Quantcast

5 hours ago, bearology said:

If I'm not wrong, Demon Girl Season 2 will air starting from Dec 30. So YES, we will be able to see JY in both drama and movie next year! Hopefully, ZZ will have some good news for us in 2017 too :) 

You have no idea how that make me feel!!! 2be7d58d0f39ff6b585c9e4924fc91b3.245x200

tumblr_inline_nsd7lcwmmq1tzvzmx_500.gif?

I hope we get some news about ZZ's drama too. I'm excited for him too. 2017 is looking good so far. Ugh this is good!!! (Fengmang and Englight should hurry up with finalizing the contract ZZ's drama. Maybe He's going to be working with ZhouYu? Lol hope not)

• Like 9

Spoiler
19 hours ago, Guest ilovemyloveYZ said:
  Hide contents

heard/read that the ticket just sold 40% for today's fm because of zz's scandal. is that true? why? and read that zz can't/ forced not to comment about his scandal, that's why he posted about locked in dark room. so is that mean he actually want to say something about this scandal? i also saw at yt that zz and his mother followed by paparazzi when they went to bank. his car in that video looks similar in style (but i thought it's not same) with the car behind JY at his selfie few days ago.

JY looks moody (tired/ sad) yesterday. Hope he's okay and everything's going well with JY FM today.

I'm sad when this thread kinda quiet. I check this thread everyday and i love you guys so much. Please be strong dear CPF family! 

Spoiler

Just want to say that is simply not true. The tickets were about 85% sold, which is quite reasonable considering that "Addicted" has been off the air for almost a year. I don't think ZZ's scandal had any major impact on the FM. In fact, a majority of the audience were CPFs. The FM was still quite a success despite some very dry game segments. 

• Like 17

hi my soompi babies~ sorry i have been busy lately...i missed you all.....been catching up with boss whales FM in taipei~ wow our taipei brothers and sisters are awesome! from the shangyin school uniform to the dino outfit! they are one force to recon with! hehehe.....the sweets....keep coming....honestly...not too excited....why? coz i already know in my heart boss whale and kitty zhou own each other!!!! aiyaahhhhhh!!!! boss whale singing a song used in an FMV of zz...come on nowwww!!!!!! hahahah....any updates on bro 5mileslove? is he slowing down a bit ....to prepare for a big sugarrrrr bomb?? we love you boys!!!!! we cant promise not to be shaken,,,,but we will never be stirred!!!!! we know you only have eyes for each other~ we wish both of you a better career for 2017.....im happy because im ending this year with new found friends...a new family who shares the same love and passion for our boys!!!! hope for more updates regarding our new power couple!!!!!!

• Like 14

3 hours ago, gesseki said:

any updates on bro 5mileslove? is he slowing down a bit ....

He updated yesterday before Jingyu's FM started. The video posted was at 15:45, using iphone 7p, his edited video of JY singing Love Confession (the one JY sang during his birthday), I don't remember if anyone posted it in previous thread, I cannot link now :sweatingbullets: anyone? It's also upload on youtube if i'm not wrong.

Noticed that there a half-moon when JY sang it yesterday in big screenB) 

• Like 10

With all the rumors, and speculations, i think YuZhou ending will be like this

Spoiler

Scene: *by the sea* BGM: walk slowly - zhouzhou

Zz: yup, they (media) fell for it.. where did you hire that girl to act as my gf?

Jy: Hm? connections.. got mine clear as well.. so you ready?

Zz: are you sure we are leaving?

Jy: we saved lot of money, put up businesses, our families and closest friends know about us, and of course we have each other what else could  you ask for? you still want the limelight?

Zz: No need, im satisfied of what i have achieved.. it will be a big news of us suddenly disappearing, but our tracks will be covered and there is no turning back..

Jy: yes... come to think of it, i will miss the press, the shows and movies, and safrt (a little bit) but better missing them, than missing you wifey!

Zz: there you go again....... hey how about the soompi followers? they will have no more news about us... if it weren't for them, our relationship would not grow nor last that long.... if they only knew that i fequently visit that site to make me smile and read all those weird speculations... i saved the pictures as well... if only i could thank them personally...

Jy: DON'T! we talked about this.. no communication.. we will leave everything behind, dont you know those soompis have extraordinary csi skills! it is freaking me out, let us not leave a trace.... but for a second thought, they are our fans who believed in us when everyone does not........................................... nah, they can handle themselves. let's go now wifey

Zz: where shall we go?

Jy: .......where we can freely love each other

Zz: oh jy!

Jy: Zz!

