[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

I wish there is episode 59...for disclosure between DH and FJ in this drama. After times when Dijun sleep and regain his power back,,Fengjiu search him with the map that he gave it to her. She found him, kiss in the cheek. Dijun awaken.and they live happily ever after :tongue:

And...the pillow book start because after long nap beauty sleep, Dijun got amnesia, Fenjiu furious and kicked the pot onto his head lol...the end.

Btw... I was dreaming about Donghua Dijun and Fengjiu two days in a row. But I don't remember the story in my dream....also Sesshoumaru and Rin from Inuyasha. Whew.... I never knew that DH & FJ leave deep impression in my brain :wub:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, moonflower_ said:

@Sary Em you're welcome! chinese characters are like @_@. initially, i was like oh it shouldn't be hard to translate! but then when i actually started thinking about it, it was was like uh shao wan, wtf are you saying/thinking/why do you sound so funny? my chinese reading was a lot better few years back when i was still learning...LOL It's been ages. 

And yes! I love Shao Wan and think they make a funny pair. 

Were there many more chapters available? The waiting/anticipation for this MY is killing me!! Lol

• Like 2

I just finished watching the last episode and am madly in love with the love stories presented in this drama. I liked how the drama explored different kind of love relationships, whether unrequited (like Mo Yuan and Bai Qian), obsessive (like Su Jin and Ye Hua), unfated (like Di Jun and Feng Jiu or like 16th and Princess Yan Zi)... or even love that overcome all odds like Bao Quan and Ye Hua.

Not all love relationships are perfect and not every one will live happily ever after... unless you are 4th Brother and Ze Yan. I swear they are the only Long-lasting (gay?)  couple in the show.

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, nouveaux said:

I just finished watching the last episode and am madly in love with the love stories presented in this drama. I liked how the drama explored different kind of love relationships, whether unrequited (like Mo Yuan and Bai Qian), obsessive (like Su Jin and Ye Hua), unfated (like Di Jun and Feng Jiu or like 16th and Princess Yan Zi)... or even love that overcome all odds like Bao Quan and Ye Hua.

Not all love relationships are perfect and not every one will live happily ever after... unless you are 4th Brother and Ze Yan. I swear they are the only Long-lasting (gay?)  couple in the show.

Spot On

• Like 1

I was reading the interview article about Dilabra & her comments on working with Vengo again. I think in the article she said she was complaining because she's the one to chase Vengo again. It was really cute. Also there are many scenes & dialog she & Vengo thought it was awkward so they worked together to make it more flow. It was easy for them to work it out because they worked together before. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@moonflower_ How nice if she did get hit with some crazy irresistible plot to drop everything and focus on Mo Yuan. Heck, maybe if fans ask her lots (given how much love Mark is getting for his role as Mo Yuan and Ye Hua) that maybe she'll end up doing it. I mean, you want to do it while it's hot and in demand, right? 

I feel like she probably will re-write everything but I think she'll re-write but keep it in the same timeline as the rest of the 3L3W character - YH/BQ; FJ/DH or a mix of past and present. And yes, if she do, could she not turn Mo Yuan parent to be dysfunctional like the heaven folk but who knows given that  Immortal Father might be the cool one but I don't know about the Mom since it sound like between the two child, she had to chose and kept Mo Yuan whereas Immortal Father try to preserved both hence he kept Ye Hua spirit alive. I think for me, I wanted to see their "complicated love/hate" to begin during their young days to the time she falls asleep - where they did like each other but it was a failed relationship that never get started (and neither pursue or fought for love or maybe Shao-wan did but Mo Yuan didn't (like how FJ fought for love but DH just conformed to fate in the drama), then re-start it after she reawaken which would considered lifetime with each other. PB did make reference that he had a "complicated love/hate" relationship in his days with Shao-wan which just make me feel like their relationship could be quite like Ye Hua and BQ in the sense that there is many complication, opposition, and misunderstanding  (since they are from different side of the spectrum - him on the good side and her on the evil side). Hmm, maybe I'll just make up my own imaginative love story for them (since I'm on withdrawal mode :bawling:)

But I do like the sound of Shao-wan character in her hilarity and how she doesn't dwell on love. And find it interesting that it wasn't love at first sight for them and I like that their love gradually developed (similar to Ye Hua and BQ how it gradually develop while she was caring for him in his "snake" form). 

And I can definitely see Mo Yuan having plenty of peach blossom. I mean, hardly in 3L3W since he becomes a shifu in a male only school but in the younger days, I can see him, Zheyan, and DH having plenty of girls crushing on them (since they're the 3 pretty boys). And maybe after everyone have their happy ending that they want him to do so and match make him with a lady to get married only to have it interrupted with Shao-wan awakening, LOL.

