I hope the DVD will contain the uncut uncut uncut version of the uncut version.

I hope the DVD will contain THIS SCENE because THIS has been driving me crazy for a long time!! screaming-smiley.gif GIVE ME THIS SCENE!!

Spoiler

L00HVTE.jpg

If you're curious where this pic is coming from, this scene is actually included in the trailer (around 0:23).

Why oh why would you put it in the trailer but not in the actual episodes (not even in the uncut version)! :crazy:

GIVE ME THIS SCENE!! screaming-smiley.gifAnd give me the Shuhei scenes as well since I know those scenes must have been filmed already since they already hired such a pretty actress to play Shuhei.

Oh and please give me also the uncut-close-up-to-the-face-not-the-car-dammit-who-cares-about-the-car-hot-sweaty-oh-yeah-drool-holy-sh't uncut uncut uncut version of the car scene! :w00t:

Because... that can't be it, right? Pfft... come on. The uncut version of the car scene is so disappointing. There must be more than that.

To remind you of the disappointing uncut car scene. :crazy:

Spoiler

The first time I saw this I was like... that's it? :crazy: The BTS is waaay better than this. Tsk. <_<

• Like 22

@charlie10This is the road that links North West Italy with the french coast, despite on Instagram the name is not really on the sign but i presume this has relation simply with the word deviation that except the accent are written similar in french and English he has chosen a deviated (another way of living) what puzzled me  that this photo has been most probably taken when he did the photo service hence he has been choosing this specific photo among others in thst specific moment to underline that he has finally decided to start a different path from others. 

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, liesl said:

I hope the DVD will contain the uncut uncut uncut version of the uncut version.

I hope the DVD will contain THIS SCENE because THIS has been driving me crazy for a long time!! screaming-smiley.gif GIVE ME THIS SCENE!!

Hide contents

L00HVTE.jpg

If you're curious where this pic is coming from, this scene is actually included in the trailer (around 0:23).

Why oh why would you put it in the trailer but not in the episodes (not even in the uncut version)! :crazy:

GIVE ME THIS SCENE!! screaming-smiley.gif

I agree - we want ALL the footage... LOL.

It's so interesting to me how a trailer can be made that imparts such a difference in character to the resulting film/series. I feel like that trailer portrays Gu Hai so much more brutish and mean then he came off in the show. Or was the show cut to soften his image? (I watched the series that's hosted on viki.com - which has the uncut scene of BLY carrying GH to bed and then making out with him, so I don't think I watched a heavily edited version.)

I'm even more excited for the higher quality footage. I don't care if it's not subbed in English, I could watch this all day and know exactly the dialogue... :wub:

• Like 9

12 hours ago, bearology said:

JY IG update

CrRZ-7lUsAEwk5P.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

CrRZte7VMAEf0_B.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Cr [时装LOFFICIEL杂志]

CrRQsInUkAA2Yhk.jpg

CrRQtKkUkAAy52L.jpg

CrRRJlWVYAAfSki.jpg

CrRRLuKUEAAttm0.jpg

CrRRKogVUAIQ5I7.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

LOL JY tagged himself again

ZZ - L'Officiel Magazine

Edit: L'Officiel clip here

So JY is in Europe. Isn't ZZ the one who wants to go in a small country in Europe? Any news from ZZ? Are they together or it's just ZZ who posted the pic on instagram and tagged JY? So many questions... lolz

• Like 2

JY - what is this? :blink: 薇爱摄影studio weibo update

Spoiler

Cr [薇爱摄影studio]

風度翩翩,氣宇不凡,英俊瀟洒,帥氣十足 |黃景瑜| Photo by vlove @Johnny黃景瑜 http://t.cn/R2Wx8mr

CrUcoP3UEAkR_C5.jpg

From this photoshoot?

