[Drama 2016] My Son in Law's Woman 내 사위의 여자 M-F 8:28am KST

Ldy Gmerm

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ldy Gmerm @awsparkle I finally made it! :D

Hi everyone! I caught up with all the episodes so far and can't wait to see what happens next. You know JY reminds me of the villain in Ugly Alert(remember that one?). Both are crazy, possessive, delusional and think that they own the female lead and have a right to be CEO. At this point, I'm quite shocked that JY hasn't threatened SK in front of her family because it seems like they wouldn't have a problem with it. They are so enamoured with this man that whatever SK tells them fall on deaf ears....the girl doesn't love him and is clearly uncomfortable around him. The worst in my opinion is the stepmother who keeps trying to guilt SK into a disaster of a marriage because she doesn't want to offend her best friend smh. What's even more shocking is what she says whenever SK tells her about JY's true motives and the woman just says it's okay to be that ambitious. Is she for real?! Her daughter is screaming for help, worried that she will be in a loveless marriage and all she cares about are JY's feelings and career. No doubt an elopement with HT will happen in the near future as the pressure and threats keep mounting...there is only so much SK can take.

As for HT possibly being the child PTH is searching for, I thought of something. What if HT's mother(who seems to be a close friend of his) was the one who helped PTH stand on his feet again with finances after he got out of prison? I expect many twists and turns in this drama.

@tinatrix236,

I thought about MR and how she just keeps pushing PSK into this marriage. When it comes down to it PSK is not her bio daughter. Would she have the same stance if she was. She raised her  but that bio connection is not there. If it were her son would her stance be different.  This is why JY and his mother continue to do as they please because PSK's family allows them to do so. They have thrown her to the wolves with no protection from them. 

As shown in the preview when JY displays his anger with PSK it will be the last draw for her. She's not going to sit by and let this man be force on her. PSK will realize she has to take her own life into her own hands because no one else is going to help her. Her only way out and to stop these people is to marry HT. Once she becomes his wife she's no longer a part of that family and they have no control over her life.

At the same time JS will be discovering PSK is her daughter. She gets back the child that was stolen from her who now has become a part of her household. PSK will be under the protection of her own mother. What can her family do without revealing the truth of what the grandmother did. If it's revealed in the eyes of PSK her father and grandmother will be the bad guys to her and they lose her all together. 

JS is not going to take to kindly to MR's stance on going along with trying to force PSK into marriage with JY.  JY  and his mother are violent nasty people and MR as a mother should have stepped in and protected PSK.. MR took the side of her friend and not the daughter she has raised and proclaims to love as her own. That is not going to wash with JS and she's going to confront TH and MR what they were allowing  to happen to PSK. 

There's going to be big trouble coming because JY and his mother are not going to understand the sudden switch in attitude of TH and family. That company will become at risk of being lost to JY and his mother.  JY is not going to sit still and be the loser of it all. He lost the woman but will not lose the company too. His pride and his mother's greed is going to push him forward to get back at the people for the embarrassment he received. 

@awsparkle

MR claims that she invested most of her time into raising SK but I wonder if she really knows her daughter. SK acted weird the night of the engagement party and seemed a bit off, yet MR just said they most have fought. She should have been bothered when SK suddenly wanted to study abroad after being quite enthusiastic about the wedding and questioned whether something happened that night. Instead she was more concerned about JY's feelings and that of his mother's. SK's feelings remained unchanged after her return from abroad and there were still signs pointing to the fact that she was uncomfortable around JY. She who used to be lively suddenly shut down whenever he came by the house...as a mother MR should have noticed but as you point out she isn't her bio mom and can't be bothered.

At first I thought that JS would be against a marriage between SK and HT but after reading your post, it makes sense that she wouldn't bat an eyelid if only to keep her daughter close and those people out of their lives. What I can't wait to see is the expression on JY's mother's face when she finds out that SK is JS's daughter....that should be interesting! I expect the witch to look down on SK and say that she lacks manners and is a horrible person because she is exactly like her mother. Well I say that's better than having a crazy, obsessive gold digger for a son. 

