[Drama 2016] My Son in Law's Woman 내 사위의 여자 M-F 8:28am KST

Ldy Gmerm

JY's behavior makes me feel future domestic abuse to whoever he marries

With the way PSK is going runaway bride is the most likely scenario at which she tells everyone/everyone understands she wont marry JY, she is as submissive as her mom was

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Brenda Capers said:

I thought when HT & PSK were sitting at their works campsite that HT told her about someone being in heaven...I thought he told PSK it was his wife?

We know he wasa talkking about his wife,

She asked if he ever loved someone like "that", when he replied yes, her mood went down.

She asked where this woman he loved so greatly is now and he replies she is in heaven. (brighten her up again as having a chance)

no where in the conversation cameup the words 부인 or 안네 so there never said the word wife. would not have made sense either if they talked about wifes.

5 hours ago, qamar84 said:

I really hate the mother in law attitude toward HT. Like in the last episode the sis in law said if he really is like her son more than his son in law she would set him for blind date not refuse them for him .

JS has latched on to HT as a reminder and a replacement for her dead step daughter. She knows that it is not right to not want him to find love again and a mother for his son. She will war with herself as she will see it is as a betrayal to her dead step kid and feel like the woman will be replacing the girl in the family and HT's affections and that is not true.(He can find love again not as a replacement for OYC as she will always hold a special place in his heart and his sons as well.)  But technically if he did that it would take them both from her as he has no ties to that family and being the father he can legally take the boy and move but HT would never do that.. But given how HT has no family he would never leave her and will always consider her family and want to stay with her and she is his sons Halmoni and a mother replacement for him. 

JS thought PSK was a nice girl when she met her with her mother, but once things blow up with JY she is going to hate her. Not too mention her family is going to blame HT for the way things have fallen out when he had no clue how big the situation is because PSK never told him. JS will end up either hearing about it from the stepmom not knowing the full story or being accused of being party to it when the woman does find out. And this is before the stepmom and the rest of the family find out JS connection. PST and his mother will understand the craziness of the situation first and will be the first ones to come at JS wrong without revealing that PSK is her bio daughter. Or I think they will scream bloody murder and demand to meet HT's family get to the meeting place spot JS and high tail it out of there never showing up knowing that to show themselves to JS is a big red flag to make her think that either PSK is her kid or start her asking questions about her daughter they stole if she sees them. They may not even associate her with HT until it is way too late  (LOL) and think spotting her is just a coincidence at the meeting place. 

PSK's family will be reeling at this turn of events and will prolly not say a word about who she is to JS because it will tip them off and it will make JS tell PSK the truth that she did not abandon her and what the grandmother did. 

But not telling JS will only cause problems as JS will not be nice to PSK I think after the way they got married and will blame PSK for that until she realizes later she has been mistreating her own daughter. This will further anger her at the callousness of these people and their selfishness. Granny will have a lot to answer for along with PST. The only innocent parties are Stepmom and her son along with PSK. 

JS did not like HT in the beginning either when her step daughter bought him home. JS even kicked him out after the funeral but his determination to be near his son won her over and she has grown to love him and has gained a son and a replacement for her second lost child. In her mind I am sure the lines of Son in law and son are blurred and like any mother figure she wants to hold on to him but also make sure the right woman fits him.. (and JS and her little family too.) and his son. Only she can't make that determination for him only HT can decide what woman will fit him best along with his son. Whoever it will be (as if we do not already know) will have to fit into that household with JS and her daughter along with HT and his son. Can PSK even take on the mantel of Daughter in law to JS since HT sees her as a mother to him and still his mother in law? I guess we will eventually find out. 

I think the literal title of the drama fits best "Marrying My Daughter twice"

@Ldy Gmerm,

Well it looks like everything will come to a head in the next ep of who is who. In today's ep JS has her back turned to granny who is asking who is she and she starts to turn around. PSK did confront HT about his marriage and having a son but for some reason he doesn't tell her his wife is dead. 

From the written preview  PSK's father and JY's mother are pushing for the marriage to take place soon. JY attends a team dinner and introduces PSK as his fiancee to the shock of HT. Everyone in the company already knows JY was engaged to the presidents daughter so that outs who she is. So now both PSK and HT will feel like they've been played with by the other one. 

