Thank you @baw74 for the link. I need to review what FS actually said.

Regarding whoever made the decision to separate them for the sake of their careers was, in my opinion, a short sighted and knee jerk decision. First of all, at this age you can never wash away Addicted from them. It is what made them the stars that they are now and it happens to be a BL storyline. Whether they like it or not, it will stick to them because it is such a polarizing topic. Any attempts to white wash it will just end into further interest over the addicted series like what we are having now.

It is an unpresidented move, to the best of my knowledge, to completely cut any public interaction of them both. Asian show business is complex and petty at the same time but it constantly looks for controversy. Keeping mum about the topic just leaves room for further speculations (like what I am doing now) It would have been more logical for their respective managements to have come up with a believable spin on the events. It would be basically a lie yes, but it's common in the industry and it would end all specualtions.

I'm almost 100% sure that the boys are not in favor of this decision imposed upon them. If they did then they would have stirred far away from any activities, gestures or mentions that will allude to the closeness that they share.

So what do I conclude upon all of these? I think that the separation of the two was imposed by a management that is not in touch with the current times, if it's not the chinese censors itself. Further information are still needed to make light of what actually happened. 

Keeping them separate for the sake of their careers is still a reason I could never fully agree upon (sorry just my opinion) Addicted is the very foundation of their careers and that includes being associated as GH & BLY. It is basically the very reason that they are still very much relevant now. So why are they still keeping separated up to this day?

With all the attention that Addicted is having, I highly doubt that they couldn't get funding for a season 2... So what is really the reason for the cancellation?

These are just my opinions, apologies if I offend anyone with it.

• Like 5

JY looking so refined.

Spoiler

6198d47fgw1f7jmrr9dwwj20oz0v60wf.jpg

@ronper2016, you brought out a good point. Demon Girl Season 1 has ended. There is rumour that he is supposed to be in the last 3 episodes of the second season starting 8th Sep 2016.

May I share that Demon Girl's season 1 rating is not spectacular... It's weibo discussion did not even beat Addicted despite it being 20 episodes long versus 12 episodes for Addicted. Note: Addicted was banned from the 13th episode onwards in China. Addicted has 1.7 billion weibo discussion/views while Demon Girl is around 1.4 billion.

I have a feeling that it will be hard to beat Kiss Me, which is quite hot in China now.

• Like 13

8 hours ago, ronper2016 said:

Hello guys, does anybody know if JY's cameo role in Demon Girl has been shown already in the series? Thanks!

I think season one has just ended. JY is appearing at the end of season 2 (I think.) But... JY has a live stream for his charity event to tomorrow!  Download the NOW直播 app. ZZ and Wen Wen are both having live stream events tomorrow too, ZZ has two in fact.  

EDITED:

ZZ: 12 noon, 8 pm  

Chen Wen: 4 pm, Harpers Bazar Charity, 以直播 app

Jing Yu:7pm, Save the Pangolin Charity Event, Now直播 app

Da Shu: 9pm, 4 pm, Harpers Bazar Charity, 以直播 app

I'm not well informed on what ZZ's events are about. I know 8pm is an interview with a well know host that will be stream live as well but no idea about the one at 12 noon. ZZ fans here can you all advise how to go about catching his events tmr, esp the 8pm one. 

Edited: Okay for ZZ's 8pm event, you need wechat (which i have yes!). Go look for “天下女人” account and add the account. Send the following message " " and the account will respond with a link and a password. Click the link, key in the password. Ta dah. Done. 

• Like 16

JY - NOW直播. JY will have livestream tomorrow for his "Pangolin Protection" Charity. Download NOW直播 to livestream. Full clip link here. From previous post, JY will attend a charity event for this on 15 October in ShenZhen.

Spoiler

Apparently, all the boys (4) will have livestream tomorrow. This is for FS and CW. I guess FS and CW one is the one JY did before, drawing the ambulance for BAZAAR charity?

Spoiler

Crqid8QUkAEBl35.jpg

Crqid8TVIAEus5N.jpg

TOMORROW

ZZ: 7/9 - NetEase livestream 12:00-13:00 (BJ time). Info here

ZZ: 7/9 -  女人FM 20:00 (BJ time). Info here

JY: 7/9 -  NOW直播. From @gashupingo 19:00. 

FS: 7/9 - BAZAAR 21:00

CW: 7/9 - BAZAAR 16:00

----------------------------------------

JY: 9/9 - BAZAAR Event (If i'm not wrong, JY will fly back to BJ on 9/9 and back to Baotou 10/9). Can't find that page lol

ZZ: 16/9 - 南京 forest festival 21:00 - 21:30. Info here

ZZ: 24/09 - Zebra Music Festival. Info here

ZZ has that Laneige livestream but I'm not sure when XD. Info here

JY: 15/10 - Pangolin Protection Charity Event in ShenZhen. Info here

----------------------------------------

Soompi ate my post twice T.T Sorry I keep reposting this but its so hard to go back and find it lol