CrUfqlYVYAA06Kz.jpg

YZ gifs

Spoiler

Cr 墨小虾xx

c81cc374jw1f7ehwltsipg20b406o7wi.gif

c81cc374jw1f7ehwtiwgzg20b406o7wi.gif

c81cc374jw1f7ehx1s5brg206o0b47wi.gif

c81cc374jw1f7ehx9md2wg206o0b47wi.gif

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr [深海鲸鱼只为洲]

CrR4NmJUEAAUHDf.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [想想我就受不了]

CrR5MJfVIAASpm9.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr chosen1

CrRkCPKVUAEry9c.jpg

Spoiler

Cr murmur______6

CrR3IYWVYAESw6W.jpg

CrR3IYWUIAABOR8.jpg

Throwback

Spoiler

Cr [鲸鱼的邓邓]

7570bfeagw1f7egjlf9vjj20mo0kuq6s.jpg

ZZ - Light ShangHai 130816

Spoiler

Cr RedMoon9294

CrSNA-KUIAA25uS.jpg

CrSNG1JVUAAyD9l.jpg

CrSNG0PUkAAT2ZN.jpg

CrSNA-KUIAA25uS.jpg

CrSNA-LUsAAlvDE.jpg

CrSNA-IVYAAdz2o.jpg

@skeletonworks I don't know about keen eyes *cough*ring*cough* but you definitely have sixth sense for JY lol. Always managed to summon you from work especially when it comes to JY B)

@raven83 JY is not in Europe, he's in Baotou filming atm :) 

• Like 15

ZZ - Laneige weibo update. Secret guest livestream. Not sure when though, it says from 2-25/9

Spoiler

CrUpl2wUkAEQLIf.jpg

CrUpmQuUsAAgkCr.jpg

Random YZ

Spoiler

Cr [棱Linggggg]

CrU4FuZUMAAFCfm.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr [今天又说梦话惹]

CrU2wN9UsAA-Dk6.jpg

CrU2xMFUEAASlZy.jpg

CrU2Pj7UsAA9DxD.jpg

CrU2dJ6VIAE7OHN.jpg

Edit: According to this, link here <南京 forest festival>, ZZ will perform on 16/9 from 21:00 - 21:30. 

Spoiler

CnTi3tDVIAQdqYe.jpg

Edited by bearology
  • Like 15

JY _ Johnny_wears_what. Hm, I see gold :rolleyes:

Spoiler

CrVLlh7UIAAuHWC.jpg

Cr on pic

CrVLlhyUMAAHwQw.jpg

ShangYin DVD - No.1 bestseller DVD in books.com.tw (comparing to mainland drama DVD or just DVD in general - if Google is right). I am not surprised though. How long have we all waited for this? However, this shows that ShangYin has a huge international fan base though.

Spoiler

wzWkjaJ.png

nSQRYfu.png

ZZ - Light ShenZhen 170716. Everytime I watch this, my heart meltsssss

Spoiler

Phone Wallpaper

Spoiler

Cr maruyam101

CrVLgtxUEAAc7w0.jpg

CrVLgtFUkAAw71d.jpg

Youku weibo update. Translated by fuu. "school already started! For this back to school season, where do you wanna sit?" Now, let's spot YZ :D *Youku - another CPF lol*

Spoiler

Cr fuucuncui

BVXfuXh.jpg

• Like 14

55 minutes ago, bearology said:

Youku weibo update. Translated by fuu. "school already started! For this back to school season, where do you wanna sit?" Now, let's spot YZ :D *Youku - another CPF lol*

Hide contents

Cr fuucuncui

BVXfuXh.jpg

@bearology Are they next to each other in the row with seat 23?? (Really do need to get my eyes checked, as if I don't have enough problems with Chinese characters in the first place) If that is them, I claim seat 28!! Prime vantage point for intense scientific study!

• Like 14

On 12/08/2016 at 3:15 PM, Alby Roma said:

Finally i wrote it https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/上瘾-addicted-striking-shaking-up-europe-alberto-correra?trk=pulse_spock-articles hope it helps at least this was and is my idea. Thank you for challenging me, critics and so on without you i could not write I see in your posts a lot of suffering and i understand. In my country (Italy) only recently we have gay weddings, pension, housing, retirement going from one to another despite gender, but we fight for it. The author of this book is a genius because he goes over, just imagine solider in a gay wedding in China, a dream that will become reality i am sure but you, we need to make this happens. I will follow this forum as long as it will exist if you allow me of course. I live in Asia since long time and i have learnt a lot from most of you but it is important to act. I do not know if in the real life these 2 guys are in love, you know that better than me but despite that we need to support them and if really they are in love there are no BANS love is love goes over obstacles and bans, i can guarantee this on my personal life. Thanks a lot again 

