[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Far^away said:

IMO if the agencies went with route A, it'll only fuel the rumours and it can be good and bad for the drama itself.

About route B... as far as i remember, JHW confessed to YIN during the last event of the drama, which concluded on that very day (correct me if I'm wrong). And knowing JHW who was very direct and not even subtle (look at the bts. He doesn't even care hiding his feelings then.. my kind of man...lol), k-netz just embraced the news, even anticipating what YIN answer would be....

But for our Song2 couple... i doubt it will turn that way but anything can happen... perhaps SJK and SHk would surprise me? :D 

IA, it would feul rumours more but I've never seen journalists ask any korean stars if they're dating during a press conference? Lol, so I've always thought there must be an explicit understanding between Actors/Actresses, their agencies and the journalists. 

By the way, all the comments I'm making are in the event that the article is true. If it's not trues then I obviously realise that there is nothing to be addressed..lol

I believe netizens reactions can change according to how the agencies handle the news, when JHW made his confession I think the general public was floored by how genuine he was and everyone loves a love story at the end of the day..hehe.

Take for example, Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun, netizens were going crazy bashing them for their horrible acting etc but ever since the pictures of them came out , netizens think that they're the most adorable thing ever. Again, they're floored by how AJH seems emitted by GHS...so I think it boils down to how honest a couple is willing to be in front of the general public, only then can they hope to illicit a truly positive response.

To use another example, Angelina Jolie was called a home wrecker, husband stealer when Brad Pitt and she were shooting Mr. and Mrs. Smith. At that stage there were only rumours and people hated her. But when the couple actually made their relationship public and people saw the depth of real, genuine feelings the sentiment amongst people changed. These days Brangelina are used as an example of couple goals. 

Whew, I wrote a lot!

7 minutes ago, SarahLovesGh said:

@lolipop86gorgeous @luvsjk2dmoonnback @joongkyo Thank you to everyone (: The bracelet/hair tie thing is what I've observed too haha, but yeah I'll keep supporting this couple because they gave me strength like the other couples that I ship and I feel that they have many similarities. ♡ 

I've always enjoyed reading posts by "shippers" who are fans of one of the celebrity who is a part of the couple (This does not sound right, but I just don't know how to phrase it xD), and I've gained some knowledge regarding the actors/actress because honestly speaking, I am more knowledgeable about Korean idols and do not follow actors/actresses as much unless I'm a crazy fangirl of the actor/drama. But that is true, denying the rumors might just be the best move for them now because: 

1) Netizens have been criticizing Song Hye-kyo mainly because of the relationship that she had with her previous male leads especially from reel life to real life. The comments made by them were really nasty and if this rumor is confirmed, it'll only add fuel to the fire.

2) As Song Joong-ki is capturing the hearts of many (especially fangirls) currently, and the drama is catapulting him to a new superstar status which created the possibility of him venturing into the China market with his fanmeeting, and this rumor will impact his career to a certain level as many fangirls would want their oppas to be 'available' so that they can be delusional xD.

3) I agree that both Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki are very private especially when it comes to their relationships, and Song Joong-ki has stated many times that he has no comment on his relationship because he likes to date in secret. Meanwhile, as I've stated above, Song Hye-kyo have been hurt many times because of her love life and the criticism thanks to petty netizens so she might not be as open anymore to prevent the same thing from happening again.

My pleasure (: after looking through the article, it seems that they talk about the fact that what Song Hye-kyo is wearing is not a bracelet but more like a hair tie and that what Song Joong-ki is wearing has a different appearance and feel compared to Song Hye-kyo. In the last paragraph, "netizens commented that in reaction to the news: 'as expected, this is simply happening again', 'I can't trust (anyone anymore)', 'too bad, they actually look good together'. Maybe this is a point worth discussing during the drama since the chemistry between the two people seems to spark the dating rumors."

