[Drama 2016] My Son in Law's Woman 내 사위의 여자 M-F 8:28am KST

Ldy Gmerm

No video for the last episode yet.

I am just stunned by PTH  's stupidity. He listened to every lie his mother told about JS and still continues to do so. The woman is so deluded into thinking that JS was the cause of their issues before all because she is greedy and did not want that poor girl in their family. She stole that woman's baby and hid so the woman could not find her telling PTH  's silly self that the woman abandoned the baby. For me I can't understand why he did not try to find JS on his own. He listened to his mother like she was speaking the truth and it will come back later to bite  him. Fate is already working on that. 

Now every time he chances on JS he wants to know what is she there for thinking it is about him. He and his mother are very conceited and his mother thinks that JS is a fraud. Well if everyone knew what she did to that woman she would be. She truly believes JS abandoned her child since it is what she wants to believe instead of the fact she stole that child and hid from that woman. That lie will bite her later just wait. 

PTH  will get his as well when he finds out what happen that night he drove 3 years ago. I have a feeling his assistant will remind him of that if JY tries to do something to the man. (JY does not like him since he can't boss him) JY will surely remove PTH  as the head of that company and take over when PSK flies the coop and marries another man. I see that assistant trying to blackmail PTH  later. I have a feeling he would have found out who's daughter she was. HE just does not know that the woman has a tie to PTH  . He will find that out too I think and JY as well. 

JY and his mother continue to do things that will only embarrass them later.  JY is completely obsessed and he keeps doing things that he thinks will keep PSK away from HT but it has not worked out that way. His mother thinks forcing a diamond ring on PSK will get this wedding done but it will not and JY should prepare his mother he keeps assuring her things are ok when they are so very not ok. He knows that PSK does not love him but still is trying to force the issue. 

One good thing about her bratty lazy brother in this episode is that he spilled the beans about what her father and possibly JY did to HT in moving him. Which prompted PSK to go running back out to the warehouse to see HT. Of course our cliff hanger is what she said to him (I wonder if it is get married or something else?) 

From the Preview it does not look like HT  agreed to what PSK suggested. Which means that she will prolly be pushed along with this mess with JY until she either makes it to the brides room and wakes up running out on the day of the wedding or no shows right before leaving JY and his mother along with her family with egg on their faces. 

JY's mother should have been arrested for going into that bar with a golf club to break things because JY came in and saw the man. They can't have it both ways. The man is working and making his own money, but they are not happy about that. They want him to not work, stay out the way and beg them for money? The bar is not a hole in the wall it looked like a nice place so there was no shame in what he was doing. 

Both JY and his mother trying to cover up where they came from and who they know will blow up in their face eventually. Trying to be more then they are will blow up on them. I look forward to both of them finding out that PSK is JS's bio daughter and was taken from her and now she is married to the woman's son in law. I have to wonder why no one knows this man as JY's father? How can so many people see him and not know him. Which makes me think he has been gone from the house for awhile while his wife and son pretended to be more than they were.

I really think that JS should never have let her loose lip friend know she is searching for PSK. That woman works in JY's house and can't keep her mouth closed about JS's business. She will again run her mouth about JS looking for her daughter just wait and see. 

I am totally confused.. who is HT's sister in law going to end up with? The friend from HT's job or PTH  's son lol.. (She is so old compared to him.) Or will HT's friend end up with the sister in laws friend who is hanging out with JY's dad and lives next door to him? I think it will be that woman he ends up with. They bicker and I bet there is some attraction between them. Once PSK and HT marry I can't see his sister in law with her brother.. lol

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seo  kyung  is  not  thinking.  she's so  selfish  and  think  nothing  but  herself.  what  happens  if  that  creepy  jy  and  her  own  dad  get  agitated, hyun  tae  loses  his  job  etc,  he  is  a  dad,  and  has a  family  to  support.  sk  does  not  have  to  work  to  live but  ht  does.  and  besides  he's  not  even a  permanent  employee.  her agressiveness  might  back  fire  on  them/

about  the  chunky  sister  in  law  of  ht.  is  the  writer  trying  to  pair  him  off  to  soo  chul.  this  is  off,  soo  chul  is  young  while  she  is  a  30  something  divorcee.  if  this  goes  on,  i  will  join  the  chorus  of  predictable  objection that  will  surely  come  from   the  mom,  grandma  and  dad.  soo  chul  is  the  loser  here.

