[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

7 hours ago, Purestupidity said:

Special BTS with Mark Chao only! All for the fan girls!!!! Let's scream!!!

Watch out for the end where he introduces THE yunnan cow......ok Mark.... lol

Complete translation of BTS:

This time it is challenging. It is my first time in 1 drama acting 3 roles.

Lets talk about Mo Yuan first. Mo Yuan I like him very very much because he is a very respectable elder and he is very intelligent. Everything he does is for the world.

I admire Mo Yuan, I also like his maturity towards love.

Mo Yuan watched Si Yin grew up step by step to Bai Qian high goddess, I think he has (in his heart) a lot of things to say to her.

As for Yehua,I also like. I especially like his deep love. He has an unrealistic spirit.

I think the love between Yehua and SuSu is the most beautiful mortal/god journey. They fell in love so quickly, love at first sight, no regrets even in the face of death.

But yet, it is so breakable and incomplete love relationship.

Between Yehua and Bai Qian it is also very touching, they have many layers of relations, but one thing that is clear is their love for each other.

Then I like very much is Yehua's loyalty/faithfulness in love, when other little vixens tried to get near him, he can be very ruthless to say 'get away, impudent!'

Zhao Ge (mortal Yehua) is especially bitter in love, he fell in love with one person and waited for his whole life who didn't come, then died carrying this loss(feeling of missing someone) with him.

All 3 characters all are saying the same thing, it is a very deep love.

I felt the most touching was at the end, because of the world, Yehua sacrificed his route (his love). When finally the moment he and Bai Qian cleared their misunderstanding, it was too late for Yehua.

Everyone loves the novel and its characters. Bringing it to life and adding things on was a lesson. I very much acknowledge the characters and the feelings, I hope what I portray will be accepted by everyone.

The script was very good and I read the novel, so I thought this will be suitable for me and can challenge myself, that's why I stepped onto this 'eternal love' journey.

Everyday I come to work(film) happily. I think it is a cycle, if I come to work happy, then everyone can feel this (and get influenced), then this will also come back to me. It gives a respectable and efficient attitude for everyone to work in (environment). I feel very happy and will miss it.

---------------

YUNNAN COW

This is a cow....

This is Yunnan's cow.(bubble: is it me?)

They are NO DIFFERENCE to any other cows..... (bubble: Yehua as long as you are happy)

But other than eating grass, they will eat some crossing bridge noddles (specialty of Yunnan) (bubble: what is this???)

Mmmmmm.... isn't it?? (Mark turned to the cows and asked.....) Cow mooooo

EDIT: @Lyna No probs, I can translate the whole thing line by line.

@atgirlina no probs, will translate tonight/tomorrow morning. You are talking about the part where Bai Qian runs to him onwards yes?

OMFG He is just "Hubby" material Obviously lol.  What great work/translation. @Purestupidity  We should create International Fanclub for MC.  I've jumped onboard to be a fangirl club member lol.

I hope we see more eng subs in the BTS.

I can go on and on here.

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Purestupidity said:

Special BTS with Mark Chao only! All for the fan girls!!!! Let's scream!!!

Watch out for the end where he introduces THE yunnan cow......ok Mark.... lol

Complete translation of BTS:

This time it is challenging. It is my first time in 1 drama acting 3 roles.

Lets talk about Mo Yuan first. Mo Yuan I like him very very much because he is a very respectable elder and he is very intelligent. Everything he does is for the world.

I admire Mo Yuan, I also like his maturity towards love.

Mo Yuan watched Si Yin grew up step by step to Bai Qian high goddess, I think he has (in his heart) a lot of things to say to her.

As for Yehua,I also like. I especially like his deep love. He has an unrealistic spirit.

I think the love between Yehua and SuSu is the most beautiful mortal/god journey. They fell in love so quickly, love at first sight, no regrets even in the face of death.

But yet, it is so breakable and incomplete love relationship.