Edit: @ryokise we are telepathic LOL

• Like 17

All the four Shangyin boys having livestream tomorrow (September 7th) :D

Fengsong Bazaar charity livestream 21.00 pm (Yizhibo app, livestream ID: 56523078)
Chenwen Bazaar charity livestream 16.00 pm (Yizhibo app, livestream ID: 陈稳WIN)
Zhouzhou Netease Yo!Idol! livestream 12.00 pm  (link , Netease news app )
Zhouzhou 天下女人 wechat chatroom talk with Yanglan (refer to @bearology post for more info), 20.00 pm
Jingyu protecting Pangolins livestream, not sure about the timing yet, (NOW app)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: @bearology hi bearo, posts clash XD

• Like 19

13 minutes ago, ryokise said:

All oftomorrow e Addicted boys having livestream tomorrow (September 7th) :D

Fengsong Bazaar charity livestream 21.00 pm (Yizhibo app, livestream ID: 56523078)
Chenwen Bazaar charity livestream 16.00 pm (Yizhibo app, livestream ID: 陈稳WIN)
Zhouzhou Netease Yo!Idol! livestream 12.00 pm  (link , Netease news app )
Zhouzhou 天下女人 wechat chatroom talk with Yanglan (I think this will be in messages/voice messages format?), 20.00 pm
Jingyu protecting Pangolins livestream, not sure about the timing yet, (NOW app)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: @bearology hi bearo, posts clash XD

Duh... Not sure i can stream for zz tomorrow.. Already installed tht app but since i blind chinese language, im not sure i can use tht app with properly LOL... But will try ma best for tomorrow (v_v) q

• Like 6

14 hours ago, Antonio Phillipe said:

It really hurts to know they couldn't even tell the truth about the ban on Season 2 forward, even with the gorvernment being so blunt about the facts.

If the problem was really the lack of sponsors/money, certainly the community would volunteer to help and donate to an online chip in.

They even had recorded advanced scenes such as the end of the book 1 and the middle of the book 2, as you can see in this video:

Is that scene really supposed to be for Shangyin? If it is, why did CJD post on Weibo before that if she had known it would be the last scene, she would've borrowed money to complete it? Then again, I've never seen that scene with ZZ sweating nervously, having just woken up from what seemed like a nightmare.

This just raised my hopes for a Season 2, several years down the road when both of them (and of course FS and CW too) are all successful already and can finally have their reunion WITHOUT the SARFTwhatever ban. 

@Antonio Phillipe @Kyleaddicted Not to burst your all's bubble, but that is a fan made video using bits and pieces from Addicted, the BTS, the video for "Walk Slowly", the movie ZZ did before filming Addicted (the parts where ZZ's face appears bloody) and other shows (the emergency vehicles & car accident) totally unrelated to Addicted.

From what CJD posted when announcing that there would be no Season 2, we can conjecture that there were a number of scenes for Season 2 filmed. Her lament about not having enough funding at the time was in regards to filming the car accident. But even if there were enough filmed scenes to piece together a Season 2 (or even a shortened "special" as a number of Korean and Japanese dramas often do) it would not see the light of day. The official ban against Addicted, the one that shut down the original airing of the show back in February, would effect any further Addicted related productions as well.

• Like 18

1 minute ago, sohocomo said:

@Antonio Phillipe @Kyleaddicted Not to burst your all's bubble, but that is a fan made video using bits and pieces from Addicted, the BTS, the video for "Walk Slowly", the movie ZZ did before filming Addicted (the parts where ZZ's face appears bloody) and other shows (the emergency vehicles & car accident) totally unrelated to Addicted.

From what CJD posted when announcing that there would be no Season 2, we can conjecture that there were a number of scenes for Season 2 filmed. Her lament about not having enough funding at the time was in regards to filming the car accident. But even if there were enough filmed scenes to piece together a Season 2 (or even a shortened "special" as a number of Korean and Japanese dramas often do) it would not see the light of day. The official ban against Addicted, the one that shut down the original airing of the show back in February, would effect any further Addicted related productions as well.

Ok, officially heartbroken. :bawling:

This portion of the finale of the relatively popular show "Love O2O" made it through the censors.

The actors are not the leads but it is surprising that they are able to act out the scene without the censors intervening. It is shown on Jiangsu and Dongfang satellite tv stations. NOT just on the web.

In summary, KO (the guy carrying some groceries) budges in without an invitation into the new home of the guy whose name sounds like Beauty. He has made a shopping list and then they shop cookware together. He then cooks for him and at the end of the meal tells Beauty that he wants to move in with him. He will be responsible for all the chores...

There is already a thread on Love O2O so the only reason why I posted this here is because this is obviously a gay scene. It makes the ban on JY and ZZ ever more intriguing.

---

@skeletonworks, earlier you asked when did CJD said that her life as fujoshi's complete. I am not sure but it seems to be before 18th Mar 2016. Around the time of the steel pipe. She did not post on her own weibo. But I have a feeling that

Spoiler

She knows 5MilesLove.

@liesl, i absolutely agree with you. They are so perfect together. I often think that if there is no ban, they will be the first same-sex power couple in Chinese or even Asian entertainment industry.