There is no doubt that PSK is being selfish and not thinking of HT. Things happen and no one is taking her to task over them but they are doing it to HT who has already been moved from the office to the warehouse and next will be out the door. She goes in to protest to her father or JY (wrong move talking to crazy about another man she loves) and next thing you know HT has something happen to him. I have said it before she is self centered and even though she has never been in love she is not seeing both sides of the picture. Her actions are what is causing problems and because she has still not told her parents or his mother she will not marry him or does not love him. I honestly can't under stand why that is. Also her letting JY drag her out in the last episode when she brought food for HT (I would have never eaten what JY gave me.. trash it went.) and HT saw it only proves to him he can't go with what she is suggesting at the end of the episode. PSK has not even thought of how that looks to HT. She still leaves with the official boyfriend/Fiancee but comes back and back hugs him and suggest something to him.. come on girl wake up!

She truly forgets that she will still be able to hold her head up as the Presidents daughter and will be able to live well but HT will have to scramble to support his little family if he loose his job. Also I do not like that she spends so much time with his son regardless of the child liking her. I think it is wrong when she is still committed to JY and her family wants her to marry him too. 

I know that HT and PSK will end up married at some point in the next few weeks but I feel that she has created a lot of problems when HT, his friends and her people have all told her to stay away from him that she will end up hurting him as others look down on him, talk about him negatively and treat him unfairly all for being a friend to her and her feelings for him. Her actions have all caused this and eventually JY will prolly get him out of the company. 

It is going to be funny though because I truly can see that HT is warring with himself. He likes PSK and wants to be with her but with her status and with JY he sees it not happening. He can't even be friends with the woman for another employee taking pictures of an innocent meeting and causing rumors and speculation all because PSK did not think. Also it is unfair to his son and I think he is concern about the child becoming attached to her and rightly so. We know that she will end up being a mom to this kid but right now HT does not and he is right to tell her to not say or do some of the things that she has with his son giving that child hope and getting attached to her only for the possibility of her being pulled away. HT will end up not being able to fight his feelings any longer and will go to her and they will go register I think. (We will see) 

Video for Episode 27:

Spoiler

JS comes to the company to talk to HT's buddy who assures her it is just a temporary transfer and to dig to see if he is seeing anyone since she saw him and his son with PSK. The friend says it is just a friend from work nothing more (dude you will be made into a liar over that.) 

PTH  saw JS outside and thought she was there for him and had her bared by security. Later he tells his mother and both wondering how she found out and did she know about PSK but say she does not know her new name or face. These two people are so very conceited. JS could be in or around that company for something or someone else who may work there etc.  I can  not wait until these two people are shown the error of their ways. Will they blame JS again when JY and his mom takes over that company?

I really want this team leader to get fired later on. PSK is completely dense. OF course the things that have been happening to HT are due to you. Wake up Girl!

I do not see why JY was over reacting. NO one knows this man is related to him. He could have just ignored him. At least this man is not asking for money but working for it.  He and his mother are trying to hide where they come from and later it will come back to bite them. This guy needs anger management help pronto!

His mom giving her that ring made me feel uncomfy too. Then to say it was paid for with the first money she made was just adding to that feeling. She is not your Daughter in law yet, giving her something like that was not cool. It's her own brand of emotional blackmail on PSK. As for JY he has the nerve to say to her that he gave her space because he thought she would run away lol.. where did he give her space? And yes, JY she will end up running away from you right into the arms of another man! The girl does not want him to touch her or hug her and does not want gifts from his mom how can he not realize after 4 years she does not love him or want him? Crazy can't believe his love for her is not returned or that he can't make her love him too.

I was angry at her stepmom as well for coming in looking at the ring and the only thing she says is her father never gave her something like that. PSK asks this woman if JY's mom has the same amount of shares as they do and the woman says yes, that is why the marriage would be a good one as they would have a powerful ally. PSK is wondering how that happened. (Right now PSK is the only one who sees the danger of JY and his mother having the same amount of stocks as them. I can't understand why her family did not protect themselves and purchase more themselves.) This is why they keep forcing her into this wedding JY and his mom has prolly mentioned about the stocks and PSK knows what it could mean. Too bad JY can't see to se that forcing someone to marry you will not gain what you want and that is her love. I guess it does not matter as long as they are connected to the family, he moves up in the company and has her married to him.

