Guest skeletonworks

C-fans still talking about Johnny's WB post yep.

The shave post by Huang Jingyu kinda overlapped with the story of Guhai & Bai Luoyin in Shangyin. But I feel this is not the first time that their real life story overlapped with Guhai & Bai Luoyin E8N2hM3.gifE8N2hM3.gifE8N2hM3.gif Some parts of the novel just coincides with Yuzhou... which pains me...

It's when Bai Luoyin returned back to Guhai because he missed him, can't sleep without him (after he left Guhai once he's fully healed) and Guhai living on alcohol for a few days can't beat to live without Bai Luoyin and didn't bother to take care of himself. Bai Luoyin then shaved Guhai's stubbles for him E8N2hM3.gifE8N2hM3.gifE8N2hM3.gif

Probably that's why Huhu drew the kitty shaving kangaroo's stubbles :wub:

Read the chapter here:

https://www.wattpad.com/269881139-addicted-the-novel-chapter-133-the-first-peaceful

Cr. @最佳妄想症患者

Spoiler

a1d8a884gw1f7hiehxhkzj20hs1fa7wh.jpg

a1d8a884gw1f7hiexwbjwj20hs1mvkjl.jpg

a1d8a884gw1f7hieyjn5yj20ku0hxq4p.jpg

a1d8a884gw1f7hiezraosj20qo0xbn7i.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this clip has been posted. It's Johnny's first trip to Baotao.

Fans from all over the world are following him what is this?! A Thai fan greeted him with "sawasdee kub" but it was a fangirl. So she's saying that so Johnny can repeat after her and Johnny did repeat after her!!!!! Sounds soooo hot! He sounds so hot speaking in any language!!! "Merci"???? Remember?? LOL. 

Then the T-fans asked him in English. I'm not sure whether she asked him "are you fine?" or "are you tired?" and he replied "yeah good" in English gawwwwwwddddd!!!!!

Then I heard a K-fan wished him something in Korean. Then a J-fan greeted him with a konnichiwa. LOL. Oh my Jingyu. One day I will randomly say to him "apa khabar?" in Malay and my voice will get caught in a fancam lol and you guys will know who's that. lol...

Spoiler

@xix19xix and the gang, thank you so much for subbing Yuzhou timeline!

For the video, you can ask narakeiko to add the credit, give link to the original video owner or something like that. And are you sure you want to make the translation public? I'm just worried other people might steal your translation and sub them themselves and claim the translation as theirs.

2 hours ago, prima13facie said:

Furthermore, Aside from auntie @sohocomo and @liesl information, such as Jupiter's upcoming entry to Libra on Sept. 9. Venus is already in Libra and will stay until the retrograde ends. These 2 planets will affect Libra and as astrologers tell,  Virgoan adjustments being made during September may be connected to a love partnership, our social lives, or a creative project.

Err... I'm pretty sure you meant @lielee and not me. :sweatingbullets: I haven't posted anything about horoscopes or astrology. pluck-moon-smiley.gif

• Like 2

Gif

Spoiler

Cr hjj2_6

BF5SzWWf.gif

aon3T67B.gif

l8rwCjSv.gif

Spoiler

Cr [眞的特想]

005FYVrXgw1f7hk6ob95ag30dc0707wi.gif

Imagine ZZ doing this meow pose to JY. Awwwwwwww

Spoiler

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr chosen1

CrgtZ5LUMAACdCk.jpg

I forget to upate

ZZ: 7/9 - NetEase livestream 12:00-13:00 (BJ time). Info here

ZZ: 7/9 -  女人FM 20:00 (BJ time). Info here

JY: 9/9 - BAZAAR Event (If i'm not wrong, JY will fly back to BJ on 9/9 and back to Baotou 10/9). Can't find that page lol

