• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler

- KKT still follows OSY

- OSY gets a call from Lawyer Min...he told her that Gwang woo sent so many presents for her...LOL

- Then Gun woo is calling her too

- KKT heard anything...he knows that both Gwang woo and Gun woo are in the race to win OSY's heart

- KKT told it to Sec Moon and ST...seems he wants to joins the race too...LOL

Spoiler

- Lawyer Min and Gun woo at the bar...he asked GW why he loves OSY...Gun woo-OSY flash back meeting

- HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAYYY

OSY as new KKT's secretary ??? NO...just temporary...in preparation to their talkshow

OSY saw the necklace...KKT tells her that its like woman's necklace but he likes it a lot

OSY is crying...KKT is confused

Actually KKT a little bit upset with OSY...because she's too formal to him...only said Yes and Sorry...he choose to sleep then...hahaha

Spoiler

- BIJ, HJS, HJM to celebrate their winner at the office

- But not a long after that, Mr. Yoen told HJM to watched TV...Its KKT-OSY talk show !!!!!!!!!!!

- TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAA

HJM almost collapse...hahaha

KKT, Sec Moon and ST are watching from the big screen at the street...

BIJ still at the campaign in front of the children

KKT and the prosecutor are coming...BIJ will be in the jail now !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

FINISH...

Another great episode...hope the ratings will increase again...i like it especially because we have many OTP moments in this episode...hahaha

:heart::heart::heart::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::heart::heart::heart:

4 hours ago, my2centsworth said:

Hello MissGG. Was wondering that too. Maybe he will reveal it later, especially if the headaches come back or some  miracle occurs and all KT memories break through again and then he asks Professor Jin himself and then the professor confesses. The writer has to let it be known what CR did.

Hello my friend. Yes, i think KT will be able to surpass that barrier again and regain his memory of OSY and this time he will be able to do it without the pain. I think CR days are numbered. When BIJ finds out she set the trap for him that will be the end of her. OCD will be too happy to get rid of CR.

@andy78 and @NTF...you're welcome... :wub::wub:

What else can be more sweetest things, chinggus ??? Our KKT especially fly away to China to pick up OSY and they had spent some quality moments there and at the aeroplane too... :blush::blush::heart:

Even ST was surprised that his boss was there cause his father, JGR still in Italy...LOL

15 hours ago, ross27 said:

@docster6, @badsmuler, I am all for the 2 to start a new romance! Wonderful news indeed if KT has already started the process..haha. 

6 hours ago, my2centsworth said:

Great minds think alike....lol  Me too, I see KT falling in love with SY for the second and last time. This time will be forever.  So no more tears @badsmuler Good things are coming with KT and SY.......I feel it....lol :D

Hello @ross27 and @my2centsworth...

I believe our hero aka KKT is in love with our OSY now, and so hard this time...LOL...

Especially after i saw Ep. 34...if its not love then i don't know what to call it...KKT did VVIP treatments to urri OSY... :blush::blush:

No wonder if Prof. Jin ever said before that his hypnotherapy was failed...because KKT loved OSY too much that even under hypnotize he still can remember her and feel the pains... :bawling::bawling::heart::heart:

39 minutes ago, badsmuler said:

Seems our KKT will join the race with Gwang woo and Gun woo soon...a tough competion to win OSY's heart... :blush::blush:

Hello chingu ahhhh, was out this morning seems am late for the party. Just finished recaps.

about the competition, Gwang is not even close he is out of the running.... uggggghhhhhh the moment he went to BIJ... he should not even be ever near OSY, KKT needs to end it with him already....put him to jail with BIJ.... he is just too creepy pervy .... as for Gun he already knows he has been friend zoned......sigh.....thanks for the recaps, on to watch the drama 

On 7/18/2016 at 9:30 PM, docster6 said:

@badsmuler, thank you for your hard work. Besides the hard work, you are so competent with every aspect of Soompi service, being able to understand the words and also able to put up beautiful pictures and videos. I feel like a small insect in this forum as the people here are so dedicated and talented. But I participate to fill the pages, a little garbage here and a little garbage there. You know, even a party needs some "background noise" and I am that.

fighting @docster6 !!  in the old soompi, we used to have 3 buttons --- insightful, LOL and awesome. and those buttons were like mood indicators. it was so much fun. there were some really weepy dramas and some of us like me would be cackling and laughing over silly details. (so everyone is pressing the LOL button).. then on some days, we are having some amazing deep conversations where we are learning from each other. (insightful buttons aplenty)... and then were days where people were sharing something interesting like their own life experience or just random observations on the drams (awesome buttons).... so there are no standard comments and the discussion depends on the group watching. so don't feel like your posts are just background noise or that it has to follow a certain style or offer some great detective "aha" moment. the fun of watching a drama together in a group is when people post and respond to each other and that conversation occurs. so you are part of the conversation too. :)

'Monster - 2016' Seong Yoo-ri saves her life thanks to Park Ki-woong

Spoiler

photo747905.jpg

The episode 34 of MBC's Monday & Tuesday drama, "Monster - 2016" showed how Oh Soo-yeon (Seong Yoo-ri) saved her life thanks to Do Geon-woo (Park Ki-woong).

On this day, Oh Soo-yeon fell unconscious and was kidnapped by Byeon Il-jae (Jeong Bo-seok)'s subject, Oh Choong-dong was instigated by Byeon Il-jae to kill Oh Soo-yeon and make it look like a suicide.

Luckily, Do Geon-woo saw Oh Soo-yeon's car at the moment and started following Oh Choong-dong. Oh Choong-dong did not notice Do Geon-woo was following him and pushed Oh Soo-yeon off a bridge into the river.

Do Geon-woo jumped into the water and dragged her out of the water. However, Oh Soo-yeon was still unconscious.

Do Geon-woo tried to resuscitate her using chest compression but it did not work. So he gave her mouth to mouth CPR. And Oh Soo-yeon finally started breathing and woke up.

Watch on Viki

Archived