[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been stalking hanie_surliantp and yeo_fa like crazy person the last few days looking for any clue update of the SongSong couple. However, I must opposed one of Hanie's post about the shoes SHK wearing on the press con, about how brave she was to wear yellow shoes on the event and yellow is SJK favorite color. As far as I know the shoes SHK wore to the press con is nude not yellow CMIIW

BC8OxbKohd3

Yup dear the shoes is yellow. Lets go we believe what we believe if some of you believe both of them already dating so believe your heart if not it's up to you guess. But I believe what I must believe even if bracelet is strategy for PR to make this drama more aucces I think is not important and not make many impact dear. Before this drama airing in KBS 2 all people who love watch Korean drama already talking about this drama. This drama is all they love k- drama waiting yo watch why????  Because the actor and the actrist play this drama so fomus in Korea. Who's doesn't know beutyfull SHk and so charming SJK. If the bracelet only strategy PR so how about the sweater, hats and T-shirt so many clue dear and just waiting what gonna will be with this couple and my last words is just believe what are you believe dear. So Lets not stop shipping this couple 

2 hours ago, mianabelle said:

Yes i think its his hand maybe like putting into HK upper hands?? 

Oh you notice too and he looked sheepishly happy and proud.. 

Yes yes! Ahhh what eagle eyes we have! :D He sure is happy he even looked at SHK as if saying 'hey I'm going to put my hand on your shoulder' I get butterflies whenever I see it. It's like those scenes on dramas or movies when a couple is on their first date and it's the first time he's trying to make a move. Hesitant and shy but trying to look cool. i can sense that they get butterflies too during that moment. If that was nothing then they'll just act normal like Jin Goo and ji won

48 minutes ago, redwinecouple said:

Yes yes! Ahhh what eagle eyes we have! :D He sure is happy he even looked at SHK as if saying 'hey I'm going to put my hand on your shoulder' I get butterflies whenever I see it. It's like those scenes on dramas or movies when a couple is on their first date and it's the first time he's trying to make a move. Hesitant and shy but trying to look cool. i can sense that they get butterflies too during that moment. If that was nothing then they'll just act normal like Jin Goo and ji won

I sensed the apprehension too...and i find it cute because its like he's doing it the first time. Awwwwww.. Even their facial expressions are quite controlled....its a bit obvious that they are holding it in....whatever feels they, it leaves me with a giddy feeling and that hope that something is brewing with this two.

@hclover96 love the fanmade mv u posted...many sweet subtle moments of our couple during prscon and interview...yes i agree joongki looked happy and shy when he put his hand on kyo shoulder...he was so attentive whenever kyo talk to him or smile at him...and the way he poured the water from his bottle...such a sweet and caring gentleman...

cant wait for prescon tmrw...hoping kyo attended it with joongki despite all dating rumor and leaked drama ending rumor...usually they wont address personal rumors on that kind of occasion, but maybe they will explain about the leaked ending rumor (personally i think kes wont ever kill our charming capt yoo, he is her dearest character, and she will make the story like a fairy tale)...when twtwb held similar prescon they didnt address any rumor about kyo or jis at all...just the drama...i thinks thats more appropriate...

and cant wait for sia award night too tmrw...joongki, kdw, and yai at the same place...wooowwww i wonder how they reacted to each other...may we get all awesome pics overflowing tomorrow from both events...

This is old news but some people may not know, SJK and SHK flew out for the Greece shooting on the same flight. Hopefully they will fly out to Hong Kong together as well.

A Chinese fan encountered SJK and SHK at the airport and got their signatures   She wrote:  "Encountered Song Joong Ki oppa and Song Hye Kyo unnie at the airport, not able to take a picture together is the only regret, but SJK oppa attentively asked for my name, happy getting their signatures!  SHK unnie is simply made-up, super beautiful, gentle!"

ae46d37bjw1ewjyzyc6pmj21kw24qx5i.jpgae46d37bjw1ewjz099o11j21kw24qtw2.jpg

55 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

This is old news but some people may not know, SJK and SHK flew out for the Greece shooting on the same flight. Hopefully they will fly out to Hong Kong together as well.

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images. 

wow...

8 hours ago, HuyenN said:

Not in his pocket, not on her shoulders! Pls tell me where is his left hand?

hmmm...maybe his hand was kinda touching her back...maybe flirting/teasing with her?....hahaha

1 hour ago, shksjk said:

@hclover96 love the fanmade mv u posted...many sweet subtle moments of our couple during prscon and interview...yes i agree joongki looked happy and shy when he put his hand on kyo shoulder...he was so attentive whenever kyo talk to him or smile at him...and the way he poured the water from his bottle...such a sweet and caring gentleman...

cant wait for prescon tmrw...hoping kyo attended it with joongki despite all dating rumor and leaked drama ending rumor...usually they wont address personal rumors on that kind of occasion, but maybe they will explain about the leaked ending rumor (personally i think kes wont ever kill our charming capt yoo, he is her dearest character, and she will make the story like a fairy tale)...when twtwb held similar prescon they didnt address any rumor about kyo or jis at all...just the drama...i thinks thats more appropriate...

and cant wait for sia award night too tmrw...joongki, kdw, and yai at the same place...wooowwww i wonder how they reacted to each other...may we get all awesome pics overflowing tomorrow from both events...

