[Drama 2016] My Son in Law's Woman 내 사위의 여자 M-F 8:28am KST

Ldy Gmerm

19 hours ago, qamar84 said:

in the preview i think you can see HT going on a blind date. i think when PSK find about the blind date she will go crazy. Serve you right like Ht can't get any girlsdon't worry lots will love to have him. Right now i am rooting for the other girl (the daughter of his coach) i mean at least she loved him and accept his son and will not bring trouble for him. i know that he will end up marrying PSK but come on such a waist.

yep in the preview she saw him on a blind date and left with her fiancee and her mom...then at work she had the to ask him if he was on a blind date and starting going off about something and JY's mom was in the stairwell and over heard them arguing...then in another scene she is out eating with HT and his son (his son went up to her and kissed her).....another scene she is trying to explain her engagement....im not sure but seem like HT told her she didnt need to explain and advised her he wanted nothing to do with someone else's fiancee and walked away.....she was all over this episode trying to talk to HT now..what happened to her ignoring him and giving him the cold shoulder....

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Video for Episode 23:

Spoiler

Well JY set her up at that Team Dinner. He forced her to go telling her basically that both she and HT lied to one another why should she not go to the team dinner it is important for her to be there. (This guy is so manipulative.) then outed her shocking everyone. HT finally got up and left leaving PSK there with tears. And for what? Smh@ PSK again her omission of who she was and that she was engaged was awful. PSK blindsided HT with that and hurt him after the way she acted over his marriage and son it is a slap in the face to HT. JY and PSK have it out afterwards. 

Later at home PSK is thinking about HT out with another woman. HT is thinking about the times he spent with PSK as well. PSK tries to call HT but does not get an answer. Honestly after that bomb shell did she expect it. 

HT comes home and looks at his wedding picture sad. 

JY comes home happy after what he did and his mom comes in to talk to him for a moment. 

The next day PSK is breaking her neck to talk to HT but yet a day before she could not give him any common courtesy. PSK tells HT sorry for not telling him but HT tells her she has no need to really explain to him and something else. PSK is upset he does not want to hear her lame excuses for not telling him the truth after all they did together. You can tell he is upset and almost about to cry. He says some other things to her and walks away leaving her standing there. Now the shoe is on the other foot. And frankly if PSK did not realize how bad she has messed up she would not be running after him to explain now.

Just 24-48 hours earlier she was out drinking with her friend talking about a man with a son devastated about it.As if HT led her on and never mentioned his son which we know he did. Well if he was not good enough then because of his son why do you care to explain now about your engagement. PSK is still very childish and selfish in her thinking. Could not spare a civil word to him earlier now you can't wait to talk to him to give excuses. 

JY has set up the company to take a fall in a business dealing to loose money. I expect it is a way for him to swoop in with the money to save the company and it makes sure her father can't back out of this wedding too. I think he may know that PSK could be gearing up to try to so no but he wants to trap her people into forcing it. 

I have no doubt that given how badly they lost money when PST was married to JS. I think they have  fear of it and Halmoni and PST will force this marriage to save that company. (later the idiots will find out that JY staged it all.) 

JS sets HT up for a blind date with a school teacher that the Halmoni may have shown her a picture of before. HT is out on a lunch date with the woman when PSK and her mother come into the cafe. PSK sees them and is upset. HT notices her and he is uncomfortable. JY comes in next and says something but PSK tells him she wants to leave. JY notices HT having a date with someone.

HT goes to a movie with the girl but all he can think about is PSK rethinking the times the spent to one another.

HT comes home drunk and in turmoil and asks his mother something that makes her cry along with HT once he is assured of something he goes stumbling off to bed to pass out. JS comes in to pull the covers up over him worried for him. 

JS goes to her room where the kid is sleeping and looks at him for a min making sure his covers are good and touching his hair perhaps and then she sits and looks at the picture of YC and HT and asks her to look after HT and that he does not need to be alone for the rest of his life to find someone for him perhaps. 

The next day PSK is fit to be tied and text HT to meet her. They go out to talk but at that moment JY's mom is coming to the company and the elevator is down so she has to take the stairs. (Now why did they not go to the roof like normal?) PSK is questioning HT about his being on a blind date. (What right does she have to do that?) HT confirms that it is what he is doing and she has a nerve to say something to him but HT counters to her about her being engaged perhaps and that is perhaps his business. PSK starts fussing at him (what is wrong with this girl) about his going on dates and her feelings etc.and HT replies and JY's mother can hear it all as she looks up at them. 