*they shared a kiss with the gentle waves of the sea as the sole witness* *background music slowly fades out*

• Like 14

me: *halfway typing to friend*

insta: *jy just posted a video*

me: AHHHHHH *in the bathroom lol*

friend: *anticipating a reply*

me: *disappears into the void*

Spoiler

everything in this video screamed "ROMANTIC", wonder if a certain kitten is there? KYAAA~~ (ノ*>∀<)ノ♡

edit: anyways, speaking of this video... 

this video began with jy showing a lamp, continued with a row of candles, the view of a living city, the slightly bright and beautiful sky, the bright decorations beside the swimming pool....all of the things that represented light.

after that... there's two unoccupied seats... 

then he showed us the moon and its dazling moonlight. 

ok yeah maybe when jy filmed the video, he was thinking like "damn this scenery is kinda awesome lol" or smth but don't you think that it's oddly related to zz? i think he's telling us something– perhaps asking us to never forget all the things they did together just bc of the girlfriend rumour, to continue believing in their love or to not leave zz (since some of zz's fans have left bc of said rumour).

why is everyone so quiet today even with jy's new post? T^T

@1blankstare thanks!! ^^

Edited by dahliasaysmeow
  • Like 19

JY - Taiwan FanMeeting 111216

Spoiler

Spoiler

Cr RedMoon9294

006qapIlgw1fanaqj77bwj31yx1bbe5j.jpg

006qapIlgw1fanaqp7425j31bc1yytxi.jpg

006qapIlgw1fanaqurfk2j31be1u9tyd.jpg

006qapIlgw1fanaqdrlwuj31bc1yyav6.jpg

006qapIlgw1fanar22jobj31bc1yy4qp.jpg

006qapIlgw1fanar7n11ej31yx1bb4j7.jpg

006qapIlgw1fanarj5th5j31bc1yytt8.jpg

JY - Marie Claire event 091216

Spoiler

Cr tete_cake

006rAMnaly1fan5flzom5j312w1mc7vb0.jpg

006rAMnaly1fan5fn1rv8j312w1mcqv50.jpg

006rAMnaly1fan5fjseobj312w1mctyw0.jpg

006rAMnaly1fan5fj61d6j312w1mc1kx0.jpg

006rAMnaly1fan5fhw8xaj312w1mcty70.jpg

006rAMnaly1fan5fiimp0j312w1mc1i40.jpg

006rAMnaly1fan5fl56lqj31jk2bcb2a0.jpg

006rAMnaly1fan5fnxi3lj31jk2bcnpd0.jpg

006rAMnaly1fan5fqmthyj31jk2bcu0x0.jpg

006rAMnaly1fanrwcggwxj312w1makjl0.jpg

006rAMnaly1fanrwdwy51j312w1mc4p10.jpg

ZZ - BAZAAR January Issue

Cr 芭莎风格衣橱

Spoiler

005QR6gWly1fao296w1zpj30hb0m8go30.jpg

(Scan)

Spoiler

Cr 吸桑

CzcRWLdUkAAA9wa.jpg

CzcRidHVIAAY6DG.jpg

CzcRsORVIAAv3QK.jpg

CzcR7JKVQAAQlso.jpg

CzcSBdpUUAA8W7J.jpg

ChenWen Birthday Party 111216

Spoiler

bc050416gw1fan44qfo50j21oi2io1kx.jpg

bc050416gw1fan44tlx2uj21s32o51kx.jpg

bc050416gw1fan44xgzjij223u35sb29.jpg

bc050416gw1fan44n7oa5j23402c0kjm.jpg

• Like 20

ZZ - BAZAAR Charity video with other C-stars

Full link: http://www.miaopai.com/show/H5PQYm4jtFPdgWKrzrekhg__.htm

ZZ - Trend Health event 091216

Spoiler

Cr pipiyo_JT

CzZn1gJUsAAQn32.jpg

CzZn2dSUUAEXccD.jpg

CzZn3SOVIAArshy.jpg

JY - Taiwan FanMeeting 111216

Spoiler

Cr eversince

CzZ_IUQUsAAHu55.jpg

CzZ5c52UoAEnD5f.jpg

CzZ2b7BVEAID2YM.jpg

ZZ - Esquire event 071216

Spoiler

Cr signature_jj

CzZnValUsAQUF8K.jpg

CzZnWKBUQAAWzRF.jpg

CzZnXMQUoAAqBmp.jpg

ZZ - 071216

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr HeroinFunny

CzZelZWUkAAWZuU.jpg

CzTMN7fUsAAUO2h.jpg

YZ manip/gif

Spoiler

Cr JH_TX

006rFJVBly1fao6nwkk5tg30hs0hs1l30.gif

006rFJVBgw1fao6nmeu23g30hs0hsx6u.gif

• Like 17

ZZ BTS BAZAAR charity video

Cr. Timmyoo

006txQ9ygw1fao7mhvmrhg30bt0a0k2t.gif

Spoiler

006txQ9ygw1fao7mh6bo9g30dw07tk9y.gif

006txQ9ygw1fao7mfy2zwg30dw07tu0x.gif

006txQ9ygw1fao7mcipzgg30dw09n4qp.gif

006txQ9ygw1fao7mav6qvg30dw08v1kx.gif

006txQ9ygw1fao7m8p02rg30dw0a0wx3.gif

006txQ9ygw1fao7m6j1x7g30d30a0h36.gif

ZZ BTS for VogueME Mag

Cr 洲宝的小虎牙

d5f14333gw1faobbqvdz6g209w09wqrp.gif

Spoiler

d5f14333gw1faobdjai6fg209m09m7wh.gif

d5f14333gw1faobegharng209r09r4qp.gif

d5f14333gw1faobcmlisng209i09ie81.gif

Full clip here http://www.miaopai.com/show/9e886-2KfQJY1duKyYwaew__.html

JY Today 121216. Cr [守護大SA子的月兒]

