Quantcast

Looking forward to the lyric of his new song :lol: (get the feel it Understand Dreams - like, youth, life, achieve dream, difficulties etc)

• Like 4

Guest skeletonworks
On 07/12/2016 at 9:04 AM, 1blankstare said:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. JY didn't get the Award. (I feel like I jinx it by making that teaser videos of JY that says he won the award. I couldn't vote at that time so I was bored of waiting. There were some other glitches that made wtf.)

Hide contents

But I gotta say I've already had feelings that JY won't win right at the beginning when I saw ZrY's face and he was first/second. It solidified that gut feeling when I saw other people have been getting glitches and other errors from the site (I can attest to this). PLUS!!! The date, instead of ending it at the 5th like how it says on the page, but somehow they change it and had one more day to vote? How does that work? Bs. 

Now fans are complaining at the excuses and graphs that Netease made. And looks like deducted some votes too. While the others had increased votes, based on the number data collected with Netease. (Basing this on google translate but those graphs and charts are damning enough in my eyes that there's some cheating going on)

There are many problems with why ZhangRuo Yun's voting results seems fishy and overall of how Netease system was set up. The most important one is that his dad is a famous director and screenwriter.

Hide contents

The lesser ones were why were we given 2000 flowers when it's just going to let us give 60 then Goes back to 2000. Doesn't make sense

His dad most certainly has a hand in ZRY's fame no doubt about that. (I like him tbh but not as much as JY. ZRY was awesome in Novoland. Never saw migrating birds but heard his acting is meh or so so.) Most likely netease wants ZRY to win because of his connections with his father. And no matter what Ruoyun says he is still using his father's fame since he has an upcoming drama with his dad. 

On the topic of Popularity of YZ. Yup they're no where near in terms of popularity of Yang Yang, Jing Boran, William Chan, Li Yi Feng but to tell the truth this is just YZ's year of big break while the ones mentioned have already been in the business for years now. Even TFBoys are seniors compared to YZ. 

Even with that they're getting bigger and bigger and that is really a threat to others. Their network is expanding and this really will hurt the ones who's reputation is already established or in the middle ground, hence why these scandals have broken out of YZ (that coupled with some bad managements).

So many comparisons to make but I won't since this is already too long. Maybe in another post later on. But to say YZ's popularity is a rising star of low ranking of actors and actresses in China BUT factor in that this is their first ever debut in the entertainment business they're successful enough. Not many gets these big offers in their first year debuting. Especially JY in terms of acting. 

Spoiler

I heard the result is pre-determined, which makes me angry on why there is a voting in the first place... They added Jingyu as one of the candidates and I feel like they're using him to create traffic to their website and also that ZRY guy can also get exposure. Let's face it. Tbh, I don't know him and neither my two Chinese friends. Now we all know who ZRY is.

And yes you're right. Since his father is an influential figure, this might be one of the factors why the award would be given to him. Another thing is his ad/poster with Netease is everywhere (see 2nd spoiler), which is very telling that he's going to get the award no matter what. If he didn't win it, it'd be just fuking awkward...

I reckon other fans have known about this (the pre-determined result). I noticed the votes for #3 and #4 (which is Tao) didn't change that much over the past few days of voting, while Jingyu and ZRY's votes kept on increasing and reached 1.3 billions at the end of voting. But because we're such a passionate fans of Jingyu thus we fought this to death. 

So even if we lost, we lost with honour. My friend said to me... This award is called "Star With Attitude". Now we know why ZRY won this award. Some so-called "attitude" he got there... 

It's unbelievable the glitch towards the end of the voting day. I couldn't load the page since 7:30 pm BJ time. I rushed home because I thought it was my mobile network problem. Switched to wifi, finally gets better but cannot vote!!! grrrrrrr.... Then I had to reconnect to weibo to vote. And if you checked the number of fans "clocking in" to vote has decreased to less than 1,000!!! Before the "glitch" it was about 19k!!!

So I believe they did a little "refreshing/resetting" to the website because after that, it only allows 10 votes... Ridiculous!!!! Why did this on the last voting day?!

One more thing. ZRY became #1 again around 5:15 pm BJ time... I remember I checked the number of votes before that while Jingyu was still #1 and the difference is around 5 millions vote but right when ZRY became #1, the gap became 10 millions something! WTF! In such a short time, can become 10 millions difference?!!

What makes me angrier is ZRY's rude fans who left comment on Jingyu's page saying that Jingyu doesn't deserve this award since he got nothing/no work while ZRY has starred in a lot of dramas/movies.. EXM!!! This award is for "Star With Attitude" not "Star With Many Dramas"!!!!!! Ugh!!!

