[Drama 2016] My Son in Law's Woman 내 사위의 여자 M-F 8:28am KST

Ldy Gmerm

@awsparkle I noticed something in the episode where the girl who likes HT shows up, they call her Ga Eun but that was the dead wife's name right Lee Ga Eun?? is this is a writers mistake?

After watching episode 14 I am extremely pissed off with PSK. She's clearly making herself available to HT, she's doing all the chasing right now, but she considers herself engaged?? For once I have to agree with the psycho JY and say that PSK is stringing HT along, anyone can see she likes him from a mile away.

She needs to woman up and give into her feelings or push them down deep down because you can't have your cake and eat it too honey!

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ObsessiveCompulsive said:

I noticed something in the episode where the girl who likes HT shows up, they call her Ga Eun but that was the dead wife's name right Lee Ga Eun?? is this is a writers mistake?

After watching episode 14 I am extremely pissed off with PSK. She's clearly making herself available to HT, she's doing all the chasing right now, but she considers herself engaged?? For once I have to agree with the psycho JY and say that PSK is stringing HT along, anyone can see she likes him from a mile away.

She needs to woman up and give into her feelings or push them down deep down because you can't have your cake and eat it too honey!

The wife's name was Oh Young Chae. 

The pesky girl  is Kaeun 

From what I could understand of her character 

27 year old boxing manager then to KP Group team staff. To her HT is the best and irreplaceable. He is like a worried brother in showing his total commitment. After his wife died watching HT she felt compassion of him raising the baby alone and now wants to be next to him and of help to him.. 

I don't think PSK considers herself engaged to JY because she broke it off 4 years ago. (He didn't get the memo) He is the one who said he would wait and he has. The problem is she's told no one else (which JY also knows) She hopes JY as a friend will eventually accept it . HT is also doing the same thing with Kaeun. She has confessed multiple times and he has turned her down. The girl refuses to accept no for an answer. 

The thing that keeps JY going is PSK has not told her family she broke the engagement. In his mind she's is stringing HT along because as far as her family is concerned they are still engaged. I agree she needs to woman up and take responsibility for the mess she has created. Maybe the blow out that is coming PSK will finally put an end to this mess and tell her family. Once that's done the real conflict can start. JY is not going to sit back and let these two walk off into the sunset. He wanted the girl and the company. His mother wanted this marriage real bad to help her business. JS is getting closer to finding out PSK is her daughter. These two woman don't like each other and JY's mother is going to go all crazy and blame JS's side of stealing what was theirs. 

Did PSK in the preview tell JY that she loves HT. 

Is everyone on the East Coast ready for this big snow storm that's about to hit. Where I'm at they have predicted 12 to 18 inches. 

I have not watched the episode yet but I have to agree. The reason that JY has gone this far is exactly that because PSK has not told the rest of her family that they broke up 4 years ago. She left and left JY there to continue the lie thinking he would tell the family. Well as she can see he never did and does not intend to do so. 

She will end up having to do it and I bet it is going to be a big messy blow out when she says she told him 4 years ago that she did not want to marry him after what he did in trying to rape her. (or I hope she will say it out so that her family and his can hear it.) Of course all that will do is make JY flip his lid and go after them for revenge. Because @awsparkle is correct no way will they get to walk off into the sunset together and be happy. 

Unfortunately the crazy person always sees the love or like the object of their obsession has for someone else. Even though he is right that PSK is going after HT and is wrong to do so when people think they are together (she needs to clean this up fast)  he will take it out on HT as he thinks he can get away with it. (It will also create issues with HT if he thinks PSK is two timing.) I have no doubt he will try to attack HT and get his a** handed to him or at least I hope HT hands it too him. JY knows nothing about his past and has no clue that HT use to be a boxer am I right. He will find out the hard way about messing with HT. 

As for Halmoni, her lies will come out. There is no way the lies she told to get back into the rich life will stay buried she ruined a marriage and stole a child and if her new daughter in law likes her old daughter in law it is only a matter of time before she finds out about her friendship with the woman she did wrong she will start to panic. By that time the damage will be done as I am sure PSK's bio mom will have told that woman about what her former mother in law did to her and how she stole her kid. 

The sad thing is this woman will be caught in the middle in the end of all the mess from her mother in law in the past and her husband as she finds out he is responsible for this woman's child dying later and that PSK is the woman's daughter she has grown to love and care for and she was snatched from her as well.  Even if it was an accident , he let another person handle this and keep what happen a secret. After they way they have treated his first wife they can't expect any sympathy for him. 