As for TH and his mother, those two deserve whatever is coming to them. They kept mother and daughter apart and lied about what really happened all those years ago. I think TH should bear the brunt of the blame because it was his responsibility to protect and keep his family together. It's ridiculous that he never thought of the possibility that his mother was behind what JS supposedly did. That man knows what his mother is capable of as he is aware that she was dead set against his marriage to JS. He will have to face the consequences of his actions and awful decision making. A pass shouldn't even be given for not being aware of the hit and run. He was the driver and should have gone out of the car if he felt that he hit something or someone. SK will be very hurt and traumatised when the truth comes out.....she grew up thinking she had the perfect family and wonderful life not knowing it was all based on deception. Poor HT won't be able to look at her when he finds out her father killed the love of his life. Truly a mess all around!

@tinatrix236

Glad to see you made it. Yes, JY reminded of the same guy in Ugly Alert as well.. Just nuts until the end. 

@awsparkle and @tinatrix236

JS will not realize who PSK really is (remember they changed her name and she has not seen her since she was a baby) until later. After she has married HT and JS gives her the MIL treatment. I can only assume that the Private Investigator will finally un-rival the lies granny did in hiding this girl and finds out her real name or  later when either someone from the girls family lets it out by mistake or JS or someone makes a comment about PSK looking like her or having the same mannerisms or something happens and DNA is taken based on suspicion or PSK is sick (or JS) and blood is needed to be tested and it is found out that they are mother an daughter. JS will need to do her part against this girl first before the horror of the fact that her daughter has again married HT and has been right under her nose the entire time. 

This will open a whole can of worms since JS will be quite angry about this since the only reason this could have happen is because of PHT's ignorance, arrogance and stupidity to what his mother told him believing that what she said was the truth and allowing her to blame JS in the first place for their bad luck and for not being man enough to double check if what his mother said was true. Even if he did believe you would think the man would look for JS to have it out at her as to why she abandoned the child and him. Instead he took his mothers words as true. 

His not finding and talking to JS and listening to what his mother told him only caused this issue that is now only a small part to a larger issue. I can imagine him stroking out at his mothers lies and what she did in taking that child and lying to JS and hiding so the woman could not find the girl but also in finding out that he killed JS's step daughter and the wife of the man he is prolly looking for as well. Both he and his mother will be shocked when HT turns out to be the persons son but finding out that PHT's negligence killed that woman's step daughter who at the time was pregnant and he never checked himself. 

Sadly you can not stop the fact that JS is PSK's bio mom from coming out just like you will not be able to stop why this happen because once it is found out PSK will want to know why her mother abandoned her perhaps and JS will tell her what really happened. Granny will have to deal with her lies and even her excuses that she felt she was not right and did what she had to due to the woman being bad luck will not fly. 

But the kicker is going to be the death of the woman's step daughter and HT's wife and Hoon's mother. That is where things are going to go off because the Assistant is not going down for that as he was not driving and he did call 911 and will not feel he has to pay alone. It was an accident but it was also a hit an run when all they needed to do is stay or he stayed and speak to the police and say it was raining and he did not see her due to the barrels and that he got help for her. Something will happen to make either this man try to blackmail PHT or JY will blackmail that assistant and find out what PHT did. Either way when PSK finds out about everything he will loose his daughter. 

I guess the main issue will be he never knew he hit someone because the man never told him. But again he should have checked.He will prolly be found as negligent but I doubt he will go to jail for it.  The man has that blackbox data as a security blanket I bet. 

how will  HT ever  get  to  marry PSK. once  that  elderly  woman see who HT MIL is    ,lol she  will freak out .

HT been like  JS son after  all the  hell was  over,   JS accepted  him, and  seem  JS is now  very  caring towards  him.

in kdrama  can  JS bio daughter marry  JS deceased stepdaughter   husband? i am  guessing  JS was  once in    that  family  resgister?

JS got kicked out  when her husband went to  jail.   seems  so odd  that  JS  bio daughter  might be  her  grandson stepmother.