Thanks Sarah!. The last two comments you mentioned give me hope. If they're really dating, it's okay we can try and win netizens over one at a time. It'll be difficult but love is an uphill battle. Lol...I'm being super mushy today.

@SarahLovesGh thks again.. I saw in the Google translate of the article on  something about New York? Did they mention the fan sightings? I think the bracelets are not an issue. 

But I find it hard to believe that the 2 stars would be so brazen as  to be grocery or clothes  shopping together in new York or anywhere else for that matter. 

Also SHK has been occasionally posting some DOTS related  photos of SJK in her IG.if I understand her correctly , she wouldn't do that if she were currently in a relationship with SJK. For fear of exposing her relationship. 

So,  much as I rather like SJK from what I've read of his personality so far, ( I'm actually a wonkyo shipper ) , I think it's unlikely song song are together based on SHK 's IG postings .  Please don't hate me SS shippers. 

However, if it's true , I'm also happy for them. . Cos I think SJK sounds like a real gentleman who will take good care of his loved ones.. 

Finally! A thread for my fave couple!! 

Anyway, about the article, as much as I want  it to be true I'm not really sure of that's really reliable. The article even mentioned that SHK had a relationship with JIS, which is baseless and not true. Just like someone who commented earlier, I wanted them to date sooo bad but I hope the rumors will just come out after DoTs airing as this would affect SHK obviously and their interactions woth each other. I'm afraid the'll be promoting individually (just like TWTB) or SHK will keep her distance from SJK which I don't want to happen. I look forward to seeing them on press cons and promoting together all over asia. So, for me this isn't the right time for all the rumors. Maybe after? Hehe. As for the bracelet I think that's a hair tie but the couple shirt/sweater game is way too strong on these two I tell you. 

14 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

IA, it would feul rumours more but I've never seen journalists ask any korean stars if they're dating during a press conference? Lol, so I've always thought there must be an explicit understanding between Actors/Actresses, their agencies and the journalists. 

Can't agree more.. i Love you're thoughts bout this..

i really hope our couple will keep stay strong :blush:

I am hillarious when read the article bout they are dating. But even they are dating i am sure will be increasing hatefull to SHK...i hate that...

But i am not believe if is not from dispatch or at least give us a pic that show they caught in dating....

Althought that, even they denied i'll patienly waiting until they realese their wedding news....hahahaha

Ok im going to share fans rumor who believe that our bigboss&ipuni are real couple, she analized many SHK IG and SJK pictures on IG plateform. As this is the place for Song shipper so lets us be happy for a while afterall there isnt any rebuff from the agency and as someone said this is the place for our Delulu hahaha.

Apparently No. 23 is significant to certain people

Cr to owner

5 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

By the way, all the comments I'm making are in the event that the article is true. If it's not trues then I obviously realise that there is nothing to be addressed..lol

I believe netizens reactions can change according to how the agencies handle the news, when JHW made his confession I think the general public was floored by how genuine he was and everyone loves a love story at the end of the day..hehe.

Take for example, Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun, netizens were going crazy bashing them for their horrible acting etc but ever since the pictures of them came out , netizens think that they're the most adorable thing ever. Again, they're floored by how AJH seems emitted by GHS...so I think it boils down to how honest a couple is willing to be in front of the general public, only then can they hope to illicit a truly positive response.

To use another example, Angelina Jolie was called a home wrecker, husband stealer when Brad Pitt and she were shooting Mr. and Mrs. Smith. At that stage there were only rumours and people hated her. But when the couple actually made their relationship public and people saw the depth of real, genuine feelings the sentiment amongst people changed. These days Brangelina are used as an example of couple goals. 

Ditto. I agree to agree. Hehe.

@luvsjk2dmoonnback it's just the way k ent works i guess. And the way of thinking in SK too... furthermore...

1. SHK is a noona to SJK 

2. SHK 'failed' relationship with her 2 co-stars.

3. Her tax scandal.

1 hour ago, applegirl2 said:

@SarahLovesGh thks again.. I saw in the Google translate of the article on  something about New York? Did they mention the fan sightings? I think the bracelets are not an issue. 

