4 minutes ago, lielee said:

@sohocomo I had to since it mentioned Jupiter. Let's wait for 10th. Sagit's is totally written for Yu.

Hide contents

Photo0465_zpsrjbdbvbn.jpg

Hide contents

Photo0466_zpssdfqz5ui.jpg

Aah, this reminded me...

@lielee There was something that I didn't think about the last time we talked about this Jupiter in Libra aspect. Honestly, I feel really stupid that I didn't think of it until just a couple of days ago when I was talking with my best friend. (She's put a little more effort into her study of astrology than I have, so I was asking her opinion about Jupiter in Libra and the boys.) I have been so focused  with Jupiter moving into Libra this month (the 6th IIRC). My strings of thought totally forgot that not only will Jupiter be in Libra, but at the end of the month the Sun moves into Libra. So, towards the end of September and through most of October, not only will the Jupiter-Sun conjunction between JY & ZZ be energized by Jupiter, but the Sun as well, for twice the influence. 

September looks to be quite interesting, but now I'm really looking forward to October even more! :wub: 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, liesl said:

However I think YesAsia will take a much longer time to ship the DVD than by ordering it directly from taiwanese websites. Also the DVD seems to cost more? :huh:

Slightly longer time to ship, it is due to be released for delivery on 23/9 for Taiwanese websites but YesAsia will only start shipping the items on 30/9 onwards. Not much difference honestly, we've waited months for it, a week is nothing haha! As for the cost, it only costs about USD4 more on YesAsia (not inclusive of that extra USD9 to be eligible for free delivery). Plus the delivery charges, buying from Taiwanese websites will cost about the same, only slightly cheaper. :D 

Spoiler

O.O I honestly didn't know the existence of Region (?) for DVDs. I've always thought you can simply play it on any DVD player and it can still be played. Sorry if I sound like a true tech noob here - I have no clue what's the whole Region thing is about lol

:sweatingbullets: Went back to check on all my DVDs from my college+uni days in the UK, thank goodness the region is 0 (worldwide) 

edit: thanks @baw74 for clearing things up for everyone, you're the MVP!! ^.^ 

edit : omg @skeletonworks the merchs... T^T I want the mug so badly too! Thanks for sharing x

• Like 6

Guest skeletonworks

My favourite fanartist 呼呼花- was involved in a charity event with other CPF. It seems to be in the name of Yuzhou BrCTfSI.gif4U5O37P.gif

Cr. 呼呼花-

Spoiler

PJK0Px9.png

In the name of Huang Jingyu

a966fe84gw1f7fnqfjccwj20j60pkdoa.jpg

In the name of Xu Weizhou

a966fe84jw1f7fng0a36kj20j60ee79d.jpg

The kids holding Johnny & Zhouzhou's photo. Why must it be from the BKK fanmeeting????!!! E8N2hM3.gifE8N2hM3.gifE8N2hM3.gif 

a966fe84gw1f7fnolhhbij20zk0qoaee.jpg

a966fe84jw1f7fng2k0ycj20zk0jzn07.jpg

I think there's Jingyu's and Zhouzhou's name on this drawing but doesn't look like kids' handwriting? hahaha

a966fe84jw1f7fng4a8ugj20zk0jzwgp.jpg

a966fe84jw1f7fnganjm0j20zk0jz765.jpg

a966fe84jw1f7fng5zssyj20zk0jz405.jpg

a966fe84jw1f7fngcptkcj20jd0jddiz.jpg

a966fe84jw1f7fng79pz3j20zk0jzjt4.jpg

She's also selling more variety of fangoods!!!! I wanna buy them all!!!!!

Imagine sleeping with kangaroo & kitty!!!! Imagine drinking from a mug of Huang Whale & Xu Juju!!!!!!!!!

http://t.cn/RcwupHC

I just checked the mug (wanna buy the mug so baddddd) and it seems like some of the profits from this will be donated to charity. How sweet of them!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuzhou riding back home together in Zhouzhou's galaxy audi E8N2hM3.gif E8N2hM3.gif  Maybe after Netease Anti Domestic Violence live streaming if i'm not mistaken.

