[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

2 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

If Fengjiu danced like this in front of Donghua, he probably will say heck care about the 3 Lives Rock....haha.

A dance compilation clip of 迪丽热巴 or Dilraba Dilmurat. She is of the Uyghur group in Xinjiang, China. Debut in this 2013 Xinjiang-produced drama called 阿娜尔罕 (don't know english title)...where there's alot of dancing. The middle part is quite long, from that drama.

This is really too bad that Dilabra is not going to be FJ for the PB because there is actually a dance scene where FJ dance for DH & it totally blew him away.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

15 hours ago, moonflower_ said:

-She falls asleep all the time in class and Mo Yuan wakes her up (she gets annoyed). She makes it a point to mention that he stabs her with his elbow. It was also mentioned that the others fall asleep but Mo Yuan only makes a point of waking her up.

-She doesn’t know how she and Mo Yuan became involved/entangled with each other. When she thinks about it, it gives her a headache.

-She says that every time they get into a cold war, Mo Yuan is always first one to apologize. She’s not sure if that habit of his has changed, but she’s tired and doesn’t want to constantly chase him for an apology or explanation.

-There was this scene in one of the chapters that I remember rereading several times but couldn’t fully understand. This is what I made out of it: she talks about how she can sense her own trials. And if she injured, she would go into seclusion. But the time that a big trial was to happened to her, she was getting ready to marry Mo Yuan in the South. I think she got injured? Accidentally Qing Jiang (I don’t really remember his role) found out and then there was a fight before the wedding. Then she mentioned a line which I couldn’t make out and then she said Mo Yuan was hugging her.

- I didn’t fully understand what was happening here but here goes what I remember: Mo Yuan then caught her out at night waiting for someone. She apparently had some people deliver updates to her about her tribe - something about the demon tribe and ghost tribe fighting (internal fighting). And apparently Mo Yuan knew all of it. Mo Yuan apparently did some battle analysis the day before. They skipped class so they could go on a mission. OF COURSE I have to interpret this despite not understanding the scene fully, she has another dazzled moment. She was like how he’s tall and eyes dark. He mentioned Father Immoral was trying to protect her by enrolling her to their school.

-She mentioned Mo Yuan receives more love letters than Dong Hua.

(sorry to cut the post show)

OMG @moonflower_ you are SUPER AWESOME! Thank you so much for compiling all these and any Mo Yuan related :) I been trying to compile gallery of Mo Yuan for poster and trying to grasp the understanding of Xianxia novel. It's so hard given that I only read the novel in english translation and sometime things get in lost in translation. 

But my gosh, these compilation of Mo Yuan arc is just so awesome. You are the best! It sound like they really do have a complicated relationship indeed. She seem to be the type who doesn't like complication. In part, she sound like she prefer carefree, laid-back life and don't like complication but given her tribe, she get shove into it. Complicating things (or thinking of complicating things like matter of the heart or Mo Yuan gives her headache, LOL). And hahaha, I see a common similarity between her and BQ towards the twin...they both mistook the twins spirit form as snakes VS dragon, lol. And sound like she and Mo Yuan got engagement and was suppose to be marry at one point??! But seem a misunderstanding occur and they never did get to wed. Maybe she ran off on the day of the wedding based on the insert.

"She narrated how she didn't refuse this guy but has plans to kill him and there won't be consequences? She doesn't have much thought about marriage. She talked about how the whole world thinks she doesn't have feelings for Mo Yuan. She wondered if Mo Yuan would hate her."

And his father actually seem to like her quite a lot (having her enroll to their school to protect her... Interesting. 

And sound like Mo Yuan is definitely a peach blossom with all the ladies crushing on him (especially if he get more love letters than Dong Hua). Those compilation sound like he does care about her (and much more than that of peers) but probably and could be dense in love like Bai Qian is to realize why he does all the thing he do for her (like let her copies his notes, nudge her awake in class and only her, traveling with her to her mission). And not letting her cut her hair when it's her hair, LOL! AND OMG, Dong Hua teaching him to be shameless is "daebak" LOL! At least now, we know who got him into playing the zither, LOL.

And just out of curiosity, she is from the demon tribe but I remember reading comment back then that she always argue with Zheyan on who is the 1st phoenix between them? So shouldn't she be from the Phoenix tribe vs demon tribe? LOL! There is so many tribe to know! LOL!.

