32 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

ZZ's MV is cute but very cheesy. It's a good thing he's so adorable, being all happy with his "friends". And ZZ shows everyone how lipstick was really meant to be used: writing heart-letters to your boyfriend. I just love that he's doing that all the while wearing that precious ring, I'm determined was handmade by JY in France.

giphy.gif

That Lipstick heart. JY did that during his edit! It was 1m welfare. But on his hand. It was about that same lipstick color too. 

Here's the vid. Also he's wearing white too  

• Like 12

1 hour ago, charlie10 said:

ZZ just passed 4 million followers on weibo! And JY is not far behind. What a year it's been. So many struggles, so many new experiences, so much love - for each other and from fans. 

Now let's just hope ZZ decides to do a proper welfare thingy this time, he dodged the 3 million one by being cute. Won't work this time, buddy!

It's his time to do a live shower. 

JY's adorable when he's drunk, all emotional and chatty. I'm telling you, they should get drunk more when we can see it. Who knows what might happen? JY can't keep up his cool, guarded persona, that's for sure. I want more unguarded, silly JY. And more unguarded, silly ZZ. 

ZZ's MV is cute but very cheesy. It's a good thing he's so adorable, being all happy with his "friends". And ZZ shows everyone how lipstick was really meant to be used: writing heart-letters to your boyfriend. I just love that he's doing that all the while wearing that precious ring, I'm determined was handmade by JY in France.

Yasss seeing a drunk ZZ would be so awesome since we have never seen him drunk before or did I miss that? :o (I think we have seen him drunk as LuoYin but not as Weizhou ^^)
JY gets drunk so easily~ That's so cute~ *-*
I think he's the first guy I like to see drunk lol~

Can I get some information about that ring please? *makes puppy eyes like ZZ*

1 hour ago, charlie10 said:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, 1blankstare said:

YuZhou lipstick couple heaaaaaarts :wub:
I love this :heart:

Talking about MAKEUP part:
I want that lipstick from laneige... I love those dual color lipsticks... Now my makeup lover self comes out lol
But I'm sure those are really expensive brands...  :bawling:
I would like to know what kind of lipsticks and lipglosses ZZ uses o.o His lips look so glossy 

• Like 9

Orange, love is orange!

Both drawing lipstick heart at some point wearing white?! Gaaah, can they be more obvious?! It's like watching a poetry with repetitive verse!!♡

Okay, time for my fan rant (Soompi has become my YuZhou journal): Maybe I'm reading between the line a bit too much but I can't help thinking that somehow that orange colour is significant. Why choose orange when red is more of a common choice and would go well with the wintery/Christmasy theme at the end? Here is what the colour orange signifies among other interpretation: 

Emotional strength in difficult times

Bouncing back from disappointment 

The amalgamation of physical and mental attraction or reaction

In love....

And we saw how little Kitty put that heart into a box of blue and white, the predominant colours of ShangYin!

YuZhouing much, Pretty Kitty?? :wub:

• Like 8

On 12/7/2016 at 8:04 AM, 1blankstare said:

were u the one that was saying lay was copying ZZ? If it was you then now. With the Kpop idols turned Chinese actors (Kris, LuHan, Tao, Lay who were all under SM enternatinment except the last person since he's still with SM.) These guys are already trained and has skills that they've prepared for. Acting instrumentals, singing dancing acting etc, you name it they've all trained in those.

Sorry laaa... It's like you misunderstand my meaning.... I'm just saying they (Lay and ZZ) somewhat have same hobby or skilll... didn't say Lay copied ZZ or ZZ copied Lay... Since Lay was in the entertaiment world long before ZZ.. Of course it would like ZZ was the one who copied Lay... Sorry Sorry if it made U "'touched".... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:  Like I'm said before it's just my "naughty" thought... don't mind it too much bro/sis... cuz I've never had any interest in other than yuzhou.... :vicx::vicx::vicx::vicx:

:glasses:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, abhishikta said:

Hey guys, how do I insert a pic into the post? The insert URL seems not to be working and what should I do if the pic is in my gallery? Please help. Thanks. 

