE WITH HER BUT HE WAS THE ENTIRE TIME UP TO THE POINT OF BOARDING RIGHT WE ONLY WATCHED TWO CLIPS BUT TO ME I THOUGHT THE GUY WAS ACTING LIKE THE PROTECTIVE BF. LIKE IF ANYONE WAS GOING TO PROTECT HER HE WAS..... KINDA FEELING. 

LOL then my bf went to bed haha, the things we do for love right? haha 

With that being said I will leave you with some of my favourite gifs and pics just to get us back on track like @joongkyo mentioned earlier.

THIS SCREAMS "HUSBAND AND WIFE" DOES IT NOT?

BODY LANGUAGE RATING 10 OUT OF 10

MY EYES ONLY SEE SJK AND SHK

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!!!

wow....its very pretty conversation!i just love this! thank's for sharing with us.... :):) 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought SJK was suppose to be spending time with his family in HK, has anyone seen his family? And now he had left? Maybe there have been a change in their plan?

And no one saw SHK apart from that photo at the airport? 

Why wouldn't they just tell us that their working, taking a break etc?

i think something is up and the more they're trying to me normal, the more they are not lol 

hopefully we'll get more updates :)

I don't know if it's normal that i keep watching the fanvid of SJK with SHK hair stylist. Because i just love the fact that SHK let her own personal hair stylist to work with him. Such a caring girlfriend she is:wub:

I just watched this fanvid video outside the restaurant. SHK's stylist was protect SJK from fans who wanted to grab him and papparazi camera 

https://instagram.com/p/BD8auzZMosl/

I believe this was taken on 8th of April. Lucky is the fan that he smiled at so closely. That smile is gold! He must have stopped that girl heartbeat momentarily. Read the caption they are all so close to him that they could touch the skin...awwww

credit to owner 

:wub:

Both is good in white.. Is shg fave colour in recent years.. Almost all pc n other event she's wearing white

About sharing items.. Someone here has mentions that it remind her with ww time.. Thank you for mention it.. I mean not like sweater,hat etc but more like her stylist,her.... N her...  Is so sweet n caring.. I wonder what his share with her ? 

@SimpleWorld...that picture really screamed "Husband and Wife"...I happened to be reading your post when my 13 year old nephew saw the picture and said that they are bf/gf...then I ask him "why is that? that pic is for promotion"...then he said it has something to do with the aura/or vibes that make him say that...he happens to like SHK ever since when we both marathon watching Full House...:wub:

11 minutes ago, nozaroc said:

@SimpleWorld...that picture really screamed "Husband and Wife"...I happened to be reading your post when my 13 year old nephew saw the picture and said that they are bf/gf...then I ask him "why is that? that pic is for promotion"...then he said it has something to do with the aura/or vibes that make him say that...he happens to like SHK ever since when we both marathon watching Full House...:wub:

never underestimate the power of an innocent and pure opinion of a 13 years old boy.. 

News reports that SJK is back in S.Korea now. Whereas we still haven't got any news whether SHK was taking a domestic flight or an international flight. But seeing how she took the Mandarin translator it looks like she is off to either Beijing or Shanghai on a business trip.

I'm loving how SHK's stylist has been styling SJK's hair...very dashingly handsome.

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201604100100076060005287&servicedate=20160409

2016041001000760600052871.jpg

3 hours ago, MairaA said:

As I am a part of the Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun ship, I am so so so happy for them. You know I did do a small comparison of the two couples (AhnGoo and SongSong) a while ago. But Ill sum it up: [i just realized, i didnt sum it up, oops - read it if  you want :D ]

AhnGoo - During the press conference, a lot of PR obviously, awkwardness, hand holding, helping her off the stage, cute poses, seriousness. Basically how every drama that is somewhat romantic has. Then it was discovered that the two main leads got to know each other really well through just spending some alone time on a plane together to the shooting location. That's when something started blooming, the whole crushing phase. Then on Happy Together, I dont remember the exact date but Ahn Jae Hyun admitted that he was currently dating someone but will obviously admit to it if hes caught and Goo Hye Sun was present in this Happy Together episode and she sat there unphased. NO ONE HAD ANY IDEA THAT THESE TWO WERE DATING. So honestly, think about this. These people are actors. They are actors for a reason. They have such good control over their emotions and actions that they can probably make you believe anything. Okay, then Bam. Few months later, dating rumours, dispatch photos and then they admit to dating. NOW, they are happily getting married, and its literally only been a year. 