As for that girl that is trying to hook HT (very irritating) she will get angry too that PSK managed to snag his attention when she has tried for years to do so and fail. Just like JY she has stood in the wings hoping he would look at her and failed and will be very angry about it. HT is indeed just as wrong but again he like PSK thought this girl would give up. Unfortunately for both of them they have to very selfish and determined people who want what they want no matter if the person has shown they are not interested. I would not put it past her and JY to hook up to try to pull those two apart but all it will do is end up making them be together.

Video for Episode 15:

Spoiler

This guys jealousy is off the charts and his anger too. She needs to stop being alone with him and she needs to tell her father and family the truth about this relationship. 

I have a feeling that PSK's father will end up liking HT. Its already driving JY mad that whatever HT did her father seems to be endorsing. JY will really turn on this man when he thinks that the father likes HT over him and will maybe go for PSK and HT together.

Just too awesome that these women will form a friendship and she will get to meet her bio daughter lol.. (granny is in trouble now as fate is stepping in.)

Preview:

IS she figuring out that PSK is her daughter. Looks like PSK and HT share moments together and JY tires to make it look like he and PSK are closer then they are. HT tells his son something. JY i shaving a melt down yet again. PSK and HT get stranded it seems and JY goes to find them angry. 

Video Credit DramaSBS Channel on YouTube. 

@dekaron @awsparkle thanks for the clarification.

After watching episode 15 Raw it seems things are going to move rather quickly next week as both PSK and HT are realizing their true feelings for each other. PSK will finally come clean with JY that she likes HT and HT will struggle with the thought of moving on from his wife and possibly bringing someone into his sons life. PSK hiding that she is the presidents daughter and "engaged" I think will be a huge bump in the road for her and him. I'm happy that she is still carpooling with him and was able to make that adult decision on her own. PSK dad was  impressed with HT and what he did for the old man, I think he might take a liking to him as a person. I wonder what will happen when PSK finds out HT wasn't joking about having a son?. 

JS and PSK meeting was so bittersweet and I think the casting of mother and daughter was on point they resemble each other a lot and even share the same mannerisms. I don't see why JS can't find out PSK is her daughter quickly because she knows both husband and grandma's names and she can easily find out where they live, calculate PSK's age and tada! its not rocket science. 

Really looking forward to all the reveals and romance!

I was just watching the news about the snowstorm. Although I live in California West Coast, I grew up in Toronto, Canada so I know how scary the weather can be, Stay safe girlie.

So I am taking the chance to catch up with subs. I can say with 99.99% assurance that JY and his mother are going to try to take over that company. Why because the scene in episode 9/10 when she gives PSK's adopted mother the handbag silly mom says I hear you have been buying our companies stock (This was a red flag for this idiot woman.. but of course she would never think anything of it.) and of course she thinks this is because the woman is supporting her husband but his mother says to herself she is supporting her son. 

So rest assured when PSK finally says NO, I do not love him and NO I am not going to marry him and she marries someone else or claims to love someone else all H E L L is going to break loose. Her parents and grandmother are going to have a fit (not sure how much dad will be angry as I think he will have started to like HT but that could change with this situation.) and so is his mother. Revenge will be on the table as they both will feel they were played and taking that company will be a start for that. 

Now As I saw it seems that JS and JY's mother know one another and are friend enemies. JY's mother made a comment when JS went to the day spa about her daughter not being around anymore (I can only assume it is the step daughter she is talking about.) as it seems no one knows or remembers her being married to PTH. So I see JY and his mother figuring out what PTH did in killing OYC and the connection to JS later on. His mother maybe horrified at finding out that PSK has married into her bio mom's family but I see JY not caring if he lets out the truth or uses it for blackmail again PTH since he will feel that PTH did not back him up and force PSK to marry him or his betrayal in liking HT.

Now, PTH has no sympathy for me. He listened to his mother and believed her when she told him that JS abandon PSK. WE know that is not true. Of course even if JS had tried to defend herself he is too arrogant and pig headed to even listen to the truth and would not believe her anyway. According to him she did not even try to find them and that is not true either. His words to her in Episode 9 about them not being hard to find is wrong as we know his mother made sure she could not track them down. He will eat all of his words later on when he finds out the truth. But what will hit him and his nasty mother is he has killed this woman's step daughter who was once married to the man that his daughter is now married too. They will be horrified but mostly he will be scrambling to try to keep that crime from coming out because they both know given the misdeeds to this woman she will be screaming for justice. And you can't blame her. PTH should have gotten out of that car like we said pages ago and checked himself. The blackmail is coming for him and it could not have happen to a better man as he is too arrogant in my view. 

