3 hours ago, badsmuler said:

I don't understand with Gwang woo either...Was he ever thought that once he told about Gun woo and OSY planning to BIJ then forever OSY will be in danger ??? Is he just slow minded or ignorant ???

Lawyer Min told OSY that she can open a Department Store from Gwang woo's present...can't wait to see his reactions when our OSY gives all back to him next week...LOL :grin::grin:

Hahahahaha, no I would not say that he is slow as it takes a facile mind to think up all his shenanigans. He is sociopathic clown, with no conscience who does not associate social responsibility to the effects of his actions. And his weapon is his charm, it is so very easy to like him and not take him seriously except for the astute KKT who knew and dealt with him as the young Lee Guk Cheol. KKT used his knowledge of Gwang to manipulate him while they were in prison. I can't wait to see what he will do with Gwang when he learns that it was him who tattled on OSY to BIJ. 

It was funny when he told Secy Ahn that his father likes OSY and when his father will learn that he and OSY are dating that his father will get along with him again, not thinking that there is another person on the other side of the equation who would never date him.  Poor Secy Ahn just stood behind, holding a bathing suit, looking at Gwang with disbelief ..... thinking why me... why him??? hahahaha ....   

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, badsmuler said:

@zenya22...

I don't understand with Gwang woo either...Was he ever thought that once he told about Gun woo and OSY planning to BIJ then forever OSY will be in danger ??? Is he just slow minded or ignorant ???

Lawyer Min told OSY that she can open a Department Store from Gwang woo's present...can't wait to see his reactions when our OSY gives all back to him next week...LOL :grin::grin:

In my opinion, Gwang Woo has a slow (stupid) and simple mind. He did not think that once he told BIJ, he would relatively put OSY in danger. He only thought of how to take Gun Woo out of the picture. Because he did not know that OSY was in danger, so that he still called her and bought a lot of gifts for her like that. Btw, all gifts are so nice :blush:

Because of his simple mind, he still can fall in love with OSY even she cheated him twice. If he is a normal person, I am sure that he will never fall in love with a girl who hates him so much like that. :grin:

I felt pity for Gwang Woo when he said that he wanted to be in the good term with his Dad again as the time he was 12 or 13 years old only. He must be a good boy then. But perhaps because of his Mom, so he slowly changed and made his Dad hated him like that.

Guest my2centsworth
11 hours ago, imgreatgal said:

Why do I feel DSY and Gwang Woo's characters are just fillers in this drama or to put it plainly, comic relief. 

They have similar characters, both are arrogant, careless and carefree. The polar opp of their parents.

At the beginning DSY was arrogant now she is just plain annoying. Gwang Woo hated OSY he was imprison because of her, now he's crazy for her. Waahahaa, I think they are just playing along with their lines. 

Right on target MissGG.......At least he is my comic relief. So cute how he flips his hair back with only using his head.......that reminds me.....maybe that is way he has a few screws loose.....lol  Also think he is so funny with that prissy walk and deep, deep voice.....they just don't go together....lol   He wants her so bad just like his sister wants KT so bad....two little spoiled brats who always think they can have whatever they want.....and if they can't have it....BUY IT.....lol  Or should I say try to buy them....lol  :crazy::w00t::rolleyes:

8 hours ago, ross27 said:

Another great episode! Love all the OTP moments.  KT made all excuses to be with OSY. He flew all the way to China just to tell her of some new evidence when any of his trusted men could have told her (LOL). He followed her around, looked at her all the time. He had that special smile when one was thinking of someone one liked or loved. He told MTG that he was always in a good mood when he saw OSY. He was annoyed that OSY was trying to avoid him. Poor OSY could not control her tears when he said that he did not take off the pendant (the one he gave JE when he was still a blind young man) as he felt that it must be something important/valuable to him though he could not remember what it was.  He was the perfect gentleman when he was around OSY. On the plane, they had white tops like couple shirts, couple cups and couple cushions. They made a lovely picture! Fully agree with you, @badsmuler, he is in love with OSY. This is so ironical, he is trying all means to be close to her and she is trying to avoid him for fear of bringing on his painful headaches. OCR, what have you done to this adorable couple!

