6 hours ago, sohocomo said:

18++

Reveal hidden contents

It had been a quick, meaningless thought that had started everything. Just a whim.

JingYu had seen the children’s art kit in a shop window. A cute little packaged case that had caught his eye. Crayons, markers, colored pencils, watercolors, fingerpaints. A tinge of childhood nostalgia had led him into the store to buy it. He had exited with not only the children’s case, but also some paints and brushes for WeiZhou as well.

Just because. Just a whim.

When and why JingYu had given his shoes to WeiZhou to paint he couldn’t quite remember. Maybe it had been the odd mix of concentration and happiness on WeiZhou’s face as he put splashes of color on paper. It was the same look JingYu became entranced by whenever his boyfriend sat down with his guitar and started a new song. The soul of an artist made visible. JingYu had a sudden desire to take some of that with him when he had to leave again. So his shoes became canvas.

When WeiZhou had completed his act of vandalism, he stood and stretched, JingYu’s eyes following his every movement. Lazily, WeiZhou had stepped behind where JingYu sat and draped his arms over JingYu’s shoulders. He looked at the assortment of children’s items spread on the table. Two words on all of the packaging caught his eye - ‘WASHABLE’ and ‘NON-TOXIC’. From a sheer sense of orneryness, WeiZhou grabbed a marker from the table and wrote his name on JingYu’s hand.

Once provoked, JingYu quickly grabbed for a marker himself, but not before WeiZhou sprung away out of reach. The ensuing chase around the room, taunts and threats hurled back and forth as they jumped over and around furniture in their individual bids to catch and not be caught, ended with WeiZhou pinned beneath JingYu, breathless laughter subsiding into heavy breaths of anticipation. WeiZhou drew his lip between his teeth as he slowly lifted his t-shirt up to his neck. “Sign here,” he said, pointing to his chest.

JingYu had remained frozen in a moment of contemplation. His eyes danced between WeiZhou’s and the bare skin offered to him. Slowly he had raised his hand, the tip of his tongue peeking between his lips. With definitive strokes that paused between deep intakes of breath, characters formed down WeiZhou’s breastbone: “Sacred Property of Huang JingYu.”

The smile on JingYu’s face had buzzed into WeiZhou’s veins. Fascination. Possessiveness. Devotion. Desire. WeiZhou wanted to see and know all of it. To experience all of it. He pulled his shirt over his head and spread his arms wide. “Write, JingYu. Tell me everything. Make me into a page of a book. Your book.”

Another moment of hesitant contemplation stilled JingYu. But only a moment. He had quickly gotten up, telling WeiZhou not to move as he gathered items from the table. When he returned to WeiZhou’s side, JingYu had to breathe deep and remind himself what he was doing. WeiZhou had stayed where he was, but had shed the rest of his clothing. To give JingYu more ‘paper’, more ‘page’ to express himself on.

At first JingYu wrote slowly, cautiously, questioning himself before each application of thought. The silken etch of marker on skin relaxed WeiZhou’s muscles and excited his nerves as JingYu wrote first on an arm, and then a leg, and then a line on his stomach before back to his arm. The quiet sighs and shiver of limbs gave encouragement and inspiration to JingYu. WeiZhou felt himself being covered, clothed, in the patchwork of JingYu’s writing little by little.

A burning itch overtook WeiZhou, but not from ink or paint. A searing sensation felt only in those places JingYu left untouched. His face, his lips, his neck, his hips. WeiZhou’s entire body was caressed and used by JingYu, except those portions. A groan from the frustration of flesh manifested through his lungs when JingYu withdrew his hands and stood.

“Come here,” JingYu whispered, reaching out to help WeiZhou to his feet. JingYu silently led WeiZhou into the other room, to stand in front of the mirror.  

Lines of lyric flowed down his legs and over his feet to his toes. Fragments of poetry sleeved his arms and gloved his hands. From shoulder to waist, JingYu had dressed WeiZhou in his own words of joy and jealousy and fear and love. Only in the place most apt to be covered had WeiZhou been left unhidden.