That would probably be the best gag in hilarity on this couple that Shao-wan is a wedding crasher in particular to Mo Yuan. Like mess up every single of his wedding to where in the end he'll be like, I give up. You owe me for all these fail wedding so I'll just married you instead. LOL! And if they place their love story in the same timeline as everyone else, it would be funny to have DH and YH to teach Mo Yuan how to be thick-skin and shameless when it comes to love so he don't lose his chance and pursue Shao-wan, LOL!.

-------------------------

Side note: Are we all in a case of withdrawal yet? I mean, the sub hasn't fully been completed yet so I shouldn't feel it but I am in a case of withdrawal since I don't want to watch the sub yet until it is fully sub on all 58 episode (so I can binge) and I rarely watch C-drama. This drama was my c-drama "gem" of 2017 so now I'm in withdrawal mode. But thankfully we have the forum still going :) 

• Like 6

I just watched this video (BTS of YH chasing SS) & laughed over Mark. If you watch his live weibo broadcast, you can tell that he probably had a very difficult time with those cheesy cringe worthy romantic scenes & lines...

I can't quite remember who posted about MY / BQ / YH 's romance but I reckon MY is like BQ...slow/late to realise love. So he needs someone who is like YH to chase after him & smack him on the head with love...

Can anyone imagine the lucky SW chasing after the 'closed up' hot sexy MY? Just remember  all the lovey dovey bed/ kiss scenes we have of YH & BQ. Now flip it & imagine SW as YH & MY as BQ...so MY becomes the one at the bottom (of bed scenes) with shocked wide open eyes when SW kisses him!

BTW,  I was going through withdrawal symptoms after General & I finished so I jumped onto this 3L3W but now that it's over...how am I going to spend my nights? Any suggestions on a new show to follow?

Edited by chocolatefruitnut
Hit save before finishing post
  • Like 7

I’m a major lurker, so I rarely sign in to comment or like a post, but I want to delurk to thank everyone who joined this forum.  Especially @PureStupidity for recapping and allowing us to get the gist of what was happening in the 3L3W drama.

This drama, for me, is the best. I loved Goblin, but the ending left me with such a pain in my heart, it will be a long time, if ever, that I rewatch it. BUT THIS drama, even though I’m like so many of you in wishing we’d seen an epilogue with them married and having other children, ended HAPPILY for our main OTP. It is a keeper and definitely one to be rewatched.

And yes, @Lyna, although, it has officially ended, I’m still waiting for subs so it hasn’t really ended yet for me, BUT I‘m having withdrawal pains. It’s hard to say goodbye to a show as good as this.

I have to say again, IMO this is the best Chinese drama I’ve seen and I have enjoyed reading everyone‘s comments. Thank you all!!

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, faythe said:

I was reading the interview article about Dilabra & her comments on working with Vengo again. I think in the article she said she was complaining because she's the one to chase Vengo again. It was really cute. Also there are many scenes & dialog she & Vengo thought it was awkward so they worked together to make it more flow. It was easy for them to work it out because they worked together before. 

Let's have Vengo chase her around in next drama!! Like...Pillow book :tongue: I still can't get over this stunning couple.  I hope the company that has the copyright for PB will cast them, even if they are from other production company.  I'm sure their popularity in China (and international) after this drama is worth every penny on hiring them.  

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, chocolatefruitnut said:

I just watched this video (BTS of YH chasing SS) & laughed over Mark. If you watch his live weibo broadcast, you can tell that he probably had a very difficult time with those cheesy cringe worthy romantic scenes & lines...

I can't quite remember who posted about MY / BQ / YH 's romance but I reckon MY is like BQ...slow/late to realise love. So he needs someone who is like YH to chase after him & smack him on the head with love...

Can anyone imagine the lucky SW chasing after the 'closed up' hot sexy MY? Just remember  all the lovey dovey bed/ kiss scenes we have of YH & BQ. Now flip it & imagine SW as YH & MY as BQ...so MY becomes the one at the bottom (of bed scenes) with shocked wide open eyes when SW kisses him!

BTW,  I was going through withdrawal symptoms after General & I finished so I jumped onto this 3L3W but now that it's over...how am I going to spend my nights? Any suggestions on a new show to follow?

I'm indulging myself in the BTS since the atmosphere is so much fun behind the scene and Mark is just so silly and funny. Him and Yangmi have such a fun time together and I am sure he struggle with those cringe-worthy cheesy line. He did mention one that made him utterly cringe, HAHA! It'll be so nice to have all the BTS sub cause I really want to see their interaction behind the scene and you get a feel for how their real life personality is like.

