[Drama 2016] My Son in Law's Woman 내 사위의 여자 M-F 8:28am KST

Ldy Gmerm

PSK is tasting my nerve how the hell she doesn't say anything after she found out what JY did . i mean what a idiot woman she is she is just making things more dificult for HT. HT is at fault here too he should has said to PSK when she came to him and ask him to go out , first you need to broke up with JY and tell your parent then come to me . He will be getting all the blame for him soon.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, qamar84 said:

PSK is tasting my nerve how the hell she doesn't say anything after she found out what JY did . i mean what a idiot woman she is she is just making things more dificult for HT. HT is at fault here too he should has said to PSK when she came to him and ask him to go out , first you need to broke up with JY and tell your parent then come to me . He will be getting all the blame for him soon.

When JY was drinking at the bar talking to PSK he was throwing on the water works and had PSK feeling sorry for him....thats why she just had him clear HT...but you right she should have Ht, or her Dad or HT friend so somebody would be in the know

you right about: HT is at fault here too he should has said to PSK when she came to him and ask him to go out , first you need to broke up with JY and tell your parent then come to me . He will be getting all the blame for him soon.

JY MOMMA DONT PLAY.....WHEN SHE GET MAD..... SHE ATTACK.....we have seen her do it at her husbands bar (whacking glasses with golf club).....on her husband girlfriend/soulmate (pulling her hair out).....to PSK (whacked her so hard she landed on the ground).....to HT MIL (right in front her counseling session pushed her to the ground).........home girl is gangsta!!!!

Looks like alot action next week with different plots getting started.

@anbud

I have not watched the last two episodes yet.. I will post a opinion when I have though to the updated video. 

All I can say is that I can not wait until JY's mother gets hers. She by far is the character I hate the most in this drama and that is saying something given how NUTs her son JY is and all that PHT's mother did to JS with her lies. 

13 hours ago, Brenda Capers said:
  Hide contents

PSK and HT said lets get married at the end of episode 35........I guess they would have to elope......preview shows JY starting to find out about HT wife hit and run......

Psk said lets get married whilt KHT said lets stop meeting.  It will be interesting how this goes.  I am still not sure about this drama yet.  It reminds me a lot of Only Love which I really disliked.  I will give few more weeks before deciding to drop it.  but there is good chemistry between the two.

2 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@noyha29   "Only Love" *shivers*. Hope the leads in this drama won't turn out anything like in that drama. I felt bad for the male lead in that drama, i just skipped all those scenes and went on to the story of the younger sister...

I agree with you.    I do feel bad, When I saw few episode the casting and the character behavior is so similar to me that it gives me chills.    I only hope it doesn't lead the same way....don't want to go through not watching again for awhile and be on and off because of similarities between the two. 

On 2/19/2016 at 9:15 AM, Brenda Capers said:
  Hide contents
21 hours ago, Brenda Capers said:

JY MOMMA DONT PLAY.....WHEN SHE GET MAD..... SHE ATTACK.....we have seen her do it at her husbands bar (whacking glasses with golf club).....on her husband girlfriend/soulmate (pulling her hair out).....to PSK (whacked her so hard she landed on the ground).....to HT MIL (right in front her counseling session pushed her to the ground).........home girl is gangsta!!!!

Looks like alot action next week with different plots getting started.

PSK and HT said lets get married at the end of episode 35........I guess they would have to elope......preview shows JY starting to find out about HT wife hit and run......

She needs to be booked for assault and put under a therapist for her anger issues.

If she keeps going on like this she might end up killing someone.

Guess the s**t is about to hit the fan, when elopement happens

@Winetu

Why should PSK tell her father about the share threat when her father never listens to a word she says. He only believes in JY and his mother so whatever happens will be on him for not paying attention to the snakes in his camp. 

As for JY he is not in love with PSK he has a sick obsession with her. She has told him over and over she will not marry him and he still insist that she will. He comes up with one scheme or threat after another to try and keep them apart. The two keep finding their way back to each other no matter what he or his mother does. JY's mother even threatened her father's position but PSK is still  adamant that she's not marrying JY. Her family is not listening so PSK cancelled the wedding hall and told JY that she will disappear not to have to marry him. JY is now trying to get to HT though his dead wife by offering him a witness to how she died but I don't think that's even going to work, 

@Brenda Capers

HT and PSK can't stay away from each other and the more JY does to try and keep them apart will push them to elope. 

2 hours ago, awsparkle said:

As for JY he is not in love with PSK he has a sick obsession with her. She has told him over and over she will not marry him and he still insist that she will. He comes up with one scheme or threat after another to try and keep them apart. The two keep finding their way back to each other no matter what he or his mother does. JY's mother even threatened her father's position but PSK is still  adamant that she's not marrying JY. Her family is not listening so PSK cancelled the wedding hall and told JY that she will disappear not to have to marry him. JY is now trying to get to HT though his dead wife by offering him a witness to how she died but I don't think that's even going to work, 

HT had decided to break up with PSK....but I think JY trying to use the witness thing to keep them apart I think he just made HT change his mind......since I didnt understand any part of JY and HT conversation or the preview I have to wait for the subs to further comment...but JY dont know who he messing with HT is not the type to back down and in fact if you mess with him you messing with the wrong person.....HT is a man I like his character in this drama in fact im really falling for him because his character is just so manly and strong and caring and that smile just lights up the sky.....he is just charming...im routing for him and HT...she not going to let go or give up on him anyway she is going to be like JY stalking HT....go get um girl

@Brenda Capers

I think HT will be taken back for a minute because of the reminder of his wife and how she died. What JY fails to realize there's one thing he cannot do is control  PSK and HT hearts. He knows PSK meant what she said and will disappear to keep from marrying him. I think this last push to hold on to PSK will result in them both disappearing. When they do return they will be married. 

