CrfZ-SsUIAA2zJ2.jpg

CrfZ-TeUAAUgqa5.jpg

CrfZ-UaVUAAvHRN.jpg

CrfZ2C_VYAAvCmN.jpg

CrfZ2B0UEAAURH1.jpg

CrfZ2A5VMAAR0Xx.jpg

CrfZ1_7UkAAsORB.jpg

CrfZ-VXUEAQ8PGB.jpg

@xix19xix About Youtube channel, anyone in the team has youtube channel? Otherwise I would recommend to ask some of our members like @gashupingo or @ryokise or @skeletonworks, they all have youtube channel. Once the video is done, you can send them the file to upload. I believe the reason why SW recommended to put credits on the team translation is because we have all come across people taking translation from soompi and posting somewhere else without crediting us properly. I just don't want to see other people taking advantage of your (and the team) hard work :) 

Edit: YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr Black_瑜洲双人黑图站

Crj2MeRVIAAjdrz.jpg

Crj2MeRVIAExO4f.jpg

Edit 2: @suehpec welcome. You won't be able to upload image straight from your phone unfortunately. You will have to upload it to an image web hosting and get the link to post it here. I normally use this. To quote, hit the quote button bottom left of each post. If its a long post and you would like to answer just one or two point from that post, you can highlight that part and hit quote this or quote the whole thing and delete unnecessary parts. Hope you enjoy the thread like the rest of us here :) 

• Like 15

Thanks @bearology !!! 

So do you guys know what shoes ZZ is wearing here? Please if you could help me. Thanks!

Spoiler

8meywGU.jpg

@gloomysundae after reading all the english translated chapters of the novel I also wish that Season 2 is still in the realms of reality but alas it is not. :(

I still can't believe I am obsessing over actors for goodness sake haha. JY & ZZ is indeed a perfect match in a perfect storm of events. 

Sorry if I am rehashing events here but I still can't get over the fact that JY posted a cat on instagram, with a caption "wanna stay with me" a few weeks back. It is logical to assume that he knows the impact and underlying meaning that people will derive from it. Same goes for ZZ singing "Hai" in his concert. There is no denying what he said as he sang it clear as day. I'm not a chinese speaker so I had to ask my friend, who wasn't a yuzhou believer btw, to listen to ZZ's performance of dust and objectively tell me what he heard and what ZZ might have meant with the change in lyrics. He's only response was "you know what he meant" and continue to say that it might be a publicity stunt. Which was highly unlikely since there is nothing to promote with doing that and may only incite further ire from the chinese censors. 

Ahh I'm rambling again haha. This like a puzzle that I seem to have the compulsion to solve

• Like 10

15 hours ago, xix19xix said:

@narakeiko, we've completed the translation of the video that organised how JY and ZZ know each other in a chronological order!!! You can start the subtitling process!!! :) 

Thanks to @lovelogic26, @prima13facie and @jlt4ever for contributing to the translation! We have done it finally!!! :)

In case, the rest of you (esp the new folks) are confused, I am referring to this video and this translation.

@narakeiko, unfortunately the person who posted the video did not answered my four emails... I am wondering if we can just upload the video again and add the subtitles according to this translation. @gashupingo and @bearology, what would be your recommendation?

Btw, @aeislaeigh, so glad to see you updating Yuzhou daily again! It's such hard work!!! You are incredible!!! You deserve 100 x :cookie:

@xix19xix If you need a yt chanel i have one were still nothing is on it. I can also help to translate subs from English to Dutch if you want that.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, bearology said:

Cr RedMoon9294

CrfZ-SsUIAA2zJ2.jpg

CrfZ-TeUAAUgqa5.jpg

CrfZ-UaVUAAvHRN.jpg

CrfZ2C_VYAAvCmN.jpg

CrfZ2B0UEAAURH1.jpg

CrfZ2A5VMAAR0Xx.jpg

CrfZ1_7UkAAsORB.jpg

CrfZ-VXUEAQ8PGB.jpg

@xix19xix About Youtube channel, anyone in the team has youtube channel? Otherwise I would recommend to ask some of our members like @gashupingo or @ryokise or @skeletonworks, they all have youtube channel. Once the video is done, you can send them the file to upload. I believe the reason why SW recommended to put credits on the team translation is because we have all come across people taking translation from soompi and posting somewhere else without crediting us properly. I just don't want to see other people taking advantage of your (and the team) hard work :)