Between Yehua and Bai Qian it is also very touching, they have many layers of relations, but one thing that is clear is their love for each other.

Then I like very much is Yehua's loyalty/faithfulness in love, when other little vixens tried to get near him, he can be very ruthless to say 'get away, impudent!'

Zhao Ge (mortal Yehua) is especially bitter in love, he fell in love with one person and waited for his whole life who didn't come, then died carrying this loss(feeling of missing someone) with him.

All 3 characters all are saying the same thing, it is a very deep love.

I felt the most touching was at the end, because of the world, Yehua sacrificed his route (his love). When finally the moment he and Bai Qian cleared their misunderstanding, it was too late for Yehua.

Everyone loves the novel and its characters. Bringing it to life and adding things on was a lesson. I very much acknowledge the characters and the feelings, I hope what I portray will be accepted by everyone.

The script was very good and I read the novel, so I thought this will be suitable for me and can challenge myself, that's why I stepped onto this 'eternal love' journey.

Everyday I come to work(film) happily. I think it is a cycle, if I come to work happy, then everyone can feel this (and get influenced), then this will also come back to me. It gives a respectable and efficient attitude for everyone to work in (environment). I feel very happy and will miss it.

---------------

YUNNAN COW

This is a cow....

This is Yunnan's cow.(bubble: is it me?)

They are NO DIFFERENCE to any other cows..... (bubble: Yehua as long as you are happy)

But other than eating grass, they will eat some crossing bridge noddles (specialty of Yunnan) (bubble: what is this???)

Mmmmmm.... isn't it?? (Mark turned to the cows and asked.....) Cow mooooo

EDIT: @Lyna No probs, I can translate the whole thing line by line.

@atgirlina no probs, will translate tonight/tomorrow morning. You are talking about the part where Bai Qian runs to him onwards yes?

yes. and the long conversation under the peach blossoms. they look so blissfully happy there. i hope they sort all things thru. all misunderstandings. thank you dear.:)

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, linh5000 said:

to all the DH/FJ and still can't get over this..

i found this link..so true to DH's shameless character.

https://hui3r.wordpress.com/2013/04/01/the-pillow-book-mini-specials-dong-hua-edition-part-6/

When it comes to shamelessness & bullying, no one can beat DH. He was the master of the universe after all. I was watching all the clips of DH&FJ, so many scenes are cut off. 

There was a cut off scene where DH was holding FJ baby fox watching the stars. I would love to see that scene. 

I wonder if FJ has to go through a lover trial as a mortal to elevate her position, I wonder what kind of fate will Simeng give her?

Isn't MY the son of the first king? So shouldn't he be the king of the universe instead of DH?

• Like 5

11 hours ago, chocolatefruitnut said:

Can anyone imagine the lucky SW chasing after the 'closed up' hot sexy MY? Just remember  all the lovey dovey bed/ kiss scenes we have of YH & BQ. Now flip it & imagine SW as YH & MY as BQ...so MY becomes the one at the bottom (of bed scenes) with shocked wide open eyes when SW kisses him!

THIS! This sounds like a start of a wonderful fanfic! 

@peanutbutterjellytime I'm curious if maybe she wasn't able to write his arc was because she had a hard time writing a star-crossed plot? Like I wonder if the plot itself was a little too ambitious for her at the time? She was very young when she wrote Peach Blossom. 

11 hours ago, Lyna said:

I think for me, I wanted to see their "complicated love/hate" to begin during their young days to the time she falls asleep - where they did like each other but it was a failed relationship that never get started (and neither pursue or fought for love or maybe Shao-wan did but Mo Yuan didn't (like how FJ fought for love but DH just conformed to fate in the drama), then re-start it after she reawaken which would considered lifetime with each other.

I'm definitely very curious to see how she would play out the 3L3W theme. And YES! I think their love-hate would probably be the first life time. I think them being "classmate (where it started the love-hate)" is one life and then her waking up is probably their 3rd life time. So I wonder what the second life time would have been or would be? Oh! Maybe when Mo Yuan became God of War?! --Maybe that was their second life time? 