ZZ: 16/9 - 南京 forest festival 21:00 - 21:30. Info here

ZZ: 24/09 - Zebra Music Festival. Info here

ZZ has that Laneige livestream but I'm not sure when XD. Info here

Edited by bearology
Add links
  • Like 13

18 minutes ago, bearology said:

Gif

Reveal hidden contents

Cr hjj2_6

BF5SzWWf.gif

aon3T67B.gif

l8rwCjSv.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Cr [眞的特想]

005FYVrXgw1f7hk6ob95ag30dc0707wi.gif

Imagine ZZ doing this meow pose to JY. Awwwwwwww

Reveal hidden contents

Fanart

Reveal hidden contents

Cr chosen1

CrgtZ5LUMAACdCk.jpg

I forget to upate

ZZ: 7/9 - NetEase livestream 12:00-13:00 (BJ time). Info here

ZZ: 7/9 -  女人FM 20:00 (BJ time). Info here

JY: 9/9 - BAZAAR Event (If i'm not wrong, JY will fly back to BJ on 9/9 and back to Baotou 10/9)

ZZ: 16/9 - 南京 forest festival 21:00 - 21:30. Info here

ZZ: 24/09 - Zebra Music Festival. Info here

ZZ has that Laneige livestream but I'm not sure when XD. Info here

Is there anytime left for them to enjoy life together? :D

Really, I really enjoy watching History channel about Ancient Aliens and years back about the universe and there was an episode about the soundtrack of the universe or something like that but that just about it. I enjoyed watching it but didn't understand a thing! My mind totally couldn't cope with what they were saying, just like what Auntie and Prima did.

You guys (and our FBI team) are too AWESOME! My vocal is limited so even when I have like super long comment to write, since I would take some time thinking how to put the words together, I ended up not writing anything instead. All the researches and the long explanation, I would have run out of vocab if I were to write it.

But really, tho I don't, but maybe like 10%, understand, I couldn't thank you guys (ALL OF YOU!!!) enough for all those information. I will never fully understand about the planets and the signs and how they connected to YuZhou but I understand enough that the universe is on YuZhou and our side. Everything that we found out or happened around them really can't deny how the yuzhou itself wants them to be together.

So again, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I'm watching "This Promise" for the 1000000000000th times and really, I'm going to cry. I keep imagine it was YuZhou that kneeling and serving the tea, standing facing each other while listening to the other's vow and how they kiss after putting on the wedding rings on each other's finger. It was so beautiful that I felt that tug on my heart.

If someone made YuZhou fmv with this song as bmg, I swear I don't know what will happen to me after crying at the corner of my bedroom.

• Like 11

53 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

I saw this video about JY's acting hehe

cr. 上海春药
Sub: Huang Whale is going to get Golden Rooster Award (Part 1)

Reveal hidden contents

------------------

@xix19xix I think should be ok if credit. 

--------------------

JY's interview by 《Life Style》 Magazine translation
cr. 甩肉朕能靚
cr pic. 屈天鹏
Edited by bearology - Thanks so much @bearology:wub:

Reveal hidden contents

bHjNjQc.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

mGKcDIx.jpg

Eeka0Q6.jpg

xVkd4m5.jpg

@ryokise

Reveal hidden contents

l5HFP8b.jpg

Both of them have great potential (and I'm so drawn to ZZ it's ridiculous!!!) but I think that between the two of them, JY is the better actor. Sometimes, he doesn't even have to speak to convey the appropriate emotion for a particular scene. His eyes can be radiant or stern, and his face is so expressive. He can either make you feel good or apprehensive only using some subtle motions of the eyes or his face. That's how good he is. Add to that the fact that he never received formal training on how to act.

His crying is also not exaggerated (a common mistake among new actors; think about ZZ's crying scene after BHQ gets married, which honestly made me cringe) and he manages to own the stage, so to speak, with how he carries himself. 

I wish ZZ was given more chances to show his acting skills (Season 2 would've given him such opportunities) but let's hope the new film he talked about in one interview (school setting, high school again) will push through! 