YZ is quite famous online so people make used of them a lot, which really infuriates me! Last time during China National Day or something, a lot of Weibo accounts posted "Happy National Day" or something with YZ pictures to get their post popular because they know YZ fans will repost their posts.

Maybe Boss knows we work hard to get him to be #1 even though he knows the result, so he reposted Dong Tian's picture that has him and ZZ in one frame. I mean that post was like 2-3 days ago I think. Only now you finally repost it Boss? Hmm...

Spoiler

P5ImrHV.jpg

1 hour ago, boysloveismylife said:

Waiting for interpretations :)

I'm confused...Is the title of this song Emancipation, Fun or something else? o.O 
Because there are so many titles for this one song....

I'm not sure of the official English title(and sometimes the official Eng title not the same as Chinese too) but the Chinese title of the song is pretty much open ended. Normally in Chinese a lot of words come in pairs, the title 放(fang) can mean anything from release to putting and if you combine the word with another word it can mean a bit differently. But since the word in the lyrics mentioned 释放, it means freeing from something that hold them off like we use this word when being freed from jail.

• Like 19

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

It's unbelievable the glitch towards the end of the voting day. I couldn't load the page since 7:30 pm BJ time. I rushed home because I thought it was my mobile network problem. Switched to wifi, finally gets better but cannot vote!!! grrrrrrr.... Then I had to reconnect to weibo to vote. And if you checked the number of fans "clocking in" to vote has decreased to less than 1,000!!! Before the "glitch" it was about 19k!!!

For me it was the same. I have desperately tried to load the page. no chance.

• Like 3

Sorry to repost @rrlrr post but I love this pic so much. ZZ looks so happy here. Such a little adorable sunshine

6b202cedgw1fakgiozqymj21w017hhdv.jpg

兰芝中国 weibo update

6a9b66b3gw1fakarinxabj22bc1jk1l1.jpg

Spoiler

6a9b66b3gw1fakarca7ktj21hx28w7wl.jpg6a9b66b3gw1fakaro5sfqj21hw28uu10.jpg

6a9b66b3gw1fakarufvz2j21ht28pqv8.jpg

ZZ - Japan to Sanya 091216

Spoiler

Cr pipiyo_JT

006wPJnmgw1fak6waop6uj30hs0osq5q.jpg

006wPJnmgw1fak6wdl8gmj30hs0qe422.jpg

006wPJnmgw1fak6wg6micj30hs0p30w0.jpg

006wPJnmgw1fak6wj5w7wj30hs0qwwi8.jpg

006wPJnmgw1fak6wmd8dgj30hs0pan18.jpg

006wPJnmgw1fak6woou21j30hs0fndi8.jpg

006wPJnmgw1fak6yapasyj30hs0oq77h.jpg

006wPJnmgw1fak6yd96yuj30hs0n6n07.jpg

-----------

JY - Marie Claire event today. Livestream link here

ZZ - Fitness event today. Info here

• Like 19

JY studio weibo update

#2016嘉人中国风# 超级盛典马上就要开始啦!boss@Johnny黄景瑜 已经准备好啦!一会儿见!#黄景瑜2016嘉人中国风超级盛典#

006u6uFmly1fako808j0uj31of2io1kx0.jpg

Spoiler

006u6uFmly1fako7zdbjoj31iq2ioqv90.jpg

006u6uFmly1fako82uy5gj31kd2io1l20.jpg

006u6uFmly1fako86aqx5j31zc2j9hdx0.jpg

ZZ today. Cr on pic

CzOHJs9UkAA1npG.jpg

• Like 21

24 minutes ago, bearology said:

JY studio weibo update

#2016嘉人中国风# 超级盛典马上就要开始啦!boss@Johnny黄景瑜 已经准备好啦!一会儿见!#黄景瑜2016嘉人中国风超级盛典#

006u6uFmly1fako808j0uj31of2io1kx0.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

006u6uFmly1fako7zdbjoj31iq2ioqv90.jpg

006u6uFmly1fako82uy5gj31kd2io1l20.jpg

006u6uFmly1fako86aqx5j31zc2j9hdx0.jpg

ZZ today. Cr on pic

CzOHJs9UkAA1npG.jpg

ThE TUXEDO PICS LOOK SO GOOD @ 景瑜 im dEAD

• Like 10

ZZ. Cr [_你管我_]

