8 hours ago, badsmuler said:

@docster6...you praise me too high, chinggu...actually i did many wrong interpretations while doing live recaps...especially tonight, i pass almost 20 minutes in the middle parts because of my bad connections...LOL :grin::blush:

About KKT-OSY new romance...i agree with you...even tonight, after the hypnoteraphy program...actually KKT has already called and asked her to met twice, at the restaurant and at his hotel room...their chemistry still there...i think from KKT's body languange, action and the way he looks at her...i can tell that he is in the process to falling in love again with our OSY... :heart::heart:

@docster6, @badsmuler, I am all for the 2 to start a new romance! Wonderful news indeed if KT has already started the process..haha. 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, badsmuler said:

- A little bit confused...why KKT is smile at the last part ??? Is it his plan to let BIJ won ??

Chingu, Yes, he plans to let BIJ win, That way when KKT hits him it will be more painful...I think that smile at the end is KKT has a big surprise for BIJ.... Maybe BIJ thinks that SY is dead that CD killed her but it seems GW saved her and Gun or KKT may have her hidden somewhere and bring her out at the last minute to witness against BIJ. I am just guessing here but I think:heart: KKT said in the preview that BIJ will not be laughing soon :warning::triumph:

Just as well, Prof Jin can't reverse what OCR made him do to KKT hypnotherapy and I  wonder why the Prof kept that part to himself. So we will be kept wandering again if OSY and KKT will end up together and that will prolly happen in episode 50. 

EP. 33

201607182240931110_3_99_20160718230704.j

Mydaily - Naver: 'Monster', Sung Yuri is kidnapped... can Kang Ji Hwan and Park Ki Woong save her? 

1. [+439, -6] Oh Choong Dong might be bad but he is faithful

2. [+359, -27] Sung Yuri's acting is improving so much and she's pretty as ever~^^

3. [+283, -20] Soo Yeon is pitiful ㅠㅠ The way they look at each other is heart-wrenching, let them be happy now.. Byun Il Jae is a trash

4. [+228, -9] Byun Il Jae, you rotten bastard

5. [+165, -5] Oh Choong Dong reminds me of Giant's Go Jae Choon

6. [+81, 0] Why do I feel like Ok Chae Ryung will help Kang Ji Hwan but she will die in the end?

7. [+79, -4] 17 episodes left, that's about the length of a miniseries ㅋ Do well Monster

8. [+71, -2] Gun Woo, Soo Yeon and Ki Tan are all pitiful

9. [+65, -2] Go and save Soo Yeon!!!

10. [+72, -4] Sung Yuri won't die. Oh Choong Dong will go to jail for attempted murder charge

Credit : http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/07/spoilers-beautiful-mind-doctors-monster.html

1 hour ago, MiAmour said:

MBC IG update; Is that a CPR Kiss? LOL

WOWW its so nice to see KJW participate in this drama after i watch his previous drama "Remember" before  :blush:

The CPR kiss will remind me with Lee jun ki and Shin min ah kissing scene in the drama " Arang and The Magistrate "... :wub::wub::wub:

I hope DSY will end up with KJW so she can't disturb our KKT again...i quite like him in the " Remember " as the judge... :blush::blush:

36 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

love this scene so much! :blush:

Me too...but i'm disappointed with its directing...the lighting is cover it... :angry::dissapointed_relieved:

Guest my2centsworth
19 hours ago, badsmuler said:

Preview Ep. 34

Hide contents

- Gun woo is crying when he finds OSY still unconscious

- Poor Dodo Chairman...he's sick again and Madam is tease him

- Seems BIJ wins the election...OCR congrates him

- A little bit confused...why KKT is smile at the last part ??? Is it his plan to let BIJ won ???

FINISH...

Another great episode though its very heart-breaking for KKT-OSY Shippers...

:bawling::bawling::dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved::bawling::bawling:

Thank you so much for all your hard work on the recaps......love them.  But I need to get an umbrella.......it seems to be raining indoors.....lol  need sunshine....:glasses:.

Guest my2centsworth
17 hours ago, docster6 said:

@badsmuler, thank you for your hard work. Besides the hard work, you are so competent with every aspect of Soompi service, being able to understand the words and also able to put up beautiful pictures and videos. I feel like a small insect in this forum as the people here are so dedicated and talented. But I participate to fill the pages, a little garbage here and a little garbage there. You know, even a party needs some "background noise" and I am that.

Personally, I feel KKT will start a new romance with OSY. Even though his memory of OSY was erased, their personalities are still the same. They are still devoted to just one person and there is no other. KKT will forever be attracted to this woman; he actually liked OSY before he found out she is the long-lost Jung Eun.  He threw OSY into the pool in China to cool her off and he commented that she is actually a woman (wet white shirt showing her dark colored bra). He was also interested to make her pretty before the Michael Chen seduction. I doubt it will be too much to ask for KKT to fall in love with OSY all over again. She is now even prettier with her new confidence and competence. OSY can now approach the new KKT as a new love. Since she already knows of his qualities, she could allow herself to flirt without hesitation. She does not have to throw herself at him, she can be just a loving date and she knows exactly how to reach his inner soul. I think this will be an exciting new romance. Aigoooooo! (I learned from my Korean associates that guys cannot say OMO.)

Great minds think alike....lol  Me too, I see KT falling in love with SY for the second and last time. This time will be forever.  So no more tears @badsmuler Good things are coming with KT and SY.......I feel it....lol :D

Guest my2centsworth
5 hours ago, imgreatgal said:

Just as well, Prof Jin can't reverse what OCR made him do to KKT hypnotherapy and I  wonder why the Prof kept that part to himself. So we will be kept wandering again if OSY and KKT will end up together and that will prolly happen in episode 50. 