Cr. Tender甜乐

Spoiler

oIReFjZ.jpg

M1txFw1.jpg

2 hours ago, liesl said:

Good news, guys! You can now pre-order the DVD in YesAsia

Has someone posted this before? If not then.... here's the link! :D

http://www.yesasia.com/global/addiction-dvd-ep-1-15-end-taiwan-version/1052956038-0-0-0-en/info.html

Personally I love YesAsia better since I'm quite uncomfortable making an order and payment without understanding fully what I'm doing/clicking. :crazy: (Also there's free shipping for orders over $39 in YesAsia! Since the DVD already costs $30, just choose something that costs at least $9 to get free shipping.)

However I think YesAsia will take a much longer time to ship the DVD than by ordering it directly from taiwanese websites. Also the DVD seems to cost more? :huh:

Hmm... choice is yours!

@liesl Thank you so mutch finaly a site were i can pay with paypal because i don't have a credit card hahaha. I have orderd it right away and it's going to be ship at oct 2 .

• Like 6

Read the new chapter translation of YM and YQ's epilogue, MQQ epilogue Ch. 18: YQ continues to cheat [rated M] in full here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/54 

Spoiler

Ten minutes later, the doctor arrived at You Qi’s house. Yang Meng pulled the doctor further into the bedroom when the doctor had just stepped in.

“I see that you’re looking quite good, there should be no more problems right?”

Yang Meng’s face was full of anguish, “It’s not painful alright but it can’t be erected! I’ve tried many times but it’s always soft no matter how I fussed with it. I’m close to breaking down. Doctor, hurry and help me check, did I lose my s*xual function after being clamped?”

“Don’t panic!” The doctor patted Yang Meng’s shoulders, “I’ll check it for you.”

After saying, he opened his mouth to call You Qi inside.

Yang Meng pulled the doctor hurriedly, “Don’t let him come in!”

“No, this instrument needs two people to operate. We’re all guys, what’s there to be afraid of?”

Yang Meng moved his lips but didn’t say anything else.

You Qi came inside very quickly. Yang Meng took off his pants, fuming with anger. Under You Qi’s forceful and scorching gaze, Yang Meng parted his legs unnaturally. He then allowed You Qi to hold his “lifeblood” in his hands under the instructions of the doctor.

“That’s enough.” The doctor reminded.

You Qi’s hand was still clutching it, staring at that area endlessly.

The doctor lightly coughed and elbowed You Qi, “You can release your hand already.”

Only then did You Qi release his hand.

Spoiler

After coming out of the house, it seemed fishy the more Yang Meng thought about it; the doctor couldn’t have colluded with You Qi could he? Hence Yang Meng carried those two boxes of medicine and headed straight to the hospital. He’d like to see if these two boxes of medicine had made him turn into this manner.

It had better be like this…… Yang Meng prayed silently in his heart.

“Doctor, can you help me see if there’s any problem with these two boxes of medicine? Not long ago my lower body suffered an injury and the doctor prescribed these two boxes of medicine to me. Can you see if there are any side effects?”

The doctor took two glances at the medicine box lazily and said plainly, “There’s no problem. I also prescribe this kind of medicine to patients frequently. As for the side effects, it could cause excessive internal heat (Traditional Chinese Medicine term), isn’t it written on the box?”

Yang Meng was unwilling to give up, “Are you sure that it won’t cause erectile dysfunction after consuming it?”

The doctor glanced at Yang Meng, “This medicine is to treat erectile dysfunction.”

“……”

• Like 12

hahahaha @fingersandpaws I'm laughing out loud here about  your new translated chapter from YM and YQ it's hilarious i see it right for me in my head hahahaha even how would look YM face hahahahaha.

Hmmm i think i want seat 23 next to Johnny hahaha on my left ear i'm almost deaf so at least i could hear something from Johnny not that i can understand one word chinese hahahaha

Spoiler

BVXfuXh.jpg

Finaly upcomming sugars Timmy livestream sep. 7 hmm 5 days left guys hahaha

• Like 4

2 hours ago, sohocomo said:

It's only Region 3?????????   WHY?WHY? WHYYYYYYY????????????:angry::tears:

*cough*Ahem!*cough*...........  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVD_region_code#Circumvention

But let me reiterate my thoughts on this: I feel if you own a legally purchased copy of the DVD, then for private use, you can use it how you want. Just my $0.02... and I am not a lawyer.

But once the DVD's come in, I could post a How To guide here on how to backup your DVD's digitally, if you happen to want to. ^_^

Edit: Another alternative is to acquire a region-free DVD player. Examples here on Amazon.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Kim Kruisbessie said:

@liesl Thank you so mutch finaly a site were i can pay with paypal because i don't have a credit card hahaha. I have orderd it right away and it's going to be ship at oct 2 .

