Quantcast

please if anyone knows of someone selling DVD on EBAY warns, because the Chinese websites do not understand anything and also I have to pay with paypal ,thanks

3 hours ago, izziehudson said:

No worries, kindly let me know should any of you need any help with ordering it. For books.com.tw, the step-by-step instructions should be similar to the one I posted before so kindly refer to the old post. 

Thanks to your excellent guide, I've now managed to pre-order the DVD! YAY!

It's amazing, really. We've talked about getting a dvd for so long and now it's finally here! Of course, it's not quite as filled of extra - formerly unknown - episodes (since we had some hope against hope that they filmed more than we know), bloopers (there should be bloopers!) or all those hours and hours of BTS-material we know CJD must have in her possession... But still, this is good enough. It'll be interesting how much it sellls. 

I love that both JY & ZZ are part of charities to protect endangered animals. Maybe it's the hot thing for celebrities these days? Or it's just a passion they share. Either way, it's a very good thing indeed! If they ever feel like leaving showbiz, they could buy a little farm together and care for abandoned and endangered animals. And adopt lots of kids. It would be a pretty good life. :) 

If it's 300 days today since JY & ZZ met (as far a we know) that means it's just 65 days until their one year anniversary! That's something to celebrate indeed, because what a year it's been for them. Their lives are nowhere near the same as before.

• Like 15

2 hours ago, izziehudson said:

No worries, kindly let me know should any of you need any help with ordering it. For books.com.tw, the step-by-step instructions should be similar to the one I posted before so kindly refer to the old post. 

A quick question, do you know if the DVD has region code? I hope not otherwise I might not be able to play it. :(

• Like 6

Hmm it's looking like I can't order it since its a preorder item, and the overseas checkout won't account for that. Anyone else in the U.S. seeing that?

JY gif

Spoiler

Cr [景瑜啊_丫丫]

006s7nU5jw1f7dwj5pw1ig30bc097e82.gif

006s7nU5jw1f7dwjef3syg30bi09we81.gif

006s7nU5jw1f7dwjau4vzg30bi09w4i3.gif

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr yuzhou.studio19520

CrPj6xeUkAAYv9A.jpg

CrPkYBQVYAAodGQ.jpg

CrPkY4VUAAE-7rA.jpg

CrPkW30VIAEnvn8.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr PAANG

CrPnlTlUMAIfyNw.jpg

OK! x 3NITY September Issue. I was so excited to see this at first, YZ on the same weibo post but apparently they just appear on the same magazine. Haiz, we will get there, one day!

Spoiler

CrPxffwVIAEnIdq.jpg

Cr hiyaya12345 Twitter

CrPxEIVUMAAXOzf.jpg

CrPxEIWUkAEcfdF.jpg

CrPxEIWVMAAqoy7.jpg

CrPxEKUVMAEDhHR.jpg

• Like 14

20 hours ago, Kyleaddicted said:

I may even take a trip to China early next year, partly because of this and partly out of curiosity. I've been watching YouTube videos lately about China after I ran out of Addicted BTS videos to watch. Seriously, this series is like the best China tourism tool the Chinese gov't could have among us fans. I hope they'd come to see that at some point and lift the ban.

Haha funny you mentioned that.  I was never interested in tourism in China before Addicted.  Now, I'm actually going around late December to January to Shanghai.   No matter how many times this was said, but Addicted was all too consuming.  So appropriate of the title and the effects it has on the audiences.  Still drawing so many more fans till today, what kind of drug is this?! The sweet, addictive love drug of GH and BLY.  

• Like 11

JY - LifeStyle Magazine :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: 

Spoiler

Cr 屈天鹏

CrP8v_rUAAEXtgJ.jpgCrP8xdVVMAELyJS.jpg

CrP8vV5VYAAYXPK.jpg

CrP83_eVUAEaCb1.jpg

CrP82t6VMAANFr7.jpg

CrP81bQVUAAtHWY.jpg

JY gifs

Spoiler

Cr [瑜洲制霸]

5e615563jw1f7dyrr3r2yg20o60dpqvd.gif

5e615563jw1f7dys4icrkg20mi0cpqvc.gif

5e615563jw1f7dyrc4la1g20gm09ke84.gif

ZZ - New Poster for Zebra Music Festival. According to this, ZZ will perform on 24/9, second last after SNH48.