I agree JY's actions in trying to Use HT's wife's death to break them apart will only be the last straw in everything else he has done. None of his actions have succeeded in breaking up PSK and HT for long if ever. HT would have perhaps considered the break up and stuck to it had JY not put his feet into the death of his wife. I also agree that HT is not really someone JY wants to mess with. If he pushes him too far HT could show him too. 

Because he is so obsessed with PSK and I have never thought he was truly in love with PSK. HE had a crush on the girl that was nice to him and it morphed into more. The more he tried to get her to see him as something other than a brother figure the more warped his mind became and he had to have her. Only nothing he does has worked and instead of just letting go like she requested he is going down a dark road that will end up with him and his bully of a mother possibly loosing everything. 

His thinking he can barter on the life of his wife and who ran her down will be the last straw. Even if HT took him up on it (how is he able to find out something that they have not been able to for the last 3 or 4 years?) PSK would still run away and hide from him. Removing HT does not take away the real issue and that is she does not love him or want to marry him. 

As for her father he deserves all that is coming his way for not listening to his daughter and being so pig headed to think JY and his mother are trust worthy. It's going to be a shame because he and his family will prolly cause more problems along with JY and his mother for JS and HT. It will only be later when all the connections come out and the full stories of what PHT's mother did in her lies to PHT about JS and her stealing PSK from the woman before anyone realizes fault. But the main issue will be PHT's hit and run of HT's wife and the fact the man is possibly the missing child of his friend he is looking for. 

Video for Episode 36:

Spoiler

JS is worried about HT and not happy with this relationship that is causing issues.

I can understand her being upset because PSK has caused a lot of issues for HT. But it is too late for her to get in the middle of this and try to keep them apart. As well as pulling that boy off her that way. I am not sure what PSK thought would happen considering this woman knows her mother. 

It really is time to stop talking to crazy and stop allowing him to drag you out of the company. PSK knows this man is not listening to a word she says so that means it is time to take action. 

Posing as someone to get information is so very wrong and this new plan of his is going to blow up in his face big time.

All I can see is slime when I look at JY in trying to use this type of information to push people apart. 

Preview:

Video Credit DramaSBS Channel on YouTube. 

was  wondering  if HT mil  is  divorced from PSK father? guessing  she  was  married to PSK  father , something  went  wrong  and   the father  went  to  jail.. in the  meantime  HT mil  got kicked  out  by  her MIL  and  kept  her  child  from her,  then  they  moved and  changed  their  names  an PSK  father  remarried  under  that   new  name  and started a  new  business...?  since  his  mother  lied  to  him  and  said  HT mil  abandaned the  child and  disappeared,  how  did  PSK father  got  a divorced from  her?  

HT mil is so  whimpy   when  it  comes  to  PSK grandmother,  she is  calling  her  mother  and  crying  ,when  asking the  evil  woman  to  see  her  daughter.  so  wishing   she  had looked  at  the  num the  elderly  lady  called,  so  she  could  have  traced  it  back  to the  evil mil and get  their new names..lol

The thing is we are only on episode 36....so it seems like everything is going to be discovered already...but I dont think so unless there is other plots in this drama....What will happen to HT and PSK relationship if it is discovered that her father killed HT wife? will they break up? and if they break up will HT go ahead and marry JY? when will HT's  MIL finally find out that PSK is her daughter? will that bring HT and PSK back together?....will JY and his mother take over the company from PSK daddy? because if it is found out that PSK's daddy killed someone by hit and run wont he go to jail? will the chairman's aide take the blame and say he was driving? or will JY and his mother use this information to blackmail the chairman for the company and for HT marriage? Will PSK agree to marriage in order to save her daddy?

Once the chairman finds out that HT is his friends son he has been looking for...will he be loyal to that friend through his son or will he be disloyal?....the chairman's friend is probally the one who started that company or assisted the chairman in starting that company(there may even be some documents that will show up later.. that the father of HT is or was the owner or greater shareholder in that company and the chairman could be looking for him to have him sign over his rights?).....(we know the chairman isnt loyal the way he deserted his ex-wife...he also seems shrewd in how he is trying to make his daughter marry JY....he dont care if she loves him or not...he dont care if she doesn't even want to marry JY he is selling off his daughter and going by his own agenda for wanting them to marry.

My point in saying all this is that it is too early in this Kdrama for us to know where the writer's are going or are going to go with this drama and what other plots that will be revealed and what effect they will have on the relationship developement of the characters...so we the viewers are just starting this roller coaster with 84 episodes remaining.....hopefully it will be an interesting and exciting ride  !!! :huh:

Archived