Spoiler

So something to look forward to in ZZ's next photoshoot/picture shoots. Not really sure if this is actually true but next setting has something to do with "Hai" and no not JY. (How we wish don't we?)

Or the photo I saw could be for his MV. But looks like he's doing something.

man those fanarts are heart wrenching and tear jerker. 

Zz looks so manly here and reminds me of my DP photo shoot. Also is that a 六 I see? :w00t: Or ps? Someone tell that's real.

And ZZ (speaking his dialect or not?) so cute when he said Aiyo. 

And may I ask JY what is BS? Sparta? ZhouYu scandal? YuZhou haters/antis? Btw what's JY doing in Thailand?

Hello abhishikta 

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 12

Spoiler

In the video ZZ is speaking to his driver. Apparently the driver is at B1, while he and his team had been misled by the driver to go to B2. Thats why he was like, aiya! Lol. ZZ was speaking in normal Mandarin.

ZZ already finished his photoshoot in Sanya on the island of Hainan, not sure what it is for, but heard from some Chinese fans who followed him around Sanya that he did some shoots around the beach and swimming pool. We will get to see his abs!

And Jinyu is in Thailand for some rest after finishing the Taiwan fanmeetimg. He also did a photoshoot for the cover of Taiwan Men's Uno, January edition.

Edited by babykitten
  • Like 10

@1blankstare Hiiiiii!:blush:

@babykitten: Hello!

Thank you for finding my rambling post interesting!:heart: I was sitting on my bed, whipping my brain cells to form a Meta theory about the uncoming Sherlock season when I saw your post. My head is a right mess now, all jumbled up and as I haven't been keeping tab of my deduction about YuZhou all I can at the moment is jotting down a list of the possible YuZhou evidence. I sound rude, don't I? Please forgive me.:tears: 

Okay, now right to the point. Know that I've been into this fandom a little more than a week and a non-Chinese speaker I have a huge disadvantage; also my points mostly revolve around their off screen happenings and their on stage interaction. (I talk too much.)

1. Aspiring straight actors with some professional media background accepting a gay role as their debute in a homophobic country.

2. Agreeing to share one bed and (apparently) one blanket during the shoot.

3. Excessive touching for two 'straight' guys. Like, who the hell pinch their bro's cheek at the smallest opportunity. 

4. Eye contact accompanied by secretive smile without words.

5. Lip licking. (That's a classic move)

6. Trailing touches. 

7. Jingyu tend to hold ZZ's hand right over the wrist which is a possessive geature in a romantic way. ZZ never tried to shrug it off.

8. After the ban taking selfies/single pic with backgrounds that have striking similarities.

9. The colour symbolism of Jingyu's IG post of that lamp post light.

10. The wording of that Jingyu's letter. That was actually a very bold move and kind of confirmation on his side. 

11. Deliberate flirting but never trying to lighten the mood to male it look like a joke.

12. The way they dress up seem like they share a common stylist and they often wear complimentary colours.

13. Gifting jewellery.

Uuuugh, my head will explode, can't think right now, so, only these points will have to do for now. I'm so sorry. They are not in time bound order or anything. And of course they may sound downright laughable and deluding.:bawling:

My fingers will freeze off. :tears:

Also, if you or anyone laugh at me, please, be gentle. These are all my own POV. 

Abbie

• Like 15

@Abhishikta   - welcome to the shangyin soompi family! its your destiny to be here! just like our boys' destiny to be together! hahahahha! we need more of you here! you can be one of the great detectives of this family! we would love to hear your theories. We have the best writers, fan artists and contributors to this family! The people in this forum are very kind, friendly and welcoming....we would love to hear from you soon! cheers!!!!:wub:

ps - dont worry about people here laughing at your theories or looking down on your rants..people here dont JUDGE...we love everyone here....so feel free!

Edited by gesseki
add ps
  • Like 12

7 minutes ago, gesseki said:

@Asabhishikta   - welcome to the shangyin soompi family! its your destiny to be here! just like our boys' destiny to be together! hahahahha! we need more of you here! you can be one of the great detectives of this family! we would love to hear your theories. We have the best writers, fan artists and contributors to this family! The people in this forum are very kind, friendly and welcoming....we would love to hear from you soon! cheers!!!!:wub:

@gesseki: I can't tell you how good your words have made me feel! I already feel the warmth of friendship in this community! Thank you so, so much for accepting me!:wub: 

I'll try me beat to sneak around and gather clues of our boys!! Yayyy, sounds fun! :D But my biggest disadvantage is I don't understand Chinese or Thai and most of the vids on youtube are in either language. So, I was wondering if you guys qould help me understand something if when I need the help? 

