[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

3 minutes ago, luvsjk2dmoonnback said:

Me toooo......ear to ear grinning...such a sweet time for both of them. Oh, if rumours they had dinner in Aussie is true, than we can expect there will be 'overseas date' trend for Song2Couple. I don't mind at all, please travel all over the world, explore the beauty, having lovely time for both of you, (side note : .......and far far away from kNetz eagle eye,hahaha).

Btw, talk about grocery shopping, mmmm, usually we do that because we had to stay 2-3 days at least right?....wonder, are they at the same hotel?,hahahahha ......OMOooooo,this afternoon feel so bright:heart:

What is this rumor about dinner in Australia!? I haven't heard it,please  share the source of your news with the rest of us.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wooowww....grocery shopping and clothes shopping in new york...sounds like husband and wife...haha...

i remember kyo was having a vacay in ny on feb, she posted pics on her insta, but dunno if joongki was there with her....awesome, so happy if its true...hoping kyo wont be bashed too bad by knetz though...

how credible are the sites? coz rumor with jis was absolutely baseless, then jis announced dating kmh during twtwb...and the bracelet/hairband worn by capt yoo and dr kang...shippers dream come true :D 

lets wait for agency confirmation and pics...dispatch do your thing...lol...

congrats for beautiful couple, pls get married soon and make song triplets :heart:

i was just about to post this pic here yesterday...coz its cute how even capt yoo and dr kang wearing same bracelet :wub:

12751514_907482006039279_1805038865_n.jp

Someone on the DOTS thread posted that all attempts are being made to bring SJK and SHK to Hong Kong for the premier of the show! So if the agencies agree the two will be heading there in the beginning of April since it's premiering on 6th April.

33 minutes ago, twtwb said:

The Korean Times: Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo a couple?

By Reporter Bahk Eun-ji

Untitled-3_650.jpg

Are actors Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-hyo, who have been starring in "Descendants of the Sun," a couple?

Some netizens have raised the possibility because the two have worn very similar bracelets in different scenes.

In the second episode, Song Hye-kyo wears a thin black thin bracelet, and Song Joong-ki wears a similar bracelet in the sixth episode.

Rumors about their dating in New York also surfaced online at the start of this month.

After the rumors spread, some netizens posted comments on numerous social media, claiming Song Hye-kyo's bracelet is actually not a bracelet, but a hair band.

The KBS TV drama series has been enjoying explosive popularity, creating a sensation in Korea, Japan and China.

Song Joong-ki plays Yoo Si-jin, an army lieutenant in the fictional war-torn country of Uruk. Song falls in love with doctor Kang Mo-yeon (Song Hye-kyo).

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/culture/2016/03/386_200310.html

OMG!!!! Grinning from ear to ear....though this is just a rumor, I will not be as hopeful (not unless Dispatch is ths source) but just want to say that I know SHK has an apartment in New York, if that was indeed one of the places they were caught dating, its possible. Both are high profile artists and going overseas maybe their only option to go on dates just to veer away from the scrutiny of the korean citizens. 

@joongkyo

I read in DoTS thread somewhile ago....need to backread. I'll post it here asap:)

btw, who is raymond chae?:o

I couldn't find the article.... but i read comment from @mianabelle at DoTS thread,

this post :

On 3/12/2016 at 6:06 PM, mianabelle said:

The fans informed they were caught having meal together in Australia but refuse to be pictured and the restaurant dont allowed picture too

2 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

OMG!!!! Grinning from ear to ear....though this is just a rumor, I will not be as hopeful (not unless Dispatch is ths source) but just want to say that I know SHK has an apartment in New York, if that was indeed one of the places they were caught dating, its possible. Both are high profile artists and going overseas maybe their only option to go on dates just to veer away from the scrutiny of the korean citizens. 

She has an apartment there? Oh god, no wonder "netizens" spotted them. Hmmm... Maybe dispatch hasn't been able to catch them till now... Lol

1 minute ago, luvsjk2dmoonnback said:

@joongkyo

I read in DoTS thread somewhile ago....need to backread. I'll post it here asap:)

Thanks!