SongSong- During the press conference, awkward as hell, awkward hands, arms, everything, seriousness all around. I am NOT used to press conferences being THIS level of awkward. LOL seriously guys. Then move to the chemistry on the show, wow out of the roof. I knew then that I wanted to ship this couple. Now, you know what convinces me of their closeness? The amount of time they are in each others presence. 7 months of filming + NYC + late night cafe meetings + press conference + Hong Kong + selfies + going out to dinner. THAT IS A LOT OF TIME SPENT TOGETHER. On top of that, they knew each other before, and had hung out prior to filming DOTS. Now I can say they've spent a full year together. [My personal experience with spending time with guys: if I like the guy, I want to make time for him and try my best to get to know him more and try my best to hang out with him whatever chance i get - if i DONT like the guy, i'll not be as happy around him, have a few jokes here and there, try not to hang out with him, basically just stay away from him LOL]. Based on this, from everything i've seen, the opinions ive read on this thread I can say that they are in the early stages of their relationship and they are so in love. A women can tell when another women is in love. Its very easy to tell. Guys are much harder to read, for me especially. She is literally glowing. Everytime she is seen, she is smiling. But i've noticed one thing, SJK is smiling less now, in public. Hes keeping a pretty serious tone. I havent seen him smile so hugely in awhile unless we mention the hong kong press conference cause that was just hearts everywhere. I was ready to pronounce them husband and wife then and there. But I think hes not smiling as much because he misses our Hye Kyo. What a cutie. I'm gonna have to see a bit more BTS to be able to give a more accurate report of where I think they stand. I seriously think Ill be able to tell if I see more of their interactions. But really, after this drama ends, if this drama's main leads really like each other and are actually dating, they will eventually get caught, the truth never stays hidden and theyll be dating, dispatch photos, bam they admit.  A year later, wedding because Hye-Kyo wants to get married, she aint got time to wasteee. Hopefully our SJK is ready to settle down. 

Sorry for the long post [also, alot of this is personal opinion and if I got any facts or info wrong, please correct me or I probably just worded it wrong] 

@MairaAi love your post.

I have a confession. This morning i took a peek on goo hye sun and ahn jae hyun thread... and i gotta sayy they are awesome.... There is no slip at all untill this january right? Their one slip was recorded during that january event but wasn't really noticed until dispatch made them confirm their relationship...  

But then again i always feel that GHS  have a good poker face.

I don't know if i should feel bad or happy because our couple are the opposite hahaha... 

6 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

never underestimate the power of an innocent and pure opinion of a 13 years old boy.. 

@SeGafanlady sooo true hahaha

Sorry if this incident was already discussed before but I jut want to share how domestic Joong Ki was towards Hye Kyo during their PC.

Look how he noticed Hye Kyo's empty glass and reached for a bottle of water under their table and filled her glass :)

12993594_1550348561925833_62623415927191

12805870_1550348648592491_47147718147056  

12928329_1550348565259166_59599982546059

Not convinced that it's Hye Kyo's glass? IT IS, look at this image :)

12938192_1550348598592496_20763350579592

With a clearer view :)  :)

12670366_1550348621925827_19862805995019

Sigh that handsome face! And I'm still so *heart emoji in my eyes* when he volunteered to rate SHK and called her beautiful and really beautiful. And then he got shy asdfghjkl ugh too precious our captain yoo! While our goddess blushed as beautifully as his compliment :wub:

10 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Indeed he has reached back to Korea! 

Credit to owner 

You sure this is in Seoul?. So this fangirl followed him all the way from HK?. Because all her previous fancam videos are of him in HK and the last one is a picture of him at the HK airport .

Also, even if she was on the same flight as him...how did she manage to take his video - he would have flown first class which means he'd be out of the aircraft before her. Unless she flew first class too...

3 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

You sure this is in Seoul?. So this fangirl followed him all the way from HK?. Because all her previous fancam videos are of him in HK and the last one is a picture of him at the HK airport .

Also, even if she was on the same flight as him...how did she manage to take his video - he would have flown first class which means he'd be out of the aircraft before her. Unless she flew first class too...

Yeap. I have the same question.

And I think I saw some air hostesses in that fan vid. So should we focus a little bit on their uniform to spot whether it belongs to Korean Air or not? 

CAPTION TRANSLATION

Nothing (*usually it means bruise, but when used in this context it's like a slang word for nothing - pretty hard to explain actually..lol) .... (emoticon) I've got no idea.

I think she means she has no idea what she's thinking about in this picture.

She looks so adorable!!!.....Seriously, ridiculous how gorgeous since birth.

Archived