Not sure if JY's mother recognizes HT from where she was standing or not.

Preview:

HT is at work and his son comes running up to him with PSK perhaps and calls out to him and HT picks him up and PSK watches with her voice over perhaps mentioning about what to do about something. Later HT's little boy kisses her on the cheek as she is about to go perhaps and HT is shocked and uncomfy by the act. PSK smiles happily up at HT. (too late the boy has claimed her and PSK has fallen for the kid.) PSK and HT are out with the kid having lunch and PSK wipes his face like a mom as HT looks on. HT really looks uncomfortable by this. We hear JY's mom's voice in the voice over talking. JY is at the house with PSk and her father is talking to them and JY is laughing and happy along with her father but PSK is not giving JY and her father a look. I guess she may be trying to talk to them or her father is pushing this wedding due to JY saving the company.JY touches PSK's arm outside the gate and PSK looks away from him ( JY is so creepy lol.. ) JS is having her radio show. JY's mom is meeting with JS for whatever reason saying something and JS gives her a look not at all happy with the woman. 

Video Credit DramaSBS Channel on YouTube. 

@awsparkle

Thanks for the preview trans. 

After everyone finds out about her she is being treated differently which is what JY wanted to do to her as well as stake claim. He set her up perfectly and I have to give it to him. It was awesome!

PSK was a piece of work in this episode. She honestly felt she had the right to question him going out with others when she is engaged. I honestly wanted HT to keep reminding her that he is single. She has no business asking him about what he is doing or talking about feelings or the times she shared with him when she was dating him and kissed him while engaged to another man. This girl does indeed have the princess syndrome as you guys said. And yet she has not put JY in his place and handled her business still. But can be upset with HT.. I think not.. selfish twit.

There is no doubt that JY is pushing PSK into a corner and pretty soon when no one listens to her and wants her to still marry him even if she does not love him she will be embarrassing everyone by her actions. I can't say if it will get to the wedding hall because the family is trying to speed things up (with JY manipulating things)  or if she will convince HT to go register or not. But PSK is going to make everyone shocked and angry by what she is going to do. No one stops to asks her what she wants and PSK is not standing up to forcefully tell them she does not love JY or want to marry him. This is why things are the way they are. PSK still is not fighting JY hard enough but then again she could be learning to bid her time. Either way JY is not going to get what he wants and will have a huge dose of humiliation for his troubles too. 

JY's mom is a piece of work. She is still married to that man and does not want to divorce. Not sure if she still loves him or is just afraid to be divorced but she certainly acts like she is all that. I think she grew up with JS and the rest and made good and is just too greedy now. I want things to crash in around her too. She has not helped her son at all in his obsession over PSK and her need to be part of that family. Also she is just such a B**** to JS. 

I can't see PSK's brother with HT's sister in law but I think they will like one another. But unless he is a step child too and not just a half brother I doubt they will marry. I think once the connection of PSK to JS comes out it will be a huge surprise and put a halt to that relationship. But given that there is no blood between PSK and the sister in law as she is a step child as well. And if it turns out no blood between PSK and her brother they could get away with it since connections are on paper only perhaps. But it is up to the families to decide. Not that his family would go for that. She is old, has no money and is part of JS's family.. the three killers.. lol

I should have never watched episode 23 with subs. PSK has made me so angry with her selfish behavior I can't see straight. It is just as we all thought she tried to give excuses as to why she never told him about who she was and that she was engaged. Even having the nerve to say she got engaged 4 years ago and had her reasons but has never loved JY. PSK even has the nerve to say that she wanted to tell him but his having been married and a with a kid just shocked her and that she has never been married before. But why does it matter? At the time she was getting engaged HT was getting married. HT told her correctly he has no reason to feel guilty anymore since her secrets were way more damaging than his could ever be. He said if he did not need that job he worked so hard to get to take care of his son and MIL he would quit. 

Next after seeing him with the blind date girl she dares to say how could he after liking her. This is what the stairwell convo was she says he liked her but he could try and go out with another woman (didnt she give him the cold shoulder for the last few days before he found out about her? ). (PSK still is engaged to another man!) PSK does not have a right say those things to HT when she is engaged and was engaged the whole time! PSK basically accuses HT of leading her on which is so not true (no one told her to skip down the romantic yellow brick road in her head.) . HT says the were colleagues who became close friends which is true as he was fighting his feelings. But PSK says men say that when they like women and he liked her too and then says he kissed her on the camping trip (excuse me but was it not PSK who initiated that kiss?) taught her self defense and memorized her number. HT says yes he did but he was just in the middle of her and her fiancee and he is not doing that and is ending it. By that time JY's mom is there and has heard the convo recognizing HT as JS's son in law. 

