Dat is a wasteful way of using lipstick  bruh!  Mirroring ! Perfect match! Lovebirds \_(ツ)_/¯   Hahaha! JY. Drunk so cute ! He's speaking  English  I  must be. Deaf  I couldn't understand a single word he saying:blink: My god ZZ!. Weibo 4m followers !wtg :w00t: Bravo to all the detectives! U guys r good! :grin:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, dahliasaysmeow said:

moriaty sure does try to seperate them tho xD well, thats sokay it adds to the spice... just like bai luo yin and gu hai and the many ppl who tried to seperate them apart *sighs* i believe johnlock is already canon, especially with the phones are hearts metaphor lolol...other than that, well there's already clues from the first ep hehe

Johnlock has been canon for the past 125 years! What I meant earlier is that it is still implicit in the show; they are deopping hints and clues and stuff. But it's high time that there should be a bold and blunt confession and confirmation. Hopefully, that 'I love you' is intended for our John! Also, have you read the fanfic "Performance in a Leading Role" by Mad_Lori? Though she has written it way before YuZhou,  it's like reading YuZhou's life story!! I dearly wish YuZhou gets their happily ever after too!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, gesseki said:

try copy paste it works for me! heheheh

or so i thought...i guess it only works when you copy something posted already from the forum....my bad....u'll figure it out abbie! :D

Hey G,

I tried copy pasting but didn't work the way I wanted. Haven't figured out any other way, either. I've asked a moderator to help. Let's see what happens. *sad puppy face*

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, abhishikta said:

Hey G,

I tried copy pasting but didn't work the way I wanted. Haven't figured out any other way, either. I've asked a moderator to help. Let's see what happens. *sad puppy face*

@abhishikta

On the computer, when I right click to copy an image I have to select the "copy image ADDRESS" and then I'm able to just paste it. I don't know if you have this option. I also don't know how to post via. mobile TT best of luck

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, rrlrr said:

@abhishikta

On the computer, when I right click to copy an image I have to select the "copy image ADDRESS" and then I'm able to just paste it. I don't know if you have this option. I also don't know how to post via. mobile TT best of luck

I uaually use my phone, and whenever I'm copying and pasting stuff only the link is showing, no pic. That's not how I want to post a pic. :bawling: If I get a tip from the moderator I'll let you know, hun. Otherwise, we'll just be sad together.:tears:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, 1blankstare said:

- Really Long, Read if you have time  ^Has to do with this drama and overall BL genre and what is (might) happening. (I see mostly the entertainment industry is a bad lens, so to speak.) 

Reveal hidden contents

Part 1

This is more to do with overall BL stuff (But this might affect future BL dramas and its production crews and casts, and I will relate it to YuZhou, later when someone informs me all about Enlight, if it's the same company that I've googled about that was bought by Alibaba)

Since Fengsong is one of the main cast in The Butterfly Lovers, I thought I should say something about his castmates, which could affect him. Sad to say, the drama, The Butterfly Lover isn't BL anymore. The production team has decided to change the story into a Boy-Girl relationship instead of BL. With this change, Lu Zhuo was still going to be playing the female character. He was going to act as a woman pretending to be a man, but in real life is a man. (Kinda like the female actresses playing Dong Fang Bu Bai, if you wanna know about the character, more under spoiler.)

Reveal hidden contents

Lu Zhuo was going to act the female character in The Butterfly Lovers, much like the female actresses acting as DFBB, instead of just hiring a female actress for the TBL female character, and male actor for the DFBB role.

The case of The Swordsman was that the character Dong Fang Bu Bai (DFBB) has always been played by a woman, but the character is a man who castrated himself to learn a powerful martial art technique to become a powerful one and usurp the current leader of his sect.

The character is a man but from what I've gathered and searched has always been played by a woman in films/dramas. There are actors who can look as pretty as a woman and same can be said for actresses who has looks as handsome as a man. There's also people who can't be distinguish as a man or a woman, which is a blessing and curse, imo. So why can't they a man to play this role? 