But I find it hard to believe that the 2 stars would be so brazen as  to be grocery or clothes  shopping together in new York or anywhere else for that matter. 

Also SHK has been occasionally posting some DOTS related  photos of SJK in her IG.if I understand her correctly , she wouldn't do that if she were currently in a relationship with SJK. For fear of exposing her relationship. 

So,  much as I rather like SJK from what I've read of his personality so far, ( I'm actually a wonkyo shipper ) , I think it's unlikely song song are together based on SHK 's IG postings .  Please don't hate me SS shippers. 

However, if it's true , I'm also happy for them. . Cos I think SJK sounds like a real gentleman who will take good care of his loved ones.. 

Ah yeap I missed out that part but yeah, they mentioned about Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo reportedly being spotted shopping in New York. And it's nice to see comments from other shippers who ship Hye-kyo unnie to other guys (that sounds weird too xD?) (: And yeah, not just because I'm a Song-Song couple shipper, I love both Hye-kyo unnie and Joong-ki oppa equally. Many people have praised and complimented Joong-ki saying that he's friendly, warm and a caring guy so I think he would be a doting boyfriend/husband and to his family. After all, all we want is for both to be happy (:

@chubbyzmae If I'm not wrong, SK means South Korea haha (:

Descendants.of.the.sun_vn on Instagram just posted that SJK and SHK are going to Hong Kong on the 4th of April!!!! I'm squealing.

I wonder how many fans are going to go receive them at the airport. Hong Kong fans, Please show lots of love to Hye Kyo!!!! 

Also, isn't Hong Kong media more direct? They might ask them about the alleged relationship. 

@joongkyo if they are going to Hong Kong, then SHK will act even more reserved as I think the Hong Kong paparazzi are famous for being merciless .  So expect more awkwardness between them :sweatingbullets:

When shk went to HK to promote her movie with kdw.. she practically ignored him at the whole event .. unlike in south Korea where they appeared casual and friendly with each other. . So shk is rather cautious about the HK media I suspect 

Wow... those media use analysis from K-nets to bring on the rumors. I think we all should be careful from now on, if any of K-nets also lurking here, they will used our analysis to challenge Song Song couple for public confession.

If the rumors about both of them were shopping together in NY or go to restaurant in Aussie is true, I think after the drama ended airing in Korea it's time for them to confirm their relationship. From their body language on press conference & EW, I think they both want to announce their relationship. Like SHK said that she wants confession because of her age. While SJK looks like he is really trying hard to keep some secrets which he's not really wanted to keep it. Just like Capt. YSJ who want the freedom to show his love for the woman he love. 

And if the rumors are true, that mean that SHK and SJK really had a lot of international fans (whether is Korean or other nationality) and where ever they go it's not safe anymore because people still recognize them. So I think it's better if they confirm their relationship and maybe it's also the time to get married & have kids... I would love to have another crush on Song baby or Song babies...

5 minutes ago, applegirl2 said:

@joongkyo if they are going to Hong Kong, then SHK will act even more reserved as I think the Hong Kong paparazzi are famous for being merciless .  So expect more awkwardness between them :sweatingbullets:

When shk went to HK to promote her movie with kdw.. she practically ignored him at the whole event .. unlike in south Korea where they appeared casual and friendly with each other. . So shk is rather cautious about the HK media I suspect 

Is it so?. Well when Kang Dong Won went there with Hye Kyo did the media ask them if they were dating?.

Poor Hye Kyo, :tears:

4 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Is it so?. Well when Kang Dong Won went there with Hye Kyo did the media ask them if they were dating?.

Poor Hye Kyo, :tears:

Not that I remember. . But she appeared so cold to him that the media went and wrote an article how she was so icy to kdw anyway. . Sigh.. Yes. . .. perils of being a beautiful and famous celebrity 

Archived