4 hours ago, imgreatgal said:

Since KT  got a bullet inside his head  he lost that unique  hearing capability  and he is more subdued. He just sits and give orders to MTG and ST. The way I see it KT is satisfied playing the Mafia boss

His enemies are gathering strength and he is busy playing with and tolerating a misbehaved child DSY. I know there are 18 more episodes, show some KKT action or at least an IOM  like battle of wills since MTG seems willing to just let OCR dictate the course of action... LOL...

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, my2centsworth said:

It"s only a matter of time before the Chairman takes his rightful place back, but not before he finds out she switched his meds again. I hoping that while the Chairman was in the States that it was discovered in his blood tests or some other that his meds were switched. Then maybe a hidden camera was installed to catch her

I hope you are right that a camera was installed and that the Chairman has those pills in his shelves  for show only and he is really taking different meds given at the Australian hospital and it is hidden inside his desk drawer. If they let the chairman die, then we will really go into makjang territory and GW, OSY and everyone else GW loves or cared about will grind their teeth and cry tears of blood. I really hope they will not go there and let the chairman become healthy and back to his place. Madam is ruthless but desperate and firing all her bullets including as you said changing her husband's meds. She wants to get Gwang married to another powerful chaebol daughter to get their support against her husband, even if Gwang protested weakly. His mother said it is about business . After Gun won the bid for DDG, he could not finalize the deal and sign the contract because KKT fainted. The signing of the contract was then up for bidding among the Do children when Madam refused to acknowledge Gun as the one to sign the contract but assigned it to Gwang. What she did not know is her daughter whom she mostly ignores also entered the bidding. She told Gwang to do whatever he can to stop Gun from signing the contract including sabotaging the signing of the contract even if they have to make the company lose the contract forever because then it will be blamed on Gun. Madam will have a reason to kick Gun out. Even Gwang thought that sabotaging the signing of the contract will make the company look bad but Madam did not care. Her hatred is immense. and she infested her children with that hate. They all blame the woman who had been out of their lives for many years. However, it takes two people to relate and Gun also needs to stop dancing to the tune of madam's music, stop reacting to Madam and Gwang's baits. He also needs to show respect to Madam and know that whatever she says about his mother is her perception and nothing to do with his mother. He needs to concentrate on taking care of his father and build a kinder relationship with him and other healthier relationships while ridding himself of  unhealthy ones like BIJ.    

KGT can never revenge towards IJ bcuz, IJ was his biological father..  in the end there's a lot more secret in this drama that not reveal yet, Once I though, the story will become complicated cuz SY never can accept the fact those two share the same blood.

Anyoooooooooooooooong chinggu dul... :blush::blush::blush:

For those who miss Agent SA...here is the new interview of Claudia Kim... :wub::wub::wub:

'Monster' Soo Hyun-" Sung Yu-ri, like to meet a good sister again "

Seems SH is sad to leaves " Monster " because she had a great time while shooting this drama...especially with SYR unnie whom she described as a kind heart sister and senior KJH who looks serious but actually likes to joking around... :heart::heart::heart:

Credit : http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2016/07/13/2016071302109.html

On 7/13/2016 at 4:05 PM, my2centsworth said:

Me too @badsmuler thank you so much for all you do in this forum. I truly appreciate it.

Now......this esp was just pure silliness. Skipped over so much of it. Tired os seeing Shin Young and even more seeing BIJ on his campaign trail. The best part of the whole esp was the last 5 seconds when KT and Sy met.  The part with Shin Young that hotel......GET OUT KT ! ! !  So illogical to stay there. Is all this "dating" some type of payback or lesson for Shin Young? Ok......its over....move on ! 

Is it me or has those sanctions on this drama by the government causing it to go downhill? That scene with KT's parents dying....you can't have a car wreck without blood. The scene with BIJ beating GW with that cane was far more violent that anything I seen in this drama.

@my2centsworth...same with you, chinggu...I've found that scene more brutal...actually because of it, i'm worried that our drama will get another sanction again... :bawling::bawling:

Aigooooooo these 3...just look at DSY VS Gwang woo...LOL  :grin::heart::blush:

1468502454_zpspq9owwdv.gif

Credit : DC Monster Gallery

Guest my2centsworth
On 7/13/2016 at 6:47 PM, imgreatgal said:

Since KT  got a bullet inside his head  he lost that unique  hearing capability  and he is more subdued. He just sits and give orders to MTG and ST. The way I see it KT is satisfied playing the Mafia boss

So right.....forgot about KT's inability to hear from a distance. He acts no normal now forgot about the bullet in his head too. Therefore he can't hear the conversations between SY and GW. He can only observe. And from his observation he see a couple in a relationship.  OH....how I eyes do deceive us sometimes.  Soooooo true when we say we shouldn't always believe what we see.  Thanks for the reminder.