Great article Alby Roma, thumbs up for you..::))..  Anyone with the same 'passion' 'love & support' for ShangYin & our two adorable boys HJY&XWZ as us is MOST WELCOME here in this dedicated YuZhou Soompi family ;)).. Your article is really good and I'm sure it'll attract so much more people's attention and support outside of China for the series and in particular for our two incredible boys YuZhou..  Although however..& whatever..  we hope and pray that our two boys CAN and WILL continue to move on 'peacefully' 'smoothly' and 'greater successfully' without further obstacles/complications of any..   But certainly, ALL SUPPORT & 'HELPING HEARTS' for YUZHOU are much appreciated ;))..  I'm a 'slow' one here in this fandom, forever behind everyone with reading etc lol..  I'm sure you're enjoying yourself here very much Alby Roma and everyone's who's a newbie haha..  Aren't we glad to have this YuZhou family..?!.. Thankyou everyone :))).. Big hugs..xx.. 

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

@bearology Are they next to each other in the row with seat 23?? (Really do need to get my eyes checked, as if I don't have enough problems with Chinese characters in the first place) If that is them, I claim seat 28!! Prime vantage point for intense scientific study!

*Clap clap clap* I claim seat 27. I was torn between 23 and 27 but 23, I won't be able to see ZZ or their interactions. You got the best seat there auntie :lol:

• Like 9

46 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

I'll claim seat 20 and put huge mirror in front of my desk. For scientific observation, lol.

When will JY go out from Baotou? I am running low on sugars here. If he is going to stay longer, please upload a song at Changba or something -_- 

ZZ too! He should release his delulu-inducing 3 mil welfare video already! :huh:

• Like 13

59 minutes ago, lovehaiyin said:

Great article Alby Roma, thumbs up for you..::))..  Anyone with the same 'passion' 'love & support' for ShangYin & our two adorable boys HJY&XWZ as us is MOST WELCOME here in this dedicated YuZhou Soompi family ;)).. Your article is really good and I'm sure it'll attract so much more people's attention and support outside of China for the series and in particular for our two incredible boys YuZhou..  Although however..& whatever..  we hope and pray that our two boys CAN and WILL continue to move on 'peacefully' 'smoothly' and 'greater successfully' without further obstacles/complications of any..   But certainly, ALL SUPPORT & 'HELPING HEARTS' for YUZHOU are much appreciated ;))..  I'm a 'slow' one here in this fandom, forever behind everyone with reading etc lol..  I'm sure you're enjoying yourself here very much Alby Roma and everyone's who's a newbie haha..  Aren't we glad to have this YuZhou family..?!.. Thankyou everyone :))).. Big hugs..xx.. 

@lovehaiyinThanks a lot really appreciated I really hope those 2 smart guys can have a great success. and much more  I really wish to see them together back again even for few minutes they do deserve it. Banning a movie or series I can understand, banning people i cannot and i will never accept it. It will take decades to see another Asian series breaking the west part of the world, hence for sure my support is endless above all under a merely human right point of view. Be sure out there we have quite a large number of people hardly working, some silently trying at least to ease the ban what it is hard but we all need to be consistent and persistent. 

• Like 7

ZZ - NetEase livestream September 7 from 12:00 - 13:00. Livestream link here

Translated by @gashupingo

【Exclusive fan recruits】
Live
Yo! Idol
7th Sept 12-1pm
XWZ at Netease News waiting for you
Come and drink afternoon tea together

Netease News livestream variety show 《Yo! Idol》 heavyweight launching! At the first episode, we will welcome popularity burst male god XuWeiZhou! What? Heard that can go on site to eat and play games with ZZ?! What are you wating for? Share and write down what you want to say to ZZ, we will pick 3 lucky fans to go on site, face to face with "idol", listen to ZZ disclosing his "sweet sour spicy bitter" experience  since the time of his debut to you.
XWZ is waiting for you at Netease yo!

Spoiler

CrWKcZPVUAEx_n9.jpg

CrWKOfiUIAAocCv.jpg

CrWKPQFUAAAjLP0.jpg

YZ gif

Spoiler

Cr [糖柚子YY]

8ec56decjw1f7ffqll15fg20cc06y1ky.gif

Spoiler

Cr [瑜洲制霸]

5e615563jw1f7fjpc5awig20900c3npd.gif

YZ Schedule we know so far

ZZ: 7/9 - NetEase livestream

JY: 9/9 - BAZAAR Event (If i'm not wrong, JY will fly back to BJ on 9/9 and back to Baotou 10/9)

ZZ: 16/9 - 南京 forest festival 21:00 - 21:30

ZZ: 24/09 - Zebra Music Festival

ZZ has that Laneige livestream but I'm not sure when XD

@Alby Roma Livestream starts on Sep 7 12:00 - 13:00 (BJ time) as per translation so it's not going to work now.

