1 hour ago, badsmuler said:

Try this one, chinggu... :wub::wub::wub:

thanks @badsmuler! but am confused by the preview... is KT dead? dreaming? why is soo yeon's brother there? don't tell me that he came back from the dead? ;)

23 hours ago, docster6 said:

Dear @zenya22, in the recently concluded "Descendants of the Sun" the main male lead came back to life without any blood on him. The monitor actually showed him flat-lining after the electrical shocks. In fact, he did a perfect sniper shot a day later from the rooftop of another building. His North Korean adversary also did just fine after being shot, he rappelled down one floor in the hospital to escape. So it is possible for a patient to come back to life if the writer decides that is the way to go.

@docster6 ~ LOL at your description of descendants of the sun. now that is some amazing medical doctor work! hahahaha... how did people love that drama so much? even makjang dramas make more sense in comparison! :D

but if chairman do dies, then won't chairwoman be responsible for his death since she switched medicines? maybe gun will have chairman do hidden somewhere in some medical facility so that he can actually get help he needs and then show up when needed....

7 hours ago, zenya22 said:

One reason I don't want Chairman gone, I like Butler Gong, hehehe

@zenya22 ~ whenever I see the butler, the only question I have is why did he have a wig in the beginning of the drama and not now? don't tell me that because chairwoman cut his powers in the house, that includes his ability to wear a wig as well? hahahah... :D

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

. is KT dead? dreaming? why is soo yeon's brother there? don't tell me that he came back from the dead?

Maybe it was a dream....., Dong Soo was cremated was he not..... his ashes is now in a jar besides the father????

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

whenever I see the butler, the only question I have is why did he have a wig in the beginning of the drama and not now?

there was a discussion about that in the past pages of the forum and someone said maybe the wig was too itchy so why he needed to have the wig in the first place LOL

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

thanks @badsmuler! but am confused by the preview... is KT dead? dreaming? why is soo yeon's brother there? don't tell me that he came back from the dead? ;)

@Lmangla... :wub::wub::wub:

I think our KKT will dream to meet DS after he's collapse again and OSY put the necklace on his neck... :blush::blush:

I hope " the partial amnesia issue " will resolve tonight...Gun woo may tell KKT that OSY is kidnapped by BIJ and CD so he can save her... :heart::heart::heart:

Talk about the house in KKT's dream...if i'm not mistaken it's the same house in which KKT had been kidnapped by Agent SA before... :w00t::rolleyes::D

Guest my2centsworth
11 hours ago, badsmuler said:

Try this one, chinggu... :wub::wub::wub:

hmmmmmm....lol  thanks......you made my day !   Sooooo funny MissBad.  ( you are a Miss ....lol )

4 hours ago, badsmuler said:

Can't wait to see Gun woo VS DC...i hope there is someone else who will help Gun woo because i doubt him can win against BIJ and DC by himself... :bawling::bawling:

This scares me, hope it will not be repeat of how he saved his mother from his stepfather.... cuz so far most of his life since he came to SK seems to be repeat of his life growing up but here he is trying to protect OSY.... Hope just my imagination running away with me again.....:worried::worried::sweat:

Hope, he is not thinking of doing anything stupid and called Lawyer Min who am sure will notify the police...

Preview Ep. 33

KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAA...HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAYYYYY !!!!!!!!

May we ask the 2nd kiss for our OTP, PD-Nim ???

lhl2aYlbl7cQ636044351053343686.jpg

Credit : MBC Drama

:heart::heart::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::heart::heart:

EP. 33 LIVE RECAPS

Spoiler

Poor OSY...KKT can't remember her...

Wait chinggus...he starts to remembers...laboratory scene, crematorium scene...

Then he gets headache...

Spoiler

Sec Moon and ST bring him to the hotel room...

Gun woo and HI see it...

OSY follows KKT until the hotel room but Sec Moon asks her not to comes in...

Finally ST tells OSY about KKT's conditions...

Spoiler

I'm confuse with the therapy...is OSY forever erased from KKT's memory ???

OSY is crying...she puts the necklace on KKT's neck...and she kisses KKT's lips...

Last kiss ?????????? UNDWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gun woo is waiting OSY patiently at the lobby...

OSY just walks out...she leaved him behind...she's very very sad... :bawling::bawling:

Spoiler

Gun woo comes to OSY's house the next day...they talk about revenge to BIJ

Aigooooooooooooooo...Do's Family...

Madam is very busy to arrange a marriange for Gwang woo

Gwang woo tells DSY that he knows that she likes Mr.K

What !!!!!!!!!!! Madam is agree for KKT as DSY's fiance...

Mianne chinggu dul...my connection is very bad tonight...i miss so many parts...lets start again !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

Gwang woo still tries hard to makes OSY as his wife

Once again OSY rejects him

Gun woo comes...Gwang woo VS Gun woo

This time to make his brother stops...Gun woo tells him that OSY is his woman

Spoiler

OCR and Sec Moon in actions now...

Seems they will frame BIJ through BIJ's opponent

Everything are already recorded...Sec Moon and KKT are listening now...

Spoiler

- OSY is talking with Dodo Chairman...he asks her about Gun woo...

- Suddenly Madam is coming...and they fight again

- Dodo Chairman asks Gun woo and OSY to talk at the restaurant

Spoiler

- Dodo Chairman wants Gun woo to married...with OSY ????

- Suddenly the chairman collapse at the restaurant...

- OSY and Gun woo take him to the hospital

- Madam is calling...Gun woo tells her that the chairman is faint

- Madam is very very a scary woman...just look at her satisfied smiles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

- KKT calls OSY to meets at Dodo Hotel

- Seems Gwang woo tell everything about Gun woo-OSY planning

- They meet at the restaurant

I hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Gwang woo...i can't believe that he can do this to our OSY

Archived