With a velvet touch of fingerpaint, JingYu had accessorized his words. Red and orange and blue and green highlighted and emphasized a character here, a line there. Ribbons of color flowed between text, decorating flesh into an illuminated page reminiscent of the work of ancient monks and scribes. A decadent love letter become spiritual scripture.

WeiZhou stared, a sudden intense shyness coming over him. Was this truly himself in the mirror? Naked yet covered. Bared yet hidden. To see with his own eyes what he had felt JingYu’s hands do produced a sudden realization of intimacy he had never understood before. WeiZhou quickly dropped his eyes to the floor as JingYu, pressing against his back, met WeiZhou’s gaze in the mirror.

“Look at me, Zhou,” was spoken softly against his ear. WeiZhou slowly lifted his eyes. “Can you read it? Do you see?”

WeiZhou could only nod his head. His breath had become shallow as JingYu’s hands warmed the skin of his hips, making it impossible for sound to leave his throat.

“I really want to break our promise and take a picture, but I won’t. There’s no way in hell I’d ever risk someone else seeing you. This is mine.”

Again, WeiZhou could only nod. JingYu’s lips on his shoulder sent fire to incinerate his thoughts and the gentle caress of JingYu’s hands on his waist forced all of the air from his lungs.

“You’ve never seen it, have you, Zhou?” JingYu whispered between small bites on WeiZhou’s ear. The reflection of his gaze locked WeiZhou’s eyes fast. “Watch. Watch why I don’t just love you, but want you.”

WeiZhou saw his own eyes fly open and lips part with a gasp as JingYu cinched an arm around his waist. The next second the world turned red around him. JingYu had finally taken hold of flesh that, since the first touch of marker to skin, had slowly flourished and swelled. WeiZhou had been using every ounce of mental strength he possessed to ignore the pulsing heat that constricted his insides, but now it was unleashed to course through his veins. He melted back against JingYu, both of them falling to their knees, a strangled moan vibrating between them.

Each stroke of JingYu’s hand caused Weizhou to shake. Fierce groans echoed as palm rolled over tip, gathering continuously flowing fluid and smearing it over iron hot flesh. WeiZhou’s head fell back against JingYu’s shoulder, his eyelids pinching closed in an effort to control himself. His head snapped up, eyes widening again when JingYu bit into his neck with force.

“Don’t close your eyes,” JingYu hoarsely breathed. “Look at yourself, Zhou. Look at how you seduce me.”

As though JingYu’s voice held some form of sorcery, WeiZhou complied without thought. The man he saw in the mirror was someone he could not recognize, though he knew it must be himself since JingYu was holding that unfamiliar person. Glassy eyes that shimmered and sparked. Quivering lips that framed a tongue darting against air. A body that heaved against mounting pleasure, flushed and shining with sweat that formed a kaleidoscope like mist colored by ink and paint. The personification of lustful abandon and wanton desire. WeiZhou shivered at his own lack of self control and turned his sight to JingYu’s reflection.

“Bed,” he groaned pleadingly, his eyes begging for even just a moment of reprieve.

JingYu’s only response was to press his body more fully against WeiZhou’s. The hand that had held WeiZhou’s waist swept over abdomen and chest, reshaping poetry and prose into abstract forms of incoherency befitting a mad man. Fingertips scraped over tautly distended nipple causing WeiZhou to cry out in protest of the lightning bolts that shot under his skin from that point.

It was too much. WeiZhou wanted to fight, to break free from the onslaught of ecstasy JingYu was sending him towards, to run away from the lewd vision of his own passion that stared back at him.  

As though bewitched, cursed, WeiZhou’s strengthless struggles only aided JingYu’s machinations. But even as he willed himself to cease his bid for flight, as though possessed, his body continued to move against JingYu defiantly. A voice filtered through the echo of WeiZhou’s own erratic breathing in his ears.

“Let go, babe. Let go for me.”

The gentle, loving whisper of that voice, like a magical incantation, swirled through WeiZhou’s body, taking control of every muscle, nerve, and cell that held him together. His eyes remained transfixed to the mirror, even as his body shuddered and spasmed in JingYu’s embrace. An erotic sight that induced wave upon wave of continuing fire, until WeiZhou finally collapsed against JingYu in surrender.