News broke out that he is being replace by Chen Ming Xi. The reason is he is sick and decided to replace him with an actual female this time. Sounds fishy tbh. I know health is first and foremost but this is a little bit suspicious and the timing of it seems a bit off. It's a little bit convenient if you ask me.

Cheng Peng had been directing BL dramas/movies and recently his drama Till Death Tear Us Apart has been delayed till next year, and yet now this happens. Yeah, he could be expanding his horizon in terms of directing but he was pro for BL productions. Plus couple in with all the banning/censorship of BL dramas/films (Addicted/Heroin), changing the stories to fit with Sparta's standards (Rebirth of Superstar, The Swordsman, and somewhat Tomb Raiders live action movies/drama and many more), and releasing BL dramas online have been getting stricter due to Sparta as of this year. It wouldn't surprise me that Sparta had a hand with this. (And other company managing their talents grabbed this opportunity to get the role.)

Now why am I talking about this? Well there's another drama, I mentioned above^, that's currently on air/about to be aired, and was adopted from a BL novel, called Rebirth of a Star with actor Ma Ke (the feminine dude that sided with Hua Qian Gu in Journey of Flower) as the main protagonist. But for the sake of the drama being shown/aired, the company that brought the rights, changed it and made it to Bromance and centered it to Boy to Girl. (The novel is great, and the plot is good too and it is being translated.)The author was devastated by this because her work was changed even though she was promised to her that they will make it to a BL. The author swore that she wont let anyone buy her stories again because of this. And probably other BL authors (and normal novel authors are likely not to sell their rights for remake, but if the right price comes I guess it'll depend on that. 

This could also affect CJD, her current and future dramas (FengMang and 19days, and I've starting to see with Shi Bu Ke Dang being delayed, and with her Heroin/Addicted Drama being cancelled, she'll be really more wary on how to make her dramas now. Jiayou CJD!)

Cheng Peng who was been directing BL dramas/movies (CJD's Counterattack, Different author of another BL novels into Live Action - Like Love, and Till Death Tear Us Apart, the one that has been delayed to march and undergone name changes) has decided to revert back to the original story, instead of a BL version. Seems sus. Now the reasons could be many things, but here's my guess. Lin Fengson acted in Heroin, another BL genre drama and now he's going to be in another BL drama. This will make his reputation and image get stuck in the BL genre. Another guess is LuZhuo is a crossdresser and that doesn't sit well with Sparta. So, under the pressure from Executive Producers and Investors, they had to change him and get an actual female actor when the opportunity strike (Lu Zhuo getting sick)

So what does this mean in overall? It mean, more and more BL love stories will be most likely turn into a bromance (nothing wrong with that at all, but it's more like baiting people to watch it because of ratings), tradegy (nothing wrong with tragedy but not all same sex relationship ends up in tradegy), or producers/investors and other film/drama makers will get turned of from making BL genre because it'll have a hard time getting aired. Strict rules will be applied to them more so than regular dramas/films much like to fantasy/ancient fanstasy dramas and foreing films/tv shows and format. Sparta has made the censorship even reach online now, proof of that is Heroin/Shangyin, Till Death Tear Us Apart, Shi Bu Ke Dang, and many more to come in the future. 

Although there's that, there's also a good thing about this. What is that? It's the rise of LGBT in Eastern Asia (Middle East still has a long way to go.) Despite Countries like Thailand, Philippines, Japan, and Taiwan, there's still needs to be done. Taiwan is on its way to getting recognition of same sex relationships, same sex marriage, and adaption by same sex couples. Taiwan might be the only Asian country that will be ahead in terms of LGBT. 

In conclusion, in regards to the topic at hand, I hope one day that every single being will have equal rights in terms of being in a relationship, marriage, adoptions, and anti-discrimination laws despite who you are in a relationship with (as long as they're human beings.)