• Like 14

35 minutes ago, bearology said:

ZZ - NetEase livestream September 7 from 12:00 - 13:00. Livestream link here

Translated by @gashupingo

【Exclusive fan recruits】
Live
Yo! Idol
7th Sept 12-1pm
XWZ at Netease News waiting for you
Come and drink afternoon tea together

Netease News livestream variety show 《Yo! Idol》 heavyweight launching! At the first episode, we will welcome popularity burst male god XuWeiZhou! What? Heard that can go on site to eat and play games with ZZ?! What are you wating for? Share and write down what you want to say to ZZ, we will pick 3 lucky fans to go on site, face to face with "idol", listen to ZZ disclosing his "sweet sour spicy bitter" experience  since the time of his debut to you.
XWZ is waiting for you at Netease yo!

Hide contents

CrWKcZPVUAEx_n9.jpg

CrWKOfiUIAAocCv.jpg

CrWKPQFUAAAjLP0.jpg

YZ gif

Hide contents

Cr [糖柚子YY]

8ec56decjw1f7ffqll15fg20cc06y1ky.gif

Hide contents

Cr [瑜洲制霸]

5e615563jw1f7fjpc5awig20900c3npd.gif

YZ Schedule we know so far

ZZ: 7/9 - NetEase livestream

JY: 9/9 - BAZAAR Event (If i'm not wrong, JY will fly back to BJ on 9/9 and back to Baotou 10/9)

ZZ: 16/9 - 南京 forest festival 21:00 - 21:30

ZZ: 24/09 - Zebra Music Festival

ZZ has that Laneige livestream but I'm not sure when XD

@bearology Ok thanks for the answer usually goes in a blank page but apparently it is not the case. Thank you

Good news, guys! You can now pre-order the DVD in YesAsia

Has someone posted this before? If not then.... here's the link! :D

YesAsia Global (other parts of the world)

http://www.yesasia.com/global/addiction-dvd-ep-1-15-end-taiwan-version/1052956038-0-0-0-en/info.html

YesAsia North America (U.S. and Canada only)

:warning: Order here if you're from U.S. or Canada

http://www.yesasia.com/us/addiction-dvd-ep-1-15-end-taiwan-version/1052956038-0-0-0-en/info.html

Personally I love YesAsia better since I'm quite uncomfortable making an order and payment without understanding fully what I'm doing/clicking. :crazy: (Also there's free shipping for orders over $39 in YesAsia! Since the DVD already costs $30, just choose something that costs at least $9 to get free shipping.)

However I think YesAsia will take a much longer time to ship the DVD than by ordering it directly from taiwanese websites. Also the DVD seems to cost more? :huh:

Hmm... the choice is yours!

• Like 12

ZZ: Shanghai Concert:

Spoiler

CrSVI3OVMAAFEiZ.jpg

Spoiler

CrTzbXWWIAEB2Xm.jpg

Spoiler

CrTM200UMAcZqzJ.jpg

Spoiler

CrT_g7_WAAAXH0k.jpg

Spoiler

CrT_g8IWgAAhB8V.jpg

Spoiler

CrT_g8AXYAAAfre.jpg

Spoiler

CrSU3Q2UkAAYRLf.jpgCrSU3Q2VUAAhWb_.jpgCrSU3RHVUAAUu-o.jpg

More ZZ:

Spoiler

CrWUcrYUEAAZFut.jpg

Spoiler

CrV4EytUIAANhPd.jpg

Throwback: ZZ so cute:

Spoiler

Spoiler

CrVseKKUIAAPkMP.jpgCrVseIeVUAAF0MV.jpg

Translation of a part of OK! Magazine's article on ZZ: by  Numtaany  on Twitter:

Spoiler

CrVFFg8UMAAta6k.jpgCrVFFD3UsAIEyjE.jpgCrVFFT2UMAQZgrQ.jpgCrVFFTrVMAA8Oy1.jpg