7 hours ago, pknb said:

Hello guys, hope you're enjoying your weekend. 

Came out of lurking for...

there's a horrible person on twitter spreading those ridiculous rumors from weibo that were sort of talked about. I know a few people here have a twitter account (I follow many of you). Please help report this account, the least we can do is try to take away their twitter platform. Thanks

The account is  @purefanofhjy

As usual you guys are awesome....PEACE

And this was the domino effect that I was worried about and that all of us have mentioned in the past. This is why we ask that negativity is left on whatever social media platform it originated. Makes sense that in this way there is no possible way for anyone else to create any new rumors. Misguided individuals lock into the distorted truths and create new accounts further spreading the ridiculous and vile rumors re-posted from those other social media platforms. Will that help our idol?

Did we help or harm them in this instance? I don't know why anyone who is a fan of the boys would follow or chose to read vile and disgusting untruths about them. But if such accounts are unavoidable then the best that we can do is report them, block them, not read them do not give these trolls that sort of power over our idols. That is how we can show our love and support. As always this is only my opinion and I can not speak for anyone else.

• Like 4

@filmlore46 While I agree with what you said, I think humans are basically curious about what is happening around them. It is understandable that fans will want to read anything they can find about their idols. It is the 'after' that we should think about. Read it and forget it, read it and do something about it, read it and believe it, read it and spread it...

i do wonder about such sick people with so much free time on their hands though. Why not spend the time on what they like instead of what they hate? As the Chinese saying goes, one kind of rice feeds all

kinds of people...so there will be all kinds of people in the world...some worse than the others.

Anyways on the side...does anyone know how JY and WZ smell? I mean like musky, spice....fruity???? Hmmmmm

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, filmlore46 said:

And this was the domino effect that I was worried about and that all of us have mentioned in the past. This is why we ask that negativity is left on whatever social media platform it originated. Makes sense that in this way there is no possible way for anyone else to create any new rumors. Misguided individuals lock into the distorted truths and create new accounts further spreading the ridiculous and vile rumors re-posted from those other social media platforms. Will that help our idol?

Did we help or harm them in this instance? I don't know why anyone who is a fan of the boys would follow or chose to read vile and disgusting untruths about them. But if such accounts are unavoidable then the best that we can do is report them, block them, not read them do not give these trolls that sort of power over our idols. That is how we can show our love and support. As always this is only my opinion and I can not speak for anyone else.

@filmlore46 i think reporting and ignoring is just fine at the end of they day he has 17 followers others idiots like him. In all media environment when you reach some high degree of notoriety you may need also to take those trolls into account. It is part of the game having some contrary wind sometimes. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Alby Roma said:

@filmlore46 i think reporting and ignoring is just fine at the end of they day he has 17 followers others idiots like him. In all media environment when you reach some high degree of notoriety you may need also to take those trolls into account. It is part of the game having some contrary wind sometimes. 

@Alby Roma As far as I know in regards to things like this is that we can report an abusive account nothing more or simply ignore them altogether. I think that this only works to a certain degree and that if the person it is directed against wishes to pursue legal action then more can be done otherwise we have only the options of report and ignore. 

57 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

filmlore46 While I agree with what you said, I think humans are basically curious about what is happening around them. It is understandable that fans will want to read anything they can find about their idols. It is the 'after' that we should think about. Read it and forget it, read it and do something about it, read it and believe it, read it and spread it...

i do wonder about such sick people with so much free time on their hands though. Why not spend the time on what they like instead of what they hate? As the Chinese saying goes, one kind of rice feeds all

kinds of people...so there will be all kinds of people in the world...some worse than the others.

@nippy2002 I agree with you about being curious and I do not advocate censoring information. Just maybe not repost direct links to vile fan accounts so that those who read the trash and choose to believe it can go and spread it. I feel that is what is happening a lot and as you said it makes you wonder what type of person spends their time on something they hate rather than find things that bring them happiness. I also wholeheartedly agree with you about their being all kinds of people and some are worse than others.