Spoiler

CrQCY6yUEAAdgTG.jpg

Cr foryou_zz

CrQCY6wUkAAxiQL.jpg

• Like 15

1 hour ago, baw74 said:

Hmm it's looking like I can't order it since its a preorder item, and the overseas checkout won't account for that. Anyone else in the U.S. seeing that?

Haven't seen that yet, but still can't get pass the cart to access any further. The page keeps kicking me out and sending me somewhere else. Had this same issue when I tried to order ZZ Light Album and the Addicted OST. 

• Like 5

OMG. If you want to see YZ, link here. Second picture from top, scroll to the right.

See the first photo of JY? Keep scrolling! See the second photo of JY? And guess who is next after that :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

Spoiler

Sorry, I'm so desperate lol.

Edit: LOL, Kitten knows Huang Whale best :lol::lol::lol:

Spoiler

• Like 16

Now that there's a little lull in the ZhouYu cruise, we should keep the fire of our obsession burning by listing down the things we like most/ miss most about Addicted/ShangYin! It would be interesting to see everyone's responses! ^_^

• Like 5

1 hour ago, bearology said:

OMG. If you want to see YZ, link here. Second picture from top, scroll to the right.

See the first photo of JY? Keep scrolling! See the second photo of JY? And guess who is next after that :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry, I'm so desperate lol.

Ok! Instyle team is totally YuZhou shipper.

I've been replaying Sam and Casey's "This Promise" mv and really hoping that YuZhou will end up like them. The wedding was so beautiful with their friends and families and they looked so happy and Casey cried when Sam said his vow, just like Hai when Yin said he loves him on their wedding day, which in my head had YuZhou's faces on them. Because HaiYin is YuZhou and YuZhou is real-life HaiYin.

I am going to be super delulu on your b'day, bb kitten. Just wait for it!

• Like 11

JY IG update

CrRZ-7lUsAEwk5P.jpg

LOL JY tagged himself again

Spoiler

CrRZte7VMAEf0_B.jpg

ZZ - L'Officiel Magazine

Spoiler

Cr [时装LOFFICIEL杂志]

CrRQsInUkAA2Yhk.jpg

CrRQtKkUkAAy52L.jpg

CrRRJlWVYAAfSki.jpg

CrRRLuKUEAAttm0.jpg

CrRRKogVUAIQ5I7.jpg

Edit: L'Officiel clip here

Spoiler

• Like 13

JY commented on his own IG lmao. Is this you or your kitten JY? :lol:

Spoiler

Cr mysweetiecharm Twitter

CrRfCYpUIAA2kLw.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr Halo

CrRMCg6UEAITiaI.jpg

Spoiler

Cr PAANG

CrQdypZUkAAI-Hm.jpg

Gif

Spoiler

Cr [墨小虾xx]

c81cc374jw1f7ecx3a85ng20ak06ykjp.gif

时装LOFFICIEL杂志 weibo update

Spoiler

CrRX5AHUIAEZ4j0.jpg

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, bearology said:

Hide contents

Cr PAANG

CrQdypZUkAAI-Hm.jpg

• OK, in my mind it's not a bottle of juice...but whatever  :lol: :P :D
  • Like 4

Deviation: the act of departing from an established course or accepted standard

Why posting something that was taken a few months ago now?

Why tagging yourself?

Why that picture?

Why IG?

It's the beginning of September.