Czeps73XUAAYtu_.jpg

JY - Taiwan FanMeetin 1111216

Spoiler

Cr [KarenaxNaNa娜娜]

CzenQgxXcAEll8s.jpg

CzenR3cXcAAm-K0.jpg

Czem2CxXEAAs8PA.jpg

Czem2svXUAAgSZ7.jpg

Czem3l9XcAAH707.jpg

ZZ - Sanya to Beijing 111216

Spoiler

Cr MobyD

Czea8fZUUAANgsQ.jpg

Czebt26UcAASL8X.jpg

Fanart by 嘿喵酱5928

Spoiler

00639Fj2jw1faob23n6p6j31kw2ejtiw.jpg

• Like 17

Hello guys! Thank you ALL for posting news about yuzhou. Just wanna ask you, if it's possible  to someone  explain me why them can't be seen together. Heroin is more soft than like  love or counterattack. I already read since pages 700 but I don't see why!!!

Another thing. Maybe the one  Who took the picture of Jingyu in Korea is his assistant the younger. What is  name btw?

And one thing  I"d like to know.Maybe Bearology can reply me. Under what condition Zhou and Yingyu receive a prize, when they attend a event. Thank you ALL.

• Like 2

Full Taipei FM! (Compilation of others video shots though) Hoping for translations during the talking. Sounds like JY talked more here. 

ZZ in Korea 

for a sec it look like JY for a bit till he turned around. 

ZZ's shirt has if I'm correct it's 78=15=6. 

• Like 11

Thank you all guys for the updates about Johnny's fanmeeting if missed it but am so glad this Shangyin Soompi Family keeps us updated that i can read and see all the sugars. :heart:

P.S. By the way i have several members in my weibo group that have trouble with login on Soompi here are there more that have the same problem?

Edit: @bearology Thank you i will tell them 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, heroinbtsismydrug said:

Hello guys! Thank you ALL for posting news about yuzhou. Just wanna ask you, if it's possible  to someone  explain me why them can't be seen together. Heroin is more soft than like  love or counterattack. I already read since pages 700 but I don't see why!!!

Another thing. Maybe the one  Who took the picture of Jingyu in Korea is his assistant the younger. What is  name btw?

And one thing  I"d like to know.Maybe Bearology can reply me. Under what condition Zhou and Yingyu receive a prize, when they attend a event. Thank you ALL.

Hi there,

If you have read up to page 700 and still don't understand why they can't be seen together, I strongly recommend you to check out the first page of the thread. Skeletonworks has put a big link to a post about the ban from @xix19xix (I hope you are still around xix :))

Regarding JY's assistant, his name is Xiao Han. The last question, I am not really sure what do you mean by condition for receiving a prize/award?

@Kim Kruisbessie Soompi has been good to me. Maybe ask them to clear their cookies, history and restart their browser? :( I hope this will help

@rrlrr Sorry I just remember I forgot to answer you. After the boys booked their plane tickets, fans will have their fight details. I think it was leaked by their plane ticket agency. Its quite common for fans to know their idol flight details I think, not just the boys but all other k-stars, c-stars, etc. However, if the boys don't want fans to know, they still have their way. For example when JY went to France or ZZ went to Japan. 

P/S: JY just landed in Thailand. Poor boy, he must be so tired! Rest well my whale!

• Like 17

saw this on youtube...i think this is the japanese band that our kitty zhou is listening to:wub:....:blush:

credit to morfino

• Like 9

Congratulations ZZ!!! No 1 Weekly Hit - Fresh Asia Music Chart

Czh45RTUkAA57sK.jpg

Spoiler

Czh45RaUAAALXPi.jpg

JY - Ahhhhhh~!!!! So cuteeee!!!!

Czh3tM0UAAA5jZM.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 黄景瑜湖南哈密瓜天团

Czh3tOqVQAQkG6P.jpg

Czh3c9ZUkAAb41C.jpg

Czh3hM-VQAAODea.jpg

Czh26REVIAARSGx.jpg

Czh26QKVQAAoXcZ.jpg

Czh3NJhUAAAVKUH.jpg

Czh3NKKUoAAz55O.jpg

• Like 19

On 21/08/2016 at 1:03 AM, bearology said:

CqUV-ZTUsAAfIxq.jpg

Was randomly backreading stuff (no, I haven't even reach 100pages yet like others, I have my own things to get done with:tears: ). Thanks to bearo I saw this suddenly 'clicked' me. This is from page 1300 post.

5miles posted on his weibo, image above on 20th August 2016 with caption: "don't have to say I love you to say I love you" 

JY reading his letter to fans in Nanjing on 5th Nov 2016: "I never said I love you cuz I don't want to prove"

Saying it differently but same meaning:wub: 5miles is just like their advanced written thoughts before saying it out to fan/winks

#allhailyuzhou

Edited by jingyuzhou
  • Like 17