I have a Youtube Channel ^^ don't worry... I will encode and upload it... but I'll give it to @xix19xix first to get a final check... :)

• Like 12

@suehpec yes look like yuzhou playing with secret code  word tht maybe only can understand between both of them... Me same like u, being obsession with this couple... Then i play with my own assume  how can this both boys so closed even out of the scene...i just play with my assume when im seeing their behavior out of scene such a more than bromance..maybe its start from bromance then it going to be real feel which cant avoid by yuzhou and might be realize by each other(delusion side)... (fact or logical side)  maybe this boys just know how to used the time to make their career grown and more developed with the situation/condition.. But anything happen i love this couple  eventho tht real or not and support them as i can support them. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

@yoyoo requested that I translate some more comments from this earlier post by me. Hence, may I present you part II of why do you think Yuzhou is real?

bargio66:背景:30+从不追星超理智,笔直笔直的直女。看前十二集拒绝看白洛因嘴,暗自觉得顾海和石慧更配……然后上见花絮快本全员……开始怀疑人生,咋不明不白就腐了?[哆啦A梦吃惊]于是找其他夫夫看,吃不下!仍不腐啊!于是才明白:没有性别,只有爱情……坑底躺平,路过撒把土,谢谢。@我好像得了强迫症

Background: I am in my thirties. I have never chased after any stars. I am a straighter than straight lady. I watched the first twelve episodes and rejected BLY (because of his swollen lips). I even thought that Shi Hui was better for Guhai. then I saw the BTS and Happy Camp clips. I started to question life, suddenly I became a fujoshi...I tried watching other BL couples, I just don't buy them. I am still not a real fujoshi. Then I finally realised: There is no gender, only love. I am a lifetime shipper, sailing by. Thank you.

爱上了鲸鱼的猫:男票纯直男一枚,在我的威逼利诱下强行被我拉着看了上瘾,他一向很反感男男这些东西。看完之后给我说:以前我总是觉得男同在一起很奇怪(对于直男来说),不过看了顾海白洛因or黄景瑜许魏洲,觉得他俩在一起真的很舒服,反而觉得和女性在一起觉得不搭了,可能是真的有爱存在吧!坑底躺好不打算出来了。

I have a straight guy friend, who was forced by me to watch Addicted web series. He has always been disgusted by male-male relationship, When he completed the show, he said: "Previously, I always thought that it is weird when two men get together. However, after I saw GH and BLY or JY and ZZ, I am really comfortable seeing them together, in fact I thought they look odd pairing up with a gal. Maybe there is really love between them." So I remain a shipper.

寄托给你空气的意义:五公里爷爷

(The existence of) 5 Miles Love

鱼米舟:我本来觉得他俩只是互相暗恋,结果老黄实力认证五公里(别说他不知道五公里,五公里简直是瑜洲饭圈最出名的“大大”了好吗?没认证之前每次艾特都能上广场,而且老大说了第50条微博要让我们留下深刻印象,如果没有五公里,那条博有啥特别的?)洲儿的我不是单身…他们100的可能在一起了

At first I thought they were just keeping their admiration to themselves. Then, JY's acknowledgement of 5MilesLove (Please don't say he doesn't know who 5MIlesLove is. He is the CPF leader okay?). Besides JY says that his 50th weibo post will be an extra special post, if it is not 5MilesLove, what is so special about that post? ZZ's declaration that he is not single (during his Shanghai concert). I think they will declare they are together on their 100th post.

Note: JY posted 3 photos with flowers from 5MilesLove and said waiting for my babies on his 50th post.