Hello MissGG. Was wondering that too. Maybe he will reveal it later, especially if the headaches come back or some  miracle occurs and all KT memories break through again and then he asks Professor Jin himself and then the professor confesses. The writer has to let it be known what CR did.

Anyoooong @zenya22... :wub::wub::wub:

15 hours ago, zenya22 said:

Anyway, no one but no one can erase anyone’s memories… and hypnotherapy suggestions are temporay as KKT’s memory is coming back, it means the suggestion of the hypnotherapist was wearing off being that he came back to Korea at least a month or two? So sooner or later he will remember but as of now it does not matter because he is very much attracted to OSY. Poor Gun Woo.

I don’t know why SY did not even ask Professor JIn what the hypnotherapy was all about, what was the treatment, how was it done etc before deciding to tell prof to make him erase the memory of them together. No one can erase what is in anyone’s mind. I know, I know romance and all….. but regardless, if that were me…. Or if it were  SA “Listen professor quack, what do you mean he gets pain when he remembers OSY… are you nuts? Who made that suggestion to him, take it out and suggest it the other way around that whenever he remembers OSY he will have no pain in his head, have no more headaches cuz if you don’t you will be Huaping dog food”  …..oh well

I think OSY had already considered a lot before she's decided to asked Prof. Jin to erased all of her memories from KKT's mind. ST told her about the bullet in KKT's head...when she's asked whether any treatment or operation to saved KKT, no one can answer, not even the professor... :bawling::bawling:

She just wants her man has not to endure the pains anymore especially when he meets her...I pity her so much that make me angry everytime i see the snake OCR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry:

13 hours ago, zenya22 said:

chingu..... sorry that the ratings are down but.... I love, love, love the episode.... now KKt is getting into action against BIJ and hopefully more action from him in the next episodes... that was what I have been waiting for. .. regarding the romance I love i it too, even though I don't agree with erasing the memory ... but I agree with @docster6 that actually KKT is now aggressively pursuing OSY :heart:without having to deal with the headaches and fuzzy memories and instead of just stalking her in TV.... whether or not he thinks she is in a relationship with someone else.... I like that too very much :love::blush:

Thank you so much for all the recaps .... good job

As much as i try to like OTP new romance but i still can't accept if KKT forgets the existence of OSY before...this woman is beautiful inside and outside...she's willing to do anything for KKT without receive anything... :dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved:

I'm very sad when i see these two...during the hypnotherapy program, KKT wished that the time could stop when he's feeling very happy with OSY beside him and then he's cried when Prof. Jin told him that there will be no OSY or the beautiful house anymore from now...Thus OSY...her final goodbye to KKT is very heart-wrenching...when she's chosed to sacrificed her love...she won't greedy anymore and just be happy that KKT is still alive...no matter he knows her or not... :bawling::bawling::bawling:

At their 1st meeting at the restaurant...after they're shook hands, i can see their smiles yet the teary eyes... :tears::tears:

I hope there will be a miracle...KKT can recognize OSY just like before when he found that OSY is CJE... :heart::heart::heart:

9 hours ago, zenya22 said:

Chingu, Yes, he plans to let BIJ win, That way when KKT hits him it will be more painful...I think that smile at the end is KKT has a big surprise for BIJ.... Maybe BIJ thinks that SY is dead that CD killed her but it seems GW saved her and Gun or KKT may have her hidden somewhere and bring her out at the last minute to witness against BIJ. I am just guessing here but I think:heart: KKT said in the preview that BIJ will not be laughing soon :warning::triumph:

Yup...it will be more painful and hit you big times when you're fall down while you're at the top !!!!!!!!!!!

EP. 34 LIVE RECAPS

Spoiler

- Gun woo follows CD...BIJ calls CD to makes sure

- Seems OCR knows it...whose will she call ???

- KKT talks about BIJ and left Sec Moon at the hotel room ???

Sigggggggggggghhhh...my bad connection again !!!!

Spoiler

UNDWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!

- CD throws OSY to the river

- Gun woo jumps to the river...CPR's kiss...he's still crying...glad that OSY still alive

- WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW...KKT and Sec Moon are there too..KKT brings OSY and Gun woo to the safe place

- Seems OSY rejects KKT's helps but Gun woo asks KKT to take cares OSY

Spoiler

- Gun woo comes to OSY's bed room and says good night

- OCR VS HJS at the dinner table

- Gun woo visits Dodo Chairman at the hospital

- Seems the doctor finds out about the fake medicine...the chairman is very angry and will revenge to Madam

Spoiler

- Dodo Chairman asks Sec Gong, Gun woo and the doctor to keeps the secret

- Madam and DSY prepare for blind date

- Dodo Chairman arrives at home...Madam and Gwang woo look surprised

- DSY is talking with her father...about her disappointment if Gun woo replaces her father position

- DSY angry to Madam...is Dodo Chairman already tell her ???

Spoiler

- Gwang woo calls OSY but her phone is not active

- Dodo Chairman and Sec Gong in action now...they make a trap to Madam

- Seems DSY's new man is not kind...KKT heard his bad intention at the bathroom

- KKT saw DSY and PJS...KKT takes out DSY while she's at dinner time

- DSY imagination...KKT hugs her...LOL

- KKT-DSY have new agreement...a fake date to compete Gun woo-OSY ???? I'm not sure...just guessing, i miss some parts

Archived