To be honest.. I'm just very worred about the backlash on shk regardless of whether the  rumour is true or not. I'm sure lots of the knetz are going to say.. not again ?? And all sorts of nasty things about her throwing herself at her co-stars. . :tears: e

If it's true. . I hope sjk will come out and ' protect ' her .. if not... hope she escapes unharmed from this rumour. . Shk has really been flamed too much already 

I'm also concerned Abt the repercussions on the ongoing drama if they have to come out and deny the rumours.  Will pple feel less of their chemistry and Will it bring down their ratings ? Especially with new drama coming up.. 

Aargh .. I worry too much :huh:

@luvsjk2dmoonnback  As lately i've been paying too much attention to photo detail of SJK and of course SHK hehehe. I Found that all his 2016 pictures showes a mature man of him (probably the Sangnamja of SHK hehehe). I mean he smiles like he always do and courteous but somehow missing the flirtiness that he had in his picture in 2012/2013.

Well in my delulu mind its like he is missing being with someone hahaha better feed my delulu with this rather than becoz of military draft hahaha. I mean his pictures nowdays more look like a serious mature man.

If im a PR and their relationship is confirm or exist, my scenario will be: yes SJK has been in realtionship with SHK for the past 2 years (this will shut any netz protester who said SHK always snatch her co stars) and they meet trough good friends (let say YAI or JIS or even LKS so its means other kstars support) and SJK has propose to SHK on last valentine and the wedding expected to be late of this year (will made this as Kstar royal wedding replacing will and kate). Hahahahah

-still grinning and daydreaming as PR

4 minutes ago, applegirl2 said:

To be honest.. I'm just very worred about the backlash on shk regardless of whether the  rumour is true or not. I'm sure lots of the knetz are going to say.. not again ?? And all sorts of nasty things about her throwing herself at her co-stars. . :tears: e

If it's true. . I hope sjk will come out and ' protect ' her .. if not... hope she escapes unharmed from this rumour. . Shk has really been flamed too much already 

I'm also concerned Abt the repercussions on the ongoing drama if they have to come out and deny the rumours.  Will pple feel less of their chemistry and Will it bring down their ratings ? Especially with new drama coming up.. 

Aargh .. I worry too much :huh:

Didn't the writer of DOTS tell him it's time for him to date properly? I think what the writer meant is throw caution to the wind and just go for a real relationship without worrying about public backlash. I think the fact that SJK shared that means that he has the intention to do so. Otherwise why would he share that news with a magazine. 

If they do come out, while I'm worried about SHK . I think an initial backlash is to be expected but if they're really serious about each other then they could be Brangelina level in Asia. People would go crazy, but if they're just causally dating then it's better they both deny it for SHK's sake. 

Like someone mentioned I think SJK has matured in the army. Maybe this is the right time for the two of them.

@applegirl2 If let say the relationship exist or the rumors so loud regardinf our Song couple, the agency probably will keep quite and maybe denial /confirmation happened after the series end in April.

If SJK is the Sangnamja like SHK said in Elle's Interview, probably he will be like Brad Pitt to Angelina who dont care of what media do and protect his lady with love lets say walk in the street holding SHK hands like nobody care about it hehehe

8 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Didn't the writer of DOTS tell him it's time for him to date properly? I think what the writer meant is throw caution to the wind and just go for a real relationship without worrying about public backlash. I think the fact that SJK shared that means that he has the intention to do so. Otherwise why would he share that news with a magazine. 

If they do come out, while I'm worried about SHK . I think an initial backlash is to be expected but if they're really serious about each other then they could be Brangelina level in Asia. People would go crazy, but if they're just causally dating then it's better they both deny it for SHK's sake. 

Like someone mentioned I think SJK has matured in the army. Maybe this is the right time for the two of them.

Awwww @joongkyo you are my other soulmate gal xoxo

Am I the only one who was a bit wary with this sudden turn of event? *sigh*

If it's true, I am happy for them... and I hope they'll be happy together until the end of time.