I have to finish a few more episodes to be completely caught up, but I will say it again. JY is creepy and obsessed with PSK the fact he keeps showing up and watching her with HT proves it. He sits outside her house and dares to call her to come outside at night. He shows up at the office to bring her food without calling first and he has the nerve to mention that he has never seen her smile that brightly before or at him. That is another red flag that this woman can't relax to be that free to do so as you are a creepy, obsessed man who keeps coming around after she told you she did not love you and did not want to marry you. You will never see that smile the way you are now. 

PSK makes me very angry that she keeps thinking that JY is just going to continue to sit on the sidelines or that he will eventually give up. She knows this man has not given up on her and she refuses to clear this up once and for all. The fact that this man keeps showing up unannounced proves it. She can't say she is surprised later when he goes off the deep in and tells HT or anyone they are engaged even when it is not true. By that time the damage is done. 

Edit:

Ok so I watched episode 9-15 with subs and have caught up. I have a question. I thought PSK told JY that she wanted to break off that engagement 4 years ago? IF that is the case why does he keep saying that she is his fiancee in episode 14 and 15. I understand why her father thinks that because neither of these two told the elders. But PSK has had the chance to remind JY that they are not together and definitely not engaged!

And I see from the preview that he tells her that she can not break up with him and will not stop the engagement. PSK looks at him like a deer in headlights as she seems to have confessed her feelings for someone else in the dialogue for 16 which makes JY mad. 

I guess I will wait until subs are out for tonight's episode.  All I can think is that JY should have let go of his obsession for PSK a long time ago. She was a pretty girl who was nice to the geeky Oppa (and he fell in love with her or obsession with the girl that was nice to him) she met and he saw that as an opening along with his mother. But we can see he has some real emotional issues and seems to not only have anger issues but is a bit bipolar or just psychotic at not getting his way. He hates that she shows attention to another man when he craves it and he has never seen her be that open with them (how can she be? Again this is because he is too possessive and obsessive over her and did he forget he almost rapped her?) She only sees him as an Oppa figure and he wants more than that. Not respecting she does not like him in that manner has turned him nutty along with waiting on her for the last 4 years. He mentions it that he has waited on her and will not let her walk away basically. HE currently has her father on his side but for some reason if he thinks PTH is liking HT for whatever reason he will turn on him as well. His mother is already plotting and I definitely see them taking that company just like I stated above. She will have a fit when PSK gets married to someone else and will blame that family for making them look like a fool. 

Again I blame PSK for not standing up and telling her family she does not like or love JY in that manner and about how creepy and controlling he tries to be. She should have warned them that what they see is not his true face. Her not doing that will cause a big problem. They are going to be in financial trouble due to her actions JY and his mother will  make sure of it. Although I think dad and halmoni need to loose money along with that selfish spoiled half brother. I do not wish that on adopted mom she seems nice for now until she finds out what granny did and what her hubby has done as well . 

After today's ep I'm so irritated with PSK for being so meek when it comes to JY. Yes they have been friends for years, and she doesn't want to hurt JY but other people are getting hurt because she's not opening her mouth.  JY has told her HT will be the one she's making it worst for and it is happening. She has placed HT right in the receiving end of JY's wrath. HT could lose everything because she's keeping her trap shut while JY and his minion turns HT's life upside down. The man didn't ask for this and is being blindly attacked because she won't speak up and settle things. If she doesn't want to tell HT who she is then she should at least tell him about the situation with JY. HT would at least know why these things keep happening to him and cover his back. What PSK is letting happen to HT is very irresponsible, 

@Ldy Gmerm

If JY and his mother end up taking or bringing trouble to that company it will be the father and PSK's. Neither of them takes responsibility for their actions and other peoples lives become at risk. Because of JY's obsession and him and his mother's greed they are are not going to rest until they bring that family to it's knees. 

@awsparkle

I have to agree. PSK has really caused HT a big problem and the issue is going to be she still wants to be with him even if her actions are so selfish in protecting who she is. It would serve her right if he walked away when he found out who she is and it could happen for a bit but by that time these two will be so in love that they will end up together again. 

What I do not want is them running off in secret to marry but I have a feeling they may do it. I am  not sure where that thought came from but I keep thinking that it is a possibility and if they do everyone is going to be very shocked and surprised and it will set off a chain of events that will hurt a lot of people and the company her father has. 

I also see JY's mother having it out with JS over her son in law stealing her sons Fiancee which will make JS very angry and mad with PSK and not like her before she even finds out that girl is her daughter. 

I have not watched the episode yet as I was waiting for subs. So video may be out of order. 