I have to agree this girl is just still after HT. Even when he has told her that he is not interested. I do not see her coming with food as being his friend but as trying to still be with him. Her words about PSK being able to come and go where uncalled for. Just as his other friend thinks PSK is out of his league. We can see HT thinks that too and it is sad. PSK showing up was irritating as well. 

I don't blame this girl for again pointing out that seeing PSK or even being friends with her is hurting him. Even PSK is aware of this now. It is a shame that she is not paying attention and either breaking it off with JY regardless of the stock issue or staying away from HT. I think he had enough at that moment and telling them both to go was right. 

I would have never accepted that food from JY but what could he do. Also how can PSK belive JY that he did not intentionally move HT to Logistics (the warehouse)? HE dare to put it on her father. Thank goodness bratty brother spilled the beans. The nerve though to say he would have JY move HT again and that she only cares about HT and not about her brother. Really this man is not 5 years old he is grown and instead of moaning that his father did not recognize him and let HT's sister in law know he was his son he should have just kept his head down and continued to work. HE is lazy and selfish. But PSK is really irritating me with her not realizing the true situation and that JY would do something like that and it was not her father.

Can someone please make her brother grow up and stop whining. He has been spoiled too much it seems by his mother. What on earth could his sister do for him? I hope his character changes. I have a bet that it will when JY and his mother snatch that company. He will see what his Hyung is really like then and know that guy never really liked him only met with him to pump him for info on the family doings and thought he was a pest and useless which he is.

PSK running back out to back hug HT to say that she can't do it anymore and to lets see each other was so selfish. HE just saw her go home with her fiancee. But she comes back wanting to still see him. What is wrong with her when she is officially engaged. I really do not like PSK's character. I can't make exceptions for her being this naive or without experience. She is only thinking of her self. HT has already been pushed out the office what would happen next mmmm? He would be fired! He has done nothing but befriend her but everyone is saying he is going after her because she is the Presidents daughter. That is unfair when it has been all PSK.

Preview:

I do not blame HT for pushing PSK away her suggestion was selfish. Also telling him she never loved JY but you are still marrying him. I would stay away from her as well. As for JY how could he not know lurking around the warehouse and hearing the truth that PSK never loved him. She has told him she does not love him, does not want to marry him and is in love with someone else. He acts like he was mislead when he has known this truth for 3 or 4 years. Both HT and PSK are broken up because they like one another even though HT did the right thing as he drinks at a stall.PSK I think is foolish crying in the care at HT's rejection of her suggestion. JY sits in his car having to hear the truth again but I doubt he will let her go he will just go home have a fit and then plot to do something else to hurt HT or PSK for spite.The real reason PTH  and his mother are having a fit with JS being on tv is because people remember her being married to PTH and have called to ask if she is still his wife.. Ahh.. so they have hidden this woman was with him and now they are running scared. I know his mom is because she has a lot to pay for in her lies and hatred of JS who did nothing wrong. Sister in law comes up on PTH  going after his son with the mop and tells the man he is being abusive to his employees (does this woman not have a job? Why is she always at HT's job!) PTH  and his move have had her TV Spot cancelled maybe because of the calls. Really they could have denied any calls about her being his wife and ignored her. Their interfering in her work will only make her come after them later when she finds out.This woman is not messing with them. I guess JY hearing that PSK never loved him hurt him so he went home like a little boy to lay on the bed and cry. Again PSK told him she did not love him not sure why he acts like his world fell in. Did he think she caught feelings for him as he and his mother blackmail her to the alter? Too bad HT is caught in the middle of something that he has nothing to do with.

Video Credit DramaSBS Channel on YouTube.

look like something big is happening PST went to the river and throw a flower and said "sorry mi soon i'm sorry .i havent' found your child yet . but i will this year". i have no idea who is mi soon and why he must find his or her child but my guess will be that the child is ................HT.

Forgive SK, the girl is in love. I also don't understand her but I till like her. I think she's different than other female lead character I've seen.  Like first time meeting HT she tells him off about eating on the train, who do that to a stranger? Randomly says someone is her husband, the first one to express her feelings too.

