Quantcast

@abhishikta Hello, Abbie? Sherlock sherlock holmes!? John watson!??? I see more bromance in them :heart: Can't wait til january for new (last) season!!:phew: ok that's out of topic.

Welcome to this forum family, with full of sugars, candied fruits, icecreams from YuZhou! Lot of ups and downs but this group of fans are strong than I've ever imagined!:wub:

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, jingyuzhou said:

@abhishikta Hello, Abbie? Sherlock sherlock holmes!? John watson!??? I see more bromance in them :heart: Can't wait til january for new (last) season!!:phew: ok that's out of topic.

Welcome to this forum family, with full of sugars, candied fruits, icecreams from YuZhou! Lot of ups and downs but this group of fans are strong than I've ever imagined!:wub:

Hi!

So glad to see another Sherlock follower. It's all right to see bromance in Johnlock. I respect all the followers but there are literally loads of Johnlock evidence and meta theories. Johnlock is actually an ACD canon and I hope BBC, with their current LGBTQ support planning, will make Johnlock the show canon. I'm having a nervous breakdown over the new trailer and photos. Can't wait for 1st Jan!!:wub: 

I'm so glad to find this forum. It's amazing! And you guys are so friendly and warm and supportive to each other. I hope to be a part of this cozy community. Thank you so much for the welcome! Lots of love and YuZhou forever!

Edited by abhishikta
  • Like 9

can someone explain what is so scandalous about ZZ having a gf? I don't really understand why its a big deal. isn't it completely normal behaviour for any country for a 22 year old healthy boy to be in a relationship? what has that got to do with being a singer or actor? it all seems just completely ridiculous to me. it's like a scandal over if he eats bread or sleeps 8 hours a night, likes it's just normal life?!

• Like 4

JY - Beijing Airport 101216

Spoiler

JY - Taipei FanMeetin 111216

Spoiler

Cr eversince

CzjZmNJVEAEkfKZ.jpg

Spoiler

Cr Lastly2150

CzjZTmvUkAA8-vE.jpg

CzjZUU9UUAITNq5.jpg

CzjZVJuUcAAmgkZ.jpg

JY - Thailand 131216

THERES A HUGE BEAR THERE AHHHHHH!!!!

Spoiler

Cr Chacha_world62

CzjcMHhVQAAYl1y.jpg

CzjbESdUUAAYceW.jpg

CzjbEScUkAQZWcb.jpg

CzjbESdUsAASRUf.jpg

LOL clumsy ZZ

Spoiler

FMV

Spoiler

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr HeroinFunny

Czjav2lUcAArn3z.jpg

• Like 17

22 minutes ago, oldgregg said:

can someone explain what is so scandalous about ZZ having a gf? I don't really understand why its a big deal. isn't it completely normal behaviour for any country for a 22 year old healthy boy to be in a relationship? what has that got to do with being a singer or actor? it all seems just completely ridiculous to me. it's like a scandal over if he eats bread or sleeps 8 hours a night, likes it's just normal life?!

When you are, for the lack of any other word, 'rumoured' to be in a not so hidden relationship with someone and drop hints every now and then to keep the fire burning, and then oneday be seen acting affectionate towards another person, there bound to be some uproar. Just like Antis kick and scream when YuZhou evidence comes out. But there is nothing 'scandalous' about it. Both of them are free to live their lives as they choose. 

• Like 19

Spoiler

So something to look forward to in ZZ's next photoshoot/picture shoots. Not really sure if this is actually true but next setting has something to do with "Hai" and no not JY. (How we wish don't we?)

Or the photo I saw could be for his MV. But looks like he's doing something.

man those fanarts are heart wrenching and tear jerker. 

Zz looks so manly here and reminds me of my DP photo shoot. Also is that a 六 I see? :w00t: Or ps? Someone tell that's real.

And ZZ (speaking his dialect or not?) so cute when he said Aiyo. 

And may I ask JY what is BS? Sparta? ZhouYu scandal? YuZhou haters/antis? Btw what's JY doing in Thailand?

Hello abhishikta 

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 12

Spoiler

Hi Asabhishikta. As a relatively new fan of Addicted and Yuzhou too, I'd love to hear your 'loads of theory'! Please share when you have the time. I found your post really interesting!

Edited by babykitten
  • Like 5

Spoiler

In the video ZZ is speaking to his driver. Apparently the driver is at B1, while he and his team had been misled by the driver to go to B2. Thats why he was like, aiya! Lol. ZZ was speaking in normal Mandarin.

ZZ already finished his photoshoot in Sanya on the island of Hainan, not sure what it is for, but heard from some Chinese fans who followed him around Sanya that he did some shoots around the beach and swimming pool. We will get to see his abs!

