1 hour ago, baw74 said:

Hmm it's looking like I can't order it since its a preorder item, and the overseas checkout won't account for that. Anyone else in the U.S. seeing that?

Haven't seen that yet, but still can't get pass the cart to access any further. The page keeps kicking me out and sending me somewhere else. Had this same issue when I tried to order ZZ Light Album and the Addicted OST. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, bearology said:

OMG. If you want to see YZ, link here. Second picture from top, scroll to the right.

See the first photo of JY? Keep scrolling! See the second photo of JY? And guess who is next after that :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry, I'm so desperate lol.

Ok! Instyle team is totally YuZhou shipper.

I've been replaying Sam and Casey's "This Promise" mv and really hoping that YuZhou will end up like them. The wedding was so beautiful with their friends and families and they looked so happy and Casey cried when Sam said his vow, just like Hai when Yin said he loves him on their wedding day, which in my head had YuZhou's faces on them. Because HaiYin is YuZhou and YuZhou is real-life HaiYin.

I am going to be super delulu on your b'day, bb kitten. Just wait for it!

• Like 11

Deviation: the act of departing from an established course or accepted standard

Why posting something that was taken a few months ago now?

Why tagging yourself?

Why that picture?

Why IG?

It's the beginning of September.

On 7/13/2016 at 10:30 PM, sohocomo said:

Both horoscopes make specific mention of Jupiter. The fact that in September Jupiter moves into ZZ's Sun sign Libra, and JY's Jupiter is in Libra in his personal chart (and Jupiter is the ruling planet of Sagittarius), honestly, gets me a bit giddy...I'm not sure I can state it clearly, but I'll try. Jupiter is said to be the "lucky charm" planet. Where Jupiter falls in someone's chart shows what kind of good fortune and inner self they have. When Jupiter enters one's Sun sign is usually considered to bring about a time of good fortune and self-awareness for that person. With JY's Jupiter being in Libra, when the planet enters that sign in September, it will strengthen the effect it has in JY's chart, those traits will become more pronounced. So, basically, when Jupiter enters Libra in September, JY & ZZ's fortunes and inner selves will be more harmonious and in synch (is that even possible!?!?) and will be through October of NEXT YEAR!! (when Jupiter moves into Scorpio, which is where it falls in ZZ's personal chart).

• Like 12

Tomorrow i am travelling to China, Chengdu area with my parents. I know i have a wishful thinking to wish that i can see either one of them...:w00t::lol:

Even not able to meet them.. but at least going there which is their home country makes me feel happy and excited... 

Sharing old fancam..been repeating simple love from ZZ's Shanghai concert and than this was recommended from youtube...lol

CR: Team Não Tàn

Spoiler

• Like 14

12 hours ago, filmlore46 said:

Haven't seen that yet, but still can't get pass the cart to access any further. The page keeps kicking me out and sending me somewhere else. Had this same issue when I tried to order ZZ Light Album and the Addicted OST. 

@filmlore46

Ok update:  I was able to order it. Last night I was trying on my iPad, but this morning I tried on my computer.  I use the Chrome web browser, and use the Google Translate feature to assist in translating the order pages. However, the guide from @izziehudson here was a huge help.

If you're in the US, the cost will roughly total $28.43. That's $19.78 for the DVD, and $8.66 shipping (to SF, CA). (I also used a credit card that has zero foreign transaction fees, not sure if that mattered here.)

@kyrie777 - So.......there are ways around the region code. ;) But I'm hoping there will be an effort somewhere to rip/translate the series in a better quality. I figure if I own the DVDs themselves, I'll be covered when/if I can download the ripped/translated version later. Edit: I also wanted to support those who made the show.

Edit #2: My credit card banks Security and Fraud Protection just called to confirm I did indeed make a purchase from a Taiwanese book store today. :blush:

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, baw74 said:

@filmlore46

Ok update:  I was able to order it. Last night I was trying on my iPad, but this morning I tried on my computer.  I use the Chrome web browser, and use the Google Translate feature to assist in translating the order pages. However, the guide from @izziehudson here was a huge help.

If you're in the US, the cost will roughly total $28.43. That's $19.78 for the DVD, and $8.66 shipping (to SF, CA). (I also used a credit card that has zero foreign transaction fees, not sure if that mattered here.)

Thank you @baw74 for updating me. Maybe this attempt will be successful. Here's hoping, because I had zero luck using that site previously. (book.com.tw)

• Like 6

3 hours ago, bearology said:

JY IG update

Spoiler

CrRZ-7lUsAEwk5P.jpg

LOL JY tagged himself again

I had the same thought as you, @lielee.

Johnny maybe isn't good enough at English (and French ) for this - or is he? But my first thought seeing this photo is that deviation in English means it's something which is different from the norm.

The sign means the road to Nice is temporarily changed, you have to do a little detour.

So, is he saying he deviates from the norm or that he's taken a road which isn't the ordinary one?

I realise I'm over analysing this. JY's IG-updates always make me scratch my head, filled with mystery the way they are. It's not impossible he - like most people - just thinks Nice is a funny name on a city. However, why post a photo of a signpost? It's not pretty or special in any way. It's really kind of dull. So that would suggest he wants to convey something more.

Or just LOVES signposts.  Who knows? The mystery of JY's brain continues.

@baw74 - I agree it's a pretty photo as far as colours and angle and such goes. But it's still just a pretty photo of a pretty dull signpost... ;) 

• Like 22

7 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

I had the same thought as you, @lielee.

Johnny maybe isn't good enough at English (and French ) for this - or is he? But my first thought seeing this photo is that deviation in English means it's something which is different from the norm.

The sign means the road to Nice is temporarily changed, you have to do a little detour.