Reading your awesome compilation, I just had a thought and somehow wishes that Tang7 would and if revising Mo Yan arc do it in his point of view. I want to read it from Mo Yuan point of view! HAHA! Or do a mix point of view from him and her. LOL!

And again, thank you for the information :) 

• Like 5

Does anyone else think BaiQian is a crappy mother? She abandons her son right after he's born, and then even when she regains her memory she's remains an absentee mother and doesn't even care for him for the 3 years YH was asleep..

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Le_Amarant said:

Does anyone else think BaiQian is a crappy mother? She abandons her son right after he's born, and then even when she regains her memory she's remains an absentee mother and doesn't even care for him for the 3 years YH was asleep..

BQ as a mother is something I never quite understand about her. Whether before knew about him or after she knew about him, her attitude towards him never changed. She treated him like he's her stepson. I guess not everyone has a maternal instinct. But she is more like a mother to little dough in PB.

Too bad they didn't purchase PB because there are so many cute interactions between FJ, Ah Li, LS & DH. All fun scenes.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Le_Amarant said:

Most likely a lot of viewers may not think she will be getting or winning the Mother of the Year award but I personally wouldn't judge her/SuSu too harshly.  Call it post partum and borderline emotional and mental distress when after she first gave birth to her son.  She just recently became blind and it was by the only person she loved and trusted, that in itself was devastating enough to deal with.  

As BQ, I said it before at least you are willing to admit that she was in no condition to care for anyone else as per the novel and her 4th brother had to snap her out of it too.  Everyone had their own coping mechanism, BQ doesn't fair too well under duress, clearly.  But there was never any hard feelings from YH or ALi.

Personally, I am a mother of 3 and there's no way in hell I'd give up living instead of trying to trek on for my children.  To each their own and maybe this is fiction so the author didn't get into the maternal instinct of most mothers or she doesn't know any better from lack or no experience?  But in reality some people shouldn't have kids but they do. That's another debate.

Anyways so I may be biased as I like BQ as is, she was never portrayed as the "Mary Sue"of the typical C-Novel.  She never needed to apologize for being who she is but at least have the ability to learn from her set ways.  Love always must be unconditional as YH believes in this mantra. 

How much do I love this drama more as I now fully understand with the Eng Subs.  Being team YH is well worth it now.  What a man in a million!!! Lol

And our Mo Yuan.  Enough said already about this shifu lol.

• Like 12

34 minutes ago, Le_Amarant said:

Yes!! I think i have mentioned several times how crappy she is.... i'm not sure if the author is not a mother so she doesn't understand maternal love....but BQ definitely does not have any of that. 

@Sary Em Yup!! As a mother myself, I completely agree with you.  The sky would fall right now and I would keep living to take care of my youngin..If something happened to my husband, I would probably in devastated but for my little girl, I will keep on fighting.  I just don't understand BQ's actions. Maybe she's away from A Ly for too long...

• Like 4

I miss YH and BQ so much so I keep watching their MVs

Sharing here

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av8938523/

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av8944383/

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av8948756/

Their acting and chemistry were exceptional. They are YH and BQ stepping out from the book to me.

I wish they can work together in another good project soon

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Le_Amarant said:

She is definitely not the best mother out there but she actually stopped living after YH died if you think about it. Unlike when MY died, she still could go on and be QQ's queen. But she couldn't do anything except dreaming of YH all day that FJ has to take the crown for her. 

And if she can barely takes care of herself how can she took care for her son though? I mean she can't even take care of him properly when she was alive and normal- feeding him fruits all day- how could she  when she was half dead and day- dreaming all day?

YH had 300 years to get over the initial lost/shock of Susu to become a good parent to Ali but we only saw 1st 3 years of BQ's. In the book it also mentioned YH didn't care ab Ali at all when he just woke up either as he didn't have a will to live when he stabbed SJ.

I believe she would eventually come to her sense and realize Ali is her only reason to living after coming to accept YH'd death after some time but we didn't get to see that as her waiting time was much shorter

To me YH and BQ are the kind of parents that into their other half than their kids. Like they would be willing die to follow their other half without any thought or hesitation of their kids. Some people are like that. 