If only those who are curious and wish to read everything about their idol even the garbage and the nonsense would react and respond sensibily. The 'after' is what should be taken into consideration. Whether you choose to read it and forget it, read it and attempt to do something about it, read it and believe it, or read it and spread it without corroborating whether it is factual or not, is why I worry about how this information is gathered and passed on from one social media platform to another filtered until the nonsense is even more nonsensical.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

How can my baobei be so perfect!???!!!!!!! Actually I don't really get his statement. What does "One scrape of the mustache/beard, I'm another new boyfriend again"? Does it mean, when he shaved his stubbles, he's somebody's new boyfriend? So previously he's somebody's boyfriend with stubble? UZeCske.gifUZeCske.gif Are they trying to discreetly announce to the world that they're boyfriends now???!!! BrCTfSI.gif4U5O37P.gif

EDIT: @charlie10 I'm in the same boat with you apparently... So confusing. I cannot handle it!

CPF connected the day that Johnny posted his WB today (3/9) with the day (3/3) Johnny commented on Zhouzhou's WB post about his new song release (can't remember whether it's Dust or Moonlight). Amazing the work of a CPF. How does their mind work really? Did they keep a diary or something on what Johnny/Zhouzhou did each day *__*

Cr. Tender甜乐

Reveal hidden contents

b0e4344fgw1f7gov2fm2aj20ku0fn75t.jpgb0e4344fgw1f7gov0x3buj20ku069mxl.jpg

Huhu is lightning fast! How can she draw so fast and so cute too?!

Could be but the beads on Johnny seems to be bigger than Zhouzhou's. It amazed me how CPF can remember accessories worn by them from such an old old photo... I barely remember their outfits let alone accessories *__*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw @gashupingo voted for this poll on her WB. Didn't know what is it about but there's Zhouzhou so I voted hahaha.

She said it's for Most Influential Singer vote in the Asia New Song Chart. She also said it seems to be very important since there's a lot of votes coming in.

http://vote.weibo.com/poll/137449063

Zhouzhou is way behind. TFBoys are leading as expected. But we can try our best can't we? :-) hope those who have WB can help vote for our Zhouzhou.

@pygmalion30

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahahahahahahahahaha....

Cr. @瑜洲制霸

5e615563jw1f7gtsa8nwmg20ce0h5npf.gif

Reveal hidden contents

5e615563jw1f7gtsuu1tqj20c80h1mys.jpg5e615563jw1f7gts2tql1j20c90h60w7.jpg

I will vote zhouzhou... Anyway hows lead the vote now? 

54 minutes ago, filmlore46 said:

Just maybe not repost direct links to vile fan accounts so that those who read the trash and choose to believe it can go and spread it.

I do not know how weibo works, I tried opening an account, but now I can't access it at all; with twitter, I know if many people report an account with problematic tweets, twitter can close that account. My aim's not to spread vile accounts, but to try and get this account deleted. I didn't go out looking for this info, it appeared in the yuzhou tag, a tag I follow very closely on twitter I basically camp out there. I know getting this account deleted is a long shot, but I think it is worth the try.

• Like 3

For some of you might means nothing but I am sure you know G20 is actually in China in the city of HangZhou USA, Canada Italy and UN stressed a lot indirectly about human rights while South Korea went even deeper about a recent ban on targeting its own country, we expect Angela Merkel to go even sharper. China is going to meet again Obama in few days in Vientiane Laos from 6 to 8 Sept for the Asean Conference and again South Korea will be there too. Obama is going to talk about human rights in a stronger way HBO journalist are following among other most of them are LGBT members very active ones. I know this may not directly ease or remove the ban but I want simply let you know that a 360 degree action is going on, that may lead to nothing but is a bell ringing once again for China. Have you all a good Sunday 

• Like 3

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr [棱Linggggg]

006uerjngw1f7gumvcklqj30qo0zkwm2.jpg

ZZ - Light ShangHai 130816

Spoiler

Cr RedMoon9294

CrcI5EJVUAUuKq8.jpg

CrcI5FQUMAAv6RY.jpg

CrcI5F2UAAA9kGR.jpg

CrcI5G0VIAEP5Kq.jpg

12 hours ago, pygmalion30 said:

Thank you so much for mentionning me. I just want to add that everyone can vote, even without a WB account. So vote for ZZ if you want to :) ->  http://vote.weibo.com/poll/137449063

We can vote without weibo? I tried but after I hit submit it didnt show me the result page but went else where instead. So I don't think it counted my vote. Current voting result. Screencap by @ryokise

Spoiler

szf2X9B.jpg

Anyone with weibo please vote for our ZZ :D

• Like 10

2 hours ago, pknb said:

My aim's not to spread vile accounts, but to try and get this account deleted. I didn't go out looking for this info, it appeared in the yuzhou tag, a tag I follow very closely on twitter I basically camp out there. I know getting this account deleted is a long shot, but I think it is worth the try.