Video for Episode 16:

Spoiler

The fact that JY knows that it is PSK that likes HT but is taken his jealousy and frustration out on HT who has no clue who she is or about her feelings just shows what type of guy he really is. I honestly want HT to punch this guy repeatedly in the face as he thinks he is just too much. I think I would like to see him let his anger and fist go at HT and have HT wipe the floor with him one good time and for some reason I think we will get a scene like that. 

Later on both of these women will remember the first time they had lunch together without knowing who they really are to one another. 

I am sorry but I see the Sis in law's character to be useless and not important to the story. So far I have seen her do nothing but run her mouth and eat too much being greedy as well as stirring up trouble worrying about HT's love life. Also how can she even think to marry PSK's younger brother so her lazy butt does not have to work?

HT did not get blamed for the water bottle with the SOJU did he. I know it was his but that man took it from him and why would PST drink out of another persons water bottle anyway without permission. First the germs but you never know what they have in that bottle as we just saw as he got sick. HT should not have taken responsibility when he gave that bottle to someone else and that guy with the glasses has it in for him. We already know he stole HT's idea and gave it to JY like it was his own. I hope that at some point PSK can hear that idea and speak the truth of who's it really was. It would be a big embarrassment for JY as well. 

I see this as a very messy situation when PSK marries HT and these women find out. I love it.. darn it the clip cut off her reactions to seeing her ex husband. I want to see his face as well. 

Preview:

Is glasses guy trying to get HT to take the blame for that water bottle. I hope HT continues to protest any and everything this guy tries to do. JY is ramping up his harassment I guess of HT and PSK has still made me very angry about not telling HT who she is and the situation with JY. Also does anyone else think that VVIP deal that the PST and his assistant said to wait on that JY insisted on the phone to get the money ready may cause a problem later? Glasses guy will continue to do JY's dirty work until JY will leave him swinging in the wind. I have a feeling that is going to happen as JY is not going to want to be a part of that. Is Glasses guy the same guy that was in the car when PST hit Oh Young Chae and stole the black box video or is that the other guy with glasses that works with PST?

I am interested in seeing what the subs say when they show up. 

Another long drama I like, luck this one got subbed. I find the leads cute and adorable, i like their interactions, nothing so far I've seen that's awkward, their meeting on the train is cute and funny. I hope it continues like that and plus the loving and caring :)

they kissed oh they kissed and PSK initiated it and it was a hot one too hahahha. But of course crazy psycho JY was there to witness it too. Having them confess and show their interest in each other only proves that they will have a lot of obstacles to get through. I hope PSK and HT smarten up and realize the world isn't filled with cotton candy and rainbow!

26 minutes ago, ObsessiveCompulsive said:

they kissed oh they kissed and PSK initiated it and it was a hot one too hahahha. But of course crazy psycho JY was there to witness it too. Having them confess and show their interest in each other only proves that they will have a lot of obstacles to get through. I hope PSK and HT smarten up and realize the world isn't filled with cotton candy and rainbow!

There attraction was and that kiss was that kiss was building and it finally happen.  What I don't understand about PSK is she's sure of her feelings for HT but she hasn't cleared things up with JY. She goes when JY tells her to come with him and HT seems to accept it. 

I think in the preview JY finds out HT has a child which I think will make him think HT is married and hiding a wife somewhere. He'll get all cocky thinking he has something on HT. Little does he know this too will blow up in his face. Once it's found out he doesn't have a wife but has a child that shouldn't be an obstacle to PSK's family. Even though it's not the same situation the father was left with a child to raise and found him another wife. HT and PSK's biggest obstacles will be the people in that company working to keep them apart. 

From the written preview JY's minion the team leader finds out who PSK is. 

Video for Episode 17:

Spoiler

Preview:

There where a few things that irritated my in this episode.

Am I the only one that shook their head when JS came out of that restaurant but did not see PST in that car. LOL come on. As close as they where she should have been able to see him clearly or his profile. Just as he should have been able to distinguish her silhouette when she was going up the street. Only in K-drama's could you u be 10 inches apart (or a foot) and not see what is right in front of your face. It makes me think that they will end up meeting again and be introduced for a big reveal that will shock both PST and JS. (Yes, new wife invite JS to your house to meet your family why don't you!) That should go over well when PST and his nasty mother see who it is that has come a calling. 

I also have a problem with the friend not only coming to work at HT's company but ending up in his department. I can see (as does all of you) that she is doing this to be close to him. HT has told her he does not see her as anything but a sister and has asked her not to show up at his house as his family are asking the wrong questions (although sister in law figured out what that girl was up to fast and is right.) so she decides to get a job at his company with all the other companies around. HT knows what she is up to and you can see how uncomfy he was about it. IF he has asked her to stay away from his home because her actions show she likes him and wants more I doubt she will be able to hold in her feelings for him at work and will cause talk. This girl is just as bad as JY who will not take no for an answer and let go of their feelings for PSK and HT. 