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, bbssinq said:

I miss YH and BQ so much so I keep watching their MVs

Sharing here

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av8938523/

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av8944383/

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av8948756/

Their acting and chemistry were exceptional. They are YH and BQ stepping out from the book to me.

I wish they can work together in another good project soon

100% Agree.  And hope it happens sooner than later! Great chemistry overall for sure!!

• Like 4

@meifang89 the narrator is Shao Wan. She's the demon goddness and has been in a coma for 190,000 years+. She is the main character in the now non-existent Mo Yuan arc. She rewriting/starting over so I'm not sure if she'll still be a demon goddess. She's pretty attached to the name Shao Wan but I don't know what will keep vs changes. 

@peanutbutterjellytime I would be super happy if she redeems herself with Mo Yuan's arc! Tho I'm not too sure what her reputation is like at the moment. Here and there I see a comment of her plagiarism on weibo. I think it might have been ambitious for her but I guess we'll see once she finish...(haha whenever that is). She said Mo Yuan will be her favorite hero after she finish writing his arc. lol. She's a tease! A HUGE TEASE. I feel like a horse, she's dangling this carrot along. I guess in the meanwhile, I'll reread Pillow Book and maybe get some inspiration in writing a fanfic. 

@Lyna It was actually super fun compiling it (LOL)! A lot more fun than actually pretending to work on a Friday afternoon because who is productive on a Friday!? I was trading texts with my friend who also read the arc and giggling like some crazy woman and my poor desk mate was like "..." I would love for the brand new version to have multiple perspectives.

It's so limiting to have just Shao Wan. She spent a good time lamenting over her lost opportunity with Mo Yuan and how fate was not on their side. Then she goes, well I'm too busy for Mo Yuan anyway, he gives me a headache and I don't want to think about him. I don't want to chase him anymore. BUT MO YUAN and his dark eyes deep like water! LMAO. I just can't - she's just hilarious and bit bipolar.

I do think Mo Yuan likes her despite her tsundere-ness. I think it started from curiosity and probably grew into attraction. She's a huge splash of color in his black and white world. He heard about her first then to sitting right next to her, to her "attempting" to cheer him up while he was depressed. He had to put up with this reckless, lack of discipline Goddess that does not act like a Goddess. He had to copy notes, take punishment with her, willingly skip class with her, help her with her tribe's internal war, steal alcohol for her, and then of course fighting against her in battle.  No wonder why Peach Blossom Shifu in Kunlun is like "this richard simmons does not phase me". That was probably a crazy first life! And yes! Mo Yuan played the zither a few times and Shao Wan was there. She heard he played well and wanted to hear it herself. I especially love it when Mo Yuan first called out her name and it was like Shao Wan, why aren't you following the rules and sleeping in the dorm!? What are you doing out at night?! And then Zhe Yan does his cough/laugh like he does in Peach Blossom. 

The scene where she asked why Mo Yuan was not cold was hilarious. Mo Yuan obviously was not going to humor her. She knows his mother gave birth to him rather than like Dong Hua or Zhe Yan, but it was still funny that she bothered asking. I'm not sure how she's a phoenix but part of the demon tribe. I don't think it was ever clarified but it could be it was too technical and I skipped over. 

The marriage part was super confusing. My friend read it back then and she was like *shurg*. We're not native in Mandarin so we're kinda like alright...literal meaning isn't working. She was talking about some fight scene before that and then it sorta jumped to another thought. She was like I could sense when my trials would happen then mentioned I was getting ready to marry Mo Yuan! And I was like whoa - what, lady, slow down! What's happening!?!

I think what it means was that she was getting ready to marry Mo Yuan but then a big trial happened to her (like the lighting strikes in  Peach Blossom) and she got injured right before. Qing Jiang, I think he was the general of her tribe's army, found out that she was getting married. He realized she was injured so he took his chance to fight and ruined the ceremony. That was as much as I know about the "marriage." There's like two dudes that Shao Wan talked about Bohuan and Qing Jiang. She talked about how it makes sense to marry BoHuan but then there was Qing Jiang she talked about marrying as well. I think she eventually killed Qing Jiang. So I have no idea who she actually married or married at all. Knowing Tang7, she probably got close to it but not. Tang7 seems to like her characters to have one love and one love only. Like Bai Qian flirted with the idea marrying Li Jing but then only actually married Ye Hua. 