I can definitely see Mo Yuan being one slow to realize love just given how much of a stickler he is. And that would be hilarious in gender reverse. Shao-wan could be the opposite of DH and YH (in both being shameless and thick-skin) in pursuing love (without a care that she's a goddess and should be dignified) but sound like one who doesn't dwell on love if it doesn't work out. The trouble-maker to Mo Yuan peaceful and quiet life. 

@linh5000 Agree! Let Vengo chase her in the next drama however if after all the chasing and he doesn't get her, it'll be disappointment all over again! :bawling:

• Like 6

Special BTS with Mark Chao only! All for the fan girls!!!! Let's scream!!!

Watch out for the end where he introduces THE yunnan cow......ok Mark.... lol

Complete translation of BTS:

This time it is challenging. It is my first time in 1 drama acting 3 roles.

Lets talk about Mo Yuan first. Mo Yuan I like him very very much because he is a very respectable elder and he is very intelligent. Everything he does is for the world.

I admire Mo Yuan, I also like his maturity towards love.

Mo Yuan watched Si Yin grew up step by step to Bai Qian high goddess, I think he has (in his heart) a lot of things to say to her.

As for Yehua,I also like. I especially like his deep love. He has an unrealistic spirit.

I think the love between Yehua and SuSu is the most beautiful mortal/god journey. They fell in love so quickly, love at first sight, no regrets even in the face of death.

But yet, it is so breakable and incomplete love relationship.

Between Yehua and Bai Qian it is also very touching, they have many layers of relations, but one thing that is clear is their love for each other.

Then I like very much is Yehua's loyalty/faithfulness in love, when other little vixens tried to get near him, he can be very ruthless to say 'get away, impudent!'

Zhao Ge (mortal Yehua) is especially bitter in love, he fell in love with one person and waited for his whole life who didn't come, then died carrying this loss(feeling of missing someone) with him.

All 3 characters all are saying the same thing, it is a very deep love.

I felt the most touching was at the end, because of the world, Yehua sacrificed his route (his love). When finally the moment he and Bai Qian cleared their misunderstanding, it was too late for Yehua.

Everyone loves the novel and its characters. Bringing it to life and adding things on was a lesson. I very much acknowledge the characters and the feelings, I hope what I portray will be accepted by everyone.

The script was very good and I read the novel, so I thought this will be suitable for me and can challenge myself, that's why I stepped onto this 'eternal love' journey.

Everyday I come to work(film) happily. I think it is a cycle, if I come to work happy, then everyone can feel this (and get influenced), then this will also come back to me. It gives a respectable and efficient attitude for everyone to work in (environment). I feel very happy and will miss it.

---------------

YUNNAN COW

This is a cow....

This is Yunnan's cow.(bubble: is it me?)

They are NO DIFFERENCE to any other cows..... (bubble: Yehua as long as you are happy)

But other than eating grass, they will eat some crossing bridge noddles (specialty of Yunnan) (bubble: what is this???)

Mmmmmm.... isn't it?? (Mark turned to the cows and asked.....) Cow mooooo

EDIT: @Lyna No probs, I can translate the whole thing line by line.

@atgirlina no probs, will translate tonight/tomorrow morning. You are talking about the part where Bai Qian runs to him onwards yes?

• Like 17

38 minutes ago, linh5000 said:

Let's have Vengo chase her around in next drama!! Like...Pillow book :tongue: I still can't get over this stunning couple.  I hope the company that has the copyright for PB will cast them, even if they are from other production company.  I'm sure their popularity in China (and international) after this drama is worth every penny on hiring them.  

Me too. It's only fair that Vengo does the chasing next time - real life or onscreen. Both are good lol. Their characters in both drama vlove & this one would have been extremely annoying were it not for them & their chemistry. 

I noticed that DH felt much more relaxed after he confessed to FJ. He didn't look as tortured. The ending scene where he has her tail with him as a love token (still think that's creepy) gave me hope that he will never get over his feelings for her. Which is totally true in PB. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Janett said:

Someone asked about next drama... I don't know what drama will replace this, as its pretty much irreplaceable but her is a list of upcoming Chinese dramas for 2017 and beyond.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Upcoming_CDrama

For drama withdrawal fan, I think Dilireba has The King's Woman drama that is or should be airing? Not 100% sure though.

• Like 1

Anyway, I did up a compilation of the pinyin for the OST of Eternal Love. This one is 三生三世 (Three Lives Three Worlds)  pronounced as San Sheng San Shi by Zhang Jie. Been loving this song since I heard Hummer (the one acting as Ah Li) sing it!