The main thing that irritated me is PSK not telling HT who she is or telling JY in front of her father that she does not love JY, will never love him and has told him she did not want to marry him and he is holding on. Her not making a stand is causing issues. Her going when JY calls gives this man the misconception he can tell her what to do and her not correcting him whenever he uses the word Fiancee is giving this man too much power (in his head). Since she has not stood up to discredit it with his family and hers if it is said HT is stepping on JY's toes all will be on JY's side because as far as anyone knows they are engaged. PSK needs to tell her family and stop talking to Crazy JY. HE will never let her go if he can hold on. For him he has waited to long for the object of his love and obsession and even though he never had a chance he thought he would and his mother has worked a lot of greed into his feelings for PSK to have that company. So no way will he let go after waiting this long for her. Of course its not going to happen and then all heck will bust loose as JY and his mother will want revenge. 

You can tell that JY is not letting go when they had dinner together in the clip. He is starved for her to look at him and its not going to happen. He can see he is loosing his chance with her but then she has all but put up a billboard to say she does not like him that way. 

I do not like PSK kissing HT while all of this is going on. Nice kiss,  but she needs to come clean because as we have all said she is setting HT up to be harassed and hurt and he has no idea of why or what is going on. All because of her secrets. How can you start a relationships with untruths? She should have told him that a. she is the CEO's daughter working her way up. b. that JY likes her and they were engaged four years ago and she has told him no but he will not let go. As it stands now HT will be upset that she has shown interest in him and kissed him but is promised to another man. When it comes out like I said before he may have harsh words for her and walk away. (I had a momentary flash of PSK being upset and getting force to marry JY only to either run away before the ceremony (or during) or HT comes to get her if he finds out she is marrying JY. No longer able to deny his feelings. 

There are a few good things that came from PSK not telling HT. HT got to know her with out learning about her background. PSK was able to be around to see and hear the truth of how things really were to report to her father if need be. (although per the preview that is coming to an end.) Now that we can see that the team leader is learning who PSK is it is only a matter of time before he tries to use it to his advantage or tells someone who she is. Either way PSK needs to do what she should before HT finds out from others. 

One other thing that I felt was wrong is why is JY not working for his mothers company? Also you should never have a potential son in law work for the company unless he is actually already married in. AS we can see JY has his own agenda trying to help his mothers company and when things go south with PSK (and they will ) the first thing they will want to do is a hostile take over and boot out the CEO and their family in their anger. All of this because they never looked at what could happen if things went south with PSK and JY and that JY will want to get back at them. We know his mother has already thought that far ahead that is why she is buying stock. Of course she is doing it to protect her son too even if he had married in but they will use it to take over.

On a side note can they get rid of his father. JY's dad brings nothing to this story and his not working but asking for money to take out another woman is crazy. Why is JY's mother still married to this bum. Divorce him if you do not want him. He is not even living there and keeps showing up being  a mooch to her and JY. Now he is trying to find another woman to live off of. Since he is still married that girl will only be a side piece and I see her very angry if she realizes what this old man is trying to do. Like he has a chance with her. 

I guess PSK has never seen JY's father as she did not recognize him that time she saw him. 

I am sure that PSK will tell her family that she never wanted to be with JY after all heck has broken loose but her family will be angry at why she never spoke up and they will still try to convince her (at least granny and adopted mom may and dad could too. I know lil bro will since he is an idiot and has no clue about JY's true personality.) to continue with the relationship. Her Halmoni is all about marrying up and will be very angry and I can see her pulling head of household to get PSK to do what she wants. 

@awsparkle

Yes it looks like JY has a copy of HT's registry from his application or resume and is going to try to use that. I think you are correct it will blow up in his face as it should. For one he should not be trying to use personal information to stop what he sees as a rival. AS far as you can see right now PSK is the only one leaking her feelings out but then again she is prolly trying to get JY to see she is never going to love him either. Unfortunately for her she should have realized that JY is not going to let go and will not care if she does not want him (he has not for the last four years.) all that matters is his feelings. His trying to bring up his son will only hurt him as HT never hid he had a son and mentioned it. It is others that thought he was lying when HT has no cause to want to deny his child. All this will do is make PSK love him more to learn about his wife dying (if she does not already know) or to hear he is raising his son alone. JY is setting himself up to be thwarted again and he deserves it. 

Now I have to wonder what the team leader will do with the information on PSK being the Chairman's daughter and I have to think that he is the same guy that was in the car with the Chairman when they hit HT's wife. Am I correct? If that is so then this could be where JY finds out about what happen 4 years ago and tries to blackmail PST to get PSK to marry him. Or he could try to blackmail PSK to marry him by outing her father for a crime. 