@hclover96 I second  @shksjk said, that fanmade MV really lovelly.....n this song line exactly describe their feeling to each other....."I'm gonna love you like i always do....."*melt*. (Who's song btw?)

@suellen88 like u said before 'Seems like people in this ship got dilemma over the situation... like some part of our mind want them to be open about the relationship, some part are also worry that it could effect their drama or even become harsh on SHK', i couldn't agree more....for now, i prefer them not to reveal their relationship (if any).Please wait until 1-3 month or 1 year after DoTS end will be better. This moment spotlight belong to DoTS as a drama to shine. I know both of them are caring people, that means they wont do anything "harmfull" to DoTS (production team,writer,director etc).

btw, hongkong fans must feel rejoice now, because SHK n SJK come to their place, I envy you all....*sigh*. Can't wait for prescon vid tomorrow, if there is a link, dearest chingu, please upload here,will ya?

and then we can analyses what they said and what they don't said (body gesture) here,hahah. Oh, don't forget picture joongki for SIA award too

@Meilani Imron very much tararengkyu(is this a word?) for hani, so happy she'll share her IG with us eventhough she not join here

19 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Omo... well if there was fligt attendance of those airlines is here and tell us if they are sitting together my whole world would be so clear hahaha

Talking about the last presscon what I like is how color coordinate they were. Its like their clothes compliment each other. The Yellow shoes actually is nude colour louboutin however the nude shade tent to yellowist i.o light tan or light color. Im sure SJK is proud that he still top her even with that louboutin hehehe. Both of them look reserved and nervous  but when their guards were down they looked so attentive to each other. N frankly im glad that she put picture with the warmest smile on every main cast in her IG. 

Song Joongki and Song Hye Kyo to head to Hong Kong for 'Descendants of the Sun' promotions

nn6.jpg

tv Report - Naver: [Exclusive] Song Joongki and Song Hye Kyo to visit Hong Kong for 'Descendant of the Sun' promotions 

1. [+3,570, -113] Such good news. Let's strike while the iron is hot, Big Boss and Yeppeuni ♡♡♡

2. [+2,651, -90] That's crazy, they're invading Hong Kong now too

3. [+2,354, -120] Daebak, do well Song Song couple. The chemistry + acting are the best

4. [+1,850, -78] Good luck!!!

5. [+1,768, -101] Song Song couple hwaiting♡♡♡

6. [+551,-29] I don't know if Song Hye Kyo's just lucky or what but for nearly 20 years she managed to be a consistent hitmaker without a single flop

Daum
1. [+423, -36] Those lucky fans in Hong Kong... I wonder how "...imnida" will be translated overseas ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+322, -23] What kind of luck were they born with...

3. [+244, -36] I'm so jealous of those Hong Kong fans...

4. [+114, -16] They're already earning enough foreign money and Hallyu is thriving well, can't Joongki stay with Korean fans a little bit more? We haven't seen much of him since he got discharged.. Agency, do somethingㅠ

5. [+110, -13] I'm so jealous of their Hong Kong fans - - Can we get them to promote in Korea too please?

6. [+96, -13] They're both cool and amazing at acting, cheering for them

7. [+94, -15] Since Song Hye Kyo is short and Song Joongki is not that tall, they look great together
-

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.co.id/2016/03/song-joongki-and-song-hye-kyo-to-head.html

2 hours ago, Jalhanda said:

I sensed the apprehension too...and i find it cute because its like he's doing it the first time. Awwwwww.. Even their facial expressions are quite controlled....its a bit obvious that they are holding it in....whatever feels they, it leaves me with a giddy feeling and that hope that something is brewing with this two.

Exactly! You've actually said what I'm really trying to say! :lol: SHK and SJK can't hide their smile and giddiness no matter how hard they control it. And They seem to pay attention to each other. There was a moment when SHK giggled or smiled when someone ( I think Jin Goo?) said something funny and she instantly looked on SJK but he's not looking. Tho SJK keeps looking on SHK most of the time esp when something is funny they would look at each other in a subtle way. During introduction notice how SJK waited for SHK, welcomed her then places his hand at the small of her back :wub: everything that they do is meaningful for me haha

Archived