@pknb Please don't misunderstand my post. I was not trying to lay blame nor was I accusing you of spreading vile accounts. I just simply stated what I believe to be a factor in how such accounts come about. So much information is transferred from one social media platform to another that it feeds the 'crazy' internet trolls. These individuals wait for such information so that they can repost it to malign and damage reputations. 

I belive that you received this information indirectly because of an account you follow. I am sure this must have been disturbing to both you and the YuZhou account holder. You were correct in you action. Even if it doesn't amount to anything every effort we make is worth it. Report that malicious account. Get as many others as you can to do the same, maybe with enough voices something will get done.

Hopefully with everyone's efforts that account will get deleted. It boggles my mind how someone can be so filled with hate that they take the time to conduct themselves in such a manner. If this is the sort of stuff that is being posted, I am glad that I was never able to open an account at Weibo. I don't even want to imagine all of the hate filled accounts there. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

A bit random but have you ever wondered how the two kept themselves from being overly "excited down there" during the filming? I mean even if they're straight, that much rubbing and tossing around would surely affect anyone, right? I wonder how they controlled "it".;) In movies, what they would do is to cover it with a layer of plaster or a sock (but this is so the thing won't be seen). The BTS don't imply that there was plaster...After all, if the team didn't have a budget for costume changes, I doubt they'd have money for plaster just for "that". Just think about what ZZ felt everywhere (nevermind JY, he's shameless and is used to straddling other people haha!) after the first wild bed scene! #notdelulu :wub:

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, filmlore46 said:

@pknb Please don't misunderstand my post. I was not trying to lay blame nor was I accusing you of spreading vile accounts. I just simply stated what I believe to be a factor in how such accounts come about. So much information is transferred from one social media platform to another that it feeds the 'crazy' internet trolls. These individuals wait for such information so that they can repost it to malign and damage reputations. 

I belive that you received this information indirectly because of an account you follow. I am sure this must have been disturbing to both you and the YuZhou account holder. You were correct in you action. Even if it doesn't amount to anything every effort we make is worth it. Report that malicious account. Get as many others as you can to do the same, maybe with enough voices something will get done.

Hopefully with everyone's efforts that account will get deleted. It boggles my mind how someone can be so filled with hate that they take the time to conduct themselves in such a manner. If this is the sort of stuff that is being posted, I am glad that I was never able to open an account at Weibo. I don't even want to imagine all of the hate filled accounts there. :sweatingbullets:

How can anyone hate YuZhou??? They're so nice to fans, so adorable, even HJY's cockiness is lovable! If you see someone hating on either of the two, just imagine you're fighting zombies and send him/her to (Internet) hell straight away! Report the richard simmons out of those fools!!!

• Like 5

On 2 September 2016 at 3:14 AM, skeletonworks said:

ZHOUYU?? Did you just say ZHOUYU??? :P I'd love to write about this but it's already 3 am and there's so much to write about this T_T Maybe I'll take a rain check on this and write it on weekends. 

YES I am a follower of the ZhouYu "heresy"!!! I am a grand minister of this order. Hahaha! 

For me, my favorite Shangyin moment is when, after finding out the truth about each other, Gu Hai and Bai Luo Yin were outside BLY's house arguing when suddenly, Gu Hai said "my hatred for her (Jiang Yuan) is not even 1/1000 of my affection for you." And then, after a few more lines, when JY finally says "Bai Luo Yin, you are so cruel," then cries. I love it because the scene was acted out so well, it's as if you're seeing an actual break up. The pain in that scene is so exquisitely palpable. I think I watched that scene around ten times. 