PSK really made me want to push her selfish a** down the stairs. She is placing the blame on HT he started it and led her on. 

JY did something to make the bank not want to extend any more money to the company and then he comes in and fixes the issue all to get them to push this wedding and make it so PSK can't get out of it. 

So the the friend ran her mouth again and told JY's mom that JS had been married once before and had a daughter. The woman has a nerve to say JS is a fraud and is misleading people and that she abandoned her daughter in the preview. This woman has no idea what happened with JS's first marriage and she needs to shut up. She will get hers in the end. 

Lastly the voice over shows that JY's mom is prolly asking HT if he attached himself to PSK because she is the daughter of the CEO and how dare he tries to take a woman basically from her son. Rude a**

JY tells PSK in the preview outside her house now she can't get out of the wedding. LMAO, never say never. PSK is going to embarrass him so badly by what she is going to do. HE will never be marrying her.

Get ready guys I give it a week to a week an a half and JY is going to blow up at loosing PSK lmao.

Video for Episode 24:

Spoiler

JY's mom irritates me to no end. She thinks she is better than anyone and dares to tell JS she is a fraud when she has no clue what really went on in her 1st marriage. I hope this woman looses everything. JS really needs to do something with her friend with the loose mouth.

I have to wonder what PSK is talking to her mother about.  She should be talking to her about not liking JY and wanting to not marry him.

A chance meeting gave PSK time to meet and hang out with this cutie.. Too Bad someone can not leave this innocent meeting alone and will cause problems. PSK should have known better too that being seen with HT and his son will cause a misunderstanding.

PSK's lil bro finds HT's sis in law in a hotel with his friend he set her up with. I hope he tells her what this guy said or his real intentions. I think he is falling for sis in law but she is too old for him and other family issues will raise its head later.

Poor HT. This innocent outing (well PSK should know better.) has been photographed and put up on the companies website. I wonder if this was done by the Team Leader or JY. Either way it was a foul thing to do to cause a scandal and try to keep them from at least from being friends. 

Preview:

PSK has shown up to take HT and his son to the Amusement park. HT seems surprised to see her as she takes the boy to the car. PSK is holding HT's son while he sleeps and he mumbles Eomma perhaps and PSK looks at him but HT says something to her (I guess telling her not to get attached to him.) JY is having a fit in his office. Either the ploy to cause issues with HT and PSK did not work with the pictures or the dirty deal he had going on is having problem. Looks like the HT's friend (coach's daughter) is again letting PSK know that she could be causing problems for him and is not good for him. Possilby telling her to stop seeing him or let him go.PSK and HT look at one another at work but the team leader is watching them as well (that man is so creepy.) JS is waiting outside for HT and his son and sees PSK get out the car and she seems surprised or worried or both. (I wonder if it because it is a woman he was with or if she sees who that woman is?)

I have not watched the full episode yet.. and may just wait for the subbed ver. I can say that JY's mother is a bit too big for her trousers and I think that she feels she is better then these people she has known. Unfortunately she is not without a past or a personal life (look at that husband of hers) she will get hers I have to hope thinking she is so superior and can talk to JS that way. I honestly also need JS's friend to stop running her mouth about JS's business. I hope JS realizes where that woman got that information from and lets that woman have it for running her mouth.

PSK is creating issues for HT by hanging out with him and his son. She has not resolved her engagement issues and everyone will make out like HT is the one hanging on to her but PSK is. JY is going to find out that PSK is not going to marry him I bet. I see that girl running off I really do to marry HT. Both of them will not be able to avoid their feelings or at least HT will not he already likes her but they will end up married.

I have a feeling that JS is not going to be happy about PSK given who she is and the problems it will cause. 

@Ldy Gmerm,

What I did find out was PSK was asking her mother how did she come to marry a man who already had a child. 

JY and his mother think they have everything under control using underhanded tactics, threats and force. Things are going to start unraveling for these two soon. I think JY nor his mother is behind theses pictures. They would hurt them more then help them. Someone else in that company is taking or having these pictures taken and loaded them onto the company website. 

1 hour ago, awsparkle said:

@Ldy Gmerm,

What I did find out was PSK was asking her mother how did she come to marry a man who already had a child. 

