And how can we ignore this face expression... Since i dont much play weibo and not understand with Chinese language i just get some shared from ig.... I have weibo acc just for stalk tis 2 boys update , the one tht mostly i miss is zhou zhou... He kinda quiet calm down at his rest place now....Cant waiting him showing off to the world.. 

• Like 10

Zebra Music Festival Promotional Clip. If you want to skip all the important parts, ZZ appears 1:39 :D Again, ZZ will perform on 24/9. Link here

Spoiler

CrmMYdeUEAAwcSv.jpg

Screencap from foryou_ZZ

呼呼花~ Fanart. Poor HuangWhale :lol:

Spoiler

CrmN3joUIAAWL6T.jpg

ZZ - Light Thailand 300716

Spoiler

Cr [-真域RealZone-]

CrmJmNZUMAAEL40.jpg

CrmJnUBVMAA9-AE.jpg

CrmJoJnUkAEombu.jpg

JY - Baotou airport 150816

Spoiler

Cr FlowerFlutter

CrmOBorUMAAyuNr.jpg

CrmOBooUAAAIA1x.jpg

Another desperate CPF lol

Spoiler

@narakeiko yes, they are new. ZZ will have 2 livestreams on Thursday :D You are not the only one who is desperate to see ZZ :lol:

• Like 14

I wonder what ZZ's up to now? 21 days without doing anything in the public eye is too long! 

On something not entirely related, I think I saw a vid clip with ZZ driving a red Audi which looks new (not his Galaxy-inspired one). Do you think this is newly-bought or not? If it is, then it must be a sign that his First Light tour was very successful! The Audi A5 coupe which he's driving is probably around RMB 525,000. If he didn't buy it on his own, it must mean his family's quite well off. Imagine not just having one but TWO Audis! 

Add to this his donation of RMB 500,000 (IIRC) to the charitable foundation. I know there are a lot of rich Chinese people now but it makes me wonder what his parents or his family does for a living. 

• Like 2

Fan art

Spoiler

Cr Chosen1

CrmWCgrVMAElCME.jpg

Spoiler

Cr mhmp135

CrmVKYFVUAIt4e-.jpg

Hm....beautiful girls are there, yet you only play with....plushie? lol ZZ, you are so lucky :phew:

Spoiler

ZZ - Cotton Girl (no logo)

Spoiler

Cr [ender甜乐]

CrmilTXVIAEfldJ.jpg

Crmim-sVMAIK7R_.jpg

CrmioFWUAAEieAh.jpg

CrmivdIUkAIMJ5T.jpg

JY - throwback Demon Girl

Spoiler

Cr [TIGERTEETH_黄景瑜个站]

CrmlB2TUsAAH7Ao.jpg

CrmlB2RUAAAexNb.jpg

CrmlB3AUMAIV4Oe.jpg

CrmlB3EUkAArQQ9.jpg

• Like 16

36 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

@Kyleaddicted The purple Galaxy one is his friend's car (Xiao Shi) that helped him by being his temporary manager in the past. I think ZZ had always had the red Audi. 

Fanart huhu
cr. 呼呼花~
Edited by bearology

Reveal hidden contents

QVfqlfz.jpg

Fanart: One Step Closer
cr. 小奶音biubiubiu
Translated together with @ryokise
Page1 Edited by @bearology Page 2 Edited by @artemis1130

Reveal hidden contents

EQcCyGB.jpg

Z04I9ZW.jpg

----------------------

Trans by request of @Fuu_Kaze KpfVp0q.png about the recent YuZhou candies
@gayyoxx Tag you too KpfVp0q.png 

【】 is my notes

cr. Lydia的精分日常

Reveal hidden contents

【For the 9 pics below I only translated the 5th and 8th cause it is crucial to put text in to understand, the others either it is the same text as the paragraph or I'm just lazy KpfVp0q.png 】

[微风][微风]So long didn't sort out and it gathered a lot, so it's really long [笑cry] Recently, the idol themselves don't have much news so I'm also being passive and slacking, the stuff I've gathered for a long time recently is coming below, not complete but are mostly the main points, please enjoy.