1 hour ago, faythe said:

Isn't MY the son of the first king? So shouldn't he be the king of the universe instead of DH?

Yeah, he is the son of the Father Immortal. But Father Immoral liked(?) Dong Hua better. Like is probably not the best word to use as Father Immoral does care about Mo Yuan. Shao Wan used the chinese word what I would equivalent as "fancy" as Father Immortal took a fancy with Dong Hua. 

He found Dong Hua more appropriate to pass the torch to? Something about Mo Yuan not having the right temperament/personality. Mo Yuan was pretty depressed because of that. He got drunk and Father Immortal told Shao Wan, he'll leave Mo Yuan to her to cheer up. 

--------

Shifu is screaming for a fanfic. lol. 

• Like 5

I have been busy but congrats to 3310 team for making new record for having the most online views.

16998776_454377478286838_732135290352042

16999147_454399888284597_333582290080581

1. Yangmi

2. Mark Zhao

3. Dilraba

5.Zhang Binbin

10.Alan Yu

15.Ken Chang

#3310 cast are still topping the list  and the online view was still over 1 billion even after the drama finished.

Let's see how far it can go. 

• Like 11

quick question. so the cute adorable a li is like 300+year old midget? :tongue:

i mean in the immortal world, how many years till you reach adulthood? psychical adulthood? then after you reach adulthood how may thousand years you stay a young adult before you start ageing?

on a side note. white hair DH looks so dashing with his long white hair, DH mortal looks like a man with a bad wig and even worse beard. :)

• Like 4

On 2/22/2017 at 5:31 PM, seawaterwitch said:

Me too T.T the cast for Dong Hua dijun and Feng Jiu already perfect in these drama.

But I will wait and see. Give a chance with other new talent of actress and actor to play as Feng Jiu and Dong Hua for the Pillow book drama series. I wish the seniors actor will take though.....maybe Hu Ge will play as Dong Hua and Zhao Liying as Feng Jiu in Pillow Book drama? :) 

Sorry...I am fans of Dong Hua and Feng Jiu.

I love Yehua and Qian Qian too. They are so romantic. The acting for all actors and actresses in these drama is perfect. I am enjoying their performances.

I love to see Zhe Yan and Bai Zhen too. They are subtle cute couple :) I thought they were just best friend until I read the book lol

Where did you read the book? Could you tell me? Btw, i love Zhe Yan's relationship with 4th too. its cute

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, atgirlina said:

on a side note. white hair DH looks so dashing with his long white hair, DH mortal looks like a man with a bad wig and even worse beard. :)

@atgirlina Totally agree - as his mortal self he looked a bit salty, salty, wet, wet (I think that's the literal Cantonese translation) I found the goatee particularly repulsive (sorry if you're Vengao fan) even his usual good looks couldn't save him this time *shudder*. I wasn't kidding when I said I loathe beard/ moustache. Only Mo Yuan manages to make it look smexy *sigh* and NO ONE ELSE can! 

YEAH! A big shout to 3L3W team for the most watched drama online. Not surprised!! Congrats!!! I personally think they're awesome.

Btw: there's nothing you can do at the moment to lessen my crush on Mark. I'm still a 'true blue' fangirl (borderline stalker mode) with Mark. all those BTS of him :heart: All he has to do is sneeze and I still think he's cool :blush: 

@Purestupidity Aww, how lovely is your gesture and offer. I won't encroach on your kindness any further. However, I was hoping to obtain your thoughts as well as the others regarding episode 37. Towards the end where Zhe Yan and Fourth Brother shows up as they've received news from Bi Fang that Bian Qian was badly injured. Zhe Yan was teasing Bai Qian however she responded angrily.

I didn't understand why. Perhaps you or someone can enlighten me? Would appreciate your thoughts...thank you!