So, is he saying he deviates from the norm or that he's taken a road which isn't the ordinary one?

I realise I'm over analysing this. JY's IG-updates always make me scratch my head, filled with mystery the way they are. It's not impossible he - like most people - just thinks Nice is a funny name on a city. However, why post a photo of a signpost? It's not pretty or special in any way. It's really kind of dull. So that would suggest he wants to convey something more.

Or just LOVES signposts.  Who knows? The mystery of JY's brain continues.

Yeah, much the same thoughts here -- especially the thinking on the meaning of 'deviation' and taking an alternate road. Looking at the photo as it is - it's a nice photo. And it's common for aspiring photographers to constantly take pics to hone their "eye". But I can't help but wonder -- we all know HJY has a playful personality. I can totally see him sitting in his room, perhaps a bit tipsy, and deciding to post this, tag it, and try to write English -- all to mess with everyone. I know I would think it would be a riot to do that...

The horoscope analysis that @lielee posted is also interesting, in an entertaining way.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, lielee said:

Why tagging yourself?

Why that picture?

Why IG?

It is not only the deviation that atrackted my attention. But also the big NICE underneath...  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, lielee said:

Why tagging yourself?

Why that picture?

Why IG?

It was ZhouMeow playing with HuangWhale's IG #delulu

Anyway, thank you @izziehudson for providing us with how to order Addicted merch. The previous order from books.tw went smoothly so I hope I can order the DVD without problem! :w00t:

• Like 13

Guest skeletonworks

11 hours ago, bearology said:

JY - LifeStyle Magazine :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: 

Hide contents

Cr 屈天鹏

CrP8v_rUAAEXtgJ.jpgCrP8xdVVMAELyJS.jpg

CrP8vV5VYAAYXPK.jpg

CrP83_eVUAEaCb1.jpg

CrP82t6VMAANFr7.jpg

CrP81bQVUAAtHWY.jpg

JY gifs

Hide contents

Cr [瑜洲制霸]

5e615563jw1f7dyrr3r2yg20o60dpqvd.gif

5e615563jw1f7dys4icrkg20mi0cpqvc.gif

5e615563jw1f7dyrc4la1g20gm09ke84.gif

ZZ - New Poster for Zebra Music Festival. According to this, ZZ will perform on 24/9, second last after SNH48.

Hide contents

CrQCY6yUEAAdgTG.jpg

Cr foryou_zz

CrQCY6wUkAAxiQL.jpg

Why my baby Whale look so hot??? Always make me want to faint! And how coincidence it is for Zhouzhou to sing second last just like Johnny in Yaya concert. Hope there is a live streaming like last time (I mean Johnny's Yaya concert ;)). I wonder what he's gonna sing. Simple Love? :-D Another Jay Chou's song?

9 hours ago, Kyleaddicted said:

Now that there's a little lull in the ZhouYu cruise, we should keep the fire of our obsession burning by listing down the things we like most/ miss most about Addicted/ShangYin! It would be interesting to see everyone's responses! ^_^

ZHOUYU?? Did you just say ZHOUYU??? :P I'd love to write about this but it's already 3 am and there's so much to write about this T_T Maybe I'll take a rain check on this and write it on weekends. 

5 hours ago, bearology said:

JY IG update

Spoiler

CrRZ-7lUsAEwk5P.jpg

LOL JY tagged himself again

Reveal hidden contents

CrRZte7VMAEf0_B.jpg

ZZ - L'Officiel Magazine

Reveal hidden contents

Cr [时装LOFFICIEL杂志]

CrRQsInUkAA2Yhk.jpg

CrRQtKkUkAAy52L.jpg

CrRRJlWVYAAfSki.jpg

CrRRLuKUEAAttm0.jpg

CrRRKogVUAIQ5I7.jpg

Edit: L'Officiel clip here

Reveal hidden contents

On the surface, when I first saw Johnny's recent IG update was like:

He's so narcissistic upon reading his caption. Look at the photo. So pretty!!! Johnny has always have a keen interest in photography. I particularly like this recent photo he uploaded. Nice angle, bright colourful photo. And ooooh he tagged himself. Why he tagged himself so strange. Is this really him or is this the deed by a certain kitty? Then Bearo said he tagged himself after the word "NICE" to match his caption. Keen eyes you got Bearo (I got keen eyes too especially when it comes to Whale but I was at work at that time cannot pay much attention). He's been posting quite a lot these days on IG. I thought he must have been lonely or bored in that hotel room all alone. Poor baby. Kinda agree with @baw74 that he could be drinking wine or something, bored, surfed weibo, done surfed weibo, surfed IG lol. It's so like him to be witty and post something like this. 

Then come to Soompi, I am brought back to the delulu land. Hugs you guys hahahaha.

And if you go to this WB post, the OP said that Monaco, Nice & Beausoleil Roquebrune are all at the beach or something like that. Near the SEA. Maybe he posted something like this after reading Zhouzhou's Q&A from OK!Magazine. Maybe @charlie10 is right that there could be some hidden meaning behind it ;) This is Johnny we're talking about. It's always double meaning :-) 

http://www.weibo.com/1931548250/E6iNcELqx?type=repost#_rnd1472757330047

6 hours ago, may said:

Tomorrow i am travelling to China, Chengdu area with my parents. I know i have a wishful thinking to wish that i can see either one of them...:w00t::lol:

Even not able to meet them.. but at least going there which is their home country makes me feel happy and excited... 

Sharing old fancam..been repeating simple love from ZZ's Shanghai concert and than this was recommended from youtube...lol

CR: Team Não Tàn

Hide contents

@mayThis video is beautiful and terrible at the very same time because he cannot even applaud properly i wonder who is the bloody men sitting next to him that seems like checking around. 

• Like 4