Won't work if it's directly from your gallery folder (as far as I've read), you need to upload your picture to image hosting first and then get the URL. Once you got that, paste it here :) 

• Like 4

19 hours ago, jingyuzhou said:

Reveal hidden contents

CW_birthday.png

Happy 21st Birthday Chen Wen!! December 14, 1995  (They have to be lovey-dovey cs they have FM together soon XD Sorry I'm into bff for them hahaha)

FS greeted CW lastnight at 00.14 on Weibo and CW replied at 00.45 

Use Google translate power:

Fengsong: 生日快乐❤️我在

陈稳WIN: 我也在❤️

My google translate power: 

Fengsong: Happy birthday my love/I'm in love ❤️

陈稳WIN: Me too❤️

/correct me ok :joy:

Wkwkwkw... So sweet of them to greet each other and "throwing love" at each otther.... (if U understand what I mean... :phew:) If only our yuzhou can do even  a smallest things like that... (we'd surely be happy...:wub:)
I somewhat reminded that at HC or at any event that yuzhou attended. wasn't the clip need to cut any "'intimate" gesture of yuzhou so it can be aired?? 
Then I want to say sth.... what that "intimate" thingy they said about....??? For Us yuzhou,... even they just glanced at each other was sooo flirting.... :confounded: So many spark flying around..
Did that mean they need to cut yuzhou for the clip?? Wkwkwkw... cuz the only way to cut any intimate thingy of yuzhou was to cut them all... :w00t: (mean didn't had any yuzhou in it, like we saw at RFT2 that aired... :cold_sweat:) right right??!!
I told U all,,,,, yuzhou was soo PUERFECT FOR EACH OTHER... they didn't even need to hold hands or kissing publicy... just stare at each other are already had many spark going on... when they hold hands, their gesture was sooo intimate... it was the most sweetest "hold-hand" gesture I'v ever seen... soo lovely... :wub::heart::heart::heart:

• Like 3

@abhishikta The restaurant collage pic you were talking/asking about is an old pic compiled by Dongtian, a famous makeup artist (who aspire to be and dream that I get to makeup YZ also). Jy just reposted for CP fans (to, i guess ensure us) 

-

Anyone can enlighten me on ZZ's record label/contract company Enlight and their deal with Feng Mang, ZZ's management company? I have a theory about the whole thing but I need to know what Enlight Company does and what their role to ZZ is. 

Before the long post, Here's Lin Feng Song in The Butterfly Lovers. Really cute kid! Happy for him that he's in a new drama again. This time has more scenes for sure. 

BLo-73.jpgBLo-52.jpg
Fengsong being pampered (Imagine this scene in Shangyin Season 2 :bawling: when he becomes an actual actor/celebrity and being pampered by Yang Meng and his fans and assistants/fans. *cue the tears and sighs*)

- Really Long, Read if you have time  ^Has to do with this drama and overall BL genre and what is (might) happening. (I see mostly the entertainment industry is a bad lens, so to speak.) 

Spoiler

Part 1

This is more to do with overall BL stuff (But this might affect future BL dramas and its production crews and casts, and I will relate it to YuZhou, later when someone informs me all about Enlight, if it's the same company that I've googled about that was bought by Alibaba)

Since Fengsong is one of the main cast in The Butterfly Lovers, I thought I should say something about his castmates, which could affect him. Sad to say, the drama, The Butterfly Lover isn't BL anymore. The production team has decided to change the story into a Boy-Girl relationship instead of BL. With this change, Lu Zhuo was still going to be playing the female character. He was going to act as a woman pretending to be a man, but in real life is a man. (Kinda like the female actresses playing Dong Fang Bu Bai, if you wanna know about the character, more under spoiler.)

Spoiler

Lu Zhuo was going to act the female character in The Butterfly Lovers, much like the female actresses acting as DFBB, instead of just hiring a female actress for the TBL female character, and male actor for the DFBB role.

The case of The Swordsman was that the character Dong Fang Bu Bai (DFBB) has always been played by a woman, but the character is a man who castrated himself to learn a powerful martial art technique to become a powerful one and usurp the current leader of his sect.

The character is a man but from what I've gathered and searched has always been played by a woman in films/dramas. There are actors who can look as pretty as a woman and same can be said for actresses who has looks as handsome as a man. There's also people who can't be distinguish as a man or a woman, which is a blessing and curse, imo. So why can't they a man to play this role? 

