[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Its said that silence is gold. Kyo's father-in-law latest msg (i mention him as father-in-law coz kikyo  are still married) has shut down every allegation and rumour. So ki kyo don't need to say anything now.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SJK has totally moved on which is really SAD

Eventually everything will be exposed ...patience

SHK I feel she has a lot pain. Even though she was smiling, her eyes were not happy at the event in China.

Hope she meets her true soul mate.

Sigh really upset I wish they both didnt act for dramas after marriage. 

I wish they had babies first.

Maybe they would still be together.

Sigh it still heartbreaking.

I do feel SJK isnt mature enough.

Sigh 

Yes, it is indeed sad sad news. Just hope they parted amicably and peacefully.  Take whatever belongs to each, not fighting for more,  this will made settlement easier.  I believe our princess will not take what's not hers. Really heartache. I'm saddened by her eye bags, really bad, she must had cried every day.  Glad they both move on and wish them successful in their careers. 

@chilis  I agree with you.  Actually I'm admiring his high IQ or intelligence,  excellent student  etc, and happy that Kyo had found a good life time partner.  But not, I'm disappointed at him,  his behaviour, he should have been more mature and not threatening. 

To add on: I'm happy for them as a couple, but what he did to Kyo was very surprising and disappointing.  My heart still goes to Kyo

12 hours ago, GinaSingapore said:

Yes, it is indeed sad sad news. Just hope they parted amicably and peacefully.  Take whatever belongs to each, not fighting for more,  this will made settlement easier.  I believe our princess will not take what's not hers. Really heartache. I'm saddened by her eye bags, really bad, she must had cried every day.  Glad they both move on and wish them successful in their careers. 

@chilis  I agree with you.  Actually I'm admiring his high IQ or intelligence,  excellent student  etc, and happy that Kyo had found a good life time partner.  But not, I'm disappointed at him,  his behaviour, he should have been more mature and not threatening. 

To add on: I'm happy for them as a couple, but what he did to Kyo was very surprising and disappointing.  My heart still goes to Kyo

Kyo is clearly not happy with her divorce decision.coming from a broken family,had to become independent at a tender age when her counterparts were living the comforts of family life.....she deserves the label happily married....not divorced label.

hee hee hee :grimace::grimace:

not trying to defend Jung Gi here...  BUT, whatever has been decided by the ex-hubby, he must think about the consequences and she knew about it.

If he made that moved, he must have a ton of reasons behind it. Especially both of them are top celebrities in their country.  Every decision or any actions they make, they must think many times about the side effects/ consequences.

And we as an outsider only know the top layer of what is going on between them from the outside.

please do not quickly make a judgment like that.. just wait and see, the truth shall prevail...

also, please be smart fans, don't be like the fool and blind ones!

Cheers :relieved:

a passerby who has a neutral point of view

I really liked them but looking back at it now I agree with opinions about them being rushed into marriage. 

A tarot reader said their marriage decision was not founded purely on love especially on his part. All due to the hype being power Asia couple because of the drama. 

When the hype has died down they were quickly out of love and they were wondering what to do with it anymore. 

If you're interested to watch here's the link. 

I won't judge anybody if it's true. It was also said by Tarot reader many times the intent on marrying was not solely based on love. The kind of love they had was not deep that can withstand marriage ups and downs. They easily fell out of it. 

THE LESSON WE CAN LEARN FROM THEIR STORY IS NOT TO RUSH INTO MARRIAGE AND ONLY MARRY FOR LOVE AND NOT FOR ANYTHING ELSE. 

In Korean society they marry for many other reasons such as prestige and business other than love.

I wonder anyone notice SHK removed alot of her IG photos included her so called drinking/travel buddies photos?

anyway! kyonatic fans created more enemy for kyo instead of helping her. Stop believing those click-bait news. If those are true they should post the (SMS/statement) snap shots to support their claim. 

Hi.

When I heard news about SongSong divorce and the reaction of SJK father texted friends saying sorry for the divorce. I cannot help but see the parallelisms between this real life story and One Spring Night.

It does happen in Korea. Many other considerations why people marry. The families also considered it status or like prestige when they marry into successful persons.

Antiquated set up I know but this is reality in Korea. Aside from the couple's personal relationship with each other, the Family relations play important factor in their society for the success of marriages. 

For whatever it is, I am sure SHK being raised by a single divorced mom is raised on the modern side of things and her family is pretty much private and from there alone we can see how incompatible their upbringings are. 

Just wish them the best to find the persons really meant for them.

4 hours ago, Phoenix26 said:

Hi.

When I heard news about SongSong divorce and the reaction of SJK father texted friends saying sorry for the divorce. I cannot help but see the parallelisms between this real life story and One Spring Night.

It does happen in Korea. Many other considerations why people marry. The families also considered it status or like prestige when they marry into successful persons.

Antiquated set up I know but this is reality in Korea. Aside from the couple's personal relationship with each other, the Family relations play important factor in their society for the success of marriages. 

For whatever it is, I am sure SHK being raised by a single divorced mom is raised on the modern side of things and her family is pretty much private and from there alone we can see how incompatible their upbringings are. 