48 minutes ago, Le_Amarant said:

Okay, good, I'm not the only one. Probably an epitome of what a mother shouldn't do/be. I remember after finishing the book and judging Bai Qian very hard. One thing I really appreciate about Ye Hua was that yes, he was OBSESSED with Bai Qian, but he swallowed his pain and took care of A Li like an actual responsible father. 

• Like 7

De-lurking for a few reasons.  1- obligatory sharing the love.  2- gratitude for those who feed the addiction  3- wanted to comment on the BQ as mom question.  Disclaimer, Yup, mom myself. My perspective: a mortal wife who discovers that her husband's family treat her like the mistress not the wife, the wife who tells her that she is just a stand in, the loneliness that comes from being lower in rank and powerthan the lowliest of maids, pregnant and hormonal.  By the time she gives birth, she can pretty much guess that her child will be taken from her anyway (remember, that is what the emperor did to YH and his mom too). She knows that her son will be well cared for, and decides to keep what is left of her self respect by returning to her own place, of her own volition.  Even when she remembers that AL is her son, she doesn't have custody rights or even really visitation rights because nobody wants to give her that.  Remember, the sky people are pretty full of themselves and don't appreciate the honesty of the fox clan.  So, the best thing she can do is not make things more difficult.  It. Is entirely possible that if her mother-in-law had brought AL to her she would have snapped out of it, but the sky people blame her for everything they can get away with, particularly since they should be embarrassed about her mortal life and can't deal.  So is she a bad mom,for trying to keep the drama of her own situation out of her sons life? I don't think so. I think she's doing the best she can in a horrible situation.

Edited by thrimsdotter1
  • Like 9

32 minutes ago, moonflower_ said:

@meifang89 the narrator is Shao Wan. She's the demon goddness and has been in a coma for 190,000 years+. She is the main character in the now non-existent Mo Yuan arc. She rewriting/starting over so I'm not sure if she'll still be a demon goddess. She's pretty attached to the name Shao Wan but I don't know what will keep vs changes. 

Oh thank you very much for the explanation :) I prefer MY's lady love still a demon goddess, not a woman from dysfunctional hypocrite heaven family. That way MY's life will be happier -_-

@Sary Em and @linh5000 I made a comment around this issue on Hamster428's website. On a personal note, I am 100% with both of you. Nothing in this world would induce me to part with my child/ children, unless I was dead. And definitely not on the account of YeHua's family. Don't get me wrong, Bai Qian is still one of my favourite heroines, in that I get her on so many levels. She's a flawed character and that's why I like her so much. She definitely doesn't make any excuses for herself. Wrong or right this is how she wants to live. 

However, it is this one area that I don't understand her. I know many mothers are not always instinctively maternal I mean who am I to judge but I do feel slightly conflicted in that Bai Qian’s lack of concern for A-Li didn't sit well with me. Everyone has their own coping mechanism and their own timing and ways of dealing with grief but for me personally, I would have done everything I can to ensure that A-Li stays with me. In case you haven't noticed those Celestial beings are clearly dysfunctional and I definitely wouldn't leave him with TianJun. Goodness knows what he'll do with A-Li. For me, a child's upbringing requires a lot of love and nurture and of course discipline which is a full time job. Those are my views and they're pretty strong although understandably a subjective one. Anyhow, I'm blurring the lines of fiction and reality a little too much here. Thankfully, it's a happy ending.

It's any wonder YeHua didn't have any more emotional issues (well aside from the communication part) he turned out to be such a lovely young man. WAHH, I want someone like YeHua as my son-in-law. 

@bbssinq I definitely love their interactions in the BTS videos. It's one of the many reasons why I love the drama. You can definitely see both the comrade and fun the cast are having during the filming which makes it even more enjoyable to watch. I certainly love Mark's goofiness. You can tell he and YangMi have become such good buddies, so cute!

• Like 5

Cute video of Yangmi dancing behind the scene. We can see why the cast especially YM and Mark got along so well and had so much fun filming the drama.