6 hours ago, anbud said:

how will  HT ever  get  to  marry PSK. once  that  elderly  woman see who HT MIL is    ,lol she  will freak out .

HT been like  JS son after  all the  hell was  over,   JS accepted  him, and  seem  JS is now  very  caring towards  him.

in kdrama  can  JS bio daughter marry  JS deceased stepdaughter   husband? i am  guessing  JS was  once in    that  family  resgister?

JS got kicked out  when her husband went to  jail.   seems  so odd  that  JS  bio daughter  might be  her  grandson stepmother.

There's no blood ties between JS, HT and Hoon. If HT had taken his son and left JS would have had no claim on the child because they are not related by blood. They all live in the same house but JS is not blood related to none of them. Once HT and PSK get married HT becomes her son in law again but this time through her bio daughter.  It will be interesting how JS and PSK address each other once she's married to HT. 

@Lunkera

This drama is frustrating but it is an interesting watch. There's another drama that most of us you know are watching. I'll PM you the name. 

After watching episode 30 with subs.. I can really see the insanity in JY.. The main issue is he has been in love with PSK for years even before he tried his mess 4 years ago. He thought he had her then but she wiggled out of it but he got an engagement from it. PSK told him she could not marry him but he still did not tell the elders. And she like an idiot went away to study and did not do it either thinking that crazy would.  (Come on PSK he tried to rape you in a hotel room!) 

Now he has tried everything to tie her down and she is still fighting him. It was just sad that he knows she does not love him but the kicker is hearing her tell another man she has never loved him and the man is the one she has told JY that she likes. After years of loving her and trying to gain her love in his own twisted way its a stab to his pride and his ego let alone his heart. It was too funny for him to think she can date now but after marriage no go.. But the worst is telling her he does not need her love now he loves her and that is all that matters. That is crazy! How does that benefit you JY? Now JY is moving into wanting to keep her from who she truly loves as revenge since he knows he will never have her love. Once she runs off and marries HT he is going to loose his ever loving mind (not that it is not gone already.) And he will be driven to go after her, HT and her family for the slight he feels he suffered and the embarrassment of having his fiancee run off and marrying a nobody who is a widower and has a child after he has been a. letting everyone think this wedding was going to happen and b. he counted on being able to get her to love him when he knew she did not and c. counted on this marriage to put him in a better status in the company as the son in law to the president. 

He will be a laughing stock with those buddies of his that he met before and anyone else he was trying to show he was better then where his mother came from originally. Even if no one cares he will feel that they do and will loose his mind and go after that company for what PSK did. 

I honestly can't wait until her stepmother gets the fact that PSK is JS's daughter and what her MIL and PHT did. But mostly she needs to wake up to her lazy good for nothing son. I think hanging out with HT's sister in law will make him a man especially when JY turns on them and they possibly loose the company. 

I could not believe her telling PSK that she made JY wait too long and to not give her trouble when PSK has said she did not say she would marry him. It's a shame that her friendship with that hateful woman was indeed more important then the step daughter she claims to love. The only one she worries about is her brat of a son. 

Her son needs to learn to stand on his own and work for something. HE will really see JY for what he is when he goes after his family and he realizes that his Hyung is nuts and what his sister saw this. It will be a blow to him when it does as he really thought JY understood him and cared about him. JY is going to tell him and show him what he really thinks about him when PSK marries HT. 

It is coming PSK is going to marry HT because no one in her household is listening to her or paying attention to her just as @awsparkle said the girl is trying to get her family to see how crazy that man is and no one is paying attention to that. They are truly blinded by him and the friendship with his mother. So I agree PSK is going to do what she wants and JY and his mother along with her family are going to end up with egg on their faces at PSK giving up everything and marrying another man. They will worry about not only her going against them to do this but the embarrassment to the family and JY and his mother but the fact she married a lowly employee who is a widow and has a son. 

What I wait for though is the connection they find when PSK runs off to marry HT. They will go nuts with it. They tried so hard to keep this girl from her bio mom only she ended up married to the woman's son in law from her step daughter and became part of her family anyway. 