Re: Li Jing I forgot mention that I never liked his character in the novel. I found him rather selfish and immature. However, I must say I do like Zhang Binbin's portrayal. He's added more dimension to Li Jing's character and I found that I was a little more sympathetic towards him. I still think BQ did the right thing by cutting ties with him but there was one moment that I almost (okay slight twinge) where I was hoping BQ did give him a second chance or at least they can be friend but knowing it would make YeHua unhappy (and I know who's side I'm on) it's better this way.

Incidentally, Zhang Binbin has the most memorising eyes, they are quite beautiful with its light hue. Although, there is a slight line up of contenders for my attention, mostly being taken up by YeHua and Mo Yuan, not to mention that I am partial to Lian Song :grin:. Hahaha I have a harem...

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, atgirlina said:

quick question. so the cute adorable a li is like 300+year old midget? :tongue:

i mean in the immortal world, how many years till you reach adulthood? psychical adulthood? then after you reach adulthood how may thousand years you stay a young adult before you start ageing?

Hmmm, from the drama - when Ye Hua ascension at 20,000 he was still a kid. Looks like maybe he became adulthood at 50,000 ... or it could depend on different tribe given that Mo Yuan, Zheyan, and Dong Hua are the oldest yet they hardly age at all compare to the Heaven Lord who is old and senile.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, faythe said:

When it comes to shamelessness & bullying, no one can beat DH. He was the master of the universe after all. I was watching all the clips of DH&FJ, so many scenes are cut off. 

There was a cut off scene where DH was holding FJ baby fox watching the stars. I would love to see that scene. 

I wonder if FJ has to go through a lover trial as a mortal to elevate her position, I wonder what kind of fate will Simeng give her?

@faythe where are you watching these cut scenes? I need some DH/FJ...

Do you necessary have to go be a mortal to elevate the position?  Can't they do that through a war or a great fight? 

I think the situation of DH was described in the PB.  They talked about how when he was born, the world was very chaotic and there was no "one" ruler of the 4 oceans/8 realms.  I don't know why MY's father wasn't the king.  I think he was just the universe creator...but he doesn't rule. To fully understand this, we probably have to look at Taoist teaching...

Any way, after DH was born, he was the one who fought many wars to bring peace to the universe. He was the one all realms and different clans (Demons, ghosts, Mortal, Dragons, and Foxes) accepted as King. 

-------------

side note:

YH's cousin...the one who is also in love with DH, who are her parents?  She called YH's her older cousin, but if you think about it, it doesn't make sense.  YH's second uncle has children, but they didn't live in heaven and they aren't loved.  Of course, Lian Song has NOO children of his own.  SoooOOo, where (who) did she come from? :huh: YH's mom side?  But it seemed she was spoiled by YH's paternal side. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, linh5000 said:

@faythe where are you watching these cut scenes? I need some DH/FJ...

Do you necessary have to go be a mortal to elevate the position?  Can't they do that through a war or a great fight? 

I think the situation of DH was described in the PB.  They talked about how when he was born, the world was very chaotic and there was no "one" ruler of the 4 oceans/8 realms.  I don't know why MY's father wasn't the king.  I think he was just the universe creator...but he doesn't rule. To fully understand this, we probably have to look at Taoist teaching...

Any way, after DH was born, he was the one who fought many wars to bring peace to the universe. He was the one all realms and different clans (Demons, ghosts, Mortal, Dragons, and Foxes) accepted as King. 

-------------

side note:

YH's cousin...the one who is also in love with DH, who are her parents?  She called YH's her older cousin, but if you think about it, it doesn't make sense.  YH's second uncle has children, but they didn't live in heaven and they aren't loved.  Of course, Lian Song has NOO children of his own.  SoooOOo, where (who) did she come from? :huh: YH's mom side?  But it seemed she was spoiled by YH's paternal side. 