And Jinyu is in Thailand for some rest after finishing the Taiwan fanmeetimg. He also did a photoshoot for the cover of Taiwan Men's Uno, January edition.

Edited by babykitten
  • Like 10

@1blankstare Hiiiiii!:blush:

@babykitten: Hello!

Thank you for finding my rambling post interesting!:heart: I was sitting on my bed, whipping my brain cells to form a Meta theory about the uncoming Sherlock season when I saw your post. My head is a right mess now, all jumbled up and as I haven't been keeping tab of my deduction about YuZhou all I can at the moment is jotting down a list of the possible YuZhou evidence. I sound rude, don't I? Please forgive me.:tears: 

Okay, now right to the point. Know that I've been into this fandom a little more than a week and a non-Chinese speaker I have a huge disadvantage; also my points mostly revolve around their off screen happenings and their on stage interaction. (I talk too much.)

1. Aspiring straight actors with some professional media background accepting a gay role as their debute in a homophobic country.

2. Agreeing to share one bed and (apparently) one blanket during the shoot.

3. Excessive touching for two 'straight' guys. Like, who the hell pinch their bro's cheek at the smallest opportunity. 

4. Eye contact accompanied by secretive smile without words.

5. Lip licking. (That's a classic move)

6. Trailing touches. 

7. Jingyu tend to hold ZZ's hand right over the wrist which is a possessive geature in a romantic way. ZZ never tried to shrug it off.

8. After the ban taking selfies/single pic with backgrounds that have striking similarities.

9. The colour symbolism of Jingyu's IG post of that lamp post light.

10. The wording of that Jingyu's letter. That was actually a very bold move and kind of confirmation on his side. 

11. Deliberate flirting but never trying to lighten the mood to male it look like a joke.

12. The way they dress up seem like they share a common stylist and they often wear complimentary colours.

13. Gifting jewellery.

Uuuugh, my head will explode, can't think right now, so, only these points will have to do for now. I'm so sorry. They are not in time bound order or anything. And of course they may sound downright laughable and deluding.:bawling:

My fingers will freeze off. :tears:

Also, if you or anyone laugh at me, please, be gentle. These are all my own POV. 

Abbie

• Like 15

@Abhishikta   - welcome to the shangyin soompi family! its your destiny to be here! just like our boys' destiny to be together! hahahahha! we need more of you here! you can be one of the great detectives of this family! we would love to hear your theories. We have the best writers, fan artists and contributors to this family! The people in this forum are very kind, friendly and welcoming....we would love to hear from you soon! cheers!!!!:wub:

ps - dont worry about people here laughing at your theories or looking down on your rants..people here dont JUDGE...we love everyone here....so feel free!

Edited by gesseki
add ps
  • Like 12

7 minutes ago, gesseki said:

@Asabhishikta   - welcome to the shangyin soompi family! its your destiny to be here! just like our boys' destiny to be together! hahahahha! we need more of you here! you can be one of the great detectives of this family! we would love to hear your theories. We have the best writers, fan artists and contributors to this family! The people in this forum are very kind, friendly and welcoming....we would love to hear from you soon! cheers!!!!:wub:

@gesseki: I can't tell you how good your words have made me feel! I already feel the warmth of friendship in this community! Thank you so, so much for accepting me!:wub: 

I'll try me beat to sneak around and gather clues of our boys!! Yayyy, sounds fun! :D But my biggest disadvantage is I don't understand Chinese or Thai and most of the vids on youtube are in either language. So, I was wondering if you guys qould help me understand something if when I need the help? 

I myself is a fanfic writer and would love to read some HaiYin or YuZhou fanfics! Although, I'm dying to know what happened when Gu Hai first came into contact with Yin Zi after that 8 year long seperation. I knew that ended up married and Gu Hai lit Yin Zi's qay back home, but nothing else in book 2. 

Anyway, it's so good to meet you. ♡

Abbie

• Like 8

Guest skeletonworks
On 13/12/2016 at 0:31 AM, jingyuzhou said:

For extra info: don't forget to update yourself with the novel translated by sae at sae-han01 tumblr:wub:

Yeah don't forget to read Shangyin novel latest update by Saehan on her tumblr. I also updated the first post which I totally have forgotten -_-

Anyway the latest chapter ahhhh... I miss the inline comments in wattpad. I hope Saehan's site would be up and running soon. She said she'd installed the inline commenting on her new website. So let's wait and see.

Reading the latest chapter, I feel like commenting in each of the paragraph! They can be very passionate and lovey dovey at one point but then become so vicious when they quarrel... I don't know who is to blame.