Actually when I re watched the episodes fully I thought that there were important scenes in these episodes pointing to the execution of "Operation Revenge"

The interactions of OCR with MTG and Choong Dong, the flunkie of BIJ and the Hwangs that are essential to the revenge plot. OCR said to MTG “I am a dead person anyway” and I thought that was so sad. She is wealthy beyond belief with her 30% deals first with KKT, her reward for helping him recover his money and from BIJ with the building of his company through the stolen vaccine formula. She could have gone and lived anonymously anywhere in the 4 corners of the world. I was feeling sad for her until she made another deal with BIJ. This time there was no stated value but lefr unsaid. Ok, not feeling sad, she is not pitiful after all, she is back to her sometimes black, sometimes white cunning character. She told BIJ that she knew how his wife won the election even when she was lowest on the polling. She made a deal with BIJ that she will tell BIJ what his wife and her daddy did to win that election for a price.. BIJ flunkie Choong Dong suspects OCR  of double dealing and says to both that he will lay down his life for BIJ but OCR will run away. He has a point but BIJ believes in OCR as he is desperate to win the election. It is ironic that BIJ complained to OCR that his father in law is using him to revive his political career and ambition to become the president and did not care a fig about BIJ’s dreams of becoming mayor that will pave the way to his political career. Gun Woo said the same thing about BIJ not caring about him and his dreams. It seems that OCR may give BIJ hope when he gets the support from the voters of the other candidate they framed. However the blow will come when OCR will clue in MTG and that will be used against BIJ to fall on his face??? Then Choong Dong wll come after OCR to try and kill her. Will she die???? Hopefully not.... she deserves a life of repentance and renewal somewhere unknown eh???

As mentioned by @my2centsworth, Ji Soo is BIJ’s weakness. She is being touted as the candidate who helped expose the T9 debacle. However, she is the cousin  of Gwang who was responsible for the T9 gate. She also is married to BIJ who was Gwang’s legal counsel who bribed the family of the guard who was burned with the T9 leakage not to sue or have the body autopsied. Remember Ms Choi, Ye Bin’s mom? She was never given a voice because even when she tried to have a press conference it was cancelled by the station. I am hoping that Ye Bin and Mrs Choi  and the family of the guard who died from T9 burns will be given a voice at OSY’s TV show and will be part of the downfall of BIJ, the Hwangs and Gwang. As for Gun, there will be personal reckoning from KKT. How we shall see. 

Another notable thing @my2centsworth, you mentioned that Madame will be found out and I think she will be. The scene when secy Ahn replaced the medicine bottles. Look at it again. There were 3 bottles in the shelf and was replaced with 5 bottles. Unless that was PD or editing error, which I hope isn't, that maybe how she will be found out. Hopefully, Butler Gong who is devoted,efficient and observant when it comes to the Chairman will notice that there were only 3 bottles left but now there are five. :scream:

Guest my2centsworth
25 minutes ago, zenya22 said:

Actually when I re watched the episodes fully I thought that there were important scenes in these episodes pointing to the execution of "Operation Revenge"

The interactions of OCR with MTG and Choong Dong, the flunkie of BIJ and the Hwangs that are essential to the revenge plot. OCR said to MTG “I am a dead person anyway” and I thought that was so sad. She is wealthy beyond belief with her 30% deals first with KKT, her reward for helping him recover his money and from BIJ with the building of his company through the stolen vaccine formula. She could have gone and lived anonymously anywhere in the 4 corners of the world. I was feeling sad for her until she made another deal with BIJ. This time there was no stated value but lefr unsaid. Ok, not feeling sad, she is not pitiful after all, she is back to her sometimes black, sometimes white cunning character. She told BIJ that she knew how his wife won the election even when she was lowest on the polling. She made a deal with BIJ that she will tell BIJ what his wife and her daddy did to win that election for a price.. BIJ flunkie Choong Dong suspects OCR  of double dealing and says to both that he will lay down his life for BIJ but OCR will run away. He has a point but BIJ believes in OCR as he is desperate to win the election. It is ironic that BIJ complained to OCR that his father in law is using him to revive his political career and ambition to become the president and did not care a fig about BIJ’s dreams of becoming mayor that will pave the way to his political career. Gun Woo said the same thing about BIJ not caring about him and his dreams. It seems that OCR may give BIJ hope when he gets the support from the voters of the other candidate they framed. However the blow will come when OCR will clue in MTG and that will be used against BIJ to fall on his face??? Then Choong Dong wll come after OCR to try and kill her. Will she die???? Hopefully not.... she deserves a life of repentance and renewal somewhere unknown eh???