Just wish them the best to find the persons really meant for them.

I have seen couples with variant upbringing doing well in their marriage.my sister and brother in law are one e.g.

It might be antiquated in the part of world you belong.but there are many nations where marriage is not an isolated relation between man and woman but a bond between two families .and  Korea is not an exception where family , marriage,morality still carry sanctity....thanks to the parent generation.

There's nothing bad in it parents wanting  to help marriage of their wards if they see scope of doing so.

LOLLLLLL people need to stop saying that songsong marriage was a rush. If you’re a true fan, you’d know that they’ve been dating during dots shooting. In fact, magazine interviews say that the two already had eyes for each other especially SJK even before dots shooting.

You have no idea how much SS fans went “delulu” over clues from pictures/events that link songsong. Even before their wedding announcement, fans knew they were already in a relationship. (Funny how this thread was once flooded with pictures of their secret dates. Those were the days. Still remember fans even got clues from SHK’s nail polish lol)

If it weren’t for the incident were SHK phone/private ig got hacked by her staff, I don’t think SS and their agencies would even announce their wedding. They’ve kept it private ever since. Their agencies even kept denying they’re dating. Remember? 

I’m heartbroken over this news but there’s nothing we can do. I just hope and pray that somehow the situation changes and they’ll change their minds. I still believe they were destined to be :((

STOP BRINGING SHK DOWN, STOP BRINGING SJK DOWN. THEY DO NOT DESERVE ALL THESE BASELESS RUMORS AND ASSUMPTIONS.

Actually I already try to move on and have been already move on with their divorce news.

As I supporting shk, I wonder why most comment from korean in naver are really harsh towards her? I'm accepted that divorce can happens due to difference personality and they can't overcome the difference. Two goods people can be divorce if they can't overcome their difference and tolerate each other.

But harsh and bad comments towards her really make me think bad about some korean. Does they want her to sad for a lifetime because the divorce?

As I know many country have same negative people. 

When reading just some of the comment (as I have to save my heart from more heartache)

from just ok I become quite annoyed towards sjk action. I don't want to blame him early the way he make the announce of the divorce, it make me wonder now is he feel happy now that his action make her looks very bad in her own country? (or is it just only 1%of korean netizan but when I read the English translation of the comment it's a big wow how people bashing people. It really a harsh reality) 

I hope he feels very happy right now. 

And I pray that shk can overcome this harsh world and have the strength to survive this hard moments. She is a strong women. 

2 people met & fall in love, they got married, then realised there are more differences than they can cope with, so before their relationship become more complicated, such as arrival of a child, they decided to end it...like it or not others have to accept it. Its their life....but the problem here is the way it was handled. I dont get it why  SJK announced to the world when he only just “FILED” the divorce becos it means SHK is still legally his wife until the court said otherwise. So this is the problem... he is still under the oath to care, cherish & protect the woman he married. Forget about love & cherish, the least he cud do is to protect her until they are legally divorce like most other celebrity divorce. What he did was like throwing his wife to the wolves jungle unarmed. No matter how angry he was or if SHK was in the wrong he shudnt just announced it like that...imagine poor SHK was attack by the divorce questions the moment she step off the plane. Forget abt the heartbreaking part but the humiliation she had to handle alone while SJK went on hiding announcement made by his lawyer. How she has to put on brave face attending public events that has been scheduled for her. Now we also know they have disputes on their assets which shud be done quietly if he had handle it wisely. I’m not blaming SJK for the divorce, it takes 2 to make the marriage works, it is the same otherwise but my issue is the way SJK handled their divorce issue. Also I wish his father stop making stmt & saying things abt his son & daughter-in-law marriage &divorce. His son is the celebrity,  & he is already in his mid 30s, I’m sure he can speak up for himself when he is ready. Becos whatever his father said will be manipulated by the media making it worst for both of them. He shud just stick with No Comment when ask abt the divorce

41 minutes ago, wildcherry said:

2 people met & fall in love, they got married, then realised there are more differences than they can cope with, so before their relationship become more complicated, such as arrival of a child, they decided to end it...like it or not others have to accept it. Its their life....but the problem here is the way it was handled. I dont get it why  SJK announced to the world when he only just “FILED” the divorce becos it means SHK is still legally his wife until the court said otherwise. So this is the problem... he is still under the oath to care, cherish & protect the woman he married. Forget about love & cherish, the least he cud do is to protect her until they are legally divorce like most other celebrity divorce. What he did was like throwing his wife to the wolves jungle unarmed. No matter how angry he was or if SHK was in the wrong he shudnt just announced it like that...imagine poor SHK was attack by the divorce questions the moment she step off the plane. Forget abt the heartbreaking part but the humiliation she had to handle alone while SJK went on hiding announcement made by his lawyer. How she has to put on brave face attending public events that has been scheduled for her. Now we also know they have disputes on their assets which shud be done quietly if he had handle it wisely. I’m not blaming SJK for the divorce, it takes 2 to make the marriage works, it is the same otherwise but my issue is the way SJK handled their divorce issue. Also I wish his father stop making stmt & saying things abt his son & daughter-in-law marriage &divorce. His son is the celebrity,  & he is already in his mid 30s, I’m sure he can speak up for himself when he is ready. Becos whatever his father said will be manipulated by the media making it worst for both of them. He shud just stick with No Comment when ask abt the divorce

OMG she was attacked by divorce questions ? Really? Where you read this news ?

