[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Salute Comrades!

Long time no post here...got busy with real life..

Are you ready to Marry off our dear ( Korean SangNamja, Oppa, Dongsaeng Song Joongki) and Our Dear Unnie, little sister, daughter  Korean Goddess Song Hye Kyo ssi?... have you ready your heart? 

Looking forward for the next Chapter of their Life Together...

I Gave them my Blessings, prayers, love and support...since the beginning until the test of time...

HyeKyo ssi,  Joongki Nim,

Stay Happy, healthy and loving to each other,  live the Life You Both deserve my Younger sister and brother,

My favorite Song among the songs...The Song's

#songsongcouple...from today you are no longer individual person but become One in Union..

Live a blessed and happy Married Life, build your home and family with Love, trust, respect, honesty and fullest life. 

here's my gift for Everyone...freshly bake (personally made photo video of our lovely couple)

prepare some tissues while reminiscing the moments and listening to the perfect Wedding song for our OTP.... 

Enjoy The Music.. As a gift to those who have waited so patiently..and as I always says

with A faithful heart's our Dream do Come True..

While we are exciting waiting for the big day, shall all members vote for the *Most beautiful Kdrams star* and *Most handsome Kdrama star*, click link below, refresh the page and you can vote 10 times a day, flighting!!!

http://namesns.com/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=172

http://namesns.com/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=171

:heart::heart:

I agree with someone's comment  above - everything about them and their wedding is very personal.  No one will officiate at their wedding - they will move according to how they feel and speak to each other on what and how they feel about each other - and probably won't even  read their vows or promise to each other?

Wowww!!  Just thinking about how deep SongSong is, gives me goosebumps!!!

Looking forward to a more fruitful life ahead of them!!!

There have been polarizing discussions, disappointments on the privacy and no media allowed during our SSC wedding. Pls respect their privacy its their right to have a peaceful and private wedding. In that way they may be more expressive to each other. They would touch, hug, kiss when they want to. Give them their moment to savor and feel how deeply they are into each other. Imagine them kissing each other lovingly then flashes of bright light will ruin the moment? Media people even bring in a lot of equipment and entourage. Its not Kdrama they dont need any media play or coverage. It might just turn into a circus so its so scary (literally Halloween?) 

Weddings are supposed to be magical, dreamy and surreal.  I can expect a lot of crying, goosebump moments and teasing from their family/friends. Yes lucky are those who will be able to experience it and feel how tangible their love is for each other. We see them on screen but we grasp how deep is their love for each other. I just also love how personal the little details are it shows how they are very simple and hands on to the details of their preparations. They have thought about it intelligently and seemed to enjoyed and even travelled to complete their preparations.  

Lets expect that we may not be able to see it or hope some may share a glimpse of that day. Wishful but you know that our couple never disappoints. We have waited for two years and we will wait for whatever they will share to us! Ultimately we are all happy and lets be happy and respect them on their most beautiful day 103117. 

Next stop will they also have a honeymoon baby oh I hope so? Fangirling for them I cant stop sorry not sorry I just really love them!

^ didn't know there had been discussions on this....it's SS's privatcy and they will be more relaxed and enjoy their beautiful moments the fullest with ppl they love around, I'm fine with that and actually i like SS choose to have this way..I am just happy for them :wub:

