[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

12 minutes ago, applegirl2 said:

Not that I remember. . But she appeared so cold to him that the media went and wrote an article how she was so icy to kdw anyway. . Sigh.. Yes. . .. perils of being a beautiful and famous celebrity 

Poor Hye Kyo, if she's friendly that's a problem. If she's distant that's another problem.

Well, Beauty is a curse. And since she's so beautiful, haters will continue to be haters.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, mianabelle said:

Ok im going to share fans rumor who believe that our bigboss&ipuni are real couple, she analized many SHK IG and SJK pictures on IG plateform. As this is the place for Song shipper so lets us be happy for a while afterall there isnt any rebuff from the agency and as someone said this is the place for our Delulu hahaha.

Apparently No. 23 is significant to certain people

Cr to owner

wow wow, this post just revive my sinking ship.

i'm back to song-song couple

:wub:

19 minutes ago, applegirl2 said:

Not that I remember. . But she appeared so cold to him that the media went and wrote an article how she was so icy to kdw anyway. . Sigh.. Yes. . .. perils of being a beautiful and famous celebrity 

haters gonna hate.

but i'm here as a fan since autumn in my heart gonna support her no matter what.

not her fault she's pretty, talented & humble

2 minutes ago, mianabelle said:

Well talking about HK, she was in NY from early feb. There was short video of sea side on feb 14 which meant she spent valentine's day in NY. May she spend her that day with her love one. 

Wasn't that video of a "SUN" set? When she first posted it I thought it was promoting the drama..lol

Also, I found another 23 reference. Raymondchae posted this on the 23rd of February.

I just read from the drama tread. At first when I read it on IG I thought it's only false update, so I didn't think too much about it, but now after seeing the news. Wow...

I just hope both of them are happy, if they really are dating, I will be one of the happiest fan. I was thinking if just the news come out after the drama finish airing, anyway, let's wish them all the best. 

SHK deserves to be happy with whoever she choose. I believe SJK is a real gentleman and if this is true he will take a good care of her. Am I thinking too far? Anyway, Song Song couple, fighting!!!

Looks like SJK and SHK will be arriving on the 4th of April and the promotional activity is on the 5th of April. Hopefully they will have to go out somewhere and not be hounded by fans too much. Lol, I know it's going to be impossible though.. I think the fans will be watching their every move.

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/enews/realtime/20160314/54864240?top=4h

16 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Wasn't that video of a "SUN" set? When she first posted it I thought it was promoting the drama..lol

Also, I found another 23 reference. Raymondchae posted this on the 23rd of Februar

Its just a sea side with birds flying... ehm somebody notes that it could be california... well we cant only guess. 

Some fans said the 5 white flower meant Love (i dont know if its true hahaha) also the flower is put into 2 and 3 

4 minutes ago, mianabelle said:

Its just a sea side with birds flying... ehm somebody notes that it could be california... well we cant only guess. 

Some fans said the 5 white flower meant Love (i dont know if its true hahaha) also the flower is put into 2 and 3 

No no, I think you misunderstood what I meant. I meant when she first posted the video I saw the sunsetting in it and I thought she was promoting the show. But now if you look, she changed her IG display picture with a sun setting in the background and she posted another picture of a sunset. So, I think the "SUN DESCENDING" has a hidden meaning.

You mean this video right?

For the people who don't go to the main DOTS thread, @2cents shared this information

OK its confirmed this afternoon by ViuTV spokesperson that both Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki will both be going to Hong Kong for a promotional tour for DotS premiering on the new free to air channel "viuTV". ViuTv has invested large amount of money to bring them both to Hong Kong and will be throwing in the First Class air tickets and 6 star hotels to bring them over. 

They will both be arriving 4 April, press conference to be held on 5 April. 

DotS itself is also widely popular in Hong Kong as well at the moment. 

【雙宋襲港】喬妹率仲基下月5號為ViuTV開台劇《太陽的後裔》造勢 http://s.nextmedia.com/realtime/a.php?i=20160314&s=7018882&a=54864240

I hope they take the same flight, might take separate flights with all the speculation.

I think our SHK stay in NEW YORK because from she upload photo before sunset clip ,I'm very confident She's in New York . hehehehe but with........... on Valentine's day and before that in about a week with her hair stylist.

10 hours ago, kdm1986 said:

I compare the terrace scene in EP.1 between  BTS and ON AIR , ON AIR SHK standing far from SJK , but BTS they stand closely hahahaha. may be because of cold weather :wub::wub::wub:

OMG!  I've had to click back to the 1st page of thread to read all your comments, guys  sorry , I'm just a lazy member  of Soompi but the DoTS and Song Song couple made me feel crazy yeah absolutely crazy. After reading all comments, my Song Song boat are sailing =]]]] And I just say sth to reply the comment of KDM1986 about the difference btw BTS and On air scene, I think this scene was edited before being revealed , maybe this scene was shooting 2 times. if u see ep 1 once again you can see that after talking with Mo Yeon, Yoo Si Jin put his hand on her shoulder. if at a distance as far as the distance in On air pic you posted, I dont think he can touch her shoulder I guest maybe SJK stand too close to SHK so there was a NG scence . Of course I'm not sure it's just my thought   

oh i'm in mess with quote button :(((

On March 14, 2016 at 10:46 PM, chubbyzmae said:

In some interview SJK says that his idel type is Miranda Kerr. How about this ??

?r=wp1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BC7Ycy9HQSq/?r=wp1

Choosing a ideal type different from his real girlfriend is a way to avoid unexpected rumors :)))) i think so 

@joongkyo Maybe SHK's close friend go to Bali with others and SHK go to NY. I appreciate your posts to point out hints btw SJK-SHK . Really like it

12 minutes ago, bijam said:

OMG!  I've had to click back to the 1st page of thread to read all your comments, guys  sorry , I'm just a lazy member  of Soompi but the DoTS and Song Song couple made me feel crazy yeah absolutely crazy. After reading all comments, my Song Song boat are sailing =]]]] And I just say sth to reply the comment of KDM1986 about the difference btw BTS and On air scene, I think this scene was edited before being revealed , maybe this scene was shooting 2 times. if u see ep 1 once again you can see that after talking with Mo Yeon, Yoo Si Jin put his hand on her shoulder. if at a distance as far as the distance in On air pic you posted, I dont think he can touch her shoulder I guest maybe SJK stand too close to SHK so there was a NG scence . Of course I'm not sure it's just my thought   

oh i'm in mess with quote button :(((

thank for reply to me if u mean this photo ^^ i understand his hand on her shoulder but i upload  photo because i think BTS they are close more than co-worker and  ^^ alongside.

All Kpop article debunking the SJK-SHK dating rumor.

As much as I would be happy for them if they are dating, I would not want this to be true yet or even have them go public about it as it would hurt both their careers especially SHK.

SJK is still in his newfound "Hallyu status" and this will also make a backslash on this career especially since he has a lot of fangirls. 

Let's see if this will be addressed in the Mid Series press conference on Weds. 

Archived