蚀月努力吧:年初看上瘾拍摄花絮,洲洲窝在老黄胸前,老黄捏洲洲的下巴,那种暗戳戳互动的小氛围,一下子就肯定了,他们是真的。

Earlier this year, I was watching Addicted web series BTS. ZZ was resting on JY's chest, JY's holding his chin. This interaction is full of subtext, I was convinced then that they are real.

扛大旗喽:宝格丽情侣同款戒指ee80b4.png ,戴在同一边手的同一根手指头上。我相信他们已经认定彼此了

The same Bvlgari's lover ring, on the same finger on the same hand. I believe they are serious about each other.

许下情比鲸坚_:明眼人都看出来那不是纯粹的兄弟情吧???如果是我一人觉得他两有一腿我可能觉得我有猫病,可全国这么多有猫病的??

Those with eyes would have noticed that it is not just bromance. If it is just me, then maybe I need to check my eyes. But then are there so many people in the country in need of an eye check?

可靠的黑羽:因为几乎不卖腐[挖鼻]都是情不自禁

Because it's never fan service, their actions are driven by emotions.

朴一白:一直记得柴鸡蛋的那一句:我的腐女生涯圆满了[doge][喵喵]

I always remember CJD (the author and producer) saying: My life as a fujoshi is complete.

再说一遍我叫楠锅vip_icon_zuanshi5_3.png:我是和一大堆朋友和gay蜜吃饭的时候,偶然问一句,你觉得他俩……gay蜜说,他俩不是一对我命给你[doge]

I was having a meal with a bunch of friends. I popped the question: "Do you think they are..." My gay friend said: "If they are not a couple, I give you my life."

你吃不吃桃子呀:我是从ee8194.png的眼神[doge]鲸鱼有段时间在洲洲面前给我感觉就是他很没有底气(我真的不是黑ee9092.png)没人注意的时候,他看洲洲眼神就很“真好看啊,想一直看着你”[doge]有人的时候,黄鲸鱼总是故意避嫌[doge]没有一腿才见鬼了[doge]

I started believing after observing the expressions in JY's eyes. There was a period when I thought he was unsure/not confident (I am not trying to slander here). When no one was watching, he would look at ZZ as if to say:"I want to look at you forever". When there are people around, JY will try to avoid eye contact. If there is nothing, something is amiss. 

不吃鱼的喵_喵:看他俩谈恋爱比自己谈都开心[笑cry][笑cry][笑cry]

I am happier looking at them falling in love than falling in love myself!

Super-UV_雪:是车库戏里,我里瑜调戏你里洲,要亲不亲的,然后粥粥那个笑容[doge][喵喵]每次想起都甜的不行

During the rehearsal of the car kissing scene, my JY was teasing your ZZ, faking two quick pecks, then ZZ broke out into a smile. Every time I think of that, I was filled with sweetness.

全是赤儿:巧合太多就不是巧合了

When there are too many coincidences, there is no coincidence.

Jerry丁丁:hello女神的笑,那天是洲的演唱会,他心里想的是什么?一定满脑子是洲州,别人跟他讲话的时候他心里也一定再想洲,所以主持人突如其来的一句许魏洲,鲸鱼那第一时间最发自内心的甜笑,以及注意到自己失态的收敛。 这不是爱是什么?

The smile during Hello Goddess recording. That day was ZZ's Shanghai Concert. What was he thinking then? Definitely his whole mind was about ZZ. When others were talking to him, he must be thinking of ZZ, hence when the host abruptly mentioned ZZ, JY instinctively broke out the sweetest smile, which he immediately attempted to hide. Is this not love?

鲸鱼爱猫咪:没有一对兄弟,会因为只是听到对方的名字,就笑的跟中奖似的吧

There are no brothers who will upon hearing the name of the other, smile as if he has struck lottery.

懒懒的猫咪偷偷看你:不因为什么,他们本来就在一起

There is no particular reason. They are a couple.

Des_J:因為相愛的人越來越似!他倆太似[好愛哦]

Because people who are in love will look more and more like each other.

蔬舫寨的瑜洲倩:如果他俩之间不是真的,世界欠他俩两个奥斯卡,就酱。

If they are not a real couple, the world owes both of them an Oscar. Yup, that's all.

