Quantcast

I'm more of the metal type but JY voice makes me melt. If he ever publish a CD I'm the first to buy.:wub:

I get goose bumps every time.

• Like 10

Love confession again!!!

The lagging! T-T. 

@skeletonworks fans are going crazy. And me too!!!:w00t:

I feel bad that I only get to see half of it and that it was lagging too. But at least the sugar helped. (You spoil us too much YZ. Withdrawals has been bad. :()

• Like 12

Guest skeletonworks

OMG HE COMES OUT AGAIN AND SINGS LOVE CONFESSION!!!!!!!! 

HE CAME DOWN THE STAGE!!!!!!!! Went up the hall and down back to the stage using different route so that fans can see him up close gaahhhh.. 

HELPSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Now it finally ends!!

Cr 鲸鸿_黄景瑜粉丝后援团

CzZV7MrUkAAJrQq.jpg

CzZV7eyUUAExLTN.jpg

CzZV8IhUoAAcz2t.jpg

CzZV84OVIAAxAQw.jpg

Cr BlueSea for Johnny

CzZVfKQUAAAKq93.jpg

CzZVfkNUkAE_U2D.jpg

CzZVf14UkAEqCeg.jpg

Cr 有的是青春_沒的是時間

be0e81dbjw1fan4otceb6j20ku112n16.jpg

Awwww. Fan used this song for FMV before

• Like 19

1 minute ago, bearology said:

Cr 鲸鸿_黄景瑜粉丝后援团

CzZV7eyUUAExLTN.jpg

CzZV8IhUoAAcz2t.jpg

Cr BlueSea for Johnny

CzZVfKQUAAAKq93.jpg

Jys thighs. Omg they look flawless. And those holes. I sound creepy when I say I wanna touch the holes. :w00t:

• Like 11

Just saw someone's Weibo post. That jacket that was paired with them ripped pants. It was worn during Shangyin Shanghai fm. Hmmmm. . . 

CzZVfKQUAAAKq93.jpg&key=7ae79670acfc90c8

dltkQVV.jpg

And this picture has three holes like the ones With Red scarf that ZZ made. CzZhnsRVEAAwXkE.jpg&key=d3c6ee62ca47bc20

All ctto on pictures.

• Like 15

Did I miss  out on anything ? A little late for JY fan meeting! His must be really tire ! He looked bleary eyed! Poor Whale! My god! Ty@sohocomo for dat fanfic really needed dat! My brain going to work overtime delululu ing about! them I don't think I'm going to get sleep! :vicx: thanks again. @bearology For the tons of JY & ZZ  pics! They  r killing us  over and over again! With their stunning outfit! and looks to match! They r flaunting!:angry:

• Like 6

I can't stop smiling seeing all JY's having fun today, thanks to all kind souls who shared all the pictures (you know who you are) ;)

• Like 9

JY. Seem happy and enjoying  himself. Interacting with the fans! Lucky fans! Not envy!  :angry: Those FBI r really gd! the jacket! The ripped jeans! SH. FM ! Hint! Sugar! @1blankstare  Yay!:bawling:

• Like 12

konnichiwa~!! ❤

gosh, i missed the livestream and i'm smad at myself bc i was online at that time (watching 'em freaking animes) *sighs* anyways, is it true that the tickets were not fully sold? T^T meh, our whale still looked pretty happy so i'm glad for him ^^ (HE SHOULD REALLY COME TO MALAYSIA THO)

p.s/ i'm new here and so far i've covered page 1300 to here, thanks for u guys' fbi works lololol i'm glad there's many international fans that don't understand chinese too lol but tbh i've never regretted not learning chinese till now T^T (half-chinese here) please treat me well ^^

Spoiler

about yuzhou: tbh i only got truly interested in yuzhou after watching the zz's "gf" video since u guys, as cpfs, were all like "nahhhhhh faaaaake". i, myself, did think of the possibility for the video to be fake, but at the same time, i wasn't that sure either. my yz resources were only from instagram (since i didn't know that this forum existed and the yz fandom in tumblr isn't so strong lololol) and instagram was a mixture of emo-ness and faith (in yuzhou) that day lol.

honestly at first, (sorry to say this) i thought that u guys (cpfs) were just indenial or smth, which i totally understood bc i was too tbh xD so i got curious and suddenly found this forum, where i learnt so much more about them– the similar clothings and styles, their change in interests, suspicious yet convinient mia's, hy's poetic love confessions xD , etc etc etc– and i kinda doubt that video too now. 

after reading and finding out so much about them, that girl just couldn't be zz's gf. over all the prooves cpfs have found throughout the year vs a 30 secs video? and the video itself was pretty weird– zz staring at the camera's direction twice despite being in said situation, the window conviniently opened for the paparazis eventho zz is such a sneaky kitten and how could zz and his supposedly "gf" not realise they were being followed when the paparazi guys were pretty near?? idk bout other ppl but my friends once played a prank on me that involved following me which i felt by my instincts (or whatever it is that made me feel it). as a celebrity, wouldn't ur instinct be stronger? idk tho lolol

so now that i'm 85% sure it's fake, the question is: why did zz do it? i think the leak theory is the most plausible answer, since it doesn't make sense for them to purposely upload this news just before the song release (eventho it would make a ruckus if it was uploaded on jy's bday ofc but stiiiiiill) this question really intrigue my sherlock self but it's too bad i'm too dumb think of any logical theories rn xD

oh noooo i babbled too much lol i'm just excited since it's the first time i'm posting on soompi! still noob tho lol sorry for such a long + lousy post whoops xD side note: even if the rumour is true, zz doesn't deserve for his privacy to be taken! *sighs* i guess this is just the typical celeb life tho...

ok i've srsly said too much, sorry sorry sorry (important things must be said three times) and baibai ฅ'ω'ฅ

Edited by dahliasaysmeow
the grammar mistakes made me insecure xD
  • Like 24

I can finally see Taipei fm (in bits of pieces though). For those that couldn't fully appreciate the livestream because of the lagging or missed it. (I do love and thank the livestreamers. They're awesome! Having to experience it live.)

lucky fans got to see JY so close!!! Ugh I wanna meet him in person too. (And ZZ, too. if I can I'd pinch both their cheeks but I'll probably get jj'Ed by JY lol.)

@dahliasaysmeow welcome to Shangyin Family. 

Spoiler

:bawling: I'm still low key waiting for Demon Girl Season 2. I wanna see JY in a drama soon.

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 16

1 hour ago, 1blankstare said:

I'm still low key waiting for Demon Girl Season 2. I wanna see JY in a drama soon.

If I'm not wrong, Demon Girl Season 2 will air starting from Dec 30. So YES, we will be able to see JY in both drama and movie next year! Hopefully, ZZ will have some good news for us in 2017 too :) 

• Like 19

Just a recap: 5miles posted a video of Jingyu singing Love Confession (previously on 3011 birthday) video on weibo and then, Jingyu sang Love Confession song again on 11 dec at ending of his Fanmeeting in Taiwan.:thumbsup:

• Like 11