Quantcast

@boysloveismylife - Thank you so much for welcoming me! It means a lot. I'm certainly gonna fanrant often. Also, please feel free to ask or include me in any discussion. You guys are so lovely! ♡

• Like 7

2 hours ago, abhishikta said:

Also, I think I'm missing a timeline here- can you or anyone please tell me if the ZZ gf stunt happen before or after the letter readin JY?

After JY's letter, but the video was way after and release during his bday. And don't worry we say our minds most of the time here. Lots of amazing people here too. 

Spoiler

@skeletonworks oh poor Mengqiqi. I hope they're okay too but they're strong. Id like for GH and BLY to do something about it, even if GH is pissed at YQ/YM. About Guhai going back to BaiLuoyin, it wasn't even one day before he went back. He tried so hard, but his baby was still hungry. I actually thought BLY's text was a secret message or something.(YuZhou has made my mind look for meaning to everything that they do. Sigh)

I love BLY as a character, but CJD's seme's are really inhumane sometimes with their superpower strength.  I love most of CJD's Ukes. BLY is so sassy and tsundere, that's why GH fell for him.

Now, If Thai fm is a go, I'm hoping its during summer. That way i can go to my sister's graduation and go to his fm at the same time, saving some time and money. It will make 2017 even a better year too. 

@bearology can people still buy stuff in UK even if the address is US? I'm not familiar with buying iTunes anymore. It's been a long time and I usually just dl most songs I have or rip them from YouTube. (I'm so bad at this. ||-_-)

@boysloveismylife yup. OOR is signed under Fueled By Ramen,too. Which is a label in the US that is home to lots of famous bands and other artists. That's why I kinda want ZZ to have more heavy rock metal sound in his second album. Because if he gets discovered there's a chance for him to debut in the US.

And yes younger generations are quickly replacing the older generations. (No offense to the baby boomers here.) Id like to see some changes with social views with the help of younger generations voicing their opinions out loud. (I mean in mostly mid-to-eastern Asian countries. Western Millenials are loud as hell and too much sometimes.)

Edit: Happy Birthday Chenwen! It's his 21 bday right?

Edit2: I'm so envious of a little girl right now. She got to sit on JY's lap. :bawling: And fans got to take a picture with him. 

• Like 6

Okay, so, here is my take on ZZ gf 'scandal'. It may sound far fetched but hear me out, all right?

1. It was a strategy designed for counterbalancing the impact left by JY's letter. The wording of that letter was planned such a way that it was an open love confession and even the most casuals would realize whom the arrow would be leading to. So, as our boys under strick supervision there is a high probability that someone can object to it, or maybe someone already did. And what's the better way to divert attention than creating a scandal? You may ask then why not choose JY as it was his letter. It can't be JY because that would have been so obvious of a cover up stunt. Then who's the next best candidate? Yes, tiny kitten ZZ. I mean, isn't that strange for a polite, shy guy like ZZ who is also only a rising star to flaunt his ptivate love life in front of the camera, or rather straight looking at the camera? Even when they were promoting Shangyin none of them pull off such an act. But as we know, desperate times need desperate measure. 

2. Now the second theory: Supposedly it was a genuine gesture on ZZ's part and he was indeed canoodling with his gf. They way not get affectionate with hands too, which is more reflexive than the lips? And why drop the bomb on JY's b'day? If we go with the Antis and say that there is no such thing as YuZhou anymore then also ot is a prepostetous act, as no friend, let alone bestfriend, would do that to another one. As that would drive the publicity and attention away from the b'day boy, and would create a massive tug of war between the two. But what did we see? If I am not mistaken, that resturant pic collage on JY's IG was taken after these mess, and we saw the ZZ accompanied JY there. Did they look forced? Nope. Everything looked top notch. Why? Because it was preplanned. 

And while these kissing/pecking stuff is culture specific, both ZZ and JY are well aware that they have more outside fans who are not cut throat about such gesture. They knew it would calm the govt hawks down without doing much damage to their couple reputation. And at some point they had to take some risks in order to not only save their careers but also their relationship.