@Ldy Gmerm,

The father's secretary was the one in the car with the father. He's the only one who knows what happen and has kept it to himself for all these years. , 

As for the team leader his ambitions are what drives him. It could go either way with him to which side he chooses. Will he try and suck up to PSK or will he stick with JY. I think HT has called him out on some things already. He filled that water bottle right in front of HT and the other guy but did nothing to clear HT. PSK is the one who got HT out of trouble by telling her father she put alcohol in the water bottle. The team leader might just go to PSK's side because the benefits look better on her side. This is where I think the girl who likes HT will come in and try and start trouble. She's only going to get her feelings hurt because  HT and PSK just go on about their business like there's no one else in the world but them. 

PSK pissed me off once again and just sat there and didn't put her foot down with JY. He has their lives all planned out from marriage onward. The thing about JY is he's obsessed with PSK but more obsessed in succeeding to the president seat. He wants to be this big important man in the eyes not only to PSK but to everyone. His mother and father really messed him up in the head. 

When JS finds out PSK is her child the grandmother won't have a say in anything if it's left up to JS. JS is going to want her child back and if the only way to get her back is by marriage it's what it will be. That old woman wronged a mother and her child because of her greed.. The life she and her son have lived will go down the drain with one word from JS. 

@awsparkle

I keep thinking that PSK and HT will end up married before her side truly knows the connection of HT to JS. I have a feeling that if they know they will try everything to stop that wedding. So I see HT and PSK marrying on their own first before JS finds out she is her bio daughter. 

I say this because if they find out who he is and who he is related to no way would the PST or Halmoni allow that marriage as it puts PSK right with her bio mother and to find out what Halmoni did in her lies. So I see HT and PSK marrying but doing it by registering their marriage first. I know that everyone on his side now is worried because the boy is having a hard time at school and feeling the loss of a mothers love. 

Only later I can see her family finding out about JS and HT's connection and when PST finds out what happen the night he drove that car he will be very afraid and terrified. As that family has done a lot of wrong to JS and by extension HT and his son. And they know that they will want the person prosecuted. But I think the main issue will be how PSK will take it to know her father was involved in a hit an run and never got out to check or take responsibility. 

It will be interesting to see how right we both are. Will the truth come out before HT and PSK can get married on their own and they have no choice to but to let PSK do what she wants or will HT and PSK go off to marry on their own and the family be shocked later at the connection. 

As for JY yes he is truly obsessed for PSK and he is messed up in the head as well. That does not make for a good rational cocktail that is for sure when things blow up. As we see he does not listen to PSK and only goes on what he has planned out in his head. 

Ok so the secretary with the light glasses was the driver. At some point he will be using what happen against the Chairman what and see. 

@Ldy Gmerm

It's looking more and more like you might be right that HT and PSK will just go and get married on their own. I also think your right that they will be already married before anyone finds out who is who. 

From the last ep HT does talk about his dead wife to PSK so she does know about that. . In the preview JY shows PSK HT's wedding pictures. It doesn't seem to go over well on JY's part. JY and his mother are threatening PSK with something. My guess is that PSK is the daughter of the president and how will it look when it's already known around the company she's engaged to JY. If it's found out the presidents daughter has been seeing another man who works for the company the damage to the company and HT would be great. 

The dumb girl finally realizes she can't get out of the clutches of JY and his mother without HT being hurt. She and HT don't want to be separated so they decide to get married before anyone knows who she is. They will deal with the fall out later from her family but they have to put a stop to JY and his mother. 

@awsparkle

The feelings have already started between these two as you saw them both thinking of one another. It is only a matter of time before they do something to be together.

I am thinking with her being blackmailed by his mother and JY that HT will see her showing distance and worry about what is going on with her and she will have to tell him and they will run off and register the marriage and like you mentioned take the fall out later. I see PSK jumping on this because she is afraid to stand up to JY and his mother and tell them she is not going through with a wedding to him. 

If she tells this man who she is and what was going on with JY (which she should come clean.) I have no doubt that they will run off and get married or she will get close to finalizing her engagement/marriage with JY and HT will show up and take her away. (I am betting on the first scenario though).

If they do the second scenario you can best believe everyone will go nuclear with the runaway bride having embarrassed not only her family, but JY and his mother too and they will both throw blame on PSK's family and try to ruin them. Let alone company employees may be at this wedding and start up talk.  Let's really hope they do not do this one. 