• Like 13

ZZ

Spoiler

Cr [洲刊画报]

CrhBNGkVUAAUG5j.jpg

CrhBjJ2UkAAoIRg.jpg

CrhBkTwVYAAASkG.jpg

CrhBlQcVIAAz3Rc.jpg

CrhBOPGVIAA606y.jpg

Gif

Spoiler
Spoiler

Cr [爱吃鱼的鱼干]

6e9bc54fgw1f7hv5z78xzg209p09tx6p.gif

6e9bc54fgw1f7hv5wbio1g20ch0a0qv7.gif

Spoiler

Cr [棱Linggggg]

006uerjnjw1f7hyz6i1s5g30nb0ak1kx.gif

JY - Changsa airport 150816

Spoiler

Cr FlowerFlutter

Crg12l4UsAAuGm6.jpg

Crg12l7VIAAYJ-t.jpg

Crg12l5VYAEnt6-.jpg

Crg12l5VUAACA-M.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr [瑜洲制霸]

5e615563jw1f7hylvqn1qj20g80lfdiw.jpg

@xix19xix Thank you for all of your hard work and everyone involved, really looking forward to seeing the video. SW and Gashu already answered you but I also think it should be fine if you credit the OP and send/email the video link :) 

• Like 15

Guest skeletonworks

Thanks @gashupingo @bearology @ryokise for all your hard work in translating and subbing Yuzhou stuffs!

My favourite fanartist ahhhh!!! I don't know what to call her since her name is so long! I've seen these fanarts before but it's even better with translations! She always draw handsome Johnny and Zhouzhou. Almost look like the real ones. If she drew Shangyin comic, I'd definitely buy it!!!! She did draw short comic of Shangyin occasionally. Usually the angst one ^^;;

Thanks again gashu for subbing Huang Whale for the Golden Rooster Award. It's just like Yochec's No Compare No Hurt video but now the focus is on their acting and Whale totally deserved that Golden Rooster award 7z8v2qX.gif7z8v2qX.gif7z8v2qX.gif When he touched Zhouzhou, his finger always linger for a few seconds before he removed it BrCTfSI.gif Don't know whether he's really into the character or he really can't keep his hands off Zhouzhou b3AwXR6.gif

LOL JY is sooooo like me!!!!! (stop rolling your eyes Haru & Bearo!) I always lament how I'm fat while my friends scolded me and told me I'm not, but I never go on proper diet.. Just continue stuffing myself when the time comes... And I also dress the same style as him. Big loose oversize shirts... Hahahaha Roll your eyes away guyssss... 

And that shameless guy with valid reason. He knows he has such a nice voice...

I've never heard of a kangaroo leather before 7z8v2qX.gif Did you read Huhu's fancomics Johnny? The kangaroo would be sad....

@shangyinshangyin Where did you get that? If you got it from Twitter, you can just ask the Thai fans. They're very nice and will 90% answer you. We used to have Thai fans here but now not anymore I reckon. Most of them are active on Twitter and IG.

37 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

LOL JY is sooooo like me!!!!! (stop rolling your eyes Haru & Bearo!) I always lament how I'm fat while my friends scolded me and told me I'm not, but I never go on proper diet.. Just continue stuffing myself when the time comes... And I also dress the same style as him. Big loose oversize shirts... Hahahaha Roll your eyes away guyssss... 

I just came to roll my eyes.  [Groups onlookers][Groups onlookers][Groups onlookers][Groups onlookers][Groups onlookers][Groups onlookers][Groups onlookers][Groups onlookers][Groups onlookers][Groups onlookers][Groups onlookers][Groups onlookers][Groups onlookers][Groups onlookers][Groups onlookers]  a bit creepy cos I roll more for bearo too. bye~  [With feeling]

38 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

And that shameless guy with valid reason. He knows he has such a nice voice...