Lately the subs are not synced a bit hard to understand, and I'm curious about the river scene too. Whoes child?

Too bad JY is bad guy, the actor is looking more handsomer, he might get to play the lead next time. Does JY actually has any friends? Anyway, I hope he will change after on and there will be a girl for him.

The preview looks interesting for tomorrow, wonder its too early for the romance? Seems too easy :lol:

Video for Episode 28:

Spoiler

SMH at PSK.. sigh

I am not sure why she spends so much time at this company and is sneaking around but even if this guy is her friend that is the president of the company. I wonder what they both will do when she finds out yes, that is his father and yes, she is the sister in law and family of HT?

They should have left SJ alone. Their actions against her are only going to lead her right to them. 

I feel bad for JY since PSK has not come out to tell her parents she does not love him nor wants to marry him. But I also feel that he is the cause of all his misery since he has known for years she did not love him like he did her. He will continue to go dark until he is made to see that he caused a lot of problems and PSK was never meant to be his. 

It is really too late for these two they are in love with one another. Also just because they have a bit or romance does not stop the opposition they will have against the two of them being together. Her parents, JY , JS as well will all have a fit about this. The synopsis says they marry. I have a feeling they will soon and then the real issues start with JY being angry and vengeful at loosing the woman he loves to another he and his mother will do some nasty evil things until they are both made to see their faults and are exposed. PSK will have to deal with JS and I wonder how long will it be before she knows who this girls father is and someone does a DNA test?

Preview:

JY looks to be plotting again. PTH will regret listening to and liking this man so much that he did not pay attention to the signs.( I still can't understand why he was not told those people had the same amount of shares or was worried about that fact. Future SON in law or not anything can happen to cause issues between the families. I guess he is going to find that out the hard way.) HT is brought back to marketing from Logistics it seems. JS is out distributing flyers for her daughter perhaps and someone sees her. Lil bro is in trouble again? Dad goes off at the police station with JY trying to hold him back.. sigh.. Looks like PSK and HT are dating and spending time together. JY is in his office fretting and plotting something. HT kisses PSK.. hearts are involved now someone will get hurt when JY goes off. 

There is no doubt for me that Mi Soon's missing son will turn out to be HT. The sad thing is how much nastiness PTH  would have done to this man before he realizes it. The man kills his wife, has caused issues with his job, will go ballistic when PSK marries him and will find out about who he is related to. So much he needs to get on his knees for as does his mother. 

I can't wait for Halmoni to have a fit when JY and his mother stages a take over! Will this become JS's fault for showing up again around them? I bet it will or will they blame it all on PSK as her daughter? I am sure this woman will try.

I still do not understand anyone else but PSK being worried about the stock situation. Is she the only one that knows. Also someone should have been smart enough if they were buying up company stock they should have been doing the same for JY's moms company or business. Leverage. Her step mom is just too flighty and kept a prisoner by the MIL and PST is just too gullible.

@Ldy Gmerm,

The more I see of TH and his mother's interactions the more I understand why PSK does not say anything to her family. It would just fall on deaf ears. TH only listens and does what his mother tells him to do. It's how she raised him and he raised his children. PSK and her brother are to only listen to their father and do what he tells them to do. MR has no say in any matters. Her presents in the household is to tend to PT and his mothers needs. 

PSK and her brother are breaking out of the mold that has been set in that household.  They want to lead their own lives even with the brother being spoiled and lazy he doesn't want to follow the rules. Even though I don't like the pairing of the sister in law of HT she's no pushover. She saw her friend or whatever they are being beaten and bullied and she stepped in. She will be just the thing he needs to push him to stand on his own. 

TH is going to pay dearly for only listening and believing his mother. He has a lot to lose and will be left with only his mother. That company will suffer or be lost for his lack of only seeing things his way and his mothers way. JY and his mother are not going to take the embarrassment that is about to happen. I think JY is finally realizing even if he forces PSK she will never love him. His love for her does not make her love him back. Everything he did to HT takes PSK right back to HT. He bet on her father to make her submit but it has done no good. So now he will make them all pay.

The reason I joined this forum was:

1. Because I dont know Korean...but I have been hooked on Kdrama's for over 2yrs. sometimes I can get the jest of things...but I really want someone to interpret the previews and also the episodes (even if it is summarized).