With the way JY and his mother are I think running off will be better for these two as her family would try to lock her up and keep her away from the office and HT or could very well fire him or transfer him. Or JY and his nasty mother will try blackmail again on both of them to try to keep them apart. 

The story says that HT will marry again much to his mother in laws displeasure right. So I am thinking it will be sudden and soon that these two will end up running off to marry against every ones wishes. 

HT will have it hard because he is an orphan, an ex boxer with little money, a widow and has a son. This is before they even find out that he is related to JS by marriage and that her daughter was killed by PST. 

I think this will also make things blow up when they are found out to have married and JS is not going to like this and will be mean to PSK before she finds out who she really is to her. (too funny she has hired an investigator or lawyer who will lead the trail to her daughter to her own doorstep.) 

PSK is going to have it hard with JS because a. it is not her daughter and now HT has a new woman in his life that she could see as taking the place of her dead step daughter. Also in his son's life as well. b. the trouble this marriage brings to her door step. Given how she was friends with PSK's stepmother. c. the trouble and pain it brings to HT for being involved with her.

Now JY was foolish a.why would you get your hands on wedding pictures of HT's from 4 years ago (creep) b. did you think that PSK would not know about it? c. is he even aware that HT's wife is dead? Why show pictures of him with another woman who has passed away? JY will really have miscalculated with that and he will be angry it did not work like he wanted it too. 

His talking about the damage to HT in the company over the rumors is better ammunition to get her to do what he wants then showing her he had a wife and has a son. Idiot. How desperate and low life do you have to be to go that far? Also like most obsessed and in love one sided bad guys he thinks removing HT will make PSK turn to him and it is not going to happen. IF she has not turned to you and love you in 4 years she wont. The fact her feelings do not matter are also a problem

The same goes for that girl who has followed HT into that company if he has not turned to her in 4 years and he has told her how he sees her (as a sister!) then he won't change that view and she has no chance either. You could see in the episode today that she noticed something between HT and PSK when they came back from the car when JY came looking for them.

I can see her starting some mess in a jealous snit. Both she and JY have been beside these two people for years and not once did they get the love and attention they wanted for them. They are going to flip out at these two people knowing each other for such a short time and have fallen in love when nothing they did for years worked to turn their hearts to them. 

Also am I the only one that saw that JY gave that team leader the hint he needed to figure out who PSK was? He did it on purpose just like his showing up and calling her out or driving her in is all designed to start people wondering and talking about their relationship. PSK do what he says when he calls her to come here only helps it along. 

Video for Episode 18:

Spoiler

The both feel the pull to one another but HT does not know how to take what he has seen and heard with JY around her. 

PSK talks about her bio mother maybe and we can see the connection between these two and she really wanted to be near him and he really wanted to hold her but he did not as she laid on him. 

Here goes creepy showing up to take her to work. After seeing them in that car the night before no way was he going to let them be together again. He may not have seen that kiss but he can see the connection between the two. I am just waiting on his temper to get the better of him and come at HT. 

LOL at the blind date PSK's brother set her up on.. I see these two together at the end (possibly not as he is the son of the man that killed her sister and is father to the stepsister who is now her sister in law LOL..)  or very good friends. SMH.. comic relief. 

JY is another one who can't keep personal affairs out of the office and now that this guy is aware of who PSK is.. the plotting against HT will only get worse. smh. (for some reason I think JY was asking about HT's personal life wife, son etc. and told the team leader to find it out.) The Team Leader going back to asks HT's friend about his personal life was wrong and I am glad the friend answered what he could and then walked away. It is not the team leaders business about his wife or son or life outside of work.

Preview:

Looks like PSK and HT are out for work and possibly unofficial date and JY's mom sees them at a cafe. JY is stalking HT and follows him home it seems watching him.JY's mother calls PSK to meet with her and then puts the pressure on her about her son. PSK is shocked why whatever she said to her in the hallway. JY possibly has pulled out pictures from his engagement with PSK (the woman in the pictures looks like PSK not Oh Young Chae.. which means he could have shown HT's pictures to PSK thinking it would stop her then gone to show HT his and PSK's engagement photo's) four years ago to show to HT I bet or to remind PSK to prove that he is in a relationship with her. PSK meets someone (most likely JY but it could be HT after talking to JY.) PSK can't even look HT in the face after her run ins with JY's mother and JY. JY is meeting with PSK and she cries at him trying to force this relationship when she does not love him and cares for another and you can see him angry at her tears. JY has a crazy look at work. We see JY outside of PSK's house saying something to her. We see HT watching PSK outside at work as she seems down. 