CAN I AGREE IT FOR THOUSAND TIMES? HIS VOICE IS SOOOOOO HOT IN ANY LANGUAGE. EVERY TIME I HEARD HIS VOICE.. I'M MELTED..    [Worship each other][Worship each other][Worship each other]

• Like 10

12 hours ago, Kyleaddicted said:

A bit random but have you ever wondered how the two kept themselves from being overly "excited down there" during the filming? 

IIRC, in BTS when JY had to grab ZZ's ahem, ZZ put a phone inside his trousers, lol. Not sure if they did that again after "being such a close friends" :phew:

6 hours ago, kyrie777 said:

Is there anytime left for them to enjoy life together? :D

Hmm. As much as I am in delulu, I think unless ZZ went to Baotou (which would fuel hysteria if caught by fans), JY and ZZ won't have that much time together until JY completed his filming agenda. But maybe this kind of relationship works for them and even keep the flame stronger and stronger? Distance makes the hearts grow fonder, they say!

Oh, thank you for translating that cute fan art about Huang JiuJiu, @gashupingo and @bearology! So cute and cute! Can't find better word lol. 

Also thank you for your hard work, @xix19xix, @lovelogic26, @prima13facie, @jlt4ever. Eng subbed video is a treasure for poor, illiterate international fans like me xD

@artemis1130 LOL, that's so many eyes rolling xD I agree with you, JY's voice is so warm and delicious to listen to. I likened his voice like dark chocolate with a bit of milk. Never get bored listening to his voice, especially his singing!

• Like 16

11 hours ago, xix19xix said:

@narakeiko, we've completed the translation of the video that organised how JY and ZZ know each other in a chronological order!!! You can start the subtitling process!!! :) 

Thanks to @lovelogic26, @prima13facie and @jlt4ever for contributing to the translation! We have done it finally!!! :)

In case, the rest of you (esp the new folks) are confused, I am referring to this video and this translation.

@narakeiko, unfortunately the person who posted the video did not answered my four emails... I am wondering if we can just upload the video again and add the subtitles according to this translation. @gashupingo and @bearology, what would be your recommendation?

Btw, @aeislaeigh, so glad to see you updating Yuzhou daily again! It's such hard work!!! You are incredible!!! You deserve 100 x :cookie:

@xix19xix maybe u can give a comment where the video was uploaded..? or we can give them the credit on our video...

I have an internship at this time, makes me really busy and tired... :bawling:

but don't worry... there is a week holiday next week... :D I'll complete it as soon as possible ^^ 

• Like 12

Thanks @gashupingo, @skeletonworks and @bearology for your advice. Erm... the problem is I don't wish to open a youtube channel. Is there anyone who is willing to adopt and work with @narakeiko on the subbing? By the way, as advised, I've included the credits right at the beginning.

@skeletonworks, I honestly feel that if someone wants to use the translation, I am more than happy. They can certainly credit us. I mean it's not just my work. It is the effort of 4 people, including @lovelogic26, @prima13facie and @jlt4ever too.  Personally, I don't even see it as plagiarism if it means more non-Chinese speaking folks get to know how they got to know each other and how their relationship developed. That is my motivation in the first place.

By the way, the video does not include events from June onwards such as the concerts of JY and ZZ and the instagram post of the white cat, etc. But I guess it at least gives us a good idea of how they know each other from Nov 2015 to May 2016.

Last but not least, when I woke up today, I suddenly remembered that I skipped a 8 seconds segment because it was unintelligible to me. The snippet is between 1:10:32 to 1:10:40. Can anyone make out what ZZ is saying then?

Update: Thanks to @prima13facie, who made the effort to listen to another video to make out what ZZ said. The translation is completed :) 

@lielee, I think I will melt if ZZ and JY sing the Promise one day...even if they sang it with a Chinese accent. :P

• Like 17

52 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Thanks @gashupingo, @skeletonworks and @bearology for your advice. Erm... the problem is I don't wish to open a youtube channel. Is there anyone who is willing to adopt and work with @narakeiko on the subbing? By the way, as advised, I've included the credits right at the beginning.