I myself is a fanfic writer and would love to read some HaiYin or YuZhou fanfics! Although, I'm dying to know what happened when Gu Hai first came into contact with Yin Zi after that 8 year long seperation. I knew that ended up married and Gu Hai lit Yin Zi's qay back home, but nothing else in book 2. 

Anyway, it's so good to meet you. ♡

Abbie

• Like 8

Guest skeletonworks
On 13/12/2016 at 0:31 AM, jingyuzhou said:

For extra info: don't forget to update yourself with the novel translated by sae at sae-han01 tumblr:wub:

Yeah don't forget to read Shangyin novel latest update by Saehan on her tumblr. I also updated the first post which I totally have forgotten -_-

Anyway the latest chapter ahhhh... I miss the inline comments in wattpad. I hope Saehan's site would be up and running soon. She said she'd installed the inline commenting on her new website. So let's wait and see.

Reading the latest chapter, I feel like commenting in each of the paragraph! They can be very passionate and lovey dovey at one point but then become so vicious when they quarrel... I don't know who is to blame.

Yes Guhai is crazily possessive but it's only because he loves Bai Luoyin too much. Then comes Bai Luoyin who fully knows Guhai is like this but still provoked and agitated him. He could have coaxed Guhai and act all cute and Guhai would have forgive him but no he didn't! Tsundere af!

But that's what makes the story rare in the BL realm. When I read BL, it's always the seme who's the tsundere while the uke is like weak or something. But Shangyin is totally different.

Guhai is really soft hearted just like Jingyu... He just couldn't bear to see his wifey starving and dashed right home gaaahhhh~~~

I can't wait for next chapter. I think we all know what's gonna happen next T_T Also I wonder what happened to Youqi and Yangmeng. I hope they survive XD

------------------------------------------------------------

I hope Jingyu came to Thailand not just to do some shopping. Haru said he met with Registar, the organiser of his fm. So I'm expecting good news hopefully. Or at least some official announcement if it's really not gonna happen. I really hate anxiously waiting and thinking whether it's gonna happen or not... Also I hate it when my friend kept on reminding me that his Thai fm is not gonna happen and that Taiwan fm is the last one (insert roll eyes emoji here).

------------------------------------------------------------

7 hours ago, oldgregg said:

can someone explain what is so scandalous about ZZ having a gf? I don't really understand why its a big deal. isn't it completely normal behaviour for any country for a 22 year old healthy boy to be in a relationship? what has that got to do with being a singer or actor? it all seems just completely ridiculous to me. it's like a scandal over if he eats bread or sleeps 8 hours a night, likes it's just normal life?!

It's not okay if you're shipping Yuzhou. And in case if you don't know what Yuzhou is, it's a couple name for Jingyu and Zhouzhou. I found your post to be a bit offensive because it seems you don't really understand the degree of Yuzhou shipping here... and the fact that it was released on Jingyu's birthday?????????? I would also like to emphasise here that ZZ is still a rising star not some superstar.

I wouldn't have bat an eyelid on this "scandal" if not because his newfound stardom is heavily due to his involvement in Shangyin. He's not like other "normal" rising star nor he is part of the oh so many typical BL CP out there.

@abhishikta - you are very much welcome....dont worry, i dont speak nor understand chinese too...hahahah...nevertheless we have the best translators here like @ryo kid and @gashupingo...and  the rest of the gang.....they can help you with that. boss @skeletonworks and @bearology and the rest can help you with evidences! hehehehe  and for the writer in you..we have tons of wonderful writers here like @sohocomo, sae hans twitter account and the rest of the writer group....as for me,,,i just freeload on all the sweets these amazing people post here! hahahahahah

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, gesseki said:

@abhishikta - you are very much welcome....dont worry, i dont speak nor understand chinese too...hahahah...nevertheless we have the best translators here like @ryo kid and @gashupingo...and  the rest of the gang.....they can help you with that. boss @skeletonworks and @bearology and the rest can help you with evidences! hehehehe

That's awesome!! I'm so enjoying being here! :wub:

Also, I think I'm missing a timeline here- can you or anyone please tell me if the ZZ gf stunt happen before or after the letter readin JY? Thanks.

Abbie

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, abhishikta said:

That's awesome!! I'm so enjoying being here! :wub:

Also, I think I'm missing a timeline here- can you or anyone please tell me if the ZZ gf stunt happen before or after the letter readin JY? Thanks.