1) I specially go to take a look at the video that I recorded, when ZZ wore this set of clothes, he sang "Dust", read letter, sing "Simple Love", the entire time carried a handphone, why he carried handphone? I also don't know, you guys guess? [思考] 8:00-8:40pm what is your Yu doing?  [微笑] Seems like he was at Changsa with those women livestreaming, heard he's playing games, keep inattentive with the handphone not leaving his hand, casually keep wanting to play the phone, and also during rest time, we really don't know what he's doing  [挖鼻] 
As for (ZZ) carrying handphone doing what: [微笑] (Also when say he's not single anymore, there's that unusual beep heard) 
When singing 《Dust》I'm only a small speak of dust, small but guarding my Hai! (2 times Hai 1 time Ai) this say that he can clearly sing Ai and Hai, Shallow Seawater Whale or something is really, tsk tsk
After reading letter, say this letter is dedicated for "Ni Men" Suo "You Ren" 【Every one of you】 During the concert say he's not single anymore and want to have a spectacular love with "you all" also the high powered letter, all of these I already sorted out before, don't want to say it again, know me from the end of Nov ([微笑] I just want to ask fans who knows them from end of Nov? The earliest is also Dec right?) Such a short few months, transformed (his) 20+ years, this confession is so good that I want to cry [doge][喵喵] , say himself is a upright boy! Isn't this term exclusively by someone? I remember wrong? [思考] Omit a million words, in the end say [Thank you "all"  for accompanying me all the way, I will definitely be better and better, we will definitely be better and better] We [doge][喵喵] ! Good, done beautifully!
Sang "Simple Love", "Simple Love is JY at Billboard Music sang to "girlfriend" below stage, your Zhou that time listen to the whole thing with a honeyed silly smile, lyrics also very high powered, "bring you back to (maternal) grandma's house", "red scarf", "holding your hand and won't let go"! En! Your love is frank! So beautiful confession, I also want to cry again [doge][喵喵]
【The pic wordings are same as what I translated above, the handphone is what OP circled and many photos on what ZZ was doing when he had the hp there】

Reveal hidden contents

2PjQDys.jpg

2) This pic is the high powered letter [doge][喵喵] Actually I've sorted out already earlier.【Pic content is explained at No.1 above already】

Reveal hidden contents

lAnw24V.jpg

3) Today Boss's selfie style is so familiar, Huang New Boyfriend, Xu Not Single, what can we say, don't say nonsense anymore, hurry up and kiss already [微笑] 【Pic just say it's half year of that post of JY posting "Don't want to say anything, go to (help ZZ) hit the charts (for ZZ's song)"】

Reveal hidden contents

YXL0cVy.jpg

4) Everyone found new same style today oh, same style bracelet

Reveal hidden contents

Sxa2JT0.jpg

5) Ledin that interview, I say his answer very high powered and someone ask me to analyze, you all just see pic~ 

Reveal hidden contents

ZD4k7GV.jpg

6) Your Yu thumbs up big breast girl, your Zhou also successfully being exploded out, also your Yu in front of some Meow was still being instigated and cancelled the thumbs up, remind all fans not to be glass hearted, those two are very good.

Reveal hidden contents

amtj7CU.jpg

7) Your Yu's photo book Shallow Seawater Whale ~ The name is high power! What dreams ah, Light ah, Love ah, inside all love talk flying everywhere, the preview video BGM also more high powered, some songs that is only broadcasted during weddings, the lyrics are very great.