Yes Guhai is crazily possessive but it's only because he loves Bai Luoyin too much. Then comes Bai Luoyin who fully knows Guhai is like this but still provoked and agitated him. He could have coaxed Guhai and act all cute and Guhai would have forgive him but no he didn't! Tsundere af!

But that's what makes the story rare in the BL realm. When I read BL, it's always the seme who's the tsundere while the uke is like weak or something. But Shangyin is totally different.

Guhai is really soft hearted just like Jingyu... He just couldn't bear to see his wifey starving and dashed right home gaaahhhh~~~

I can't wait for next chapter. I think we all know what's gonna happen next T_T Also I wonder what happened to Youqi and Yangmeng. I hope they survive XD

------------------------------------------------------------

I hope Jingyu came to Thailand not just to do some shopping. Haru said he met with Registar, the organiser of his fm. So I'm expecting good news hopefully. Or at least some official announcement if it's really not gonna happen. I really hate anxiously waiting and thinking whether it's gonna happen or not... Also I hate it when my friend kept on reminding me that his Thai fm is not gonna happen and that Taiwan fm is the last one (insert roll eyes emoji here).

------------------------------------------------------------

7 hours ago, oldgregg said:

It's not okay if you're shipping Yuzhou. And in case if you don't know what Yuzhou is, it's a couple name for Jingyu and Zhouzhou. I found your post to be a bit offensive because it seems you don't really understand the degree of Yuzhou shipping here... and the fact that it was released on Jingyu's birthday?????????? I would also like to emphasise here that ZZ is still a rising star not some superstar.

I wouldn't have bat an eyelid on this "scandal" if not because his newfound stardom is heavily due to his involvement in Shangyin. He's not like other "normal" rising star nor he is part of the oh so many typical BL CP out there.

@abhishikta - you are very much welcome....dont worry, i dont speak nor understand chinese too...hahahah...nevertheless we have the best translators here like @ryo kid and @gashupingo...and  the rest of the gang.....they can help you with that. boss @skeletonworks and @bearology and the rest can help you with evidences! hehehehe  and for the writer in you..we have tons of wonderful writers here like @sohocomo, sae hans twitter account and the rest of the writer group....as for me,,,i just freeload on all the sweets these amazing people post here! hahahahahah

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, gesseki said:

@abhishikta - you are very much welcome....dont worry, i dont speak nor understand chinese too...hahahah...nevertheless we have the best translators here like @ryo kid and @gashupingo...and  the rest of the gang.....they can help you with that. boss @skeletonworks and @bearology and the rest can help you with evidences! hehehehe

That's awesome!! I'm so enjoying being here! :wub:

Also, I think I'm missing a timeline here- can you or anyone please tell me if the ZZ gf stunt happen before or after the letter readin JY? Thanks.

Abbie

• Like 3

@gesseki - You're not a freeloader, you are a cheerleader, just like me! ♡ And I'm following saehan on tumblr. She is amazing, very devoted to her work. And you are such a darling!♡

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, abhishikta said:

That's awesome!! I'm so enjoying being here! :wub:

Also, I think I'm missing a timeline here- can you or anyone please tell me if the ZZ gf stunt happen before or after the letter readin JY? Thanks.

Abbie

it happened after boss whale's love letter........the video came out on the same day of JY birthday FM.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, gesseki said:

it happened after boss whale's love letter........the video came out on the same day of JY birthday FM.

Oh, so that was a balancing act, huh? Nice strategy. 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, gesseki said:

saw this on youtube...i think this is the japanese band that our kitty zhou is listening to:wub:....:blush:

credit to morfino

Yess that's a song from the japanese rock band called "One Ok Rock" and they are even internationally popular... KItty ZZ is following them in instagram :blush:

I'm good with korean celebrities and japanese rock bands in general xD (I can also read korean and partly understand it... so if somebody needs help~ just ask me... I wish I could understand and read chinese tho.... Well I can ask my friend since he's chinese :'D)

Oh and one thing to add~ my chinese friend knows the latest chinese stars and he was like: "Is that Huang Jingyu as your profile picture?" and I was like: "OMG you know him?" :'D
But he didn't know that Shangyin got banned (I should have asked him if he watched it :phew: haha)
Since the boys got even more popular now, I'm sure that there are more people who recognize them (I would say the younger generation is more likely to know them than the older generation since the younger ones are more into celebrity stuff and so on :D )

@abhishikta Welcome to the soompi family! Feel free to post your analysis since most of us love to delulu about YuZhou (including me) *-*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHENWEN :wub:

• Like 10