3 hours ago, zenya22 said:

Another good one!!!!

As for KKT and Seo Yeon….has not these episodes gone overboard with this hypnotherapy plot? I guess this is clichéd drama part of noble idiocy on the part of Seo Yeonz??? Again, she really never researched or asked Professor Jin what the associations of the suggestions of the hypnotherapy and they are never permanent, therefore new suggestions can be given that will disassociate memories of OSY to pain. Instead she asked Jin to delete the memories (ok got to remember it is a drama) so KKT will no longer have any pain. So why is she avoiding KKT again??? Because she is afraid he will get the headaches because she will remember her? Since she knows that KKT can’t remember the past and she was the one who asked it to be so, why can’t she adjust to the situation and let things develop as they might? He is obviously interested in her by the way he looks at her, the way he keeps inviting her to do things unrelated to work such as dining indicates he wants to get to know her. Yet she keeps rejecting him. He even misunderstands the relationship between her and GW as she rejected his invitation to hide her in China. It was only when GW said it was better for her to go to China that she relented. She needs to get into the program that she designed ….no???? Also the subject of hypnotherapy can reject the suggestions if he instinctively feels discomfort with it. The first time the suggestions were given, KKT who has a strong mind was weakened since he was in coma for a year and just recovering but now he isn’t his mind is well and functioning. I thought that he reason for the pain and memory recollection was to be a reason for reconciliation of the 2 lovers. That as he recollects and gets a headache that KKT will himself seek answers from OSY and slowly, he will associate the headaches with the memories and he will stop collapsing and strong and intelligent mind that he has he will be able to reverse the suggestions with the help of OSY. I agree with @badsmuler that bringing Jin to Korea was a mistake. But it is what is….so then please make SY into a braver and more intelligent woman to seek 2nd opinion and research more about the condition of the love of her life and not leave decisions to fate or her fellow men and avoid KKT but help him by loving him no matter what MTG says. And why is MTG trying to make SY a bad woman in KKT’s eyes because the more he tries to discourage KKT’s interest, the more challenged KKT is to pursue her. And why does MTG, an ex NIS agent not know about brainwashing deconditioning that he can help KKT with? Please, no more noble idiocy. Fight for and with your love wisely. Actually what Jin did to a weakened KKT is malpractice and unprofessional. He listened to a request of another person not related to his patient, did a controversial treatment to his patient and without explaining the treatment or obtaining his consent. He is in big trouble with Daddy Huaping and his son.

@ross27 and @zenya22...

I pity OSY so much, chinggus...seems she's already gave up her love for KKT, because looks like everything that she wants to do for KKT are too risky and wrong in front of anyone who are close to KKT... :bawling::bawling:

When Sec Moon told her that once Prof. Jin finds new treatment to cures KKT's memories, they will tell her immediately...But OSY's answer still the same that she doesn't need it anymore...knowing that KKT is still alive already enough for her... :cry::cry:

It must be very extreme...but i personally hope that she can start a new life without KKT and persue her own happiness...But this not means that i want her to end up with Gun woo...i prefer them to be best friends or brother-sister relationship forever... :wub::wub::wub:

Since BIJ is almost 100 % will be in the jail now, can OSY break out her partnership with KKT, chinggus ???

I want her to live far away from KKT...but is it possible, chinggus ??? Will KKT allow this ? He must have thousand reasons to make her stay with him...just like to resolve DS murder or her kidnapping case...LOL :blush::heart:

Question: 's

1.Why on earth did GW not call Lawyer Min when he was chasing CD to report that she was kidnapped and to call the police, I think calling the police himself would have taken a longer time being that he was chasing CD he did not want to get distracted. Did he have some kind of device in his car that could have recorded or shot CD doing throwing an unconscious OSY in the river? 

2. What did CD do with SY's car? Did the car have a black box that recorded what or who was in that car? Could that be used as evidence for the kidnapping of SY? But where is the car? 

3. The police were called by KT and MTG and OSY was reported kidnapped. How do they explain her sudden appearance after she was reported missing? How come the media did not get involved when a TV personality a lawyer talk show host has gone missing? 