Now why am I talking about this? Well there's another drama, I mentioned above^, that's currently on air/about to be aired, and was adopted from a BL novel, called Rebirth of a Star with actor Ma Ke (the feminine dude that sided with Hua Qian Gu in Journey of Flower) as the main protagonist. But for the sake of the drama being shown/aired, the company that brought the rights, changed it and made it to Bromance and centered it to Boy to Girl. (The novel is great, and the plot is good too and it is being translated.)The author was devastated by this because her work was changed even though she was promised to her that they will make it to a BL. The author swore that she wont let anyone buy her stories again because of this. And probably other BL authors (and normal novel authors are likely not to sell their rights for remake, but if the right price comes I guess it'll depend on that. 

This could also affect CJD, her current and future dramas (FengMang and 19days, and I've starting to see with Shi Bu Ke Dang being delayed, and with her Heroin/Addicted Drama being cancelled, she'll be really more wary on how to make her dramas now. Jiayou CJD!)

Cheng Peng who was been directing BL dramas/movies (CJD's Counterattack, Different author of another BL novels into Live Action - Like Love, and Till Death Tear Us Apart, the one that has been delayed to march and undergone name changes) has decided to revert back to the original story, instead of a BL version. Seems sus. Now the reasons could be many things, but here's my guess. Lin Fengson acted in Heroin, another BL genre drama and now he's going to be in another BL drama. This will make his reputation and image get stuck in the BL genre. Another guess is LuZhuo is a crossdresser and that doesn't sit well with Sparta. So, under the pressure from Executive Producers and Investors, they had to change him and get an actual female actor when the opportunity strike (Lu Zhuo getting sick)

So what does this mean in overall? It mean, more and more BL love stories will be most likely turn into a bromance (nothing wrong with that at all, but it's more like baiting people to watch it because of ratings), tradegy (nothing wrong with tragedy but not all same sex relationship ends up in tradegy), or producers/investors and other film/drama makers will get turned of from making BL genre because it'll have a hard time getting aired. Strict rules will be applied to them more so than regular dramas/films much like to fantasy/ancient fanstasy dramas and foreing films/tv shows and format. Sparta has made the censorship even reach online now, proof of that is Heroin/Shangyin, Till Death Tear Us Apart, Shi Bu Ke Dang, and many more to come in the future. 

Although there's that, there's also a good thing about this. What is that? It's the rise of LGBT in Eastern Asia (Middle East still has a long way to go.) Despite Countries like Thailand, Philippines, Japan, and Taiwan, there's still needs to be done. Taiwan is on its way to getting recognition of same sex relationships, same sex marriage, and adaption by same sex couples. Taiwan might be the only Asian country that will be ahead in terms of LGBT. 

In conclusion, in regards to the topic at hand, I hope one day that every single being will have equal rights in terms of being in a relationship, marriage, adoptions, and anti-discrimination laws despite who you are in a relationship with (as long as they're human beings.)   

Rebirth of a superstar /Revive/  Rebirth is done airing since a long time ^^ I watched that and yeah they said to the author that it wiill be BL but suddenly turned it to Boy X Girl.... I think even the actors thought it's going to be BoyXBoy since their chemistry was so awesome~ You could tell that they "like" each other.... The chemistry between the girls and MaKe (main character) was just not so good.
I didn't like that ending at all and the fans of this BL novel were also very disappointed because of that.
I know a little bit about it because I watched Revive even before Shangyin ._.

I'm so sick of those BL movies where everyhing ends in tragedy~ as if there are no gay people who are together and live a good life
It's just not right to let everything turn into some tragic story where it could actually end in a good way

They actually did want to legalize same-sex-marriage in Taiwan..
Taiwan had the opportunity to be the first asian country to allow gay marriage but so many people protested against that saying that they don't want it because they respect their parents..... As if you can't respect your parents just because they are a gay or lesbian couple.
So you want to respect those 'PARENTS' who use violence on their children (don't misunderstand~ I'm not saying everyone is like that... just that gay parents need respect too)~
come on protesting people~ You need to think and get open minded~.....

