[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

It's really a happy day, especially for our OTP : Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo. Wish them a happy marriage, happy family, a fine, smart, good looking children, and for the two of them to always be blessing to the world, like what they are now. 

It's also a happy day for all of us Song Song Couple Fans especially whose been join this ship from the beginning. Finally my favorite actress find her true love. She looks so love and as always elegant in her white gown dress. It's looks quite simply from a far, but the gown seems very expensive / elegant to be wear by a beautiful and happy bride. I mean it's the whole package, can't wait to see a close photo of the bride and groom. 

Once again, may Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo wedding be blessed with LOVE & Happiness to be with each other for a long long time.... :heart::heart::heart::blush: 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone! I feel bad for only posting now, but I've been lurking in the background of this thread since the first hundred pages. What a long way we've come! I knew I would regret it if I didn't post and show my love and support for the Song Song Couple on their lucky day. My heart is truly so full today. A big thank you to all of you for making this page and keeping it strong and alive! Hye Kyo Unnie has always been my idol since I was a little girl...I'm so happy that she has found her true love and happiness. Joong Ki oppa is such a gracious and kind soul and I can't be happier that they found each other. I still feel like I'm dreaming...Wishing them a lifetime of love, happiness, laughter, and great health. <3 

JOONG KI, don’t you cry!!! Because you’re making this noona cry, hot warm tears of joy... my heart is bursting for you both! 

They made it!  We made it!

The best epic happy ending, EVER!!

I can rest in peace now. LOL. Actually, No, not yet, Ive gotta live a little longer to watch Descendants of the Songs! YAY! 

What a beautiful couple and their lovely families! Thank you to the fans and media for their livestreaming which give us such beautiful glimpses of Song Song wedding. The bride looks lovely and elegant in white and so happy with her smile and relaxed air. The groom looks so dashing and gentlemanly and I guess maybe holding back some tears.

Congratulations to Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo on their beautiful wedding today, 31 Oct 2017! It will be a special day for them and their families and fans because this is the wedding of the century! It has garnered global love and attention simply because not only are they visually beautiful, they are the best examples of fame and humility and full of love and care for humanity. Song Song couple is one in a million and truly deserves each other.

We've waited so patiently from before DOTS was aired to during DOTS to after DOTS.  Today is the day SJK and SHK become man and wife. I wish both of them eternal love and blessings and may they grow together in their journey of love and unity and have many beautiful offsprings whom they will nurture to become wonderful beings just like them.

To Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo - Wishing you both a lovely wedding and beautiful memories of today and forever and may you both love each other more each day and fill your lives with warmth, care, love and understanding. All the best to your married lives, cherish each other always and God bless you both with wonderful kids who will bring joy and laughter, love and harmony to your beautiful lives.

Thank you for inspiring and touching lives and giving hope and love to others. 31 Oct 2017 will go down in history as South Korea's wedding of the century for our dearest and most beautiful Song Song couple!

:heart::heart:

Gosh. I am so happy for them that I didn't realised that my eyes are filled with tears of joy....till the images blurred before me! LOL...

Can't believe it's THE DAY...I feel like watching the ending of DOTS...and even better, it's REAL!

The look in their eyes say it all that they really cherish each other so much :wub:

Wishing our couple a blessed marriage, may God be the leader of their marriage and I hope my personal wish, which is to see their children, would come true soon :tongue:

See you in the next chapter of #songsongfamily chingus!

you are all awesome! :heart: Thank youu  and thank youu for the updates! 

Archived