CzO8-3xUkAAiF6a.jpg

Spoiler

CzO6w86VQAAXtpU.jpg

CzO6w8zUQAAeEYy.jpg

CzO8nRvUoAAc9S6.jpg

CzO-NAKUkAAmod1.jpg

CzO-OBPVQAQLvr3.jpg

CzO-Ov8UUAA284I.jpg

Spoiler

JY. Cr [鲸城_黄景瑜个站]

CzO8UIAVQAEYHZi.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [Bluesea_黄景瑜个站]

CzO6vT9VQAAAhho.jpg

CzO6uPGUsAAUqsa.jpg

• Like 17

JY - China Marie Claire weibo update

Spoiler

CzPSDpYUkAEA59R.jpg

Cr [鲸鸿_黄景瑜粉丝后援团]

CzPbVNSVIAAJb7d.jpg

Spoiler

CzPbW1AUUAEn7YG.jpg

CzPbZDqUcAI1gDy.jpg

Cr Haibao_cn

Spoiler

CzPPHGzUAAAxfdI.jpg

CzPPHGvUcAQ4lyM.jpg

CzPPHGuUkAAKAET.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [bluemt_salheree]

CzPM6vAUUAA4Cd-.jpg

CzPM7jgUoAA0s2v.jpg

ZZ stylebook weibo update

CzPX5ImUAAAI0Hq.jpg

Spoiler

CzPX5IkUoAAbT0h.jpg

刘诗坤_東田造型 weibo update

CzPXGlUVQAEzSMq.jpg

Spoiler

CzPXGCbUUAA8Uo3.jpg

CzPXG8XVQAQFAl2.jpg

粥刊话报 (Zhou's work studio) weibo update

Spoiler

CzPWgqyUoAAjSxU.jpg

CzPWh4jVIAAG0Aa.jpg

CzPWkbUVIAIuW7t.jpg

CzPVczwVEAA48Wd.jpg

CzPVhaSVIAYCORq.jpg

CzPVmS5VQAAtG00.jpg

• Like 19

5ML weibo update

#黄景瑜# 
放 肆自己
放 空未来
@Johnny黄景瑜

free yourself
emptying the future

006vBjclgw1fakxz4lgwnj315120yb2a.jpg

Spoiler

006vBjclgw1fakxzjuln4j315120y4qq.jpg

006vBjclgw1fakxzy0sfbj315120yhdu.jpg

006vBjclgw1faky15my2sj320y1cnqv6.jpg

006vBjclgw1faky0gowk1j315120yb2a.jpg

006vBjclgw1fakxyqqrgnj315120y1ky.jpg

JY - Beijing to Thailand. Cr [阿毛在学习]

CzPp12XUoAEBlRi.jpg

Spoiler

CzPp2kkUUAA8cAY.jpg

• Like 18

Pictures and videos of two perfect and SHUAI SHUAI SHUAI human beings = one very happy Lululililululu :w00t::wub::w00t:

Thanks @bearology for the posts!

EDIT: I also want to thank everyone who provided additional information on JY and ZZ's popularity in China. It's a very enlightening read. I always find the entertainment industry to be so fascinating with the different cultural and political dynamics involved.

• Like 9

hai everyone, i'm a newcomer in this forum, actually i'm a silent reader. this forum is like a sanctuary for me. i got many candies about the legendary web series "shanyin" a.k.a "addicted", our fated couple yuzhou :blush: and their secret codes :wub:. and all your post and info also give me power and support when the out of nowhere "strom" come to our sail -zhouzhou's "gf" accident- . 

and after the strom, now we have another "peacefull" day with our boys come again with their "candies" -start from jy's ig post, zz's secret code, and all :wub::wub:

yesterday, i saw a mv from We The Kings that really suited our boys so much that i shed tears and smiling like crazy at once time :blush: i hope someone can edit it to yuzhou fmv hehe :heart::heart: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZsXcc_tC-o 

ohh... btw,i really love so much all post from legendary members of this forum,thank you so much for your hard work @baerology @skeletonworks

• Like 17

To add to @rrlrr post, 5 fans may receive a signed photo of ZZ

Spoiler

7124ae1bgw1fall8o1rqqj20go25atp4.jpg

JY - Landed in Taipei at 12pm today 101216

Cr JYDT_U

006aK5F2gw1falnra9ap4g30c60f0x6z.gif

Spoiler

Cr hi_angel1130

CzSxK4RUAAAIu3e.jpg

CzSxK4sUkAAzzoL.jpg

CzSxK5VUkAEavtb.jpg