Asian countries unfortunately still have a loooooong way to go with their views..... starting with human rights (for woman, men and workers) until LGTB rights....

I agree... Love is love no matter what gender the other person has.... We are all humans and should respect each other equally
I hope your thoughts will be realised someday in the future!

• Like 10

tbh, i initially didn't like ZZ's new single but it grew on me and now it's like an earworm in my head that i cannot shake off. 

regarding Taiwan the only the asian country moving forward to legalize same-sex marriage, the Philippine House of Representative will push a bill legalizing civil union next year. but this is not exclusively for same-sex partners but for heterosexual couples as well. 

• Like 3

@1blankstare Enlight and the state of the Chinese Film Market. (You probably might want to skip it if you're easily bored with textbook readings)

Spoiler

The China Film Industry is forecasted to overcome Hollywood within the next few years and because of this, a lot of the big Chinese companies are looking into becoming leaders in the field when that time arrives (they go where the money is, no surprise there).  That's why you see Wanda Group buying up Legendary Picture and US cinema chains.  Alibaba is a bit late into the game, but they have already taking some actions to be a part of this market, they have established Alibaba Pictures Group.  Although they did buy shares in Enlight, this is to give them a position as a board member for shareholders.  Wang Changtian still controls the majority share and he is the current CEO so Alibaba probably won't have much say in how Wang wants to operate his company.  This could change in the future as competition become fierce between the big companies, Enlight might decide to merge with Alibaba to become viable as Wanda or some other big players starts to dominate the market.  

Enlight itself also brought a lot of smaller companies (like FengMeng) as subsidiaries, but they let a majority of those smaller companies run itself, not much interventions on their part except for shared resources.  

china-film-graphic.png

In recent years, this rapid increase has causes some major concerns with the Chinese government and key players in the Chinese film industry.  We see an over commercialization in the film industry.  Producers have sacrificed quality to make a quick buck by producing a lot of poor quality romantic comedies that do okay in the market but does nothing in creating ground breaking films that will get recognize abroad.  We've seen a lot of criticism in Chinese film because of this.  In part due to the fan economy, Producers have also sacrificed quality by casting popular idols with mediocre acting skill in flims to make quick money.  The Chinese government is trying to curb this kind of behaviors recently and there is a rumor flying around that they wanted to implement an 'Actor's Scorecard' system in such a way that Producers have to cast at least actors who have a good score on their scorecard.  Basically this system will definitely be detrimental to any new, young, and undiscovered actors.  

SARFT and the Chinese government isn't in a war against BL, in particularly.  They are actually fighting a war against anything that have the likelihood of corrupting the minds of their citizens (how they define what those corruption are...is dependent upon who's in control at the moment in the ruling party).  They're losing control overall in how the film and entertainment industries operates or how fan economics plays a major role in driving revenues.  Because there is too much money in it already (although China is communist, but it operates on a Capitalist model), it's hard for them to really do anything drastic so they will try to implement a system that let competition decides the factors in how things will be.  

• Like 12

Lihao's weibo update:

记得那天四点起床出发去拍摄现场,有人又蹦又跳又唱整整24小时!不好意思,哥哥我年纪大在车上偷睡了会儿!

Roughly G.Translate: I remember we have to wake up at 4am and go to shooting location. Someone was jumping up and down and sing 24hours! Sorry brother, I'm old so I sleep in car.

Spoiler

lihao.jpg

• Like 14

34 minutes ago, jingyuzhou said:

Timmy's weibo update:

我相信,年轻就该“放”肆追逐梦想 !@ELLE #2016ELLE风尚大典#

Hide contents

cats.jpg

6b202cedly1fasf9cr3nvj20hs0qonjo0.jpg

What caught my eyes was Whale tail.