On 7/13/2016 at 10:30 PM, sohocomo said:

Both horoscopes make specific mention of Jupiter. The fact that in September Jupiter moves into ZZ's Sun sign Libra, and JY's Jupiter is in Libra in his personal chart (and Jupiter is the ruling planet of Sagittarius), honestly, gets me a bit giddy...I'm not sure I can state it clearly, but I'll try. Jupiter is said to be the "lucky charm" planet. Where Jupiter falls in someone's chart shows what kind of good fortune and inner self they have. When Jupiter enters one's Sun sign is usually considered to bring about a time of good fortune and self-awareness for that person. With JY's Jupiter being in Libra, when the planet enters that sign in September, it will strengthen the effect it has in JY's chart, those traits will become more pronounced. So, basically, when Jupiter enters Libra in September, JY & ZZ's fortunes and inner selves will be more harmonious and in synch (is that even possible!?!?) and will be through October of NEXT YEAR!! (when Jupiter moves into Scorpio, which is where it falls in ZZ's personal chart).

• Like 12

Tomorrow i am travelling to China, Chengdu area with my parents. I know i have a wishful thinking to wish that i can see either one of them...:w00t::lol:

Even not able to meet them.. but at least going there which is their home country makes me feel happy and excited... 

Sharing old fancam..been repeating simple love from ZZ's Shanghai concert and than this was recommended from youtube...lol

CR: Team Não Tàn

Spoiler

• Like 14

12 hours ago, filmlore46 said:

Haven't seen that yet, but still can't get pass the cart to access any further. The page keeps kicking me out and sending me somewhere else. Had this same issue when I tried to order ZZ Light Album and the Addicted OST. 

@filmlore46

Ok update:  I was able to order it. Last night I was trying on my iPad, but this morning I tried on my computer.  I use the Chrome web browser, and use the Google Translate feature to assist in translating the order pages. However, the guide from @izziehudson here was a huge help.

If you're in the US, the cost will roughly total $28.43. That's $19.78 for the DVD, and $8.66 shipping (to SF, CA). (I also used a credit card that has zero foreign transaction fees, not sure if that mattered here.)

@kyrie777 - So.......there are ways around the region code. ;) But I'm hoping there will be an effort somewhere to rip/translate the series in a better quality. I figure if I own the DVDs themselves, I'll be covered when/if I can download the ripped/translated version later. Edit: I also wanted to support those who made the show.

Edit #2: My credit card banks Security and Fraud Protection just called to confirm I did indeed make a purchase from a Taiwanese book store today. :blush:

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, baw74 said:

@filmlore46

Ok update:  I was able to order it. Last night I was trying on my iPad, but this morning I tried on my computer.  I use the Chrome web browser, and use the Google Translate feature to assist in translating the order pages. However, the guide from @izziehudson here was a huge help.

If you're in the US, the cost will roughly total $28.43. That's $19.78 for the DVD, and $8.66 shipping (to SF, CA). (I also used a credit card that has zero foreign transaction fees, not sure if that mattered here.)

Thank you @baw74 for updating me. Maybe this attempt will be successful. Here's hoping, because I had zero luck using that site previously. (book.com.tw)

• Like 6

3 hours ago, bearology said:

JY IG update

Spoiler

CrRZ-7lUsAEwk5P.jpg

LOL JY tagged himself again

I had the same thought as you, @lielee.

Johnny maybe isn't good enough at English (and French ) for this - or is he? But my first thought seeing this photo is that deviation in English means it's something which is different from the norm.

The sign means the road to Nice is temporarily changed, you have to do a little detour.

So, is he saying he deviates from the norm or that he's taken a road which isn't the ordinary one?

I realise I'm over analysing this. JY's IG-updates always make me scratch my head, filled with mystery the way they are. It's not impossible he - like most people - just thinks Nice is a funny name on a city. However, why post a photo of a signpost? It's not pretty or special in any way. It's really kind of dull. So that would suggest he wants to convey something more.

Or just LOVES signposts.  Who knows? The mystery of JY's brain continues.

@baw74 - I agree it's a pretty photo as far as colours and angle and such goes. But it's still just a pretty photo of a pretty dull signpost... ;) 

• Like 22