Vogue 's interview 

Vrsy9P.gif

There may be no actress like SHK, who has attempted to demolish her image as solid as the Tower of Babel, but at the same time, who has entirely enjoyed this privilege that no one dares to seize. The weight of her name is as alluring and overwhelming as a diamond necklace adorning the neck. She worked as the Muse of masters like Karl Lagerfeld and Paolo Roversi, and yet she also flew to New York to appear in a movie by an inexperienced director. She balanced these two different choices of her career as equal on her scale, and this is how her bilateral being comes alive. The more SHK accomplishes, the more people expect from her. SHK, for her part, never betrays such expectations and even ends up converting everything regarded as luck into inevitability. Since she strictly distinguished her work from her private life, she could not do such a thing, but if the movie “The Running Actress” is remade in SHK version, the viewpoint of that movie will be the dignified frankness that shows plainly even when she admits her limit and the full-fledged liberation that shows she is not restricted by her limit. SHK is just like SHK both in fantasy and in reality.
Just at that time, we were talking about the situation that movies tailor-made for actresses are gradually disappearing. Seeing that well-known actresses, such as Tilda Swinton or Gwyneth Paltrow, are aware of this worldwide problem and voluntarily produce films for women audiences, I asked if SHK also has plans to try stepping into movie-making. “Well … I am not that courageous yet. Of course, I think senior actress MSR is so cool, attempting to produce, direct, and even appear in her recently released movie ‘The Running Actress,’ and I want to add my applause to her. But, actually, I cannot conceive the idea of attempting it. Acting itself is still too much of a challenge for me, so that I could not think of venturing into that area yet.”
She spoke with the eyes of the little girl who has already realized the order and the secret of the world.

Till now, I have met SHK several times in Genoa, Italy, at her studio in Gangnam, at the commemoration event for the publication of her photobook, and in a café. One day she confided, “I don’t like a happy ending either as a viewer or as an actress.” She confessed that the best thing she had tried in her 20s was to love to her heart’s content. She promised, “I will diligently appear in as many projects as possible.” Whether she starred in a drama in Korea or a movie in China, there has always been such endless buzz over her that any time I landed an interview with her, one consistent feature always cropped up. Namely, whatever project she selected, she followed her instinct rather than the cause, and did what she could do. Instead of relying on her insight to find the project that would have the potential to be successful, she participated in the work that she could do and contributed extraordinary value to the work. The value of SHK’s filmography has been shared more through some of her features that the public and the critiques praised, but frankly speaking, SHK’s filmography has been achieved through her own perseverance and fortitude that cannot be surmised from the standards of this world. Was that the reason? Regardless of whether the works were successful or not, there remained in my heart the main lead roles through which SHK had expressed “pain and joy”, “scars vs. healing,” and love as well as daily life with her fully immersed emotion in the role of the main characters.

At some point, SHK rises above prejudice and misconception, as well as the genre, language, border between countries, and space-time. Therefore, she keeps a proper distance from people to prevent them from feeling uncomfortable or abruptly approaching her; this is the least self-defense that she has acquired through her dominant periods. As the writer NHK wrote about her, “She looks pretty at the same time gloomy; she is both lively and lonely; she is interwoven with purity and seriousness; she has a heartrending along with a cool personality; she is hot but cruel; she blends both cruelty and simplicity; she makes our heart leap up; she cannot be described with words. That is the charm of SHK who becomes an actress, a woman and a human being, with whom we could not stop being fascinated.”  The director of the movie “Today,” where SHK was the main leading actress, whined on the lap of SHK, “The universe discards me.” And SHK stroked her head. Indeed, what else is able to mature her more?

“I was called a ‘precocious child‘ from an early age. Because I have been the breadwinner living with my mom since I was young, I had not displayed winning ways like a tomboy. In spite of myself, I had behaved like a grown-up. For that reason, I do not think I am becoming more mature. Instead, I think I am getting more relaxed in my work and in my life. In my 20s, I envied and was jealous of the other actresses my age who starred in coveted roles. These days, such greed has disappeared. That role is hers; that’s why she took it on. I naturally gave up my greed if that is not mine. I do not buy the thought that something must be achieved even if that is not mine, or something should be forced.” Since she can see ahead, no matter how happy things are in the moment, she doesn’t have nervousness, excitement, nor throbbing in her mind anymore.  Even though she sometimes becomes melancholy and misses those feelings, she cannot help but realize this is the punishment from heaven given to the veteran.