2.Give factual information pertaining to the drama...like press release...like if episode not being shown...any scoops...etc.

3.Opinions

I mean I just dont understand why PSK dont break up with JY......dont she see she is causing harm to HT by not breaking up with JY and telling her family she does not want to marry him more or less go with him.....

If she used the same determination she is using to chase after and get HT....to break up with JY what's the problem

Video for Episode 29:

Spoiler

I wonder what he is wanting to talk to his sister in law about.. She has always rooted for him to marry again.. Not sure how she will deal with PSK and who her father and brother is though.

Looks like she is super happy he is back inside the company and not in logistics.

They are dating it seems. 

Well there you have it. Now that HT has initiated that kiss that means to me he is invested in being wit her. JY sitting at home trying to call her will only drive him batty when she is not answering or just can't reach her. Not sure why he thinks she would answer his every call. 

Now she does not want to be associated with the man but she is angry to see him with another woman. She and JY are crazy. The man is working so not to come to them for money but they want him to stop. The man is with another person not bothering her as she did not want him but she wants to get angry about him being with someone else. So it is the "I don't want you but I don't want anyone else to have you either!" (She will end up having to admit she still cares for that man her relationship with him comes out.)

Preview:

Things are boiling up. JY could not reach PSK so he goes to camp outside her house (yeah, like that is not creepy as hell.) and sees HT bring her home only confirming what he already suspected that she was with him. IS HT telling him when he walks up he likes PSK? JY you do not have another chance to be with her no matter what you say. PSK and HT seems to be a bit open at work. Looks like his friend the coaches daughter sees it and you can see she is a bit jelly about it too (yes dear, you spent years beside him to miss out not once when he married his wife but now you waited 3 or 4 more years and have lost out again. I do not see her sitting down for this. I expect a bit of mischief from her until she is made to listen to what he told her numerous times.) JY is having a melt down after meeting PSK and HT outside her house. HT is at work. PSK is telling JY perhaps she likes HT and is dating him and JY is responding. (This convo is not going to end well like they all do.) JY must have gotten PSK to come to his house for a meal because whatever was said as he sat down made her eyes go wide. JY's mom spots the woman that was in the picture with her hubby with another guy (Ht's buddy perhaps) and she attacks her calling out she is the man's wife. (Really lady, she wants to act like she is so above it but she resorts to being a thug and attacking the woman over a man she does not want or is disgusted with? She can not have it both ways! Either she does not want the man to be tied to her so people know or she admits he is her husband so everyone can know it. Either way she has just outed herself with her crazy behavior.) Looks like the Private investigator has found out where PHT has moved to and JS is following the address which leads her right to the house she has been to before. This will only make her remember when she came to the house and how the voice she heard sounded familiar. Next think to do in my opinion is stake out the house to see who comes in and goes out. Taking pictures for proof. (I don't know if JS will be that smart though to do that. I think she will have to get over her shock first. )

I am behind on the last two episodes. So the video may be out of order for 29 until I watch it. 

@Ldy Gmerm,

I think we will be seeing that elopement coming soon. JY does not care that PSK dates HT but the marriage is still a go. TH knows about HT and PSK but still insists that PSK marry JY and for them to just marry quietly. These people have some big surprise coming their way. Since PSK's father insists that she gets married she will but to the man of her choice. 

I have to wonder if PHT knows that JY's mother owns as much stock in that company as they do? He would be a bad business man (I think he was responsible before for why they lost everything and he was dragged off.) if he did not keep up with who hold stock in his company. If he does not know then he is in for a big surprise when PSK does what she wants and marries the man she loves instead of the one they think she should be with. JY and his mother will not hesitate to turn on them and take over and will drop all means of respect in doing it. 

If PHT does know then he should have been doing something about that and not pushing is daughter to someone who you can tell by her body language is not happy to be around. Of course her parents only see what they want to see and with PSK not speaking up well she caused this problem. 

@awsparkle

I have no doubt that PSK is going to run off to marry HT soon. JY is going to continue to try to push until she will see her only way out is to run and marry another man to get out of the engagement. Of course I think by now she realizes that her family is not listening to anything she says in relationship to JY as they like him too much. So since they are pushing this relationship and marriage she will do exactly what she wants just like you stated. 