17 minutes ago, thundergirl3 said:

It's any wonder YeHua didn't have any more emotional issues (well aside from the communication part) he turned out to be such a lovely young man. WAHH, I want someone like YeHua as my son-in-law. 

It's because he doesn't belong to that family. Although they affected him but his core is still Immortal father's son and MY's twin brother so he has their traits lol

• Like 7

1 hour ago, bbssinq said:

She is definitely not the best mother out there but she actually stopped living after YH died if you think about it. Unlike when MY died, she still could go on and be QQ's queen. But she couldn't do anything except dreaming of YH all day that FJ has to take the crown for her. 

And if she can barely takes care of herself how can she took care for her son though? I mean she can't even take care of him properly when she was alive and normal- feeding him fruits all day- how could she  when she was half dead and day- dreaming all day?

YH had 300 years to get over the initial lost/shock of Susu to become a good parent to Ali but we only saw 1st 3 years of BQ's. In the book it also mentioned YH didn't care ab Ali at all when he just woke up either as he didn't have a will to live when he stabbed SJ.

I get that she was really depressed after YH's death, but what about after she regained her memories? Wouldn't you visit the kid you abandoned after you remember YOU HAD A KID AND ABANDONED HIM TO A SHITTY FAMILY? Instead, she took out SuJin's eyes and then locked herself up in her fox cave to throw a huge temper tantrum. If the Ghost Lord wasn't released and she and YH didn't reconcile, was she just planning on leaving AhLi with the Celestial Family and never seeing her son again? 

• Like 5

@Le_Amarant I remember her reasoning was that she was not in the right mind set and that A Li probably get better care in Heaven/Celestial Realm. But right?! CRAZY! Absolutely crazy! She probably would never see A Li if Ye Hua never returns. Sometimes it means me wonder how toxic it can be to have someone be your whole world and not being able to function without them. I don't know how I feel about it. Part of me is like damn, where's my YeHua/Bai Qian 3L3W in real life but then it's kind of like well damn. it's kind of intense.

• Like 3

I don't think the quote system is working for me on mobile platform.

Regarding that translated bit on MY/SW it sure sounds like their storyline has much more angst that YH/BQ...it's definitely a love that can never be...I mean a love between mortal & immortal is frown upon & a love between mortals from the good / evil sects is frown upon...their love is a combination of both! Can we please get Mark Chao to reprise his MY role if this story ever gets written, we already knew how good he is at emoting angst. BTW,  that SW character sounds like BQ...they both don't arent really scared of MY...BQ even called MY her shifu a 'xiao bai nian'.

Question: How did MY get the title of God of War. Was there was another great war before that involved DH/ MY & SW on opposing sides...was it possible MY 'killed' SW so he got the title of God of War?  I'll like to think that SW could have killed MY instead but she stopped at the last minute & received that 'death' blow from MY instead? That could be why in 1 of the excerpts MY was uncomfortable when reminded of SW...

Anyone have any information on how Cheng Yu became an immortal since it was mentioned that she was a mortal who attained immortal status? Why are the Immortals nice to cheng Yu but not susu?

On a side note, am going through withdrawal symptoms so bad. I usually stay up to catch the latest episode on croton, these past few nights I couldn't sleep early  & was aimlessly surfing net & reloading this forum to read new posts...what do I do ?Rewatch? 

• Like 7

Re: the Bai Qian maternal issue. I also agree that I don't think they did a good job on this aspect. Although I guess the drama wanted to stay faithful to the book, I wish they at least added a few short lines, e.g. maybe have Bai Qian comment that she wanted to go see A Li but the heaven clan forbid her? (I guess that would "villainize" the Heaven clan even more but they were already so cold/dismissive/angry at Bai Qian so this would've fit.) Or alternatively, have a conversation with say, 4th brother where she debates going to see A Li but then say it will be too painful due to Ye Hua's death? That at least would've given viewers a bit of understanding on why she didn't bother to go see her son for 3 years.

However, I do remember a character (maybe it was Nai Nai?) commenting that  after SuSu's "death", Ye Hua did not care for A Li for a long time (I assume during this time Nai Nai was raising A Li as a baby). Of course there were 60 years where he was in a "coma" recovering from jumping down Zhu Xian Tai, however, she said even after he recovered he was in such grief he did not care about anything even A Li--until Su Jin told him about how the Jie Po Lantern can bring back SuSu (or at least an imitation), then he regained his will to live (and presumably started becoming the doting father we later see).