A close second is when BLY waited for GH outside their apartment and when he got visibly touched after seeing GH sweating. It just shows that BLY has really fallen for GH and even if he doesn't say it out loud, he has come to care for GH and shows it through his actions. I think it's those small gestures which make their love story a lot more touching than others we've grown used to. :rolleyes:

• Like 13

21 minutes ago, Kyleaddicted said:

A bit random but have you ever wondered how the two kept themselves from being overly "excited down there" during the filming? I mean even if they're straight, that much rubbing and tossing around would surely affect anyone, right? I wonder how they controlled "it".;) In movies, what they would do is to cover it with a layer of plaster or a sock (but this is so the thing won't be seen). The BTS don't imply that there was plaster...After all, if the team didn't have a budget for costume changes, I doubt they'd have money for plaster just for "that". Just think about what ZZ felt everywhere (nevermind JY, he's shameless and is used to straddling other people haha!) after the first wild bed scene! #notdelulu :wub:

Having performed in community theatre and school drama productions (when I was in school) - I can assure you that even during sparsely-attended rehearsals of intimate scenes, you're too into getting the scene correct in front of people to worry about getting excited down there. Even when you're attracted to your costar.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, baw74 said:

Having performed in community theatre and school drama productions (when I was in school) - I can assure you that even during sparsely-attended rehearsals of intimate scenes, you're too into getting the scene correct in front of people to worry about getting excited down there. Even when you're attracted to your costar.

That's a good point, but they didn't seem to be all that serious in the BTS when JY was just using ZZ for jiujitsu practice. They also weren't acting then. 

• Like 4

Guest skeletonworks
10 hours ago, charlie10 said:

I've no idea what it says, of course, except that in this world, they can tag the other and write comments.

If I'm not wrong, Johnny Huang Whale wrote "Today is Saturday. Missing you Xu Juju". And then Xu Juju liked the WB post :wub:

Only in Yuzhou world, they can write such lovey dovey post :bawling: Now I feel like I want to engage in some fake WB activities by Huang Whale & Xu Juju....

And @charlie10 you're making me more confused than ever!! :crazy:

Johnny & Timmy's Office are organising something for Zhouzhou's birthday this coming October. If you wished to join, here's their post about it:

(I waited so long for cpf to organise this. I've seen two by only-fans and I'm not gonna post that in Soompi.)

And finally... ninja-level photoshopping:

Spoiler

wm6kStm.jpg

Cr. yuzhou.studio19520 on IG

Johnny yesterday 160903

K-fans following him. Call him "oppa" lol. Seems like he cut the sleeves of the black sweater... Is it the same sweater he wore when he posted the LV luggage post?

Spoiler

11 minutes ago, Kyleaddicted said:

That's a good point, but they didn't seem to be all that serious in the BTS when JY was just using ZZ for jiujitsu practice. They also weren't acting then. 

Yet still being filmed and watched... 

• Like 1

On 9/3/2016 at 0:05 AM, sohocomo said:

Aah, this reminded me...

@lielee There was something that I didn't think about the last time we talked about this Jupiter in Libra aspect. Honestly, I feel really stupid that I didn't think of it until just a couple of days ago when I was talking with my best friend. (She's put a little more effort into her study of astrology than I have, so I was asking her opinion about Jupiter in Libra and the boys.) I have been so focused  with Jupiter moving into Libra this month (the 6th IIRC). My strings of thought totally forgot that not only will Jupiter be in Libra, but at the end of the month the Sun moves into Libra. So, towards the end of September and through most of October, not only will the Jupiter-Sun conjunction between JY & ZZ be energized by Jupiter, but the Sun as well, for twice the influence. 

September looks to be quite interesting, but now I'm really looking forward to October even more! :wub: 

Hello, I just want to add something. Although its kinda late already, but I think this tells us how the universe acts accordingly for them. According to my friend who's a fan of astrology there was a Solar Eclipse in Virgo last September 1st and the Mercury retrograde will happen. This event was really momentous for Astrologers and they recognized this as a time of powerful changes and new beginnings in specific area(s) of our lives. I am aware of astrology scientifically but barely know its significance to the lives of  (us) people. But I do remember a concept that whatever events or changes happen in the universe, it affects all within it and astrologically, any events within the horoscope affects all such as the stars, planets and the zodiac.  