I love reading these haha.

It is astonishing that so many people have come to the same conclusion individually. I agree with all of them haha. I don't associate JY and ZZ's affection as a result of the characters they played anymore. It has grown into something that is their very own and it's beautiful. I just hope that they get to express it freely without restraint and we get to witness it :tears:

• Like 16

17 hours ago, gashupingo said:

JY's interview by 《Life Style》 Magazine translation
cr. 甩肉朕能靚
cr pic. 屈天鹏
Edited by bearology - Thanks so much @bearology:wub:

Spoiler

bHjNjQc.jpg

I did this but only read it carefully now LOL

1 - so many "tongue" words here and my mind is not thinking about how JY improving his pronunciation :sweatingbullets:. Sorry, too many fan art edits recently? LOL

2 - "My Jiu Jitsu Studio is in SH and currently I'm at BJ more often" *ahem* in BJ, you always have a kitten who volunteers to be your Jiu Jitsu practice object :rolleyes:

3 - About his hand injury, I feel you JY, I feel you. Muscles and bones, yes it will take an eternity to recover. From my own painful experience that I'm still slowly recovering from T.T. Take care JY!

4 - Singing - How convenient when you have a personal vocal trainer at home right JY? Not to mention that vocal trainer can also compose music as well. Please let me delulu JY singing a song composed by ZZ and lyrics written by JY :rolleyes: 

5 - Whole day free time - reading JY's answer aches my heart. This is like "Simple love" yet hard for them to have now. I am happy when I see you both have lots of projects, but please also take care of yourself.  

6 - "Sense of security. I am a person with protective urge" Yes, especially to a certain kitten who is well-known for his clumsiness :D

7 - "Kangaroo leather" :crazy: when Gashu told me this yesterday, I was like what? Why Kangaroo? Poor Kangaroo T.T. Because of huhu fanart and ZZ comparing JY with that famous kangaroo, I was so happy telling SW and Haru that I can see your JY everyday here if I want to. Then now JY said this :sweatingbullets: JY ah, don't use animal leather ok! Not good, not good!!

Ok, the end of my delulu and rambling post 

@xix19xix Thank you for translating this. I sometimes wonder myself as well. It's their love, why I am here so happy for their love. Giggling and smiling like an idiot when they give us hints that they are happy. Because its YZ? YZ = LOVE :wub: 

• Like 24

2 hours ago, xix19xix said:

@yoyoo requested that I translate some more comments from this earlier post by me. Hence, may I present you part II of why do you think Yuzhou is real?

bargio66:背景:30+从不追星超理智,笔直笔直的直女。看前十二集拒绝看白洛因嘴,暗自觉得顾海和石慧更配……然后上见花絮快本全员……开始怀疑人生,咋不明不白就腐了?[哆啦A梦吃惊]于是找其他夫夫看,吃不下!仍不腐啊!于是才明白:没有性别,只有爱情les 路过撒把土,谢谢。@我好像得了强迫症

Background: I am in my thirties. I have never chased after any stars. I am a straighter than straight lady. I watched the first twelve episodes and rejected BLY (because of his swollen lips). I even thought that Shi Hui was better for Guhai. then I saw the BTS and Happy Camp clips. I started to question life, suddenly I became a fujoshi...I tried watching other BL couples, I just don't buy them. I am still not a real fujoshi. Then I finally realised: There is no gender, only love. I am a lifetime shipper, sailing by. Thank you.

爱上了鲸鱼的猫:男票纯直男一枚,在我的威逼利诱下强行被我拉着看了上瘾,他一向很反感男男这些东西。看完之后给我说:以前我总是觉得男同在一起很奇怪(对于直男来说),不过看了顾海白洛因or黄景瑜许魏洲,觉得他俩在一起真的很舒服,反而觉得和女性在一起觉得不搭了,可能是真的有爱存在吧!坑底躺好不打算出来了。

I have a straight guy friend, who was forced by me to watch Addicted web series. He has always been disgusted by male-male relationship, When he completed the show, he said: "Previously, I always thought that it is weird when two men get together. However, after I saw GH and BLY or JY and ZZ, I am really comfortable seeing them together, in fact I thought they look odd pairing up with a gal. Maybe there is really love between them." So I remain a shipper.