So, all I want is for you guys to consider it and not lose hope. I'm a very cynical person and yet I'm here, shouting YuZhou Forever at the top of my lungs.

Ahhhh *exhales like a whale*

I'm on my phone, typing with numb fingers. Please excuse the typos. 

Well... any thoughts?

Abbie

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, gesseki said:

@abhishikta- that's what I'm talking about! go abbie!:wub::blush:

*giving you a fangirl hug* *throwing love confetti*

Thank you!:wub::heart: I'm so glad that you found it reasonable.

• Like 6

On 30/11/2016 at 4:55 PM, pknb said:

@skeletonworks I want to wish you a Happy belated birthday. I want to thank you for bringing so much joy in my life by creating this thread. Not many things make me happy, so for this, I am very grateful. I wish you great health, joy and happiness on your special day and all days in the future for the next 1000 years and 1000 years after that and 1000...

To my dearest  Huang Jingyu, Happy Birthday my love. You came into my life by bringing a story so important to life. Your grace, your bravery, your talent brought to life a character that made me a lot more braver in walking in my own shoes, made me a lot more braver in living my truth. With all the troubles playing this character brought you and Timmy, you never once shunned the LGBT community. You never once spoke ill of us. That would have been an easy path for you and Timmy, put down the LGBT community, put down Addicted and have an easier road to fame, but you never did. That night you appeared at the AMei live concert in Thailand, openly supporting the LGBT community, it proved even further how special you are. I know you may never see this, but I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you and Timmy have done to make life a little easier, a little happier for me and many people out there like me. I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday, great success, great health, happiness and for all your wishes and dreams to come true.

Spoiler

I was out of this house, and yesterday I, took the page where I let my reading, oh wow, much candies and beautiful pics of my babies..but so far the best for me is your post congratulating a Skeletonworks and HJ,  for some reason , your words make me fell happy , that this forum and this fandom works for you in a beatiful way...GOD BLESS YOU !!!!:heart:

• Like 9

On 1/12/2016 at 7:35 AM, prima13facie said:

"Sometimes we come into a persons life not to make them love us, but to make them feel they're so much worth living for."

Oh wow...what a BEAUTIFUL WORDS.......:heart::cookie:

• Like 3

On 2/12/2016 at 11:31 AM, gesseki said:

when you cant control what's happening, challenge yourself to control how you react to it.

oh margarita!!! that's my today life lesson!!!!:cookie::heart: (by the way, do you know that every day there is a subtle , some times not so subtle, thing that give you a lesson,  you just have to be alert and pay attention to take it:phew:)

• Like 3

Last weekend was a scandal in some actors in my country. That i think  about Yuzhou. One of them even hackearon on fb and rebel that he is homosexual. Though the advanced country on even terms what legislative approved this civil union with the same sex. But the machistas thoughts were not waiting.

One of the actors in question gave an interview to clarify the situation. he accepted his address so that they will leave the disease. And now more than ever I understood what zhouzhou did.

If in my country is LGTB borne it left and forward very much, I am already in Chinese. Society would destroy their careers and more than anything your lives.

A question. I still do not get zhouzhou mv?

• Like 1

On 5/12/2016 at 11:01 AM, gayyoxx said:

wishing them well, happy and find solace in each other!

oh wow, I was missing those words in this house!:wub::heart::cookie:

• Like 3

omgashhhhhh....our kitty zhou....why so gorgeousssssss!!!! maybe its just me( fetish 101..hahahahah) why does our kitty look like he smells so good....like fresh from the shower smell! or baby powder!!! woooooooo! ok...i stop here....i will no longer incriminate myself...bwhahahaha

• Like 9

1 hour ago, gesseki said:

omgashhhhhh....our kitty zhou....why so gorgeousssssss!!!! maybe its just me( fetish 101..hahahahah) why does our kitty look like he smells so good....like fresh from the shower smell! or baby powder!!! woooooooo! ok...i stop here....i will no longer incriminate myself...bwhahahaha

