[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, enilec_15 said:

Tomorrow is going to be a wonderful day!!! :wub: Song song couple getting officially married and my idol Seunggi is coming out from his army enlistment!!!

Halloween is not so bad after all!! :D:tongue:

Yeah right. :) Hope someday your idol LSG works in a drama or movie with my idol SHK:wub: who will be officially Mrs. Song by tomorrow afternoon. I'm also hoping LSG works with her husband SJK someday.:wub:

TODAY IS THE DAY IN SK - A FEW MORE HOURS!!!  HURRAY TO ALL OF US, SHIPPERS, WHO NEVER LOST FAITH IN THIS COUPLE!! 

My sincere congratulations to the most beautiful couple in the K-entertainment industry.  May you have a blissful life together ahead of you after your union on this date!!!

Today is finally HERE!! After an excruciatingly long 3 months since their announcement..Hooray! Noticed that posts on this discussion board has slowed down significantly recently but nevertheless, would still like to thank ALL contributors, both new and old for keeping this forum alive till this very important day. And special thanks to the creator of this discussion thread for allowing us to walk this journey with the SSC, culminating into their BIG wedding day.

and of course, to our beloved SSC, Congratulations on your BIG day! Hope both of you stay blissful in your marriage and ❤️ each other always! 

It's the day... i guess everyone here are too excited... all are glued to the forum for updates. The page has slowed down .. it is just "the calm before the surge"... we will be reading pages of comments later on.. afterall the ship has come to its full sail. Best wishes to Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo.. may your marriage be blessed.

P.S. I am looking for my post here some pages back stating that we will hear wedding announcement soon. I could no longer find it. Its buried in so many pages. And that day has finally come.

Hi all! Had not posted in this thread for a long while although I still check it. Happy day today for our couple and hope they quickly start a family. Their story is really a fairytale come true for them and also for shippers - one of the stories that will go down in shippers lore. Even in other shipping threads we are referencing the SS couple as the epitome of all seafaring vehicles be it cruise ship or small sampang. It gives us hope when other ships appear to be sinking or stationary. I am staying on this thread today for more updates on the wedding!!

Happy Wedding, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo!

2_zpsp4vbh4cj.jpg

They have come a long way. 

And they will have a longer road to go - a road full of heart, peace, happiness, meaningfulness, maturity, and  understanding!

Happy wedding and happy family, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo!

Archived