I just really don't want to see k-netz bashing her or anything. Saying hurtful things... even though I knew her alleged boyfriend would be there for her, I'm sure hurtful comments would still hurt. 

Ahh... will wait for the agencies official comment. Till then... we'll see if those rumours have evidences backing it up or not...

@applegirl2  i second your concern...although im happy if they really are dating as im a song song shipper, but im hoping the rumor of them dating wont come out at least up until the episode finished airing in korea, and im hoping if somehow they admit it, the confirmation will not just about they are dating but their anouncement of wedding soon after, so knetz wont throw nasty comments again and again, coz if its marriage anouncement, it could be assumed that they wont break up in the near future, and kyo wont be accused as playgirl...

anyway, lets just rejoice for now...wishing all the best for our beautiful song song couple :heart:

tumblr_o3rv1eOjSY1u89bdco4_400.gif

cr @thea2410

Ladies. . I'm just  wondering if it's a malicious rumour fabricated by antis/ rivals. .. Who can't stand to see shk doing well.. so they fabricate a rumour like this when she's currently at the peak of her popularity in Korea because of DOTS. . so attention is taken away from her performance in DOTS but on the supposed scandal instead.. :mellow: then knetz will start bashing her again 

I remember the tax scandal also broke just before the screening of her new movie with kdw.. seems like these scandals always hit her when she's got a new drama or movie out :tears:

I think if it's true the agency will say both of them already dating 2 years ago. Because what I already see is both of them being keeping up each other from 2013. And think JIS know if both of them have serious relationship not only just dating. Logic is why he agree to be Co start for dot when he in military and all production can understand and wait him until finished. So many actor right in Korea have talent like him but production agree to wait because what the writer already know if SHK and SJK already do it secret dating. So many clue guess if you search in IG .so let wait and don't worry 

19 minutes ago, luvsjk2dmoonnback said:

@joongkyo Sorry, actually not link but @mianabelle post at DoTS thread :

Yes I read it in IG comment of some Song shipper tread all in my native language. Here are some of whst the fans said:

- ah somebody spot the having meal at Aus and refused to have their picture

- too bad the restaurant owner wont allowed them taking some pictures

-suspecting relationship before DOTS

-previously not on the spot but with this drama even paparazi will follow them to the ant house

-support and hope nothing bashing the relationship

And so on and on... hehehe

2 minutes ago, applegirl2 said:

Ladies. . I'm just  wondering if it's a malicious rumour fabricated by antis/ rivals. .. Who can't stand to see shk doing well.. so they fabricate a rumour like this when she's currently at the peak of her popularity in Korea because of DOTS. . so attention is taken away from her performance in DOTS but on the supposed scandal instead.. :mellow: then knetz will start bashing her again 

I remember the tax scandal also broke just before the screening of her new movie with kdw.. seems like these scandals always hit her when she's got a new drama or movie out :tears:

If it's the work of an anti then it's going to backfire, because 

1. This rumour is going to explode ratings, now everyone will watch the episodes to see the chemistry between the rumored couple. Which will mean the drama will become a the biggest k-drama hit in recent years. Making her an even bigger Hallyu force!

2. SHK's desirability factor keeps increasing, I mean these actors who are her rumored boyfriends are the most desired men in Korea maybe even Asia. If she is the woman that they're attracted to then that means she will be recognized as being even more desirable. 

So so thank you anti fans, you've made SHK an even bigger star.

17 minutes ago, Natalie Aliya said:

I think if it's true the agency will say both of them already dating 2 years ago. Because what I already see is both of them being keeping up each other from 2013. And think JIS know if both of them have serious relationship not only just dating. Logic is why he agree to be Co start for dot when he in military and all production can understand and wait him until finished. So many actor right in Korea have talent like him but production agree to wait because what the writer already know if SHK and SJK already do it secret dating. So many clue guess if you search in IG .so let wait and don't worry 

I really love this statement(?)ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ i m hoping to read news.."SJK &SHK TIE THE KNOT THIS YEAR" 

Pls someone make this happen? XD

Archived