Abbie

it happened after boss whale's love letter........the video came out on the same day of JY birthday FM.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, gesseki said:

saw this on youtube...i think this is the japanese band that our kitty zhou is listening to:wub:....:blush:

credit to morfino

Yess that's a song from the japanese rock band called "One Ok Rock" and they are even internationally popular... KItty ZZ is following them in instagram :blush:

I'm good with korean celebrities and japanese rock bands in general xD (I can also read korean and partly understand it... so if somebody needs help~ just ask me... I wish I could understand and read chinese tho.... Well I can ask my friend since he's chinese :'D)

Oh and one thing to add~ my chinese friend knows the latest chinese stars and he was like: "Is that Huang Jingyu as your profile picture?" and I was like: "OMG you know him?" :'D
But he didn't know that Shangyin got banned (I should have asked him if he watched it :phew: haha)
Since the boys got even more popular now, I'm sure that there are more people who recognize them (I would say the younger generation is more likely to know them than the older generation since the younger ones are more into celebrity stuff and so on :D )

@abhishikta Welcome to the soompi family! Feel free to post your analysis since most of us love to delulu about YuZhou (including me) *-*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHENWEN :wub:

• Like 10

2 hours ago, abhishikta said:

Also, I think I'm missing a timeline here- can you or anyone please tell me if the ZZ gf stunt happen before or after the letter readin JY?

After JY's letter, but the video was way after and release during his bday. And don't worry we say our minds most of the time here. Lots of amazing people here too. 

Spoiler

@skeletonworks oh poor Mengqiqi. I hope they're okay too but they're strong. Id like for GH and BLY to do something about it, even if GH is pissed at YQ/YM. About Guhai going back to BaiLuoyin, it wasn't even one day before he went back. He tried so hard, but his baby was still hungry. I actually thought BLY's text was a secret message or something.(YuZhou has made my mind look for meaning to everything that they do. Sigh)

I love BLY as a character, but CJD's seme's are really inhumane sometimes with their superpower strength.  I love most of CJD's Ukes. BLY is so sassy and tsundere, that's why GH fell for him.

Now, If Thai fm is a go, I'm hoping its during summer. That way i can go to my sister's graduation and go to his fm at the same time, saving some time and money. It will make 2017 even a better year too. 

@bearology can people still buy stuff in UK even if the address is US? I'm not familiar with buying iTunes anymore. It's been a long time and I usually just dl most songs I have or rip them from YouTube. (I'm so bad at this. ||-_-)

@boysloveismylife yup. OOR is signed under Fueled By Ramen,too. Which is a label in the US that is home to lots of famous bands and other artists. That's why I kinda want ZZ to have more heavy rock metal sound in his second album. Because if he gets discovered there's a chance for him to debut in the US.

And yes younger generations are quickly replacing the older generations. (No offense to the baby boomers here.) Id like to see some changes with social views with the help of younger generations voicing their opinions out loud. (I mean in mostly mid-to-eastern Asian countries. Western Millenials are loud as hell and too much sometimes.)

Edit: Happy Birthday Chenwen! It's his 21 bday right?

Edit2: I'm so envious of a little girl right now. She got to sit on JY's lap. :bawling: And fans got to take a picture with him. 

• Like 6

Okay, so, here is my take on ZZ gf 'scandal'. It may sound far fetched but hear me out, all right?

1. It was a strategy designed for counterbalancing the impact left by JY's letter. The wording of that letter was planned such a way that it was an open love confession and even the most casuals would realize whom the arrow would be leading to. So, as our boys under strick supervision there is a high probability that someone can object to it, or maybe someone already did. And what's the better way to divert attention than creating a scandal? You may ask then why not choose JY as it was his letter. It can't be JY because that would have been so obvious of a cover up stunt. Then who's the next best candidate? Yes, tiny kitten ZZ. I mean, isn't that strange for a polite, shy guy like ZZ who is also only a rising star to flaunt his ptivate love life in front of the camera, or rather straight looking at the camera? Even when they were promoting Shangyin none of them pull off such an act. But as we know, desperate times need desperate measure. 

2. Now the second theory: Supposedly it was a genuine gesture on ZZ's part and he was indeed canoodling with his gf. They way not get affectionate with hands too, which is more reflexive than the lips? And why drop the bomb on JY's b'day? If we go with the Antis and say that there is no such thing as YuZhou anymore then also ot is a prepostetous act, as no friend, let alone bestfriend, would do that to another one. As that would drive the publicity and attention away from the b'day boy, and would create a massive tug of war between the two. But what did we see? If I am not mistaken, that resturant pic collage on JY's IG was taken after these mess, and we saw the ZZ accompanied JY there. Did they look forced? Nope. Everything looked top notch. Why? Because it was preplanned. 

And while these kissing/pecking stuff is culture specific, both ZZ and JY are well aware that they have more outside fans who are not cut throat about such gesture. They knew it would calm the govt hawks down without doing much damage to their couple reputation. And at some point they had to take some risks in order to not only save their careers but also their relationship.

So, all I want is for you guys to consider it and not lose hope. I'm a very cynical person and yet I'm here, shouting YuZhou Forever at the top of my lungs.

Ahhhh *exhales like a whale*

I'm on my phone, typing with numb fingers. Please excuse the typos. 

Well... any thoughts?

Abbie

• Like 18