4. Who is going to be the mayor now? will there be a re-election of will the next highest party who got the votes run the town now? 

5. I wonder what will happen in the General Meeting who is going to end heading DDG. Madam has been filmed changing her husband's meds and she supports Gwang who has an unholy connection with BIJ, DC supports Gun but BIJ might do a big reveal on Gun, DSY is supported and encouraged by KKT to fight her brothers for the company and she has no connection whatsoever with BIJ and not done any criminal activity among the three children... 

1 hour ago, badsmuler said:

Since BIJ is almost 100 % will be in the jail now, can OSY break out her partnership with KKT, chinggus ???

No it is not yet 100% guarantee for imprisonment. Fraudulent electioneering may not even last him a day or 2 in jail as he can pay bail and wait for trial. What will land him in prison permanently are all the hard core criminal activities such as  murders, theft, etc that he did but this is a start, the ruining of his reputation, his family relations and support including CD. I have a feeling CD will abandon him when BIJ abandons him first. So, my dear Chingu,  OSY and KKT and even Gun Woo and KKT team are gong to work together for a long, long time. for the next episodes until the end. :dissapointed_relieved: 

9 hours ago, badsmuler said:

Can OSY break out her partnership with KKT, chinggus ???

I want her to live far away from KKT...but is it possible, chinggus ??? Will KKT allow this ? He must have thousand reasons to make her stay with him...just like to resolve DS murder or her kidnapping case...LOL :blush::heart:

Nahhh sry dear im totally disagree with you,

I reallly hope writers not separate our OTP again... enough with KKT's memories lost about OSY... to make them separate again is a BIG NO LOL :D

or else... Monster's ratings would probably goes decrease, LOL

IG Updates

The 2nd marriage and dating proposal from Gwang to OSY where he proposed dating her for three months. When OSY asked him, what happens if she betrays him again for the third time, Gwang answered that he will go crazy and OSY said, then there is my answer. Gwang thinks that if he dates OSY his relationship with his father will improve. What he does not know is, OSY is the counselor and executor of his father’s will where his father is amending his will to disown Gwang and his mother. There is what Gwang might think a third betrayal, even though OSY is just doing her job as the legal counsel. Only OSY knows what is in that will, no one in the family does, we can only guess. Gwang is not slow, he is very smart, he just does stupid things because he does not think beyond himself. He is simple minded as he is transparent. What he thinks, says, he does. We always have a grasp of what he is thinking which translates to what he does. Now, how will he interpret OSY as the counselor and executor of the will where he will be disowned? Will he think of it as a betrayal and what will he do?

Gun on the other hand is complicated, conflicted and very, very problematic. He had indicated to OSY several times that he can’t live without her. Dangerous warning sign and bell. No matter what he says about not wanting OSY to suffer so he chose to make KKT and OSY meet and looking like a generous Sir Galahad, he is still very afraid of losing her to KKT. He is supposed to be very busy preparing for the General Meeting in support of his father yet he is everywhere OSY is. They are battle comrades, she is the company legal counsel and his father’s lawyer but does he have to be hanging over her shoulder all the time? It was so weird of him to be standing in the dressing room staring at OSY while she and KKT were being groomed and preparing for the show. What is he doing? He is worried about BIJ trying to harm OSY but hanging around her will only attract BIJ’s attention and intensify his anger towards her. Before he knew that KKT was alive, he was shown working in his office most of the time and hung out with her after hours sometimes. Now, he is in her office more often than in his. To me, it shows that his biggest fear is losing OSY to KKT. Stalking OSY surely will make that happen.