JY and his mother think they have everything under control using underhanded tactics, threats and force. Things are going to start unraveling for these two soon. I think JY nor his mother is behind theses pictures. They would hurt them more then help them. Someone else in that company is taking or having these pictures taken and loaded them onto the company website. 

I keep thinking it is either the Team Leader that did it ,the guy with the glasses or the girl that likes HT who could have done it. Of course it could be someone we never expected to have done it.

I am so done with PSK right now. I honestly wish for another woman for him. This girl is way too immature to be a wife and mother to HT and his son. She is going to catch hell with JS as her mother in law... LOL 

I just can't get past her blaming HT for leading her on when he was not the one making all the moves. So he did not yell he was once married. He told her he had a son. Still can't figure out why she thought that was a lie. What man would lie about something like that? This girl is so childish and deluded this is exactly why JY is the way he is. A complete NUT job. She is so selfish. If HT had been truly running after her like JY she would not have wanted him. But because he was a friend and colleague to her she was all over him with smiles and stars in her eyes. 

I really want JS to give her the MIL treatment lol.. I know she is her bio kid and we have a ways before that comes out and the shock as well when others find out the back story on that. But I think this girl needs a huge dose of reality not only from her parents but from JS as well. 

Video from Episode 25:

Spoiler

I knew this guy had to be the culprit. Why on earth would he even take video of them. It was an innocent meeting. 

Looks like we are battling it out.. JY, JY , JY it is only going to get worse lol.. 

So JS gives her daughter a bank book and stamp with some money huh.. I still think this woman needs a steady job to feed her food habit. Lol.. 

PSK is doing what she wants and spending the day with HT and his son.. 

JS goes out to meet HT and his son and catches a glimpse of him with PSK and she does not look happy, More surprised and a bit disturbed. Not sure if she recognizes PSK or is just thrown to see HT with a woman. But she does not call out and just watches them.

Preview:

Looks like JY is calling out HT. Whatever he says to him makes HT clinch his fist. I really want HT to punch JY in the nose. I think a good thrashing is just what JY needs. PST seems upset about something and I can only guess it is either about PSK and HT perhaps or about the issues that JY created to look good. Seems that team leader is talking to someone (possibly JY) PSK looks like she is possibly in talking to JY maybe. PSK is full speed ahead showing up in the warehouse to bring HT a drink and we see the team leader spying on them. JY is having a melt down yelling at someone. HT is walking by the bulletin board and notices a change (did they fire him or move him?) he seems surprised by what is posted. HT's sister in law meets up with PST and is giving him and earful about his son. PST seems taken aback.  JS is coming to the company it seems and pauses outside to either call HT to tell him or to answer a call. PST who is going to his car looks up and sees her on the phone and is shocked. 

I have not watched the episode yet.. and will wait on subs to do so.. I do bet that PST will think that JS found him there instead of thinking it is by chance. He will panic.

@Ldy Gmermi agree  with  re psk  character.  ht  is  correct  to  cut  ties  with  her  when  he  found out  that  jy is her  fiance.  about  seo  kyung,  she  has  no  right  to  think he  was  leading  her  on.  and  if  they  continue  to see  each  other, will  she  be  strong  enough  to  stand  up  to  her  dad,  grandmom  and the  creepy  jy?  what  will  she  do?  at  least  hy  is realistic in  thinking  he  needs  this  job  more  than  a  dangerous  flirtation  with the  ceo's  daughter  and  his  boss'  fiance

I don't know what to make of a woman who kills her own baby so she can devote  her full love for the the husband's child? Is she a good person I'm confused... Also did SK's dad has an affair with his current wife?

TH's hyung Ek Jun and the Blogger are they going to be a couple? 

JY's crazy personality must have came from his Mom's ... What's right does she have smashing things at her husband workplace?

Whatever happens TH still have a good hyung at work to support him.

Video from Episode 26:

Spoiler

Preview:

*Note:Video may be out of order as I have not watched the episode yet. 

Given how things look to be in this episode from the clips. It will not be long before PSK decides to do something to tie herself to HT and his son. All JY and his actions have done is make the situation worse for himself. HE should have let her go instead of forcing her to be with him. It is not like he has not known she did not want him. She has shown him that for years. Now he is just Crazy, obsessed and creepy and yes he gets it all in part from his mom who does not want her husband to be running a bar in case someone finds out and ties him to her and JY. But yet she does not want him to come to JY or her for money? Go figure. This situation with this man will eventually blow up in her face as she thinks she is better then others but she has a hubby running around with other women and working in a bar. She called JS a fraud but she is the fraud. 

Archived