@dekaron

I agree about HT but again he is caught up in his feelings for her and with PSK running to him every time she can telling him that she never loved JY and that she has possibly tried to break it off but he is holding on I think he has just given in to his feelings. Especially since she is proclaiming how much she likes him too. He was torn over having new feelings for a new woman and betraying his wife but after 3 or 4 years he could not fight it anymore.

soo  kyung  is  head over  heels  in  love  with  hyun  tae.  well  and  good,  but she  should come  cleably  and  cut  ties  with  that  creepy  jy/  you  cannot  have  your  cake  and  eat  it  too.  is  she  strong  enough  to  survive  all  the  drama  and  hysteria  that  will  follow  if  she  really  follows  her  heart.  remember  that  it  will not  only  be  her  who  will  be  affected  but  ht and  his  family  as well.  she  is  not  thinking  thru  all  these  but  only d esires  to  foow  her  heart.  if  she  is  strong  enough  to  give  up  everything  ,  lose  their  jobs  and live  a  more  simpler  life  with  ht  then  it  is  ok.  she  is  of  age anyway,  legally  she  is  free  to  do  so  but  think  of the  consequences  specially  for  hyntae  who  has someone  who  depends  on  him.  love  is  not  the  be  all  and  end  all  of  everything,  you  have  to  be  a  little  more  respnsible  .  

7 hours ago, lauren2b2 said:

soo  kyung  is  head over  heels  in  love  with  hyun  tae.  well  and  good,  but she  should come  cleably  and  cut  ties  with  that  creepy  jy/  you  cannot  have  your  cake  and  eat  it  too.  is  she  strong  enough  to  survive  all  the  drama  and  hysteria  that  will  follow  if  she  really  follows  her  heart.  remember  that  it  will not  only  be  her  who  will  be  affected  but  ht and  his  family  as well.  she  is  not  thinking  thru  all  these  but  only d esires  to  foow  her  heart.  if  she  is  strong  enough  to  give  up  everything  ,  lose  their  jobs  and live  a  more  simpler  life  with  ht  then  it  is  ok.  she  is  of  age anyway,  legally  she  is  free  to  do  so  but  think  of the  consequences  specially  for  hyntae  who  has someone  who  depends  on  him.  love  is  not  the  be  all  and  end  all  of  everything,  you  have  to  be  a  little  more  respnsible  .  

It is not PSK decision to cut ties with JY because her father, JY and his mother have taken that away from her. When PSK and HT do get married I feel they are taking responsibility for their own lives. There are some things they will have to give up but they are not letting others dictate or control their lives. Responsibility has to be to ones self before you can take responsibility of another. PSK was not given the freedom nor the choice to control her own life. The decision to marry HT is taking control and responsibility of her life and that of HT's and his son. Together they can work through the rest. 

All the parents in this show are despicable.
JS i mean this woman is a double face . When HT wa married with her daughter how she treated him , imean i still remember how she throw on his friends and how she wanted to take away his baby .
The alumoni what to said just evil rude woman.
PST mamaboy and an idiot how this guy became a CEO i will be glad if his positions is taken away from JY.
PST wife ok she is a good woman but really clueless too. This woman has no authority at all on his children and in the house too.
JY mom well greedy evil woman who turn his son in a mess psycho case.
JY father well what to say about him nothing good.

the only parents who is good for me is ......... HT. Just wow .

Video for Episode 30:

Spoiler

So JY could not reach her on the phone so he goes to camp outside her house?? Wow when will this man realize that his actions are prolly what turned her off completely? He came on too strong (all the time), he does not listen to a word she says and only thinks his feelings matter and he is trying to force a marriage when she only has brother like feelings for him. This will only get worse when she does what she wants. 

JY knows where he heart lies and he is only continuing to hurt himself this display. Not only will his pride take a hit but in all his arrogance he will feel truly made a fool of when PSK told him and told him she did not love him and did not want to marry. Mostly though the embarrassment of her marrying HT is what is going to tip him over the psycho chart. Especially when he has made it known who she was and that she was his fiancee but she goes and marries another. JY has a large does of pride and everyone that he was marrying her he will feel will be laughing at him for her making a fool out of him. We already know his mom is going to go ballistic and use those stocks against that family. 