If not for JingYu’s arms cradling him tenderly, if not for JingYu’s lips moving against his neck so enticingly, WeiZhou thought he could regain his senses more quickly. Instead, he felt himself falling into another wave of need and greed faster than he could have imagined. JingYu chuckled as “more” squeaked through WeiZhou’s lips.

“Let’s clean you up first,” JingYu replied nonchalantly, chuckling again as WeiZhou’s reflection glared at him, the spark of passion in WeiZhou’s eyes becoming frustration in an instant. JingYu pulled at WeiZhou’s chin until they could look directly upon the real images of each other.

“We need to wash the marker and paint off, Zhou. You’re a mess.”

JingYu slid his thumb over WeiZhou’s lips with a slow determination. A low hum bordering on a growl shook through WeiZhou as JingYu stood, pulling WeiZhou to his feet with him. JingYu zigzagged one finger over WeiZhou’s chest, another abstract design forming on what was once a declaration of heart and soul.

“Don’t worry, Zhou. This was just foreplay. We’ll wash up,” JingYu caught WeiZhou’s eye, “then I can spend the rest of the night kissing every inch of skin on your body.”

WeiZhou shivered, anticipation striking his nerves and setting his hair on end. The wickedly devilish grin on JingYu’s face was infectious, as was the emotion with which he looked at WeiZhou.

“Is there some reason you want to do that?” WeiZhou asked, feeling a little ornery and sarcastic.

“Just because.”

Oh, what starts with a whim.

So much YES to this... great contribution!  Now let's continue with it...  :D

• Like 4

Hello every one! i am new here to this yuzhou fantasy world i have been here since one month ago scrolling and reading privately and day by day i become obsessed " addicted" with it btw many thanks to those who keep us updating and those who work hard to translate every single word without you guys we didn't feel yuzhou's sugar and we didn't become their shippers. 

Another thing, i am against same-sex relationship since my religion disapprove homosexuality as well as many other religions but this couple really drives  me crazy and leaves me confused especially after watching their BTS+interviews videos you can really fell the TRUE PURE LOVE and i believe that is the reason behind their popularity. 
Yes i ship them together but that doesn't mean i agree with same-sex relationship but basically i ship their pure true love i hope that make sense
Anyway i am vixx's fan and i heard that ZZ danced to one of vixx LR's songs "beautiful lier" 
If you haven't watch the mv you better watch.. it has BL *Boys Love* feels  ><
I am wondering why ZZ chose this song among many other popular kpop songs plus this song has no dance vibe .. Hmmm i think we already know the answer >< 

You can watch the mv here 

• Like 6

Good night from Germany I am new here but i have been reading a lot of posts. I do not consider myself a fan but rather an admirer

I would like only to write some words without offending anyone,  I enjoyed these series and the ban is a real concern,

In a recent post here somebody wrote the ban is the past. I am sorry, the ban, whichever ban is never the past and it is a shame and it is issued by a system. Considering all that irrilevant is being outside the world. I wonder how the DVD is coming out with the ban.

In another post somebody else wrote about censors arriving when gay scenes are aired in, this is, and again sorry, poorly true other chinese series or movies have been having gay scenese and no ban has been applied so I would be more cautious about this aspect.

You all believe those two main actors in love and i have been reading all evidences you have been collecting i do not know so i won't say anything i only hope you are right

I have never been watching an Asian series not even a movie i am in my 34 yrs old by the way, but i consider myself a good archivist of all is gay culture in the world

That's all. sorry if I have been too direct I am not sure I am going to write again but just could not resist to write what are my thoughts and my impression on this group.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, narakeiko said:

This makes me happy to see FengWen at the airport together :tears:

Now waiting for their two Gege to appear together... or is it too much to ask..??? :bawling:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Ah~ I miss FengWen so much! They hardly have any schedule that this thread for Addicted almost becoming a thread for YuZhou. Tho I don't mind they relationship is like YuZhou, but I am fine if they are just best friends (try and say that YuZhou, I will hunt you guys down!)