Okay let's go back, so according to them, Solar Eclipses are a time of shifts and of new beginnings and this Mercury retrograde will also affect many people around the zodiac, this is also a remarkable event influential to Fengshui. According to them Virgo is about efficiency, productivity, skills, daily routine, lifestyle, health, cleanliness, and organization and as a mutable Earth sign, it is about being able to adapt in achieving different physical tasks. With this reason, the zodiac will be influenced and have particular changes and events regarding this concept. So let's look at ZZ being Libra:

Spoiler

Libra
September 23 - October 23

Keep it simple and open-ended for now. The solar eclipse and Mercury retrograde can dish up something unforeseen, especially Thursday through Sunday. The best you can do is to put safety first, to take it one step at a time, and to allow rather than to push. Answers, clarity, plans, and circumstances will chart their own course. Tuesday/Wednesday, you’ll make good progress.

We know ZZ has went MIA for a weeks now, but looking at the following schedules for both of them (CR: @bearology)

ZZ: 7/9 - NetEase livestream

JY: 9/9 - BAZAAR Event (If i'm not wrong, JY will fly back to BJ on 9/9 and back to Baotou 10/9)

ZZ: 16/9南京 forest festival 21:00 - 21:30

ZZ: 24/09 - Zebra Music Festival

ZZ has that Laneige livestream but I'm not sure when XD

We can correlate this to the above horoscope reading, ZZ being Libra is carefully planning, taking it slow, allowing all blessings, projects, offer to come for him, also keeping it safe by secrecy ( remember on the previous post and on weibo when a fan knew the whereabouts of ZZ and his manager told not to take pictures as it may spoil or affect the project). You'll also notice that ZZs schedule fall on 16/9 Friday and 24/9 Saturday ("The solar eclipse and Mercury retrograde can dish up something unforeseen, especially Thursday through Sunday") and this coming 7/9 ("Tuesday/Wednesday, you’ll make good progress.") this may be a hindsight, therefore we should need to keep our eyes on these dates. Of course I'm positive that good things will come for ZZ and we can expect some sweets or possibly a rain of sweets, just my two cents.

Furthermore, Aside from auntie @sohocomo and @lielee information, such as Jupiter's upcoming entry to Libra on Sept. 9. Venus is already in Libra and will stay until the retrograde ends. These 2 planets will affect Libra and as astrologers tell,  Virgoan adjustments being made during September may be connected to a love partnership, our social lives, or a creative project. 

Meanwhile, for our Boss JY being Sagittarius, (oh, also to @skeletonworks :D ) regarding this astrological event, 

Spoiler

Sagittarius
November 22 - December 21

While Mercury retrograde may pile on extra work and/or pile up necessity, Thursday’s solar eclipse signals the start of a new career and/or personal-life chapter. Avoidance is futile. Perhaps you don’t have everything you need or want just yet—don’t let it stop you. Friday, Tuesday, and Wednesday are your best days to make the call and/or give it another shot.

This reading for Sagittarius perfectly suits JY's career path right now, JY's has responded as planned and doing the right thing, he started filming for his new movie, been very busy going in and out of Baotou, Shanghai, and Beijing and just like ZZ he allows further offers and blessings to come along. "Perhaps you don’t have everything you need or want just yet—don’t let it stop you" this statement describes his attitudes, his curiousity, exploration and willingness to try new things also seen on the way he answers his interviews, and then his perseverance to be the best that he can be, (photobook themes, new beginnings, deep & cryptic messages that pierces hearts) well actually this applies for both him and ZZ. "Friday, Tuesday, and Wednesday are your best days to make the call and/or give it another shot." JY's upcoming schedule is set to 9/9 Friday, for the BAZAAR event regarding animal protection for pangolins, this is also JY's response to try again to be an advocate for animal protection just like ZZ  

"Avoidance is futile", okay I'd relate this into 2 facts: first, of course he's already doing this as he continuously accepts projects and events to participate with, for the 2nd however, he is still avoiding to say direct answers regarding YuZhou, LOL! But I understand he could only be cryptic, tease and give "bits" for now, and it's for the benefit of their career and strong relationship, so I'll let it pass. HAHA :w00t:.

Oh, and also the Astrologers seem to mark Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday as special and good days for all in the zodiac. So we now what we gotta do :D 

To conclude, With ZZ being a Libra who shares the same characteristic for equal love for romance and arts/skills, this month would be very important for him as Venus, Jupiter and the Sun are all in Libra and The Solar Eclipse for Virgo and Mercury retrograde further enhances the aspects of love, relationship, career, skills, etc. and the best time to plan and grab the "new beginnings". On the other hand, JY also benefits the same, from such celestial event about career, relationship, etc. and be part of this (ZZ's) "new beginnings".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important!!!