15 hours ago, Lmangla said:

atching ep 33 and thinking CD and OCR make an interesting pair! hahahah... does anyone else think these two sparkle with electricity when they frown and shoot arrows at each other? :phew:

@Lmanglakekekekeke, maybe instead of killing her, he will run away with her from BIJ... they do have electricity...now that... 

monster_photo160721114518imbcdrama10.jpg

hahaha @badsmuler... thanks! they look great together when they are not snarling at each other as well no?... part of me wonders if he is annoyed with her flirting and seducing BIJ because he wants her himself! kekekeke.... and it is so much fun to see them arguing while BIJ is in middle like an old referee/teacher. hahaha

41 minutes ago, zenya22 said:

@Lmanglakekekekeke, maybe instead of killing her, he will run away with her from BIJ... they do have electricity...now that... 

won't that be nice! :D actually think it would be an interesting angle to explore story wise. we don't even know why he is so loyal to BIJ in the first place and as she says no wonder BIJ trust him so completely. instead of trying to break BIJ, if she focused her efforts on him, what would happen? it would be fun to watch DC struggle with himself and choose her instead... besides both of their hands are not clean and so they would make a good pair...

20 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

if she focused her efforts on him, what would happen? it would be fun to watch DC struggle with himself and choose her instead... besides both of their hands are not clean and so they would make a good pair...

hahahaha, If OCR focused her attentions on him, he will be a goner. OCR is smart and very good at what she does LOL. CD maybe struggling already.... he does not have to stop CR from flirting with BIJ what is it to him but he does care... and thinks he is doing it for BIJ but maybe not, he even defended her or lied for her to JS... and he warns her all the time about what could happen to her if she gets caught. Yep, think you got it right .... flunkie is falling for self employed spy...hehe

5 minutes ago, zenya22 said:

. flunkie is falling for self employed spy...hehe

hahahah.... love your description of the two! hahaha... now this is a love story I would love to see... forget OSY and her men -- it is just too weepy. give me these two instead! :D

Aigooooooooo yaaaaaaaaaaaaa..." My White Couple "...so perfect together... :heart::heart:

1469099033_zpsw8nna1c5.jpg

1469099033%201_zps5sfqxaif.jpg

Poor them...seems i can't handle this anymore if they're in the cold war... :cry::cry:

1469099046_zpsooejd35z.gif

Early goodbye for my OTP ??????????? UNDWWWEEEEEEEEEEE... :bawling::bawling:

Credit : DC Monster Gallery

@zenya22 and @NTF...very interesting POVs from both of you, chinggus... :wub::wub::wub:

On 7/20/2016 at 6:59 PM, zenya22 said:

Hahahahaha, no I would not say that he is slow as it takes a facile mind to think up all his shenanigans. He is sociopathic clown, with no conscience who does not associate social responsibility to the effects of his actions. And his weapon is his charm, it is so very easy to like him and not take him seriously except for the astute KKT who knew and dealt with him as the young Lee Guk Cheol. KKT used his knowledge of Gwang to manipulate him while they were in prison. I can't wait to see what he will do with Gwang when he learns that it was him who tattled on OSY to BIJ. 

It was funny when he told Secy Ahn that his father likes OSY and when his father will learn that he and OSY are dating that his father will get along with him again, not thinking that there is another person on the other side of the equation who would never date him.  Poor Secy Ahn just stood behind, holding a bathing suit, looking at Gwang with disbelief ..... thinking why me... why him??? hahahaha ....   

Seems urri KKT should give another bussiness lesson to Gwang woo, he's too depend to BIJ...but wait until DSY graduates 1st...LOL :grin::grin:

On 7/20/2016 at 7:11 PM, NTF said:

In my opinion, Gwang Woo has a slow (stupid) and simple mind. He did not think that once he told BIJ, he would relatively put OSY in danger. He only thought of how to take Gun Woo out of the picture. Because he did not know that OSY was in danger, so that he still called her and bought a lot of gifts for her like that. Btw, all gifts are so nice :blush:

Because of his simple mind, he still can fall in love with OSY even she cheated him twice. If he is a normal person, I am sure that he will never fall in love with a girl who hates him so much like that. :grin:

I felt pity for Gwang Woo when he said that he wanted to be in the good term with his Dad again as the time he was 12 or 13 years old only. He must be a good boy then. But perhaps because of his Mom, so he slowly changed and made his Dad hated him like that.

I fell him when he told Sec Ahn that another reason for him wants to marries OSY because she can help him to fix his bad relationship with his father...seems Gwang woo is desperate to get Dodo Chairman's acceptance... :blush::blush:

Archived