How Wen put his hand on Feng's thigh... I melt~ 

I miss FengWen so much!

• Like 8

@moongirl999, thanks for sharing. I often think that this is the biggest hurdle we face in the acceptance of the possibility of same-sex relationship. I respect your religious beliefs especially since I feel that religion has helped many people lead fulfilling lives. At the same time, I know a Jesuit who shared with me that religious scriptures are open to interpretation in light of new discoveries and knowledge. It is never dogmatic which explains why there are so many different sects within any religious group. Already we know many churches and a few Muslim sects beginning to accept homosexual members, or are at least tolerant (just like the current Pope). I like to thank you for being willing to see that there is love between them and being honest with how you feel. I guess we will leave it to whoever we believe as the divine to judge whether they are deserving or not of a good afterlife. Personally, I don't think judging how moral others are is within the realm of man? By the way, I am atheist so it's okay if you take it with a pinch of salt.

@germanknight, in the same light, your assumption appears to be that the Chinese will never change. It could be true that it is harder for an authoritarian regime to shift gears but Chinese are also known to be nimble and flexible. The younger generation are far more open too. If anything, the censorship is not dogmatic too but Chinese don't like direct confrontation. The ban is not for life. It will be lifted one day but don't expect them to issue an apology or succumb to public protest. The more one protest, the more hardline they become. Instead, I feel that we need to appeal to their ego and rational mind - to paint why allowing this would be good for them. The more they hear such messages, the more likely they will seriously consider the possibility. I think this is one huge difference between Western and Eastern culture. By the way, gay culture cannot be separated from the bigger socio-cultural context it is in. Similarly to affect change, you cannot disregard the culture and assume that what has worked in the West will work in other places. 

• Like 14

12 hours ago, bearology said:

Hi there,

I just 'forced' Gashu to give me a tutorial for this :lol:. Thank you Gash to the u, you know I love you right :D

Zhouzhou Netease Yo!Idol! livestream 12.00 pm  (link Netease news app )

Download the Netease news app, then click on this link, then click on this 立即打开 and you will see this

Hide contents

VN7ghm7.jpg

You can see people commenting here

LVZfdX1.jpg

That's the livestream. Hit on that alarm icon. Then if you want to find it again, click on that bottom right hand corner icon, then the alarm icon 

Hide contents

cmjd8z8.jpg

You will see ZZ's livestream, the second one with underneath that orange icon

Reveal hidden contents

qTsWkve.jpg

I hope this makes sense to you :sweatingbullets:

Thank you for bearology and gashu for tutorialll love u guysss :*

• Like 2

@bearology Aye, Aye. Agreed with you...lets support and spazz about the boys both individually and separately. Whatever has happened, happened. The boys have moved on and try to forge their careers and as their fans, our support is crucial and essential. Certainly 'Addicted' will be a part of our lives as theirs. Until the day they formally denounce the show, I will still believe in them. 

@xix19xixyou put it down very eloquently. Somehow, I feel some of our soompiers have a 'us against them' mentality. What good will it do for the boys if we put on that stance? We must understand we all come from different parts of the world and with that, our own assumptions, beliefs and cultures. To change a law, a rule is easy but to shift beliefs and cultures are most difficult. Yet, we can see something emerging through all these...people are starting to question and starting to ask.

@germanknight When we meant the ban is the past, we mean ( and I hope I am right in this) to look beyond the ban. The ban exists...whether it is real or not, and I for one rather look ahead for what is out there for the boys and support them, then to go back to,the ban time and again, because I cannot do anything about the ban. Sure, we can talk about it but why not spend our time on the future? If the boys have enough power and standing in the future, who can stop them from standing on the same stage. You know, because of the ban, the boys experienced something so personal and so life-changing, that I hope they will cherish whatever they have and around them.

Apologies to all for my rambling but Guess it is a moody Wednesday after all...

• Like 13

8 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

reminds me of this compilation of Johnny being so proper, so refined. The way he neatly fold his shirt. The way his clothes are neatly arranged in his luggage. The way he arranges stuff is just...