News broke out that he is being replace by Chen Ming Xi. The reason is he is sick and decided to replace him with an actual female this time. Sounds fishy tbh. I know health is first and foremost but this is a little bit suspicious and the timing of it seems a bit off. It's a little bit convenient if you ask me.

Cheng Peng had been directing BL dramas/movies and recently his drama Till Death Tear Us Apart has been delayed till next year, and yet now this happens. Yeah, he could be expanding his horizon in terms of directing but he was pro for BL productions. Plus couple in with all the banning/censorship of BL dramas/films (Addicted/Heroin), changing the stories to fit with Sparta's standards (Rebirth of Superstar, The Swordsman, and somewhat Tomb Raiders live action movies/drama and many more), and releasing BL dramas online have been getting stricter due to Sparta as of this year. It wouldn't surprise me that Sparta had a hand with this. (And other company managing their talents grabbed this opportunity to get the role.)

Now why am I talking about this? Well there's another drama, I mentioned above^, that's currently on air/about to be aired, and was adopted from a BL novel, called Rebirth of a Star with actor Ma Ke (the feminine dude that sided with Hua Qian Gu in Journey of Flower) as the main protagonist. But for the sake of the drama being shown/aired, the company that brought the rights, changed it and made it to Bromance and centered it to Boy to Girl. (The novel is great, and the plot is good too and it is being translated.)The author was devastated by this because her work was changed even though she was promised to her that they will make it to a BL. The author swore that she wont let anyone buy her stories again because of this. And probably other BL authors (and normal novel authors are likely not to sell their rights for remake, but if the right price comes I guess it'll depend on that. 

This could also affect CJD, her current and future dramas (FengMang and 19days, and I've starting to see with Shi Bu Ke Dang being delayed, and with her Heroin/Addicted Drama being cancelled, she'll be really more wary on how to make her dramas now. Jiayou CJD!)

Cheng Peng who was been directing BL dramas/movies (CJD's Counterattack, Different author of another BL novels into Live Action - Like Love, and Till Death Tear Us Apart, the one that has been delayed to march and undergone name changes) has decided to revert back to the original story, instead of a BL version. Seems sus. Now the reasons could be many things, but here's my guess. Lin Fengson acted in Heroin, another BL genre drama and now he's going to be in another BL drama. This will make his reputation and image get stuck in the BL genre. Another guess is LuZhuo is a crossdresser and that doesn't sit well with Sparta. So, under the pressure from Executive Producers and Investors, they had to change him and get an actual female actor when the opportunity strike (Lu Zhuo getting sick)

So what does this mean in overall? It mean, more and more BL love stories will be most likely turn into a bromance (nothing wrong with that at all, but it's more like baiting people to watch it because of ratings), tradegy (nothing wrong with tragedy but not all same sex relationship ends up in tradegy), or producers/investors and other film/drama makers will get turned of from making BL genre because it'll have a hard time getting aired. Strict rules will be applied to them more so than regular dramas/films much like to fantasy/ancient fanstasy dramas and foreing films/tv shows and format. Sparta has made the censorship even reach online now, proof of that is Heroin/Shangyin, Till Death Tear Us Apart, Shi Bu Ke Dang, and many more to come in the future. 

Although there's that, there's also a good thing about this. What is that? It's the rise of LGBT in Eastern Asia (Middle East still has a long way to go.) Despite Countries like Thailand, Philippines, Japan, and Taiwan, there's still needs to be done. Taiwan is on its way to getting recognition of same sex relationships, same sex marriage, and adaption by same sex couples. Taiwan might be the only Asian country that will be ahead in terms of LGBT. 

In conclusion, in regards to the topic at hand, I hope one day that every single being will have equal rights in terms of being in a relationship, marriage, adoptions, and anti-discrimination laws despite who you are in a relationship with (as long as they're human beings.)

@Key Harumi not mad but i probably did misunderstand you. if your good im good.

7 hours ago, boysloveismylife said:

PM me if you wanna get dupes for that lipstick. I can help you find a dupe for it. 

--

Six sign again. Oh and look at that. A single light against the cold, blue colors of the background. The yellow light clashes with the blue sky and making it stand out. Whoever directed this was good (and maybe was given key points on what to shoot or what to do?) And ZZ holding the mic stand, kinda like his tattoo. Even the thumbnail for ZZ's MV in weibo has the same concept. One single light is on while the rest isn't and the color tones of the thumbnail really shows the contrast with the shades of blue and that single yellow light.