Regarding your concerns about the region codes for DVDs and our most beloved ever waited uncut "Addicted" Series with extra goodies has a region code of 3....

Spoiler

Aside from checking your DVD if it supports multi-region codes or  probably buying a DVD player so you can support it,

You can also download the VLC player if you plan to play it on your computer, this software is widely used and bypasses region codes of DVD, it is trusted and effective for most dvd drivers for computers/laptops!

Official download link

Spoiler

FAQ: http://www.videolan.org/support/faq.html#DVDS

Does VLC support DVDs from all regions?

This mostly depends on your DVD drive.
Testing it is usually the quickest way to find out. The problem is that a lot of newer drives are RPC2 drives these days. Some of these drives don't allow raw access to the drive untill the drive firmware has done a regioncheck. VLC uses libdvdcss and it needs raw access to the DVD drive to crack the encryption key. So with those drives it is impossible to circumvent the region protection. (This goes for all software. You will need to flash your drives firmware, but sometimes there is no alternate firmware available for your drive). On other RPC2 drives that do allow raw access, it might take VLC a long time to crack the key. So just pop the disc in your drive and try it out, while you get a coffee. RPC1 drives should 'always' work regardless of the regioncode.

Another way is that you have to change the setting of your DVD driver instead, note it does not change the region code within the DVD itself but changing the setting will allow your built in dvd driver to play region specific DVDs.

Reminder: This is not a HACK but It only allows you to do it 5 times on your computer

Change your DVD driver settings Windows XP

Change your DVD driver region code setting Windows 7

But if you want you can resort to just buy a dvd player that allows multi region dvd access. Sony, Panasonic, and some samsung models allow it.

Good luck! :D 

--------------------------------------

Sorry, Sorry, Sorry @liesl I was back reading and the last post I saw was from you:sweatingbullets:

• Like 16

I think if you have the whole day the camera pointed on you for weeks you slowly get used to it.

And if you feel attracted to the other it gets realy hard to hide that because when the film a scene that is intimate where do you put that line to hold back hahaha.

A good example is the kissing car scene i have the idea that there is been a lot of parts cut out all sweaty Johnny's face it was winterrrrrr hahaha and Timmy acted like he was totaly in to it and Johnny reacted on him like slow down buddy because i can't hold it for long any more until i cross that line hahaha.

Forgot something also that bed scene BTS afterwards that Johnny slamped gigling on the bed with his arm and said something like he don't want that boring school filming again hahahaha.

That both after that needed a very long time to cool down.

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, Kim Kruisbessie said:

I think if you have the whole day the camera pointed on you for weeks you slowly get used to it.

And if you feel attracted to the other it gets realy hard to hide that because when the film a scene that is intimate where do you put that line to hold back hahaha.

A good example is the kissing car scene i have the idea that there is been a lot of parts cut out all sweaty Johnny's face it was winterrrrrr hahaha and Timmy acted like he was totaly in to it and Johnny reacted on him like slow down buddy because i can't hold it for long any more until i cross that line hahaha.

Forgot something also that bed scene BTS afterwards that Johnny slamped gigling on the bed with his arm and said something like he don't want that boring school filming again hahahaha.

That both after that needed a very long time to cool down.

Exactly! It seemed they were genuinely flustered/hot/in heat/in ecstasy. :D I asked in particular cause JY is not a professional actor (no acting training) and ZZ has only acted in one film prior to Addicted. And remember that screengrab of JY's "little Hai Zi" in the earlier part of this thread when he was putting on pants? Makes you curious, doesn't it? ;)

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Kyleaddicted said:

Exactly! It seemed they were genuinely flustered/hot/in heat/in ecstasy. :D I asked in particular cause JY is not a professional actor (no acting training) and ZZ has only acted in one film prior to Addicted. And remember that screengrab of JY's "little Hai Zi" in the earlier part of this thread when he was putting on pants? Makes you curious, doesn't it? ;)

@Kyleaddicted You mean his ding dong ding dong carillon hahahaha

• Like 2