I can imagine if Johnny & Zhouzhou are really a couple, Johnny would be the one who would do all the household chores (while Kitty busy playing games) just like Guhai & Bai Luoyin and just like all the fanarts. Zhouzhou wouldn't really care about this kind of stuffs cuz he's just too careless and busy gaming. That's why he needs someone like Johnny who defined himself as the protector... LOL.

Interestingly, there is a thread elsewhere discussing something similar to this . Base on the comments, the general consensuses there is ZZ will have to step up and pull in his weight as JY prefers to date women that are older than him as it is. And ZZ,with his strong sense of pride, will want to prove he is more than capable of taking care of himself,  and even JY.  

• Like 8

14 hours ago, xix19xix said:

This portion of the finale of the relatively popular show "Love O2O" made it through the censors.

The actors are not the leads but it is surprising that they are able to act out the scene without the censors intervening. It is shown on Jiangsu and Dongfang satellite tv stations. NOT just on the web.

In summary, KO (the guy carrying some groceries) budges in without an invitation into the new home of the guy whose name sounds like Beauty. He has made a shopping list and then they shop cookware together. He then cooks for him and at the end of the meal tells Beauty that he wants to move in with him. He will be responsible for all the chores...

There is already a thread on Love O2O so the only reason why I posted this here is because this is obviously a gay scene. It makes the ban on JY and ZZ ever more intriguing.

@xix19xixBut one could say that it is because the show do not have any kissing scenes unlike addicted. 

On the CJD's life as fujoshi is complete, it was from her wechat i believe. But i thought it was posted after the 3rd april (or was it 4 march?) airport incident? It was because of it, thats why cjd posted that...

Fan art

Spoiler

Cr _woojoo_

CrrwzMXUMAA0Zl_.jpg

Random YZ. JY's LED ad boards for his "Pangolin Protection" and ZZ's poster for Zebra Music Festival

Spoiler

Cr CEPF穿山甲保护项目

CruLHZRUkAA9Lct.jpg

CruLHZYUIAQzkKg.jpg

CrtoNIZUMAAbqBb.jpg

CruIi1GUkAAQ59V.jpg

Cr BellvitiaA Twitter

CrtyZJ9VMAAgwvx.jpg

JY - Baotou

Spoiler

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZZ today @ryokise especially for you :lol: @skeletonworks black hair :D 

Spoiler

Cr on pic

CruPS71UMAAKixh.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [主持人]Flash

2ff2e6e3cb173e442937299.jpg

3e78df681c3e6893b44f565.jpg

3b4819ab87ca0e1bf7981c4.jpg

CruPULrVYAAZk3x.jpg

CruPU1TUMAASC-Z.jpg

Spoiler

Cr CaTimmy

006ql3vqjw1f7kvwelvnrj31on2lj4qp.jpg

• Like 15

@KKmegan hmmm...just wondering what it meant by Johnny prefers to date older women? Cos he likes that they are more mature than him or the connotation that an older person will naturally takes care of him? Cos ZZ will never be able to be older than Johnny...haaaa.

For me, ZZ is certainly capable of taking care of himself and others...evident by the various bts. He even knows how to knit a scarf! How many males can do that? 

I think it is great if Zz and JY complement each other, one neat and one Erm maybe not so, one likes Weibo and one likes gaming...I would not want ZZ to change himself to suit the other person Nor for JY to change either. 

• Like 5

ZZ said he still has a bit of muscles left LOL. ZZ didn't update his weibo and disappeared because he's busy with school and with personal work. ZZ wants to have time for his personal purposes. Translated by fuu 

Spoiler

Cr ent.163.com

CruW_fxVMAAOLKc.jpg

CruW4NUUkAEzXtS.jpg

CruW4NcUEAAZsiX.jpg

CruW_frUsAEJIcH.jpg

Spoiler

Cr LH_许魏洲初心站

CruWl8VUAAQ-WbX.jpg

CruWn3OUIAAb2cA.jpg

• Like 15