寄托给你空气的意义:五公里爷爷

(The existence of) 5 Miles Love

鱼米舟:我本来觉得他俩只是互相暗恋,结果老黄实力认证五公里(别说他不知道五公里,五公里简直是瑜洲饭圈最出名的“大大”了好吗?没认证之前每次艾特都能上广场,而且老大说了第50条微博要让我们留下深刻印象,如果没有五公里,那条博有啥特别的?)洲儿的我不是单身…他们100的可能在一起了

At first I thought they were just keeping their admiration to themselves. Then, JY's acknowledgement of 5MilesLove (Please don't say he doesn't know who 5MIlesLove is. He is the CPF leader okay?). Besides JY says that his 50th weibo post will be an extra special post, if it is not 5MilesLove, what is so special about that post? ZZ's declaration that he is not single (during his Shanghai concert). I think they will declare they are together on their 100th post.

Note: JY posted 3 photos with flowers from 5MilesLove and said waiting for my babies on his 50th post.

蚀月努力吧:年初看上瘾拍摄花絮,洲洲窝在老黄胸前,老黄捏洲洲的下巴,那种暗戳戳互动的小氛围,一下子就肯定了,他们是真的。

Earlier this year, I was watching Addicted web series BTS. ZZ was resting on JY's chest, JY's holding his chin. This interaction is full of subtext, I was convinced then that they are real.

扛大旗喽:宝格丽情侣同款戒指ee80b4.png ,戴在同一边手的同一根手指头上。我相信他们已经认定彼此了

The same Bvlgari's couple ring, on the same finger on the same hand. I believe they are serious about each other.

许下情比鲸坚_:明眼人都看出来那不是纯粹的兄弟情吧???如果是我一人觉得他两有一腿我可能觉得我有猫病,可全国这么多有猫病的??

Those with eyes would have noticed that it is not just bromance. If it is just me, then maybe I need to check my eyes. But then are there so many people in the country in need of an eye check?

可靠的黑羽:因为几乎不卖腐[挖鼻]都是情不自禁

Because it's never fan service, their actions are driven by emotions.

朴一白:一直记得柴鸡蛋的那一句:我的腐女生涯圆满了[doge][喵喵]

I always remember CJD (the author and producer) saying: My life as a fujoshi is complete.

再说一遍我叫楠锅vip_icon_zuanshi5_3.png:我是和一大堆朋友和gay蜜吃饭的时候,偶然问一句,你觉得他俩……gay蜜说,他俩不是一对我命给你[doge]

I was having a meal with a bunch of friends. I popped the question: "Do you think they are..." My gay friend said: "If they are not a couple, I give you my life."

你吃不吃桃子呀:我是从ee8194.png的眼神[doge]鲸鱼有段时间在洲洲面前给我感觉就是他很没有底气(我真的不是黑ee9092.png)没人注意的时候,他看洲洲眼神就很“真好看啊,想一直看着你”[doge]有人的时候,黄鲸鱼总是故意避嫌[doge]没有一腿才见鬼了[doge]

I started believing after observing the expressions in JY's eyes. There was a period when I thought he was unsure/not confident (I am not trying to slander here). When no one was watching, he would look at ZZ as if to say:"I want to look at you forever". When there are people around, JY will try to avoid eye contact. If there is nothing, something is amiss. 

不吃鱼的喵_喵:看他俩谈恋爱比自己谈都开心[笑cry][笑cry][笑cry]

I am happier looking at them falling in love than falling in love myself!

Super-UV_雪:是车库戏里,我里瑜调戏你里洲,要亲不亲的,然后粥粥那个笑容[doge][喵喵]每次想起都甜的不行

During the rehearsal of the car kissing scene, my JY was teasing your ZZ, faking two quick pecks, then ZZ broke out into a smile. Every time I think of that, I was filled with sweetness.

全是赤儿:巧合太多就不是巧合了

When there are too many coincidences, there is no coincidence.