Our Pretty Kitty smells of baby powder!:w00t: That's the highlight of my day!:wub: And please don't stop sharing your most 'incriminating' thoughts regarding YuZhou! They are awesome!:blush: 

• Like 6

have u guys seen jingyu's latest weibo upload? he and his crew did the mannequin challenge and AHHHHHHHHHH it was cool lololol

3 hours ago, rrlrr said:

Cr  新浪音乐 4b79be8bjw1faq3rfbegaj20qe0hltcm.jpg

4b79be8bjw1faq3rfnpzej20qe0hlwkc.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

4b79be8bjw1faq3rfv6icj20qe0hldk3.jpg

4b79be8bjw1faq3rg3kacj20qe0hltcv.jpg

4b79be8bjw1faq3rgapv6j20qe0hl0vr.jpg

4b79be8bjw1faq3rgifznj20qe0hl42d.jpg

MV for "" will be "released" tomorrow!  /pun

why does these pictures of zz somewhat remind me of L from Death Note? ≧∇≦ did he slightly apply eyeliner? idek anymore xD 

@abhishikta hey, i'm new here too i guess (๑-﹏-๑) a week ago, i rewatched sherlock to recall the episodes before the next season (once in fifty years) and i can't wait for it~! haha i believe johnlock is canon but their romance won't be shown on tv, just hints here and there, since the series is not romance in genre. but the hints are enough....just like yuzhou ヾ(¯∇ ̄๑) anyways, nice to meet u ^^

Edited by dahliasaysmeow
  • Like 13

Guest ilovemyloveYZ

I like small little detail of YuZhou coincidence and want to share to you guys here ^^V

Spoiler

Elephant sweater when Whale in Thailand

Spoiler

Stealing from @bearology ^^V 

Zhouzhou looking at 2-6, 7-1 ~ 8 YuZhou's special number

Cy5b2yDUcAAyAI6.jpg&key=ef3a4ccc3260b95fa9e8838f776dc3fe50c3c450df2b356ff8f2e2381f93951d Maybe Haizz really like YuZhou that can capture such moment, because me myself also unintentionally have account number profile started with 62 and i love YZ :wub: this also remind me of auntie @sohocomo  hehehe

Spoiler

I think this was SH FM from their dress, style and the chair. So, throwback? :heart:

I miss them so much :tears:

• Like 14

The mannequin challenge is cool. He changes his expression! I think I shipped him with cactus, LOL If only Zheng has weibo, so I can tease him :joy: no xiao han ah... cos Zheng take over this time.

• Like 7

20 hours ago, oldgregg said:

I don't really understand why its a big deal. isn't it completely normal behaviour for any country for a 22 year old healthy boy to be in a relationship? 

This though, I know most 20s kids are still in rebellious stage, like in a relationship (just for fun or easy to fall but not true love), unless the way this 1994-kid already think of his future partner for forever. His is still long way to go, hasn't even reach 30. I believe we all gone through that, if not all, most of us. Because I did.

As for YuZhou, it can only be explained by heart, it's complicated. But here, I'm sure we've had been through that so case close already. Everything is fine :)

• Like 10

Spoiler

CW_birthday.png

Happy 21st Birthday Chen Wen!! December 14, 1995  (They have to be lovey-dovey cs they have FM together soon XD Sorry I'm into bff for them hahaha)

FS greeted CW lastnight at 00.14 on Weibo and CW replied at 00.45 

Use Google translate power:

Fengsong: 生日快乐❤️我在

陈稳WIN: 我也在❤️

My google translate power: 

Fengsong: Happy birthday my love/I'm in love ❤️

陈稳WIN: Me too❤️

/correct me ok :joy:

• Like 8

@dahliasaysmeow - Another fellow Sherlokian! Yay! Welcome! A newbie welcoming another newbie:w00t: Johnlock is coming, Johnlock will be canon! It's already there, now it will be confirmed so that Antos can finally shut up. I don't think we'll be seeing them jumping right into bed with each other but we don't need to. As long as my babies are together without anyone trying to seperate them, I'll be happy. When that happens I'll sob like a proud mother! :wub:

• Like 7