My god JY doing the Mannequin challenge ! Is really  catching on So damn cute!  Didn't look like the thing he wud attempt Shocking!:astonished: Cool!   Yay! Happy to see the update of the boys new scheduled ! Ty @bearology OMG! Did the Thai fans jus gave ZZ s photos to JY !:bawling:  Why do I miss them so damn much!

• Like 6

2 hours ago, ryokise said:

[Eng Sub] Marie Claire China style grand ceremony - Huang Jingyu interview 

Hide contents

I love how when JY responds with "hat/cap" as his favorite winter item, it also sounds like "meow zi". My delulu self thinks his favorite winter item must be ZZMeow. Hee hee :w00t:

• Like 6

006h9I6Cly1faqgp5vz7ej30b40jrq410.jpg

Awwwwwwww------boss whale you are the TRUE CAPTAIN  of the ship!!!!! he is saying to us all.....this is my boy....no one can take him!!! just a funny thought....remember the phone scene in shangyin when BLY's gf called and GH picked up? the girl said..im his girlfriend....then GH said " i'm his boyfriend"...its like the zz video scandal saying " I'm ZZ's gf" ....and this is JY's reply...well, I'm his boyfriend...and i will carry this picture proudly because he is mine! bwhahahahahha

Happy birthday chenwen!!!!!! our little prince dashu's baobei!!!!! may you have more projects to come and more projects with prince dashu FS. goodluck with your FM in korea!!!! fightinggggg!!!!

JY's mannequin challenge - A W E S O M E <<<<< this we have to make trending! yuzhou kingdom...fight!!! bwhahahahahha~

• Like 14

LOL JY!!!! JY IS SPEAKING ENGLISH!!! HE'S DRUNK :lol: HE'S SO CUTE LOL!

DON'T FAINT EVERYONE! 2 OF MY FRIENDS WENT CRAZY AFTER WATCHING THIS :lol:

Just like the night ZZ released his new song, today JY online after the MV was released too XD. JY is the one who woke me up LOL

• Like 19

24 minutes ago, 1blankstare said:

I know why the cactus popped up in JY's Mannequin challenge. Slap the BUTT you get cactus! JY saw the MV before we did. Hence the slap butt in his Taipei fm. 

Hey, I didn't get the 'slap the butt' reference, although I watched ZZ's new MV. Was the phrase part of the lyrics? And also, did ZZ draw an orange heart at the end of that MV?

Abbie

9 hours ago, bearology said:

JY - gif. Awww so cuteeee. Cr 乐视影业LeFans

006p0SNMjw1faqbgy8269g30dt07mqv5.gif

006p0SNMjw1faqb8m5if1g30dt07mhdu.gif

006p0SNMjw1faqb965kx8g30dt07mu10.gif

AWWWWW I SEE GUHAI!!!!
I'm 100% sure that JY did that cactus thingy because of Shangyin... Let me die in PEACE :wub:

2 hours ago, bearology said:

ZZ's MV!!!!

Original link http://www.weibo.com/tv/v/Em7SSF0Wu?fid=1034:6e5d0b6d0db6ee7ca5c44d839c8cfa49

YuZhou Collection uploaded in their Youtube channel but is you can, please watch it using weibo link to increase ZZ MV's view count XD

The last scene there. ZZ and UNIVERSE :tears:

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Thx for posting this~
I couldn't find it in weibo on my phone since ZZ didn't post or repost it

WHAT CAUGHT MY EYE IS THAT THERE ARE 4 GUYS
Anyone remembering the good old days? zz, jy, cw and fs? *-* OMG ZZ is so sneaky~ It barely came to my mind :phew:
And the dark sky filled with stars at the end and him playing his good old guitar where he sings "I only care about you" with JY....
My feelings

2 hours ago, bearology said:

LOL JY!!!! HE'S DRUNK :lol: HE'S SO CUTE LOL!

Just like the night ZZ released his new song, today JY online after the MV was released too XD. JY is the one who woke me up LOL

I'm sure JY is the first one who has seen ZZ's MV *-*
HE'S ZZ'S NR.1 STALKER AFTER ALL xDD
He knows everything about ZZ :glasses:

EDIT:
Jingyu is so happy today~ I think there's something going on :phew: (and maybe it's connected to ZZ~ Is he going to meet his Kitty or something? on christmas... Are they going to be lovey dovey?)

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, bearology said:

LOL JY!!!! JY IS SPEAKING ENGLISH!!! HE'S DRUNK :lol: HE'S SO CUTE LOL!

I'm trying to calm myself with this video. You can really tell he's tipsy. His accent is cute. This is legit my first time seeing a celebrity (small or big) who has a little bit too much in him and doesn't care about his image. That's our whale right there so carefree and no restraints. JY don't change! 

I wonder if ZZ saw this he'd be having the same reaction or be slightly worried. 

@abhishikta During Shanghai FM, JY slapped a backup dancer's butt. In Zz's MV, he also slapped his friend's butt. BUT! (Pun intended) the filming happened during Shanghai fm. So how did JY knew of the butt slapping unless JY knew about ZZ's MV happenings or ZZ loves butt slapping (Shangyin bts)

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, 1blankstare said:

@abhishikta During Shanghai FM, JY slapped a backup dancer's butt. In Zz's MV, he also slapped his friend's butt. BUT! (Pun intended) the filming happened during Shanghai fm. So how did JY knew of the butt slapping unless JY knew about ZZ's MV happenings or ZZ loves butt slapping (Shangyin bts)

Holy Hogwarts! We don't even need to connect the dots, these two are doing that for us!!! Keep up the butt slapping, YuZhou, 'cause 'hips don't lie'.:w00t:

Thanks @1blankstare for the reply. ❤

• Like 6

ZZ just passed 4 million followers on weibo! And JY is not far behind. What a year it's been. So many struggles, so many new experiences, so much love - for each other and from fans. 

Now let's just hope ZZ decides to do a proper welfare thingy this time, he dodged the 3 million one by being cute. Won't work this time, buddy!

It's his time to do a live shower. 

JY's adorable when he's drunk, all emotional and chatty. I'm telling you, they should get drunk more when we can see it. Who knows what might happen? JY can't keep up his cool, guarded persona, that's for sure. I want more unguarded, silly JY. And more unguarded, silly ZZ. 

ZZ's MV is cute but very cheesy. It's a good thing he's so adorable, being all happy with his "friends". And ZZ shows everyone how lipstick was really meant to be used: writing heart-letters to your boyfriend. I just love that he's doing that all the while wearing that precious ring, I'm determined was handmade by JY in France.

giphy.gif

• Like 24