As mentioned by @my2centsworth, Ji Soo is BIJ’s weakness. She is being touted as the candidate who helped expose the T9 debacle. However, she is the cousin  of Gwang who was responsible for the T9 gate. She also is married to BIJ who was Gwang’s legal counsel who bribed the family of the guard who was burned with the T9 leakage not to sue or have the body autopsied. Remember Ms Choi, Ye Bin’s mom? She was never given a voice because even when she tried to have a press conference it was cancelled by the station. I am hoping that Ye Bin and Mrs Choi  and the family of the guard who died from T9 burns will be given a voice at OSY’s TV show and will be part of the downfall of BIJ, the Hwangs and Gwang. As for Gun, there will be personal reckoning from KKT. How we shall see. 

Another notable thing @my2centsworth, you mentioned that Madame will be found out and I think she will be. The scene when secy Ahn replaced the medicine bottles. Look at it again. There were 3 bottles in the shelf and was replaced with 5 bottles. Unless that was PD or editing error, which I hope isn't, that maybe how she will be found out. Hopefully, Butler Gong who is devoted,efficient and observant when it comes to the Chairman will notice that there were only 3 bottles left but now there are five. :scream:

I noticed that too but thought it was too obvious so I overlooked it...lol  But if Sec Ahn has been a good little butler and has kept track of the Chairman meds, he will notice it and that should be the icing on the cake.  If that is true than you get to throw cake in her face while I hold the camera.....lol  :P

got around to watching the latest episodes. gun impressed me -- usually second leads act all clingy and whiny but instead, he didn't hide KT. he wasn't sure what exactly to do in this weird situation where even KT's camp is asking him not to mention soo yeon and he is not allowed to ask anything personal. was expecting him to hide it from lawyer ajusshi and soo yeon but instead he does the reverse. he is figuring out how to best break it to her and he didn't take forever to do it. lawyer ajusshi seems like a nice guy where he actually cares even for gun's welfare and liked how he gently asks how gun will fare once KT comes back in to the picture. but looking at gun's smile while sending soo yeon off to the cafe to see KT shows that gun will be just fine. he may be sad but it is not the end of the world for him. he is now being surrounded by people who care for him in different ways and that is grounding him.

we find out gwang woo was divorced. not surprising though. but his little conversation with gun about parasites was interesting because he revealed that he loved gun's mom as a child because she was more affectionate than his real mom. so it was a huge stab to find out the relationship between his father and her. hmmm, doesn't it make you wonder what she was like actually? was she the schemer that they think she was or was it one of those things that just happened?

On 7/13/2016 at 0:19 AM, zenya22 said:

Madam scares me whenever she plays the piano. It seems like a foreshadowing of something evil that she plans to do.

kekkeke...... so true.... :lol: but it is probably a good thing that it is a piano, too big to throw on anyone's head whenever she gets into those tempers and not so easy to break unless she takes a hammer and pounds on the keys or something! hahahah....

The writers in this forum are amazing, so knowledgeable and so devoted. There aren't too many of us but the number of hours each spent to serve others is off the chart compared to many other forums. My posts aren't very significant because I have a tendency of not being very detailed when it comes to Korean Dramas, I tend to be more emotional and not logical (unlike my real life as an engineer). I enjoyed @zenya22analysis of every angle of this drama but I agreed more with the writer for the ending scenes of Episodes 31 and 32. @zenya22 didn't like our female lead acting away from her intelligent self by standing in the cold rain all dumbfounded. But I loved that scene because I am illogical. I think many dramas used the effects of rain to emphasis the seriousness of the situation. In High School King of Savvy, the defeated and injured hockey player sat in the rain, all alone. There are many other characters showing despair in the rain. Every time a guy gets dumped he stood in the rain. The rain has also been used as a liberating experience. Just recently, the series Doctors had the leads dancing in the rain. Yesterday in Lucky Romance, the leads decided to have their picnic regardless of the sudden rain and that led to a marriage proposal by the female lead, very unusual.

I teach structural design at a California university; I actually talked a lot about Korean Dramas during my lectures. In one class, I taught them to design the roof with an overhang of 1 meter. One student asked why. I said, "when you return home with your date and it starts to rain, you would stand next to the wall and the overhang would keep you dry. Unless you are in a Korean Drama, then this logic does not apply." The next class I showed a clip of "My Love Eun Dong" on the classroom's monitor. I told them in this particular scene, the female lead was completely dry in the balcony when she saw the male lead approaching in the heavy rain with an umbrella. She then said, "opa, opa" and ran out INTO THE RAIN, knocked over the guy's umbrella and they kissed in the rain. The actress in that drama actually said the American movie, "Note Book," was her favorite and yes, the leads kissed in a heavy rain in that movie.