握不紧那段过往
Wo bu jin na duan guo wang
冥灭了结魄光芒
Ming mie liao jie po guang mang
那一滴离別的泪
Na yi di li bie de lei
灼烧着我的胸膛
Zhuo shao zhe wo de xiong tang

爱在天地中流转
Ai zai tian di zhong liu zhuan
一颗心为谁奔忙
Yi ke xin wei shui ben mang
四海八荒 身在何方
Si hai ba huang shen zai he fang
岁月该如何安放
Sui yue gai ru he an fang

听风声在沙沙作响
Ting feng sheng zai sha sha zuo xiang
敲打着谁的愁肠
Qiao da zhe shui de chou chang
思念在一瞬间生长
Si nian zai yi shun jian sheng zhang
才忘了夜多漫长
Cai wang le ye dou man chang

掌心的泪 握到滚烫
Zhang xin de lei wo dao gun tang
只愿为你三生痴狂
Zhi yuan wei ni san sheng chi kuang
落花满天 又闻琴香
Luo hua man tian you wen qin xiang
与你天地间徜徉
Yu ni tian di jian chang yang

如果爱太荒凉 我陪你梦一场
Ru guo ai tai huang liang wo pei ni meng yi chang
赎回你所有泪光
Shu hui ni suo you lei guang
这一路有多远 这三世有多长
Wo yi lu you duo yuan zhe san shi you duo chang
执手到地老天荒
Zhi shou dao di lao tian huang

风凄凄 雾茫茫 雨滚滚雪漫漫
Feng qi qi wu mang mang yu gun gun xue man man
一步步都陪你同往
Yi bu bu dou pei ni tong wang
牵着手 別惊慌 管明天会怎样
Qian zhe shou bie jing huang guan ming tian hui zen yang
哪怕注定流浪 哪怕海角天涯 
Na pa zhu ding liu lang na pa hai jiao tian ya

听风声在沙沙作响
Ting feng sheng zai sha sha zuo xiang
敲打着谁的愁肠
Qiao da zhe shui de chou chang
思念在一瞬间生长
Si nian zai yi shun jian sheng zhang
才忘了夜多漫长
Cai wang le ye duo man chang

掌心的泪 握到滚烫
Zhang xin de lei wo dao gun tang
只愿为你三生痴狂
Zhi yuan wei ni san sheng chi kuang
落花满天 又闻琴香
Luo hua man tian you wen qin xiang
与你天地间徜徉
Yu ni tian di jian chang yang

如果爱太荒凉 我陪你梦一场
Ru guo ai tai huang liang wo pei ni meng yi chang
赎回你所有泪光
Shu hui ni suo you lei guang
这一路 有多远 这三世有多长
Wo yi lu you duo yuan zhe san shi you duo chang
执手到地老天荒
Zhi shou dao di lao tian huang

风凄凄 雾茫茫 雨滚滚 雪漫漫
Feng qi qi wu mang mang yu gun gun xue man man
一步步都陪你同往
Yi bu bu dou pei ni tong wang
牵着手 別惊慌 管明天会怎样
Qian zhe shou bie jing huang guan ming tian hui zen yang
哪怕注定流浪 
Na pa zhu ding liu lang 

手牢牢不放 爱念念不忘
Shou lao lao bu fang ai nian nian bu wang
人生何须多辉煌
Ren sheng he xu duo hui huang
浮华的终成空 执着的都随风
Fu hua de zhong cheng kong zhi zhuo de dou sui feng
情路何须多跌宕
Qing lu he xu duo die dang

要遇多少风浪 心不再摇晃
Yao yu duo shao feng lang xin bu zai yao huang
一起细数这过往
Yi qi xi shu zhe guo wang
陪你等 风停了 雾散了 雨住了 雪化了
Pei ni deng feng ting le wu san le yu zhu le xue hua le
再 见绝美月光 还有 我在你身旁
Zai jian jue mei yue guang hai you wo zai ni shen pang

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, Lyna said:

For drama withdrawal fan, I think Dilireba has The King's Woman drama that is or should be airing? Not 100% sure though.

According to Cnewsdevotee 's blog that will be an Online broadcast: exclusively on Youku. She doesn't know yet when it will start.

What Dragon TV will air after this.. have no idea.

• Like 1

Cnewsdevotee 's blog has some dramas listed but I cant link to her so..

Credit to her and you can use google to find her blog.

House Full of Happiness: starring Zhang Guoli, Jiang Xin, Gao Xin to air March 2nd with 40 episodes 

The Name of the People: starring Lu Yi, Zhang Fengyi, Wu Gang to air March 29th with 55 episodes. 

Because of You: starring Sun Yi, Deng Lun to air March 2nd with 56 episodes

Razor: starring Wen Zhang, Ma Yili and Ding Yong Dai to air March 20th with 48 episodes

The Battle at Dawn: starring Liu Shishi, Wang Qian Yuan, and Cao Bing Kun to air March 3rd with 31 episodes.

Fearth Fly: starring Zhang Yi, Yin Tao, Tao Zeru to air March 3rd with 60 episodes.

• Like 3