It was in one of those random mv. If I see it again, i'll take note & post the link. There were also one where DH was holding FJ & was crying when he visited her. Finally YH cousin gave up on DH. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, I_I_i said:

Where did you read the book? Could you tell me? Btw, i love Zhe Yan's relationship with 4th too. its cute

Didn't they dating? Zhe Yan and Bai Zhen. I thought they were just bestfriend in the drama...a little bit too close...

I read pillow book when Ah Li complained why Zhe Yan can not take Fengjiu from Donghua. Zhe Yan told Ah li, Nothing he can do unless Donghua kidnapped Bai Zhen then he will fight for him....awwwww....so Zhe Yan lost his argument with Donghua and let Donghua keep the real handkerchief from Fengjiu transformation. Donghua cheated, he gave Zhe Yan the fake handkercheif. The battle of words between Donghua and Zhe.Yan, for the first time in his life, Zhe Yan lost...lol

From Fengjiu memory, Bai Zhen was being kidnapped by beautiful Goddess, High Deity Zhe Yan got angry and rescue him :wub:

So that I make conclusion that Bai Zhen and Zhe yan have special relationship, not just bff best friend forever. From Fengjiu's view, Zhe Yan quite jealous  and obsessive over Bai Zhen.

Even the snake who took Bai Qian's fiancee was in love with Bai Zhen first ...lol... Bai Qian's 4th brother must be extreme handsome. (In the drama...remember when Bai Qian help.a.Lady and brought her home).

I watch episode 24 and 25 again. Hooray! There were english sub. now. Sujin told her maid that sje was scared Donghua look angry. Over a fox. 

Episode 25. Shiming hd the fox and Donghua was narrowing his eyes, looking at Shiming that still holding his precious fox lol.....Donghua jealous......

I watch episode 9 again...the first time Fengjiu met Donghua..  .what was with that look, when Fengjiu told him that she know Zhe Yan...:tongue:

Oh...wait Zhe Yan, Mo Yuan and Shao Wan were Donghua classmate right? Specially Zhe Yan who sit next beside him lol.... of course his best buddy was Shao wan.

Ps:

WOW....I like Yehua now..more and more. He was taking care Susu with gently. There is eng sub now. Yehua promised Susu a marriage. Why Susu can't trust him? 

The drama is ended. But I still coming back to youtube to watch it again and again.

Anybody..please...give episode 1 and 2 eng. Sub. At croton mega hit channel in youtube. Thanks before. God Bless You.

• Like 1

@Sary Em No luck at all :(. the only thing i managed to find was the same summary/excerpt that I found on Baidu and the below lines buried in 2013, April from her weibo. 

[ Mo Yuan and I see things in black and white. We can't be carefree* like Dong Hua or be ignorant** like Feng Jiu. Perhaps this is what Immortal Father meant about having clarity, but having clarity means being easily hurt. ]

*she uses the 4 characters that literally mean "and light together/with dust". i never heard of that before. i assume it means carefree/burden free. 
**she uses 2 characters that mean state of confusion/not thinking but that would sound weird in English. I would think it's more fitted to say ignorance or almost the same line as recklessness. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, seawaterwitch said:

Didn't they dating? Zhe Yan and Bai Zhen. I thought they were just bestfriend in the drama...a little bit too close...

I read pillow book when Ah Li complained why Zhe Yan can not take Fengjiu from Donghua. Zhe Yan told Ah li, Nothing he can do unless Donghua kidnapped Bai Zhen then he will fight for him....awwwww....so Zhe Yan lost his argument with Donghua and let Donghua keep the real handkerchief from Fengjiu transformation. Donghua cheated, he gave Zhe Yan the fake handkercheif. The battle of words between Donghua and Zhe.Yan, for the first time in his life, Zhe Yan lost...lol

From Fengjiu memory, Bai Zhen was being kidnapped by beautiful Goddess, High Deity Zhe Yan got angry and rescue him :wub:

So that I make conclusion that Bai Zhen and Zhe yan have special relationship, not just bff best friend forever. From Fengjiu's view, Zhe Yan quite jealous  and obsessive over Bai Zhen.