Sporting a WHALE tail with a Wolverin'-esque hairdo??! You're on the roll, boy! :glasses: 

• Like 6

hai guys!! actually the one printed in the back of ZZ's jacket was a lion dance costume head, its a chinese culture usually perform in new year or in any special occsions..for further reading https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion_dance 

few pictures 

Spoiler

1801f57090a089487199fc38abacd406.jpg

the head, as u can see its quite similar with ZZ's jacket

southernlions.jpg

the full look on the costume

just sharing my knowledge :)

#yuzhoualltheway

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, dazzlin92 said:

hai guys!! actually the one printed in the back of ZZ's jacket was a lion dance costume head, its a chinese culture usually perform in new year or in any special occsions..for further reading https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion_dance 

few pictures 

Hide contents

1801f57090a089487199fc38abacd406.jpg

the head, as u can see its quite similar with ZZ's jacket

southernlions.jpg

the full look on the costume

just sharing my knowledge :)

#yuzhoualltheway

It's quite clear that ZZ's jacket print is not actually a whale but a lion/dragon head. But in the pose the apparel is folded and the text print is given in such a way that the first thing you'll notice is a whale tail end. It's like a catch-phrase in a news story. :wub: But thanks so much for sharing the info, dearie. :wub::heart: #YuZhou_forever

• Like 6

i'm finally back from my trip and i didn't really have time to fully update myself of the latest yuzhou news! i went to the beach so ofc i took opportunity to write yuzhou related things...beside the sea...the place yuzhou wants to be huhu~ well unfortunately, the words got taken away by the sudden raging waves but that meant that they both drifted away into the sea together, doesn't it? where the whale lives in peace and freedom... ok jeez i'm thinking too deep lol 

two days gone yet so many things happened?! oh gawd yasss!! 

On 12/15/2016 at 2:17 AM, bearology said:

LOL JY!!!! JY IS SPEAKING ENGLISH!!! HE'S DRUNK :lol: HE'S SO CUTE LOL!

DON'T FAINT EVERYONE! 2 OF MY FRIENDS WENT CRAZY AFTER WATCHING THIS :lol:

Just like the night ZZ released his new song, today JY online after the MV was released too XD. JY is the one who woke me up LOL

well, first of all– eXCUSE ME MISTER I FEEL VERY ATTACKED RIGHT NOW THIS IS NOT OKAY, OKAY????????? i... i have never felt like i wanna marry a video lmao....i mean ofc i don't but....i.... well, i wouldn't mind.... uhhh i mean um.... ok idek, this video is precious. i dont think i have to elaborate any further but i shall (bc i don't have much of a life lol) ok so 1) i just love it when jy or zz speak eng and his eng was pretty good AHHHHH, 2) he!! doesn't!! give!! a!! richard simmons!! about!! his!! image!! like he had always said, he just wants to be free like the whale...which makes his character so much stronger ಥ_ಥ and 3) jy + showing love for his fans = infinite cuteness~~ when he said "rest assured" it sounded so adorable, my heart flipped (///Д///) *sighs* zhouzhou is so lucky huehue~

On 12/15/2016 at 4:38 AM, charlie10 said:

ZZ's MV is cute but very cheesy. It's a good thing he's so adorable, being all happy with his "friends". And ZZ shows everyone how lipstick was really meant to be used: writing heart-letters to your boyfriend. I just love that he's doing that all the while wearing that precious ring, I'm determined was handmade by JY in France.

it's no coincidence– same lipstick and shirt colour with the same motive (╥﹏╥) JUST LOOK AT ZZ'S LOVESICK EYES AND SMILE BEFORE HE DREW THAT FRIGGIN HEART, HE DEFINITELY HAD SOMEONE IN HIS MIND RIGHT THEN *surprise surprise it's a certain whale* ahhhh the famous handmade ring~ he isn't wearing any other extra accessories except the ring, ofc :3 zhouzhou kitten, may i ask why do u put a ring that looks handmade so high above the other golden and such accessories u own? no complains tho, pls continue zz senpai~~ xD 

• Like 7