JY talking to HT means nothing as it seems HT is finally saying what he needs to of course all it does is making this nut nuttier since he loves PSK with a crazed obsession.

I am not sure why PSK keeps trying to reason with Crazy? JY is not going to let this go until she makes him let go. He has waited years for her for one and two even if she does not love him in his mind he loves her and should have her. Also he is not going to let some poor no body who is a widow with a son take this woman away. Even his looks to her as she has prolly tried again to make him see was evil and hateful. If he can't have her then he will do what he can to hurt HT and eventually her family. PSK needs to get ready. 

This must be the scene before JY's mother attacks that woman with HT's friend. I hope PSK is ready for what will happen. HT too. 

This woman is just as nuts as JY is and this is where he gets it from. Now later when she is seen it will come out that man is her husband and she is JY's mother and that is his father. Her thug and crazy background truly showed out in this scene. That woman should have never been friends with that man. I still think those two will end up together. HT's friend and SIL's friend since they live right next door to one another. 

Well JS has found them.. Now what? They are not going to let her see her daughter willingly and PHT's mother has too much to hide in what she did to break her up with PHT and get him married to the clueless woman he is with now. I have a feeling though when this woman's dirt comes out along with what PHT did to JS in killer her daughter and that his mother stole that child from JS that his wife will be leaving him divorcing. 

Preview:

Well again JY is not taking what PSK is saying well and this is why she looks the way she does and has not been able get away from him because she knows he is crazy. Looks like he shows up at the dress shop and she walks off from him only for him to go after her and they again have words. Now it seems he is messing with HT at work when he spots them walk in together. JS has found them but it looks like that woman ran into the house. I do not know why she keeps pushing the bell they are not going to let her in or willingly let you see your daughter. Now what JS?

Note: Video may be out of order since I have not watched the episode as of yet.

Episode 30 is the most entertaining, the promotion was funny, I don't mind they end up together, probably when his wife decided to divorce him.

The house in the preview doesn't look like SK's house, her house has a white big white color gate, and the old lady looks similar but don't think it's her. 

I wonder if SK's knew his car accident caused someone  died? Maybe he did not know, otherwise how can he lives his life so normally?

SK will make HT get fired and JS won't be happy.  More dramas... ..:)

@TRAN the  dad  of  sk  didn't  know  because  the  one  got  down  from  the  car  was  the  driver.  he  didn't tell  sk's dad  and  just  made  an  anonymous  call  to  911.  so he  lived  oblivious  of the  fact  he  hit  someone   and  caused  her  death.

with  the  way sookyung  is  thinking,  she  is  bound  to forget  everything  and  just  follow  her heart  .  but  i  wish  she'd  think  things  through  and  do  some  strategies.   between  the  two  of  them  she  is  more  resolute about  the  relationship.

@qamar84 you're  right  about t he  parents,  the  grandmother  is horrific  taking  away  the  baby  sookyung  from  her  arms  and  blaming  all  their  misfortunes  on  her.  how  many  times  have  i  seen  in  kdramas  that  the  wife  is  blamed  when  the husband  died  ,making  her  the  source  of  bad  luck.  the  mother  in law  of  hyuntae  locked  the  latter out of t he  house  when  hoon's  mom  passed.  also  she  forbbade  him  to  see  his  own  child  as if there  is a legal  basis  for  that.  i  can't  say  more  about  jy's  mom  . also  i  sometimes have  the  feeling  hyuntae's  mom  in  law  is  obssed  with  him,  checking  up on  him  even  asking  why s he  wasn't told about  the  transfer  of  dept.  

but  my  pet  peeve  in  this  drama is  hyuntae's  chunky  sis in  law  and  soo  chul.  are  they  being  paired  by  the  writer. if  that  is  so,  it  is  absurd .

i've  seen  the subbed  ep  30  and  that  jy  is  so  pathetic  to  hold  on  to  a  woman  who despise  him,  nice  to note  than  hyuntae  is  made  of  sterner  stuff  and  not  easily  cowered  by  authority.  ht said  i  was  recruited  formally  and  cannot  just  be  removed  with  unjust  cause.

i  can't  understand  why  the  mother  in  law  didn't  recognize  the  house,  she  visited  it  once  because  she's  friends  with soo  chul's  mom.

Archived