Jerry丁丁:hello女神的笑,那天是洲的演唱会,他心里想的是什么?一定满脑子是洲州,别人跟他讲话的时候他心里也一定再想洲,所以主持人突如其来的一句许魏洲,鲸鱼那第一时间最发自内心的甜笑,以及注意到自己失态的收敛。 这不是爱是什么?

The smile during Hello Goddess recording. That day was ZZ's Shanghai Concert. What was he thinking then? Definitely his whole mind was about ZZ. When others were talking to him, he must be thinking of ZZ, hence when the host abruptly mentioned ZZ, JY instinctively broke into the sweetest happiest smile, which he immediately attempted to hide. Is this not love?

鲸鱼爱猫咪:没有一对兄弟,会因为只是听到对方的名字,就笑的跟中奖似的吧

There are no brothers who will upon hearing the name of the other, smile as if he has struck lottery.

懒懒的猫咪偷偷看你:不因为什么,他们本来就在一起

There is no particular reason. They are a couple.

Des_J:因為相愛的人越來越似!他倆太似[好愛哦]

Because people who are in love will look more and more like each other.

蔬舫寨的瑜洲倩:如果他俩之间不是真的,世界欠他俩两个奥斯卡,就酱。

If they are not a real couple, the world owes both of them an Oscar. Yup, that's all.

@xix19xix I do love some ur reason tht prove yuzhou are real couple..i can feel theres something with them tht we called love...and like some word tht u have translated theres no gender only love.... 

Love can goes on to anyone, anyage, any gender cause theres a love tht we called unconditionally love. Might be happen to us too.  We're not making a path of our life but we just do and solved path tht already created for us. 

• Like 9

JY - LED'IN interview. I saw another clip Viet Fan only translated 2 lines from this :sweatingbullets: Something like this

Q: If you have a *ahem* gf *ahem* bf, will you wear couple outfit with your beloved?
JY: YES!
Q: When you go out, will you wear it?
JY: Yes, I will choose similar styles and colours

*Screaming from the inside for translation* Please anyone :D

@gashupingo @ryokise I know I'm screaming in the chat already but LOL

Spoiler

JY - Baotou

Spoiler

Cr HeKeKe_JY

Crleic4VYAAMwsM.jpg

Crlei9TUMAAmysY.jpg

Edit: JY - 黄景瑜 助力保护穿山甲悦跑圈线上挑战活动

Spoiler

Screencap

Spoiler

Cr 0307jy Twitter

CrlcNcmUMAIDllF.jpg

• Like 21

29 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Is it just the angle of the pics...or has he lost weight again????  (Maybe being busy with filming he's dropped a bit, but it just seems a tad extreme somehow)

JY was sick when he started filming so I think he lost a bit of weight. And maybe because of this hair style as well. Somehow I feel JY loses weight every time he starts filming (Demon Girl, he was so skinny after that)  

Edit: Fanart :wub:

Spoiler

Cr 沫色惜年

Crlr4R4UMAI-TyG.jpg

Gif

Spoiler

Cr hjj2_6

i3LtVCML.gif

• Like 14

@suehpec Oh Happy Camp love that video to from them you can see there so mutch moments between those two watching eachother there body language and face it talks for them selfs

@sohocomo I was just thinking the same as you he looks soooo skinny there, but what like @bearology said he was sick so he could have lost weight. By the way thanks for the translations from all thos reactions.

And @gashupingo for those translations from the fanarts i love to read them there so cute.

@gayyoxx OOOOOh happy Camp the name of the show tells the story allready oooh happy love camp hahaha I just fell in love on them because the are in love and i feel so happy when i see those moments back i have a big smile on my face and feel that love whats between those two beautiful man.

Sorry for the only fans but thats how i feel and think about them if you don't like it skip me hahaha

And what it made so special between those two beautiful man is that we all are eyewitness that it happened between them the fell in love in front of the camera.:wub:

And i still think it already happened at the very first moment the met and saw eachother.

Spoiler

i made a screencap self

firstmet11-6-2015.jpg

• Like 18