Reveal hidden contents

ZOchlNG.jpg

8) The graffiti shoes [微笑] Alienware ee848c.png notebook, play games, surf weibo, some game master meow's account suddenly play until drop level, I know you guys know what I'm saying [微笑]
【In pic, that one about: "ZZ also said even if draw graffiti on clothes, ZZ's elders also don't mind. JY said this is art talent" was posted by the MC during the anti-domestic word livestream】

Reveal hidden contents

abwKcUX.jpg

9) Who put graffiti on the shoes? This pair of Vans has the words at left shoe is "Watch UR Mouth", heard new drama has more intimate scenes than kissing scene, right shoe has a lot of explanation 666/good [思考], heard 666 is a gaming community [挖鼻] 【Pic words is same as above】

Reveal hidden contents

1eElLPq.jpg

Thank you to all fans' contribution, also main page's great FBI, with you guys I can collect so many raw materials to sort out, thank you [心] You can think these are all brain hole, also can think these are real, I only describe it objectively, up to you guys to think~ anyway I believe what I see, will persist in loving them

This is why I love this thread! So many things are clarified by people who are in the know! Thank you, gashupingo for the prompt response! My curiosity has no bounds, haha! ;)

• Like 8

Guest skeletonworks
10 hours ago, xix19xix said:

扛大旗喽:宝格丽情侣同款戒指ee80b4.png ,戴在同一边手的同一根手指头上。我相信他们已经认定彼此了

The same Bvlgari's couple ring, on the same finger on the same hand. I believe they are serious about each other.

I mean really... Zhouzhou can wear it anywhere but why must it be on the forefinger just like Johnny?? If it doesn't fit other finger, he can just wear it on the forefinger of his left hand but he chose right 4U5O37P.gif

Note (to new addicts mostly): Zhouzhou wore the ring during his Shanghai concert (13/8) while Johnny wore his when he was in hometown Dandong somewhere in early May.

10 hours ago, xix19xix said:

朴一白:一直记得柴鸡蛋的那一句:我的腐女生涯圆满了[doge][喵喵]

I always remember CJD (the author and producer) saying: My life as a fujoshi is complete.

This was when Johnny posted a comment about the bent metal pipe right? BrCTfSI.gif I interpret her saying as Yuzhou is real because why else would she say that? Ultimate dream of a fujoshi is to see 2D characters become real in real life, isn't it? That's what she's been doing all this time, make a live action out of her novel. Little that she knows Johnny & Zhouzhou will be...... #delulu

Xix, thank you so much for translating part 2. All these comments are the testament to Yuzhou is indeed real.

10 hours ago, yoyoo said:

Recently or not (hahaha), I think the one who painted JY shoes was ZZ.  Except the fact that the handwriting was similar to ZZ, I think JY 'himself' or anyone else wont (dare to ) call JY " a boy"  (I referred to the phrase "I am a 666 boy) .. So, I guess it s ZZ who wrote this words but  it s about games. They are still with each other for sure....    ((and  JY replied back that "I am a nice Johnny" (<- here is my delulu ... hahaha)))

Johnny actually use a hashtag #boy in some of his instagram posts so I don't think he minds about calling himself "boy" ^^ But I do agree the "I am a 666 boy" is written by Zhouzhou to which Johnny replied "I am a nice Johnny". For sure there's a valid reason he dig a 4 months old photo just to upload on instagram. 

That motorbike rumour.. If it's really true, I'd say that Zhouzhou is someone who really dotes on his lover. Just look at what he got for Johnny (we delulu la): GM sunglasses, Goro necklace, now a motorbike???? Zhouzhou who is more of a sports car type turn to a bike person now? Hmmmmm fishy... lol.

8 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

But then, it might be my delusion only, right? Well, even I had thought that I might have been in deep delusion until...

*sigh* You're not the only one... That 30 secs video is just full of love.... Period. I think I'm gonna show this clip to a few of my friends who're not into BL and ask them what they think about their relationship?