Spoiler

EhjYCCWg.jpg
zpSDiFh.png

Honestly, this is my favorite MV of ZZ after Walk Slowly MV. The whole thing; song, music video, lyrics and the theme gives of the essence of ZZ. He is truly in his element in this one. The director captured it (although the acting with the other three looks scripted.)

The one thing I've noticed in this MV, it starts out very monochromatic, black and white, shades of gray kind of thing, but then when he met up with his three friends, colors starts popping up around him, then goes to all sorts of shades of rainbow colors. During the meeting of the three guys, he gets into RED car, (with a number 33 which adds up to 6 if I may add) then while "performing" with his three friends, yellow/bright lights surrounds the group giving the group an enlighten/ethereal image.                                                  
After performing they get inside a room which becomes colorful, and everyone is having a good time and having fun. Then switches to the group again performing, but instead of just bright blinding lights it's included with different kinds of colors (yeah christmas lights because it's Christmas soon but they didn't have to, since they don't really celebrate Christmas there do they?) 

Ending on a good note, YZ still keep us giving sweets. I say this is a great present to us from them. Good night everybody, till next time again.                        

• Like 15

@1blankstare - Thanks for letting me know about that pic. Looks like my late arrival into this fandom fueling my ignorance, I see. But the fact that JY reposted it after the whole fiasco is what actually counts. As you said, we were being reassured!

Regarding your interpretation of ZZ's music vid I absolutely agree with you. The gradual escalation from mono to colours is a striking factor of the vid. I don't know but I feel like colours play a vital role in depicting their relationship with subtlety. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, jingyuzhou said:

Won't work if it's directly from your gallery folder (as far as I've read), you need to upload your picture to image hosting first and then get the URL. Once you got that, paste it here :) 

Oh, okay. Thanks for the help.♡ I'm such a tech noob, though. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

Guest Hailoveyin

Hey guys theres an updated chapter of addicted novel now from saehan-01 on tumbler. This chapter makes me nervous. Well GO guhai and bailouyin! Fight the bigboss!!.  Thank you saehan for complying our cravings by translating the novel. Love lots. ❤

• Like 6

16 hours ago, bearology said:

LOL JY!!!! JY IS SPEAKING ENGLISH!!! HE'S DRUNK :lol: HE'S SO CUTE LOL!

@bearology OMG i read on weibo that it was in a restaurant just imagine your just relaxing with friends drinking and than all those fans show up there am glad that am not standing in Johnny's shoes there me was running away very fast only the idea of camera's pointed of me freaks me already out hahahaha so i can't imagine how Johnny have must been feeling.

• Like 6

On 12/14/2016 at 5:25 PM, abhishikta said:

@dahliasaysmeow - Another fellow Sherlokian! Yay! Welcome! A newbie welcoming another newbie:w00t: Johnlock is coming, Johnlock will be canon! It's already there, now it will be confirmed so that Antos can finally shut up. I don't think we'll be seeing them jumping right into bed with each other but we don't need to. As long as my babies are together without anyone trying to seperate them, I'll be happy. When that happens I'll sob like a proud mother! :wub:

moriaty sure does try to seperate them tho xD well, thats sokay it adds to the spice... just like bai luo yin and gu hai and the many ppl who tried to seperate them apart *sighs* i believe johnlock is already canon, especially with the phones are hearts metaphor lolol...other than that, well there's already clues from the first ep hehe

@abhishikta idk if this works but i'm tryna not spam so i'll reply ur reply to my reply (hehe) here xD btw i haven't since i don't read fanfictions for a ship unless i become a "hardcore fan" of said ship xD i'm just a casual shipper for johnlock so yeah, i haven't read the fanfic u mentioned but maybe i shall in the future? idk xD thanks for telling me about it though haha

Edited by dahliasaysmeow
  • Like 4

21 hours ago, abhishikta said:

Hey guys, how do I insert a pic into the post? The insert URL seems not to be working and what should I do if the pic is in my gallery? Please help. Thanks. 

try copy paste it works for me! heheheh

or so i thought...i guess it only works when you copy something posted already from the forum....my bad....u'll figure it out abbie! :D

• Like 3