Even the snake who took Bai Qian's fiancee was in love with Bai Zhen first ...lol... Bai Qian's 4th brother must be extreme handsome. (In the drama...remember when Bai Qian help.a.Lady and brought her home).

I watch episode 24 and 25 again. Hooray! There were english sub. now. Sujin told her maid that sje was scared Donghua look angry. Over a fox. 

Episode 25. Shiming hd the fox and Donghua was narrowing his eyes, looking at Shiming that still holding his precious fox lol.....Donghua jealous......

I watch episode 9 again...the first time Fengjiu met Donghua..  .what was with that look, when Fengjiu told him that she know Zhe Yan...:tongue:

Oh...wait Zhe Yan, Mo Yuan and Shao Wan were Donghua classmate right? Specially Zhe Yan who sit next beside him lol.... of course his best buddy was Shao wan.

Ps:

WOW....I like Yehua now..more and more. He was taking care Susu with gently. There is eng sub now. Yehua promised Susu a marriage. Why Susu can't trust him? 

The drama is ended. But I still coming back to youtube to watch it again and again.

Anybody..please...give episode 1 and 2 eng. Sub. At croton mega hit channel in youtube. Thanks before. God Bless You.

There is no way anyone can win words with DH because he is not reasonable when doesn't want to lol. I guess that's the privilege of being maybe the oldest & king of the universe.

Actually DH is very possessive by nature. His jealousy is much stronger than most people. I believe that little scene gave SM a little clue into DH feelings for FJ.

I love those those DH&FJ scenes. SJ was actually smart that time by punishing herself to kNeel for one hour. If it was dragged on much longer, her punishment would have been much worse, & even YH grandpa can't help her. Remember how DH shut him up with one look & word with the trial?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, moonflower_ said:

THIS! This sounds like a start of a wonderful fanfic! 

I can't find anything on her weibo. i tried a combo keyword search and I don't see anything. It's killing me as well. She's been slowing killing me since 2013 when she started and was like, oh just kidding! 

@peanutbutterjellytime I'm curious if maybe she wasn't able to write his arc was because she had a hard time writing a star-crossed plot? Like I wonder if the plot itself was a little too ambitious for her at the time? She was very young when she wrote Peach Blossom. 

I'm definitely very curious to see how she would play out the 3L3W theme. And YES! I think their love-hate would probably be the first life time. I think them being "classmate (where it started the love-hate)" is one life and then her waking up is probably their 3rd life time. So I wonder what the second life time would have been or would be? Oh! Maybe when Mo Yuan became God of War?! --Maybe that was their second life time? 

Yeah, he is the son of the Father Immortal. But Father Immoral liked(?) Dong Hua better. Like is probably not the best word to use as Father Immoral does care about Mo Yuan. Shao Wan used the chinese word what I would equivalent as "fancy" as Father Immortal took a fancy with Dong Hua. 

He found Dong Hua more appropriate to pass the torch to? Something about Mo Yuan not having the right temperament/personality. Mo Yuan was pretty depressed because of that. He got drunk and Father Immortal told Shao Wan, he'll leave Mo Yuan to her to cheer up. 

--------

Shifu is screaming for a fanfic. lol. 

HAHAH! Yes, Shifu needs a fanfic! I'm so intrigue with Mo Yuan arc but why must the author be so cruel and not work on it :bawling:

I am curious as to why, being the son of Father Immortal that rather than being the Heaven Lord, he is the God of War instead? Considering that there is mention that DH is the strongest of all the immortal, wouldn't it be more right to bestow the God of War title on him instead? 

And aw, from the sound of it, Father Immortal seem to like Shao-wan (if he leave her to cheer Mo Yuan up) LOL! 

• Like 6