6 hours ago, bearology said:

JY - LED'IN interview. I saw another clip Viet Fan only translated 2 lines from this :sweatingbullets: Something like this

Q: If you have a *ahem* gf *ahem* bf, will you wear couple outfit with your beloved?
JY: YES!
Q: When you go out, will you wear it?
JY: Yes, I will choose similar styles and colours

I hope this viet sub is true CRxOr1h.gifCRxOr1h.gif They've been wearing couple items since forever.... b3AwXR6.gifb3AwXR6.gif

5 hours ago, suehpec said:

Notice how ZZ's hands grab JY's waist. I really have no idea what ZZ was trying to accomplish here (its clear that he wasn't getting away after JY turned him over )other than keeping their bodies close to each other. 

Zhouzhou also did the exact same thing in one of the BTS. The one where they were practising the bed scene for episode 15. I also don't really get what he's trying to do. Trying to latch to Johnny and don't wanna let go? meAui1j.gifmeAui1j.gif

Spoiler

4VTiwQy.png

Don't know why I find it sweet. Zhouzhou's arm casually resting on Johnny's thigh, very near to Johnny's nether region if you know what I mean... And Johnny's hand landed on Zhouzhou's chest. I think I've seen quite a few times Johnny's hand touching Zhouzhou's chest....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dashu's weibo update yesterday 160905

Please Dashu...... I know you adore big bro so much... Hahaha... 

Spoiler

d55c9be7jw1f7j2p4d9t4j20zk0nodhw.jpg

d55c9be7jw1f7j2p3jrg8j20zk0nomy8.jpg

Is this from a photoshoot or what? He just said "Night Welfare".

@gashupingo hahaha you write so funny i had to laugh so hard here.

@skeletonworks uhm not only his chest have just made some screencaps hahaha

Spoiler

uhm also his hair :phew:

00000hair.jpg

Here puls he also Timmy's arm against his dindong dindong dingdong carillon important things need to repeat 3 times :phew:

Oh and look at that smirk on Johnny's face hahahahahaha

0000dingdong.jpg

And here his hand toches his cheek very gentle :phew:

0000cheek.jpg

and right after that he toches his chin :phew:

0000chin.jpg

So yeah a lot of loving touching there and i enjoy it so mutch that it makes me in love to :wub:

• Like 8

50 minutes ago, Kim Kruisbessie said:

@skeletonworks uhm not only his chest have just made some screencaps hahaha

Reveal hidden contents

uhm also his hair :phew:

00000hair.jpg

Here puls he also Timmy's arm against his dindong dindong dingdong carillon important things need to repeat 3 times :phew:

Oh and look at that smirk on Johnny's face hahahahahaha

0000dingdong.jpg

And here his hand toches his cheek very gentle :phew:

0000cheek.jpg

and right after that he toches his chin :phew:

0000chin.jpg

So yeah a lot of loving touching there and i enjoy it so mutch that it makes me in love to :wub:

Those promo photos for the show are just too much. I'll never stop smiling looking at them.

• Like 3

@liesl Keep rambling - it's ok... :)

I think one of the strongest points for me on why YuZhou is possibly real is they came from "nowhere", with very little acting background, and you can so plainly see how much chemistry is between them. Hell, thus the ban on appearing together.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, baw74 said:

@liesl Keep rambling - it's ok... :)

I think one of the strongest points for me on why YuZhou is possibly real is they came from "nowhere", with very little acting background, and you can so plainly see how much chemistry is between them. Hell, thus the ban on appearing together.

Yes, the chemistry between them was so palpable. I wonder what was the very first reaction of the crew and CJD when they first witnessed it. I guess it's along the lines of utter silence with their jaws dropping. 

I also wanna ask about the ban on them being together. Was this ruled by the Chinese censors or was it imposed by their respective managers? Does anyone here know the specifics of it? So far I am only able to read the ban on the series and the promotion of their respective characters including FS and CW. But seeing that the latter two can still be seen together and even interact in social media, leaves me puzzled why JY & ZZ have such a harsh treatment imposed upon them and who and why it was imposed to them exclusively?