Hey All - be careful. That link that @liesl shared has an alert at the top of the page stating orders placed on that site will not ship to the U.S. or Canada, and you have to use the YesAsia North American site. The DVD is still coded Region 3, though.

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Hey All - be careful. That link that @liesl shared has an alert at the top of the page stating orders placed on that site will not ship to the U.S. or Canada, and you have to use the YesAsia North American site. The DVD is still coded Region 3, though.

Oh thanks. I didn't pay attention to that. Going to update my post from before with two different links from YesAsia global and from YesAsia North America.

Luckily you can still order the DVD from YesAsia North America and also with the $39 free shipping. ;)

How odd that they have a special site for customers from U.S and Canada though. :huh:

• Like 7

3 hours ago, liesl said:

Instead of the previous post about the region code, this small clip I found.

I have not seen it here before, so hope it is not a repost. 

SoCool ZZ photoshoot.

Spoiler

Edited by dutchaddict
I just noticed there was also a warnig about the region settings.
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, baw74 said:

Uhm @baw74 I'm in the Netherlands hahahaha and shiping free to the Netherlands :lol: what that code 3 is i have no idea i thought a dvd is just a dvd hahaha

• Like 5

5 hours ago, liesl said:

Good news, guys! You can now pre-order the DVD in YesAsia

Has someone posted this before? If not then.... here's the link! :D

YesAsia Global (other parts of the world)

http://www.yesasia.com/global/addiction-dvd-ep-1-15-end-taiwan-version/1052956038-0-0-0-en/info.html

YesAsia North America (U.S. and Canada only)

:warning: Order here if you're from U.S. or Canada

http://www.yesasia.com/us/addiction-dvd-ep-1-15-end-taiwan-version/1052956038-0-0-0-en/info.html

Personally I love YesAsia better since I'm quite uncomfortable making an order and payment without understanding fully what I'm doing/clicking. :crazy: (Also there's free shipping for orders over $39 in YesAsia! Since the DVD already costs $30, just choose something that costs at least $9 to get free shipping.)

Hmm... the choice is yours!

hi everyone! first time to post here! 

I just have a little question, just to be sure, there is NO eng sub in the DVD??? I'm so sad, I was waiting for it so badly! T___T do you think we'll have them in another version? 

(sorry for my english) <3

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Kim Kruisbessie said:

Uhm @baw74 I'm in the Netherlands hahahaha and shiping free to the Netherlands :lol: what that code 3 is i have no idea i thought a dvd is just a dvd hahaha

@Kim Kruisbessie - DVD format has regional restrictions, because the entertainment industry is always looking for a way to charge more money. You are region 2. (Isn't it nice they colored it orange? BTW - I was in AMS for Queen's Day in 1999. :D)

You can read about the details here:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVD_region_code

Here's a map of the regions:

Spoiler

DVD-Regions_with_key.png

You can purchase DVD's that are region-less, and/or DVD players that are region-less. It's all up to the manufacturer of the DVD whether or not to encode a region restriction on them.

There are ways around the region restrictions. You can rip digital copies of the DVD's, and strip the region-limit out OR encode the file as all regions. You can also purchase software to play region-restricted media. (This is usually better to do on Windows rather than Mac.)

@lolitea - Don't fret. Now that the DVDs are on sale, I suspect there will be high quality and language subbed files for folks to stream/download/torrent in the future.

Edit:  @Kim Kruisbessie wondered if it counts when playing in a CD/DVD drive in a computer - yes, region check still happens.

• Like 11

Can somebody who has full details let me know if this DVD distribution and sales is apparently originated by Taiwan actually hence they must have received a sort of copy right licensee to do so. This might mean a sort of by passing some relevant aspects, I am interested to understand who has the copy right about that and where money are going. It might look irrelevant but it is not at all so whoever has some data about this aspect and wish to share will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot. 

ZZ - CottonGirl

Spoiler

Cr solar_timmy

CrZoGQxUIAAPfz4.jpg

Lol now this is their couple pose signature

Spoiler

Cr Tender甜乐

CrZqsxGUMAARrlY.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr 西西係SissiO尼

CrZVkPiUEAAyRMZ.jpg