Food for thoughts:

- " To couple: 

You're not gonna promise to each other that you will not disappoint one another because at some point you will. What is important is you don't go away, you don't escape, you don't leave one another just because you were disappointed.That's the meaning of Fidelity."

-" Every relationship has its problems but what makes it perfect is when you still want to be there when everything sucks.,"

-" You  can't just give up on someone because the situation's not ideal.  Great relationships aren't great because they have no problems. They're great because both people care enough about the other person to find a way to make it work."

-" A sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go." - Dane Matthews Band

-" No matter how good of a woman you are, you will never be good enough to a man who isn't ''ready"

- ' A normal person can't just turn love OFF - but a narcissist can turn it off just aws easily as they turned it on because showing Love is a Tool they use to Con people."

-" In many of the stories - HUSBANDS - who don't stand up for their wives often end up destroying their marriages."

- " You have to pretend I'm a bad person so you don't feel guilty about the things you did. I hope your delusions help you sleep at night."

- " You don't love her.

You just didn't want to be alone.Or maybe, maybe she was just good for your ego, or , or maybe she make you feel better about your miserable life, but you didn't love her. Because you don't destroy people you love."' - Grey's Anatomy 

-  " One day I hope you look back at what we had, and regret every single thing you did to let it end."

-" Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."- Marilyn Monroe

- " The truth hurts, but silence kills." - Mark Twain

- " Silence is the ultimate weapon of power." - Charles Dr Gaulle

- " How strange it is, that after all that we are Strangers again." - Lang Leav/fuckology

After all that was said and done....all the best SHK and SJk...

Bless you people of this thread...

Since I have been in love with Kyo for a long time, I cant help to be biased. I've been wanting her to settle and meet "Mr. RIght" the whole time. My heart is aching since day one of this so called fiasco. Yes I also thought that SJK was not man enough but let us not join the blaming game. Let's just support Kyo as always. You can also support SJK if you want but no more SJK for me. The day he did the I think the worst blow on SHK's life, he doesn't exist for me no more. Am happy at the least that this Lady is trying to move on. And to all her bashers, you can never put a good wo/man down.

14 minutes ago, weibo bear said:

Since SS has legally divorced, MOD should closed these thread. It has became a Kyonatic sub forum

This forum was created coz of ki kyo couple in dots.not coz they got married.dont mix the two

4 hours ago, falakmeer said:

This forum was created coz of ki kyo couple in dots.not coz they got married.dont mix the two

After they're divorced. There's no points to continue these ship.

Like you said "Don't mix the two up" you has been a "TOXIC" to these thread. Read the forum "RULES"

Sad but relieved that their divorce ended without any more drama.... For both, I wish them peace of mind and all the love in the world, from their family, friends and fans who loved them dearly without any prejudice. I'll continue supporting both individually and hoping someday, when all wounds have been healed and all are forgiven and forgotten, I'd see them together with genuine smiles on their faces. May both find true happiness deserving of 2 beautiful people... It's such a shame that it ended up this way, but looking back I'm grateful for the journey, for the happiness this couple has given me even for a short while... 

I know that many of us are hurting for SHK, SJK and SSCP. However, I'd like to put my two cents in to somehow alleviate the pain we are all feeling for them.

As someone who is married, I can assure you that no couple ever enters into such a covenant hoping or anticipating that it will end badly. We all enter marriage with so much hope for the future and with dreams for each other and our future families. I am sure that SHK and SJK were no different. We saw their happiness before and during the wedding itself. We saw them affectionately hug each other's parents, as if making a promise to those who reared them that they will take care of each other well. I have no doubt that when they made their vows, SSCP did so with much love, respect and excitement for the journey they would be embarking on.

Whatever happened in the months/years of their marriage, perhaps we shall never know. It is something between the both of them and is something we, as spectators, do not have the right to know. Even if we did find out, there's no guarantee we would even understand the why's of it anyway. Let us just be thankful that we somehow witnessed their love, their journey, despite it coming to a rough end. Many marriages in the world have survived the largest betrayals, the biggest of losses, among other things. The fact that their marriage did not survive may mean that whatever it is they went through is just something too large, too big, that the relationship has become irreparable. It does not mean that the love is gone or that there was never any love in the first place. It's just that sometimes, love isn't enough to keep a relationship going.

SHK and SJK are now on their own paths of healing. As their fans, there is nothing more we can do but to support them and pray for their happiness -- even if such happiness is no longer with each other.

23 hours ago, weibo bear said:

After they're divorced. There's no points to continue these ship.

Shippers' Paradise caters to real & reel couples.

Supporting SongSong is not mandatory for this thread to exist, as fans of Descendants of the Sun can ship Yoo Shi Jin and Kang Mo Yeon instead.

Archived