I just don't see the point in doing this other than fanning the rage of the fans against the censors. Did they see something early on that all of us have come to individually conclude? I agree with u @baw74 that their  chemistry is just so apparent that the authorities might have viewed it as a threat to their archaic ways.

The Thai FM was the most heartbreaking. I could only imagine what was going on behind the scenes. Ironically it wasn't the reaction of the two that caught my attention but FS's. Being the youngest I guess he wasn't able to control his emotions as well as the others. We've all seen the clip of him pushing ZZ to the side of JY but the one that really got me teary was when a sobbing FS wished both ZZ and JY well. (I dunno where I watched it so if anyone know the link of this can you guys post it here? Tnx!)

It certianly is very cruel to separate two people who genuinely adore each other, regardless if they are romantic or not. 

Again I didn't mean to ramble... Its just a deluge of words whenever I talk about the ban.

• Like 13

It really hurts to know they couldn't even tell the truth about the ban on Season 2 forward, even with the gorvernment being so blunt about the facts.

If the problem was really the lack of sponsors/money, certainly the community would volunteer to help and donate to an online chip in.

They even had recorded advanced scenes such as the end of the book 1 and the middle of the book 2, as you can see in this video:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, suehpec said:

Yes, the chemistry between them was so palpable. I wonder what was the very first reaction of the crew and CJD when they first witnessed it. I guess it's along the lines of utter silence with their jaws dropping. 

I also wanna ask about the ban on them being together. Was this ruled by the Chinese censors or was it imposed by their respective managers? Does anyone here know the specifics of it? So far I am only able to read the ban on the series and the promotion of their respective characters including FS and CW. But seeing that the latter two can still be seen together and even interact in social media, leaves me puzzled why JY & ZZ have such a harsh treatment imposed upon them and who and why it was imposed to them exclusively?

I just don't see the point in doing this other than fanning the rage of the fans against the censors. Did they see something early on that all of us have come to individually conclude? I agree with u @baw74 that their  chemistry is just so apparent that the authorities might have viewed it as a threat to their archaic ways.

The Thai FM was the most heartbreaking. I could only imagine what was going on behind the scenes. Ironically it wasn't the reaction of the two that caught my attention but FS's. Being the youngest I guess he wasn't able to control his emotions as well as the others. We've all seen the clip of him pushing ZZ to the side of JY but the one that really got me teary was when a sobbing FS wished both ZZ and JY well. (I dunno where I watched it so if anyone know the link of this can you guys post it here? Tnx!)

It certianly is very cruel to separate two people who genuinely adore each other, regardless if they are romantic or not. 

Again I didn't mean to ramble... Its just a deluge of words whenever I talk about the ban.

@suehpec the ban on them is almost sure does not come by the Chinese censors not officially and apparently not even unofficially. The more i dig the more seems a strong protection coming higher than their managers  to avoid that this sort of feeling they do have each other might cause severe issues to both of them. In one of the video above posted recently, where they are both awarded ZZ cannot even look at him, he does sporadically. This might (apparently but not very apparently) mean they need to avoid to show publicly feelings. Then they wisely try to communicate to their respective audiences and also to each other their feelings in a very smart way and here in the last two pages you have wonderfully and with hard work summarize their links that i am sure is real now. Before i had some doubts. I removed my doubts after the letter was read by ZZ and when he clearly mention 'Da Hai' in a song and the post with the cat. I hope only that in their private life far from the 'paparazzi' they can enjoy each other at least as human being  everybody deserves love freedom i can not imagine anything different from that so far. The ban won't last too long not this one only but in general. The recent election in Hong Kong legislative despite China mainland plans is a strong answer that China must taken in serious consideration and they will if they wish to survive, people do not need just money to live better but much more than that. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, suehpec said:

Here's where I understand how it happened:  The SAPPRFT issued a memo on April 2nd to media outlets that they are to not promote the series. The implied statement being the leads could not appear to promote 'Addicted'.