Edit:

I do expect JY and the girl that likes HT to do something else that will eventually push PSK and HT to marry one another. Each of them have been told by HT and PSK that they do not love them and both of them refuse to let them go or give up hope that they can win their hearts. So I see JY doing something to try to pull them apart once and for all or push her down the alter. Or I see that girl doing something to out what has been going on. Prollly to JS. She will not stand by after loving him for so long and let PSK come in. You could see it in the episode when she thought it was ok to ask him in the lobby of the company if he was dating PSK and then for her to asks about what about her or that it concerns her. Again HT had to tell her it has nothing to do with her and the reason why (cause he only sees her as a sister.) She looked mad when he told her to stay out of it and walked off. That means she is going to do something along with JY (not sure if it will be together they try something or not) and it will backfire and cause HT and PSK to marry.

Video for Episode 31:

Spoiler

A Mess right here she should stop meeting this man period..

So lil bro has no where to go and goes to hand out at her shop.. It really is time he starts to grow up.

So PSK has come to the shop and is talking to the SIL huh.. I wonder what she tells her.. 

I do not understand why he thinks his crazy behavior will ever make this woman want him or do what he says. All he is doing is pushing PSK to continue to fight back and eventually marry HT. JY is his own worst enemy with his crazed obsessed behavior. He knows she does not want or love him yet he gets angry at her for telling him how she feels or that she again will not marry or be with him perhaps and that it is HT she cares about.

Preview:

Whatever JY did to make HT look like he stole or leaked something will come back to bite him. Looks like JS will prolly finally realize who her ex hubby is currently living with maybe?

Video Credit DramaSBS Channel on YouTube.

Note: I have not seen the episode yet so I will wait on subs before commenting.

@Ldy Gmerm

JY is only setting himself up for a huge embarrassment when SK and HT elope. I think he told that team leader that a wedding date had been set knowing that TL wouldn't hesitate to announce it to his team. It was supposed to separate HT and SK but instead all his actions serve to push them even closer than ever before. He doesn't love SK..he wants to possess her and she sees that and wants to run far away from him which she will very soon. It's really sad that her family keeps forcing her into this marriage even when it's obvious she has no intention of doing so. I agree about HT's friend conniving with JY in order to disrupt that relationship but that will only result in an elopement and like you said, JY's and his mother's true colors will show then. They really think that they can have control over both SK and the company through this marriage and will be furious when things don't go as planned.

You know, SK's brother will blame himself when all hell breaks loose. As the only son in the family, he should be in line to lead the company in the future but instead has wasted his life partying. Like you said, he will be shocked when he finds out JY's true nature and will blame himself for encouraging JY's delusions and also not protecting his family. If lil bro was capable, trustworthy and hardworking, JY wouldn't have deluded himself as much into thinking that he can be the CEO. JY's upcoming betrayal may be what does the trick and wakes that man up. In addition, being around HT and his family should be quite an educational experience that  will push him to wise up and grow up.

JY and his mom is starting on their attack against the company using HT....either to make PSK agree to marriage or for revenge....now I know how PSK daddy lost his company before..he dont know how to run a company if it wasnt for his aide and JY this company wouldnt have gone bankrupt....if the man is so trusting that he is blinded by JY...that he dont see JY true colors...hasnt JY also created a slush fund...I dont know if he is even aware that JY's mom has all those stocks...and how much access he has allowed JY of his company.....PSK daddy only know how to yell he is not very bright at all....he's a mamma boy and so is his son.

Video from Episode 32:

Spoiler

Preview:

Note:Video May be out of order.

All I have to say is JY keep up what you are doing. You are certainly pushing PSK to do something that will affect you real soon. LOL. 

@Brenda Capers

That is what I said as well. PHT is not very observant nor is he good at business. Something like the fact someone is buying up all their stock or the issue with them not being extended more money should have been investigated thoroughly and the people or persons behind it should have been found. He is way too trusting of his aide and JY and they both have way too many fingers into his company and these things are both going to come back to bite him. 