As for this drama, there were at least a couple of scenes which bothered us. KKT lost his brain after he found out OSY is actually Jung Eun from her brother's rambling. He ran in the hallway, yelling in his phone, "Jung Eun, Jung Eun, answer your phone now!" He was all emotional and out of breath. That was when BIJ (who was near that hospital location) knew for sure that he is GC. We all wished that scene didn't happen,  but sometimes intelligent people become dumb when they are in love. I became dumb when I watch my beloved Korean Dramas and I like myself that way....as long as I can recover in time for the real life. Hehe.

7 hours ago, badsmuler said:

Aiggggooooooooooooooooooooo...UNDWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... :angry::angry::bawling::bawling:

What happens to our OSY, chinggu dul ??? Is it CD ??? Will BIJ kidnap her ??? Where is her man, KKT ???

OMG, it looks like CD is going to throw her into a cliff? Nooooooooooooooo, where are her men when she needs them??? Yes, it looks like CD to me. Looks like we going to get  plenty action to look forward to. Who saves her? Did she not say that if something happens to her that the police or everyone, friends. colleagues will suspect BIJ? Can't wait!!!!

19 minutes ago, zenya22 said:

OMG, it looks like CD is going to throw her into a cliff? Nooooooooooooooo, where are her men when she needs them??? Yes, it looks like CD to me. Looks like we going to get  plenty action to look forward to. Who saves her? Did she not say that if something happens to her that the police or everyone, friends. colleagues will suspect BIJ? Can't wait!!!!

Don't be surprised if it's her future husband who will save our OSY, chinggu... :grin::heart::heart:

Spoiler

13712639_682928345197374_1674629031_n.jp

Credit : mariko IG

LOL LOL LOL...hahahahaha... :bawling::bawling::grin::grin::grin::grin::bawling::bawling:

12 hours ago, docster6 said:

I agreed more with the writer for the ending scenes of Episodes 31 and 32. @zenya22 didn't like our female lead acting away from her intelligent self by standing in the cold rain all dumbfounded. But I loved that scene because I am illogical. I think many dramas used the effects of rain to emphasis the seriousness of the situation. In High School King of Savvy, the defeated and injured hockey player sat in the rain,

@docster6thank you for enjoying my analysis.  I spazz in the forums one drama at a time until the drama is done. The last one was in SFD which I love. 

As for OSY standing in the rain @ross27wrote a beautiful and moving interpretation of the scene and I loved it. Also, after rewatching the episodes, I think all the OSY happenings were in preparation or a move towards Gun's growth. Without those scenes, knowing OSY fainted in the rain and found and brought by KKT who does not remember her to the hospital, Lawyer Min calling him about OSY hanging around the place where she saw KKT thinking that he will once again see him there and then seeing her passing flyers to find KKT.... , without those, there will be no Gun being moved to tell her the truth or to set up a meeting between OSY and KKT.  I thought that was very creative of the writers. I tell myself now that sometimes, it is wiser of me to watch the 2 episodes together to understand the intentions of the writer or the story. The way I see it, the playing field for Gun is now evened since KKT can't remember OSY and Gun is now grown up. The advantage on KKT's side has been taken out with his loss of memory but OSY will always love and has always loved KKT and Gun knows that. However, OSY promised to be a partner with Gun to fight against BIJ. We shall see. Here is Ross interpretation... enjoy. 

On 7/12/2016 at 6:17 AM, ross27 said:

While it was not the smartest thing to do, I could somehow understand OSY standing at the same spot waiting to sight KT again. She thought he was dead, although in her heart she had a little hope that he might not and could come back to her. She sighted him across the road. Was it him? It looked like him. She was certain and she dashed across the road. That anxiety, re-kindled hope, shock, apprehension, hoping against hope that he really was alive. She was immobilized, hoping he would appear in front of her eyes again. It was not rational, it was not smart. But it was her heart crying out for that little hope to become reality.

39 minutes ago, badsmuler said:

Don't be surprised if it's her future husband who will save our OSY, chinggu... :grin::heart::heart:

I said where are her men:lol: but, but  .....please don't say it....I will be calm, I will be calm .... OMO, OMO,OMO,OMO... breathing deep... UNDWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:scream::bawling: where  is KKT???

LOLOLOL..... 

1 hour ago, zenya22 said:

I said where are her men:lol: but, but  .....please don't say it....I will be calm, I will be calm .... OMO, OMO,OMO,OMO... breathing deep... UNDWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:scream::bawling: where  is KKT???

LOLOLOL..... 

Hows about this, chinggu ???

If her truly man comes in...i hope something like this will happen...and finally he will remember all of beautiful memories about OSY... :heart::heart::heart:

Spoiler

13266948_636771976471031_1870572547_n.jp

Credit : lee_choko IG

Archived