Destiny has always been waiting for her on the corner, and SHK accepted her destiny, not as a coincidence, but as her choice. Still now, the footsteps of SHK on the road are not those made by the one who knows where to go, but by the one who simply walks on the road. For example, asked about the presence of paparazzi, who lately are becoming more aggressive, she replied indifferently, “There will not be anything wrong I will commit.” This is the power of SHK. This comes from the firm conviction in herself, originating from the person who truly tastes the cake rather than merely looking at it. “Inevitably, I have people who fuss over me and make me look pretty. Even as I get older, I am always under the watchful care of someone. I can sometimes be viewed as being childish or perhaps ignorant of the world by friends and acquaintances who manage their lives ordinarily and diligently. However, all these situations cannot be avoided as my job is an actress. I think this part of me is here to stay; it should not disappear. As an actress whose job it is to stir the emotions of viewers, I have to keep the image of a child even after I turn 50 years old.”
Her new photo album will come out at the beginning of next year. As she knows how to respect herself, this collage is her way of remembering “the world called SHK.”  After her first 2011 photobook, The moment: Song Hye Kyo, this second collection will fruitfully reveal her sensibility and beauty which will usher the actress to immortality. “Commemorating my 20th anniversary as an actress, I planned this photobook production for my fans in Korea and throughout Asia. But most of all, this is especially for me. From now on, I want to keep a record of myself as I approach my maturity, and hand-in-hand with that, remind myself of the feeling that has to be changed. I’m also wondering how I appear in the eyes of talented contemporary photographers.“ The more quiet and staid and dignified SHK in her 30s will be stuffed away somewhere in eternity by her old close friends, including Peter Lindbergh, Camilla Akrans from Stockholm, Vincent Peters from Germany, Dylan Forsberg from New York, Feng Hai from China, and of course, Hong Jang Hyun and Kim Yiung.
 “No matter what happened in the past, only wonderful memories from the great moments remain now. For example, I have worked with a specific person (such as Director Wong Kar-wai) and we had such a good time. This is the moment I become happy. The memories of the tough times have disappeared as time goes by, except if they were some kind of really big tragedy. As for those folks I at one point hated with a passion, well, I do not harbor any bad feelings, and I just wish they live well. I live well, and you live well too (laughs) …” 
I came back with, “What does it mean to live well?” “To enjoy ourselves moment by moment, without any bad things and untoward incidents. To behave decently so as not to go through those unpleasant things. I will be happy simply if I can sit around the dining table and share both the pleasant and the unpleasant things with the people I love. As the sage said, this world is in the stage of progressing toward completion. And SHK’s rosy future will unfold like a butterfly in that moment which will be all the more filled with completion.”
“As the water flows, so do I. I chose the projects that moved me purely and broadly, whether I became fond of the topics or the directors. I did not plan and control my life that way, but as I have lived that way, here I find myself situated in the midst of the corresponding results.” Finally arriving at one such fine moment, SHK was basking in Malibu Ranch just outside of LA. Up in the sky somewhere embracing 13ha, the wild eagles were soaring. The whistling of the wind blowing vehemently through the leaves became a melody without lyrics and congratulated the current moment. The woman who can raise her champagne glass without hesitation on her own volition. SHK’s moment under the sun, which will not come back again, was warming the solid earth of autumn.

Thanks to @ace and @angieknows for the beautiful translation.

Please credit them if you take out and post somewhere :)

NRMlAE.gif

this is what a lawyer whom posted after the  person got SS's wedding invitation

"I believe Song Hye Kyo will be loved for a long time as a national actress," . "It is because she is grateful and has compassion. I guess it's not just her natural personality, but the difficult domestic environment and growth process. "  "Trial failing to kill me makes me stronger." He said, "In most cases, trials make humanity difficult and poisonous. In rare cases, humanity deepens, and Song Hye Kyo is such a rare person." 

http://ilyo.co.kr/?ac=article_view&entry_id=275996

Archived