It will be exactly what he deserved for not checking out who has stock in his company and how much and keeping an eye on his aide and being objective about JY. I thought the same thing that the reasons they went bankrupt before was due to this man's mismanagement but his mother wanted to blame his wife JS instead of seeing that her son has no head for business. 

Who will she blame this time PSK? JS for showing back up? His son or his new wife?

This is why that friendship with JY's mother will bite them. The new wife is too gullible in thinking that woman really liked her she was just using her to get her son married into that family to try to legitimize her self from where she came from. She will show them when PSK does what she wants and marries another how she truly feels about them. 

Soo Kyung keeps causing trouble unintentionally, divulging important secrets while saying nothing when it comes to attempted sexual assault. It has made PSK's dad who was a stupid mama boy in private life also a poor businessman who can't even see a shift in power. There is no one who can help her in that family, she can only stand up to these issues herself.

I still believe HT made a huge mistake sticking with PSK when he has a lot of responsibilities, can't afford a battle with the rich and powerful when livelihood and safety of the family is at stake. It will all ease up only with a cliche rich parent birth secret.

Does it look like SooChul has some kind of feelings for YoungShim?

It's not easy to find someone to love and whom loves you back. If it's a job, he can find another one.  Or least he can help out at the chicken shop.  As for  SooKyung,  I'm expecting her to be stronger and wiser, someone that HyunTae can relies on sometimes or I'll not like her ;)

Video for Episode 33:

Spoiler

Yes, PHT, treat HT badly. Eventually you will see the snake you tried to marry your daughter too. But mostly I feel sure this will be the missing child he has looked for and he has mistreated HT.

LOL at not knowing if he likes her or she him.. 

These people are not listening to PSK. They are all angry that she is trying to tell them she does not want to marry JY. They need to listen to her but they will not and they will direct their anger at her and HT instead of at themselves. 

This girl again meddling but it is not her place to tell her that she is the cause of this as she should know nor is it her place to tell her she is what is hurting HT. HT will still never want her as anything than a friend and lil sister. Keep it up though you and JY are pushing her to run off and marry HT.

Well PSK has found out that JY staged what has happened. She goes into his office and finds a card for a prosecutor perhaps or something and calls the number from his phone after remembering his lock code. The person does not realize it is not JY and admits to what they did and PSK is shocked as she hangs up and stumbles out of the office. She is upset (not sure why she knows what type of person JY is and he is crazed over her.) 

Preview:

Looks like something does not go well at the board meeting. Is PHT finally finding out how much stock this woman has or did JY not get a promotion or something. PSK has come to the house to see JY maybe but he does not want to. PSK is out with HT and his son maybe. JY is yelling at the "River of Woes" and he turns around and PSK is there with his mother yelling in the background. PSK looks upset after again trying to talk to crazy but not getting through. JY is home drinking as his mother watches him worriedly and we hear PSK in the background talking about JY's mother. JY's mother is pulling in somewhere and her eyes go big at whatever she has seen.

@Ldy Gmerm @Brenda Capers

I agree TH is not a very good businessman nor is he a good father but his wake up call will hit him where it hurts real soon. TH has to know who has been buying those stocks, but he fails to realize that friends can become your worst enemy. If he marries his daughter off to these snakes his company will be safe. Both sides thinking it's a win win situation. Wrong!!!! Now that PSK has found out what JY has done to HT she's not going to sit by and let him get away with it. This will richard simmons off JY's mother because PSK sided with the man she loves and not her son. If JY goes down so does anyone who has been helping him. In turn his mother is going to take that company away or down. 

I don't care how good of friends you are with people when your daughter pleads with you she doesn't want to marry this man it's time to stop and pay attention.  I see it as TH is selling off his daughter for the sake and fortune of that company. The grandmother is just greedy and thinks this marriage will up her status even more. MR just follows behind whatever granny and her son wants. 

As for the girl who likes HT I agree she has no right to say a word to PSK. There are just too many people all up in HT and PSK's relationship. When PSK and HT do get married she is going to want to die. HT has married twice and each time it was not her. Maybe this time the girl will get a clue that HT is just not interested in her that way. 

Archived