[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kyo's latest Vogue mag November 2017 issue is :heart::wub::wub::heart::blush::blush: Ooohhhhh wooooowwww!!! Yeah. Life is beautiful indeed:) Like a sun that shines brightly in the morning :glasses: 

Aside from her vogue cover, Kyo's followers on ig has now reached 6 million. Congrats!  And Songsong's wedding is  getting closer and closer yay!!!

20171018_Details_of_Song-Joong-Ki_And_Song-Hye-Kyo%E2%80%99s_Wedding_Invitation_Card_Revealed_Security_On_Wedding_Day_Tightened_At_Most.jpg?resize=660%2C400

SONG JOONG KI AND SONG HYE KYO’S MOST WANTED NUPTIAL DAY IS JUST RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!

As their wedding is approaching, every single move of the actors and information of their special day all becomes hot topics on the internet.

On October 17, local news outlet Newspim revealed an exclusive photo capturing the details inside Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo’s wedding invitation card.

Accordingly, their nuptials will take place on the first floor of the luxurious Yeong Bin Gwan banquet hall, Shilla Hotel at 4 p.m. (KST) on October 31.

Notably, a sweet and sentimental message for the couple’s invited guests is also included in the wedding card in both Korean and English.

It reads: “Finally found the right person we have been waiting for a long time. Please come and share with us on this joyful day your wisdom and courage that you’ve learned along the journey of your life. Your enlightenment will guide us to walk through our own adventure.”

Besides, the invited guests are kindly requested not to send flowers to the wedding ceremony, and entrance is permitted to guests with this invitation only. Hence, the security on the Song-Song couple’s special day is believed to be tightened at most.

http://www.hellokpop.com/news/song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-wedding-security/

- 13 DAYS 

Related image

reading the wedding invites feel so surreal....Gosh!...in a matter of days..they will be real HUSBAND  and WIFE.....Song Hye Kyo will be officially MRS. SONG JOONG KI...Whoa! still cant believe it...i bet JK will cry on his wedding ...imagine,  not even  in his wildest dream that one of the beautiful face in the world ...his dream girl...which he was only seeing and admiring in magazines or posters before will soon be HIS WIFE...they might had done something good in their previous and present life that PAPA GOD rewarded them of this covenant...i can only Pray that PAPA GOD may Bless  and Guide them for a successful and happy married life with beautiful babies..and to stay IN LOVE forever.....they deserved that happiness ...GOD Is sooo good...Thank you PAPA GOD...

will be in Seoul in 2 days.., im so excited ill be breathing the same air with them lol... i made my itinerary to be free on october 31 so that i can see all the news about them or if lucky a picture from the wedding... maybe LKS will post haha... finally 10 more days until their wedding day... what a perfect couple, i love them❤️❤️❤️

Archived