@skeletonworks, I honestly feel that if someone wants to use the translation, I am more than happy. They can certainly credit us. I mean it's not just my work. It is the effort of 4 people, including @lovelogic26, @prima13facie and @jlt4ever too.  Personally, I don't even see it as plagiarism if it means more non-Chinese speaking folks get to know how they got to know each other and how their relationship developed. That is my motivation in the first place.

By the way, the video does not include events from June onwards such as the concerts of JY and ZZ and the instagram post of the white cat, etc. But I guess it at least gives us a good idea of how they know each other from Nov 2015 to May 2016.

Last but not least, when I woke up today, I suddenly remembered that I skipped a 8 seconds segment because it was unintelligible to me. The snippet is between 1:10:32 to 1:10:40. Can anyone make out what ZZ is saying then?

@lielee, I think I will melt if ZZ and JY sing the Promise one day...even if they sang it with a Chinese accent. :P

@xix19xixi can help or try to help on sub in italian, french and spanish in case you need 

• Like 4

Hello guys! Thank you for the warm welcome. I feel like I need to catch up on a lot of things you guys have been discussing here. 

I really appreciate the links at the very first page. This is my first time joining a forum though so I'm still learning how to navigate, posting and whatnot.

I want to ask if any of you know what brand of shoes ZZ is wearing here. I've been trying to find it but I need some help lol 

Spoiler

(I can't seem to attach an image via mobile phone)

He basically wore it in the entire addicted series. I know its some designer shoes of some sort.

Also I really liked the song in the series by Teresa Teng but as I was browsing youtube for it, I found that she made a japanese cover for it which I really like. I just want to share it here. It sounds even more mellow and somber

---------------------------------------------------

I read a post about the chinese fans reasons why they think yuzhou is real. One resonated to me the most. (Sorry still dunno how to quote and tag) the fan said something like ZZ is not the type to do an "act" just for publicity regarding the sweetness between him and JY.

Now I agree to this wholeheartedly. I don't know ZZ and JY personally so I can't judge what their reasons were but I can only judge the authenticity of their interactions that I see. I guess it's one of the reasons why we became so enamoured with them. Their relationship, regardless if it is platonic or romantic, seems so pure and so innocent(?).

One example is in one of their early interview together JY had his thigh over ZZ's. Now I'm no expert in body language but I don't think that a normal male friendship would warrant such an intimate closeness. It is more intimate than a hand over a shoulder because the thigh is an erogenous zone considering its proximity to the genitals. 

JY doesn't seem to be aware he's doing it and ZZ doesn't seem to protest. 

Ahhh I'm wrecking my mind again thinking about this. I want to know the real deal so badly but at the same time I want it to be the way I imagined it to be.

How about you guys what is the crux that made you decide that there might be something more to them?

Edited by suehpec
  • Like 18

14 minutes ago, Alby Roma said:

@xix19xixi can help or try to help on sub in italian, french and spanish in case you need 

Wow. Thanks :) It took the four of us more than a month to translate the 74 minutes video. I am not sure if it is too exhausting for one person to translate into three languages... Actually, the most critical thing right now I feel is to re-upload the video with credits. Furthermore, I understand that adding subtitles is a tedious process. I am not sure if it is possible for more than one person to work on the subtitling... It is going to be exhausting work for @narakeiko.

At the same time, the subtitling can be very confusing too. Since we are translating not only the chinese sub-titles but also what were said by JY, ZZ and others. Maybe it's best for @narakeiko to work out so that we can refine the script if needed for future translation into other European languages (if you or other people are still in for it later on)

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Wow. Thanks :) It took the four of us more than a month to translate the 74 minutes video. I am not sure if it is too exhausting for one person to translate into three languages... Actually, the most critical thing right now I feel is to re-upload the video with credits. Furthermore, I understand that adding subtitles is a tedious process. I am not sure if it is possible for more than one person to work on the subtitling... It is going to be exhausting work for @narakeiko.