So, I guess the author (and therefore scriptwriter) are kind of consistent with both of them, being too consumed by grief to care for their child. (Maybe they wanted to emphasize how deep their love is for each other, idk.) It's just that we see more of Bai Qian being the "neglectful" parent and way more of Ye Hua being the "doting" parent. I still don't agree with either of their actions (I feel like true good parents should always be there for their child no matter what) but I also feel it is a bit unfair to paint Bai Qian as a bad parent then in the next sentence say "see, look how well YeHua acted in comparison!" when really they probably are the same but we never got to see Bai Qian "get over" her grief to be a good mom, since YeHua woke up too soon, haha!

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, Le_Amarant said:

I get that she was really depressed after YH's death, but what about after she regained her memories? Wouldn't you visit the kid you abandoned after you remember YOU HAD A KID AND ABANDONED HIM TO A SHITTY FAMILY? Instead, she took out SuJin's eyes and then locked herself up in her fox cave to throw a huge temper tantrum. If the Ghost Lord wasn't released and she and YH didn't reconcile, was she just planning on leaving AhLi with the Celestial Family and never seeing her son again? 

Well even BQ said she forgave YH before the 7 days are up, she just has too much pride to let him get off the hook that easy, lol. Also I don't think her reaction was overblown considering how traumatizing all the SuSu memories coming back were for her. 7 days is not really a long time to come to terms with something as huge as that (especially in the immortals' time where their lifetime is like millions of years! 7 days is probably like a blink of an eye to them). So her "temper tantrum" is totally understandable IMO.

She obviously did not foresee the whole YeHua dying thing happening. I think if that didn't happen, once her initial anger subsided she probably was still planning to marry YeHua and be a happy family with A Li. YeHua dying threw a wrench in those plans though!

Edit: also remember how YeHua was basically going to sacrifice his own "soul" to the Jie Po lantern to bring back imitation SuSu. Thankfully 3rd uncle got there in time to stop him, yell some sense into him, and remind him he still has a son! If not for 3rd prince, that would be a pretty shitty dad move for YeHua. However no one really was there to shock some sense into Bai Qian (also I guess it wasn't strictly necessary since she was not going to commit suicide, she was just going around in a depressed daze)--the Heaven clan are happy to never see her or hear of her again, the fox clan are too worried about Bai Qian's state of wellbeing. I guess they figure she will eventually snap out of it. Although I am surprised no one from the fox clan wanted to go see A Li either? Not the old fox Queen and King who dote on Feng Jiu so much, they didn't want to go see their other adorable grandchild? None of Bai Qian's brothers wanted to see their cute pie nephew? All in all this was handled poorly by the writer/scriptwriter, it's like everyone forgot A Li even existed for 3 years. I guess it could make sense if time feels shorter to them though--e.g. for the immortals, they live so long that 3 years is like 3 minutes for us, in which case it's no big deal if everyone misses A Li for 3 minutes!

Kinda off-topic but I read a science article recently about how we humans see time as relative too--our brain interprets time as being a % of our lifetime. Hence time whizzes by when we are old but things feel like they take forever as a kid (because 1 year to a 5-year-old is 20% of their life, but 1 year to an 80-year-old is only 1/80th of their life so it feels like nothing). I wonder if the same concept applies to the immortals...

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Le_Amarant said:

Like I said BQ and YH are the kind of parents that are into each other than their kids.

She was in pain when she remembered everything after 300 years. It's like fresh wound just opened for her... that she doesn't remember or think of anything besides that. You can say she is self-centered or selfish but how can you blame her? I mean if it happened to you are you sure you aren't doing the same thing?

And she definitely  wasn't in a condition to take care Ali either- with her drinking and be extremely emotional in that 7 days.

Please remember BQ is still in love with YH even when she was mad. It's just her pride didn't let it go easily... She was going to forgive him eventually... So what's the point of getting Ali into their parent's mess right?

I remember BQ was surprised that YH told everything to Ali about Susu's tragic story... To her it'd affect the kid and it's not something she would so... So I can see she wants to keep him drama-free since she was going to makeup with YH and they can be a family anyway. 

• Like 6