I have no sympathy for PSK as she should have told HT who she was and what was going on with JY. Better yet she should have told her parents and JY that she did not want to marry him, was not in love with him and that she will not be pushed into doing so. Her being a coward and trying to hide her head in the sand and hope he changes his mind has done nothing but cause a big problem now and drawn another person into her affairs when she could have cleaned this up. 

She knows JY's personality and should have seen he was not going to let go. He wants her and he has clung to her for 4 years. She has experienced his anger and mood swings too. So not speaking up has only hurt her and now her family along with HT. PSK has put HT into the line of fire over this. 

this  drama is  growing on  me.  i  like  the  lead  actor {hyuntae} but  he  is  too  pretty  to  be a  former professional boxer.  meanwhile  seo  kyung  is too  flirty  for  comfort,  she  doesn't know  how  to  control and  tone  down  her  actions  and  feelings,  jar  young  looks  creepy  to  me. 

More than anything I'm starting to get annoyed with PSK's meekness. Maybe this one trait she got from her birth mother, who goes on about wanting to find her daughter.

That's three episodes wasted trying to get a detective and a life time living in doubt. This mother needs to think like her evil nemesis the grandmother in order to locate her daughter.

Ah I wish PSK would have blasted that Jae Young in front of everyone,and consequences be damned.

Video for Episode 19:

Spoiler

PSK still did not take the opportunity here to tell HT the truth and have him understand the situation. The fact that his mom sees them and acts just like her crazy son only proves how things will blow up later.

This woman calling PSK out after knowing she was prolly on her way home to talk to her about what she saw and her threats about her son where foolish. I guess PSK did not think his mother was the same way as him not listening or thinking this girl may not want her son or want to marry him period. PSK should have spoke up. Better yet she should not have come to see that woman. I find it very pointing that she addressed her as Ahjumma and not MIL. 

PSK should have tried very hard to tell her mother she does not love JY and does not want to marry him. But mom is also caught as she accepted that hand bag from his mother as well. 

This woman going home to report on seeing PSK with HT and his daring to lie that all is well and he is just a co-worker fell flat as I am sure his mother warned him of her being with another woman and turning form him and his loosing out on that company. OF course he refuses to tell his mother that PSK has never wanted to marry him let alone liked him as anything other than a friend and brother.

HT is having a hard time with his growing feelings for PSK and thinking he is being disloyal to his dead wife. PSK's relationship (or not) with JY is a problem.

Way too creepy for her to come downstairs and see JY waiting in her house but also have the nerve to touch her shoulder. He was again trying to stake her claim and PSK should have told her family by now she does not like this man in that manner. He came to give her a ride knowing she rides in with HT and wanted him to see them together. 

Every time I see these women together I think how small the world is. Now JY's mother has a hubby she is hiding but she dares to snipe at JS. She is going to be very angry when she realizes HT is JS's son in law who is with PSK and they marry. She will blame her for HT taking PSK from JY who never had a chance with her in the first place. This of course will make JS angry at PSK for causing such a mess. JY creeping around smiling snidely was just too much. Its going to be interesting when he finds out that PSK is JS's bio daughter and I think he will before anyone else does some kind of way. 

Whatever plan JY has in the making will fail this time as well I think. He will only be pushing HT and PSK together more with his actions. 

Preview:

I have to wonder who did JY call? PSK? the team leader? Either way he was setting something up. HT standing outside yet again waiting on this girl. Stop it! HT outside trying to call someone and it does not seem like a good call. PSK and JY out together and she is perhaps telling him she likes someone else or just does not like him and JY of course getting mad and does not want to hear it (this will be the scene when he prolly does not want her tears and will tell her they are not breaking the engagement and threatens HT again.) HT and PSK can't look at one another in the office. JY is angry in the car after seeing HT at the restaurant. JY is having a fit at PSK's words at their meeting as he does not want to let go. PSK is at home in her room crying when she should be talking to her family about wanting to marry JY or love him.HT is at home with his son. (I wonder if JY threatened HT and his son.) PSK is outside thinking about things and HT watches her from a distance wondering perhaps what is going on with her. JY is having a melt down again with PSK. JY drives PSK some where so she can catch a glimpse of something. Is it HT and his little boy? Or him with his MIL? Either way PSK has nothing to say as HT has not been dishonest about his life. She is the one falling in love and not being truthful about things. 

PSK is going to  hurt  KHT so  badly   cause she is  not telling the  truth.  i am  sure  we  will get  the  *I am  so  sorry* forgive me* after   PSK  cause harm to KHT and  his   child. what  is  the  point of breaking off an  engagement and the  family does  not  know  about it?  seems like the  CJY tried to  rape  PSK and she  kept it  a  secret  from her  family. ah  well, that  just  pave the way  for   CJY   to do   as he wants..  

Archived