At the same time, the subtitling can be very confusing too. Since we are translating not only the chinese sub-titles but also what were said by JY, ZZ and others. Maybe it's best for @narakeiko to work out so that we can refine the script if needed for future translation into other European languages (if you or other people are still in for it later on)

@xix19xix agreed as usual clear if you need me just let me know ........... 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

IIRC, in BTS whcareer  JY had to grab ZZ's ahem, ZZ put a phone inside his trousers, lol. Not sure if they did that again after "being such a close friends" :phew:

Hmm. As much as I am in delulu, I think unless ZZ went to Baotou (which would fuel hysteria if caught by fans), JY and ZZ won't have that much time together until JY completed his filming agenda. But maybe this kind of relationship works for them and even keep the flame stronger and stronger? Distance makes the hearts grow fonder, they say!

Oh, thank you for translating that cute fan art about Huang JiuJiu, @gashupingo and @bearology! So cute and cute! Can't find better word lol. 

Also thank you for your hard work, @xix19xix, @lovelogic26, @prima13facie, @jlt4ever. Eng subbed video is a treasure for poor, illiterate international fans like me xD

@artemis1130 LOL, that's so many eyes rolling xD I agree with you, JY's voice is so warm and delicious to listen to. I likened his voice like dark chocolate with a bit of milk. Never get bored listening to his voice, especially his singing!

33 minutes ago, suehpec said:

Hello guys! Thank you for the warm welcome. I feel like I need to catch up on a lot of things you guys have been discussing here. 

I really appreciate the links at the very first page. This is my first time joining a forum though so I'm still learning how to navigate, posting and whatnot.

I want to ask if any of you know what brand of shoes ZZ is wearing here. I've been trying to find it but I need some help lol 

Reveal hidden contents

(I can't seem to attach an image via mobile phone)

He basically wore it in the entire addicted series. I know its some designer shoes of some sort.

Also I really liked the song in the series by Teresa Teng but as I was browsing youtube for it, I found that she made a japanese cover for it which I really like. I just want to share it here. It sounds even more mellow and somber

---------------------------------------------------

I read a post about the chinese fans reasons why they think yuzhou is real. One resonated to me the most. (Sorry still dunno how to quote and tag) the fan said something like ZZ is not the type to do an "act" just for publicity regarding the sweetness between him and JY.

Now I agree to this wholeheartedly. I don't know ZZ and JY personally so I can't judge what their reasons were but I can only judge the authenticity of their interactions that I see. I guess it's one of the reasons why we became so enamoured with them. Their relationship, regardless if it is platonic or romantic, seems so pure and so innocent(?).

One example is in one of their early interview together JY had his thigh over ZZ's. Now I'm no expert in body language but I don't think that a normal male friendship would warrant such an intimate closeness. It is more intimate than a hand over a shoulder because the thigh is an erogenous zone considering its proximity to the genitals. 

JY doesn't seem to be aware he's doing it and ZZ doesn't seem to protest. 

Ahhh I'm wrecking my mind again thinking about this. I want to know the real deal so badly but at the same time I want it to be the way I imagined it to be.

How about you guys what is the crux that made you decide that there might be something more to them?

I feel the same with u,  might be something with them,   I dont know If its just a feeling tht ive imagine or this is real yuzhou Feeling tht undirectly happen to both of them.. But i wish theres  a real feeling between this two guys, not kind a friendship but its more than a friendship.. Its oki if they want make tht relationship as secret as Long as they can be happy with it(and delusion come)... Why not?... The one thing i hope theres a miracle tht can make heroine season 2 come and aired aagain(ignore this just a hope might be cant come true)... Wish and pray the best for yuzhou future

#newbiemember here sorry if any mistake tht im telling as my opinion.. 

• Like 11