Taking that, and to ensure their respective futures have success, each of their representation would take the necessary precautions against anything that may be construed to fan the flames further. Which, I can't blame them. They want to see their clients be successful.

As for the Thai FM (15 days after the SAPPRFT memo!), that too was another weight that tips the scales, in my mind, towards them having a really sincere and close relationship. And yes, FS's young age and overwhelming emotions were really tough to watch. Imagine being on that stage, having just finished watching that lovely video of the fans preparing to come meet you, and turning around to see everyone in that auditorium holding up signs that read, "We're with you."  I get chills thinking about that. The impact it had on HJY, as well, was telling. I think ZZ handled it better than the other three because he's had experience in front of audiences before. I also think ZZ's management is very good at what they do, and have been able to keep ZZ focused on his future career... also if I'm not mistaken, it was ZZ's management that ran out on stage to separate ZZ and HJY after FS pushed them together.

I agree, it is cruel to separate those who want to be together. But I also think it's evil to demand such a thing, and hold their future successes and careers over their heads as hostage. And let's be clear about that - because that is exactly what the whole bans implied.

Here's the moment in the Thai FM, where the fan video ends. :tears:

Spoiler

And don't even get me started on this again... T.T

Spoiler

• Like 8

50 minutes ago, baw74 said:

also if I'm not mistaken, it was ZZ's management that ran out on stage to separate ZZ and HJY after FS pushed them together.

@baw74 However there are ppl stating that Jhonny is the one that don't want anymore homossexual content in his biography/filmography to affect his career, making it impossible to even imagine get back to a season 2 or w/e... Couldn't find the video atm... D:

@Edit

As i said before, this waiver to continue season 2 is beyond they spoke or that government ban strike... They already had enought recorded content to almost finish the 1st book, it could be the case to simply finish some scenes in Thailand, or somewhere near. Seems to be that is was more some actor giving up with fear from worse rataliation than the ban itself.

Edited by Antonio Phillipe

1 hour ago, baw74 said:

Here's where I understand how it happened:  The SAPPRFT issued a memo on April 2nd to media outlets that they are to not promote the series. The implied statement being the leads could not appear to promote 'Addicted'.

Taking that, and to ensure their respective futures have success, each of their representation would take the necessary precautions against anything that may be construed to fan the flames further. Which, I can't blame them. They want to see their clients be successful.

As for the Thai FM (15 days after the SAPPRFT memo!), that too was another weight that tips the scales, in my mind, towards them having a really sincere and close relationship. And yes, FS's young age and overwhelming emotions were really tough to watch. Imagine being on that stage, having just finished watching that lovely video of the fans preparing to come meet you, and turning around to see everyone in that auditorium holding up signs that read, "We're with you."  I get chills thinking about that. The impact it had on HJY, as well, was telling. I think ZZ handled it better than the other three because he's had experience in front of audiences before. I also think ZZ's management is very good at what they do, and have been able to keep ZZ focused on his future career... also if I'm not mistaken, it was ZZ's management that ran out on stage to separate ZZ and HJY after FS pushed them together.

I agree, it is cruel to separate those who want to be together. But I also think it's evil to demand such a thing, and hold their future successes and careers over their heads as hostage. And let's be clear about that - because that is exactly what the whole bans implied.

Here's the moment in the Thai FM, where the fan video ends. :tears:

Reveal hidden contents

And don't even get me started on this again... T.T

Reveal hidden contents

@baw74 What you wrote of course is correct but there are some odds things in all this story. Why a second reiterate informative by SAPPRFT that however has some clear borders and affects media only for reasons I can easily imagine in order to avoid the increase of people looking on how to find online the series. There many questions whose answers we will know i hope in the near future

• Like 6