They can sell anything. Once, I joked with @jlt4ever that if they model for CK underwear, it will be snapped up in no time. When reporters interview the buyers, they probably will share that they are buying for their dad, husband, boyfriend and brothers. When they ran out of people to mention, they might just say that they are 女汉子 meaning strong women. The reporters will join in and buy a pair too. :P

• Like 15

2 hours ago, gloomysundae said:

Duh... Not sure i can stream for zz tomorrow.. Already installed tht app but since i blind chinese language, im not sure i can use tht app with properly LOL... But will try ma best for tomorrow (v_v) q

Hi there,

I just 'forced' Gashu to give me a tutorial for this :lol:. Thank you Gash to the u, you know I love you right :D

Zhouzhou Netease Yo!Idol! livestream 12.00 pm  (link Netease news app )

Download the Netease news app, then click on this link, then click on this 立即打开 and you will see this

Spoiler

VN7ghm7.jpg

You can see people commenting here

LVZfdX1.jpg

That's the livestream. Hit on that alarm icon. Then if you want to find it again, click on that bottom right hand corner icon, then the alarm icon 

Spoiler

cmjd8z8.jpg

You will see ZZ's livestream, the second one with underneath that orange icon

Spoiler

qTsWkve.jpg

I hope this makes sense to you :sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

@gloomysundae thanks i just needed that i love that song brings so many memory's back about these amazing two personalitys

6 hours ago, xix19xix said:

@liesl, i absolutely agree with you. They are so perfect together. I often think that if there is no ban, they will be the first same-sex power couple in Chinese or even Asian entertainment industry.

They can sell anything. Once, I joked with @jlt4ever that if they advertise for CK underwear, it will be snapped up in no time. When reporters interview the buyers, they probably will share that they are buying for their dad, husband, boyfriend and brothers. When they ran out of people to mention, they might just say that they are 女汉子 meaning strong women. The reporter will join in and buy a pair too. :P

@xix19xix Totaly agree with you Jingyu and Zhouzhou are made for eachother there love is so pure the chemistry so strong that you fall in love just by seeing them together.

I hope so that there comes a day that the can be seen together again and i mean not fanservice but the simple things filming together the BTS videos singing on stage together etc.

And i think that the're both want that to no limits just like it was before.

hahaha thats a good one the CK underwear i can picture it in my head hahaha

@sohocomo Wow you write realy good i needed sometimes google translate so i learn new words in english. How i wish i could learn drawing manga to draw your story. I see the images in my head but i'm not capable of to draw it on paper.

• Like 9

Guest skeletonworks
On 9/6/2016 at 2:14 AM, charlie10 said:

I saw this posted today, but I don't know who to credit (don't know what it says on the pic). It's very sweet, I love it. They're first struggling a bit, then ZZ is embarassed and then they're both happy. 

Reveal hidden contents

IvY0Z5F.jpg

Credit to 디엔. It's the same person who always post for the Addicted Korean Fanclub. I believe this is her twitter account: https://twitter.com/guhaiguhai

Seeing her fanart and another fanartist 有的是青春_沒的是時間 makes me wish that there's a Shangyin manga/anime :bawling: Dyen draws a beautifully realistic Johnny & Zhouzhou while I like the drawing style of 有的是青春_沒的是時間.

12 hours ago, xix19xix said:

JY looking so refined.

Reveal hidden contents

6198d47fgw1f7jmrr9dwwj20oz0v60wf.jpg

It reminds me of this compilation of Johnny being so proper, so refined. The way he neatly fold his shirt. The way his clothes are neatly arranged in his luggage. The way he arranges stuff is just...

I can imagine if Johnny & Zhouzhou are really a couple, Johnny would be the one who would do all the household chores (while Kitty busy playing games) just like Guhai & Bai Luoyin and just like all the fanarts. Zhouzhou wouldn't really care about this kind of stuffs cuz he's just too careless and busy gaming. That's why he needs someone like Johnny who defined himself as the protector... LOL.

Spoiler

5 hours ago, xix19xix said:

@skeletonworks, earlier you asked when did CJD said that her life as fujoshi's complete. I am not sure but it seems to be before 18th Mar 2016. Around the time of the steel pipe. She did not post on her own weibo. But I have a feeling that

Reveal hidden contents

She knows 5MilesLove.

Yeah I'm pretty sure she commented that after seeing Johnny's bent steel pipe comment. I think she commented on the same Zhouzhou's WB post.

Spoiler

Sometimes I even think it was her... but for sure 5ML is someone that Johnny & Zhouzhou know... It can't be just a normal fan... 

Spoiler
8 hours ago, bearology said:

Crqid8QUkAEBl35.jpg

Don't know why I feel this facial expression is similar to Johnny. I think I've seen Johnny made this kind of expression before, bit his lips, raised his eyebrows... Too lazy to dig the photo... And so sad that I can't watch any of their live streams. Working late tomorrow. Expecting for some sugar tomorrow. I wonder if Zhouzhou will appear in blonde or black hair. I vote for black ;-)