It's looking more and more like a run away bride right now. It does not matter to the father how PSK feels he is insisting she marry JY, The only thing else that can happen is JS finds a way to stop this wedding. 

16 hours ago, awsparkle said:

@Ldy Gmerm,

Well it looks like everything will come to a head in the next ep of who is who. In today's ep JS has her back turned to granny who is asking who is she and she starts to turn around. PSK did confront HT about his marriage and having a son but for some reason he doesn't tell her his wife is dead. 

From the written preview  PSK's father and JY's mother are pushing for the marriage to take place soon. JY attends a team dinner and introduces PSK as his fiancee to the shock of HT. Everyone in the company already knows JY was engaged to the presidents daughter so that outs who she is. So now both PSK and HT will feel like they've been played with by the other one. 

It's looking more and more like a run away bride right now. It does not matter to the father how PSK feels he is insisting she marry JY, The only thing else that can happen is JS finds a way to stop this wedding. . 

I was completely irritated by PSK the entire episode watching the live stream (many times I wish I could fast forward her.) I found her to be very hypercritical in this last episode. She has not told HT who she is or that she has been engaged to JY for 4 years. But he was suppose to just tell her that not only he had a son but was married. I do not blame him for not explaining that his wife was dead. PSK was acting like he was the one that led her on and that is simply not true at all. This girl is so inexperienced, and selfish.  I do not know why she thought he would not have had love or a life before her. Just because PSK could not give her heart to JY does not mean that anyone else was in the same boat. 

With the way HT is struggling with his budding feelings for PSK I do not blame him for not fully correcting her on the fact that he was married and that his wife is dead. All the evidence was there for PSK if she paid attention to what HT has said to her and asks questions. He never lied about a son. And he has told her that someone he cared for deeply was in heaven. PSK just choose to not listen to that. Even if she is hurt that he had a life and a love before her and has the responsibility of a child she could have in my opinion still been a co-worker and friend. For her to not speak to him get up and walk away from him and look at him like he toyed with her when he was not the one that kissed her first but he has been a friend and colleague to this girl (I can't say woman, because she still seems very immature.) and she should have thought to talk to him rationally. Maybe he would have gone ahead and confided the truth about his dead wife to her. Instead her actions were selfish. 

JY again along with PSK's father talk with JY going behind her back when he knows she does not want him. The sad thing is the guy is so creepy and selfish in his love and the fact he feels he waited long enough he can't see that forcing her or pushing this marriage will still not get him what he wants and that is her love or respect. But PSK is at fault and I have no sympathy for her in this situation. Many times she could have told her family she did not love or want to marry JY or what he tried to do with her. But she did not. She continues to get in the car with him. Go out for drinks with him. And call him Oppa. She should have ceased all of that. Her father is not a good one since he has not once asked after his daughters well being or if she even still wanted to marry JY. He goes along with what JY says never checking his own daughter. This is why she will end up embarrassing him.

So JY got what he wanted on PSK's side but to make sure they do not make up or be friends again he will now out her at the company get together cause people to put it together that she is the president's daughter. She will be well and truly busted and I don't blame her. Her looking at HT while he is shocked made me sick in the preview. She wanted him to tell her about his life but she seems to have withheld some important information too and she has kissed HT. 

I hope she can't look HT in the face then. I have a feeling that his buddy at work or that girl will enlighten her about his wife being dead. But with her father and JY planning that wedding around her and pushing her she will end up almost to the alter I bet and then will run away before they can stand up or at the alter causing everyone on her side and JY's side to be humiliated by her actions. 

I see it is too late though both love one another. HT is still fighting with his growing attraction and love for PSK and finding out she is marrying JY will cause him to brood on it for a bit but I see him rushing out to get to her eventually. PSK will find out about his wife and will either leave before the wedding or during. Either way JY is not marrying her. lol

As for JS yes, she almost turned when she heard her former MIL's voice. I assume she will find out who she is today or the DIL could rush her out before she does. At the end JS turned completely around. So I guess PST's mother will get the shock of her life to see her. I knew that the new wife was not going to follow what they said to the letter but bringing that woman to the house was foolish. 

It should be interesting to see what happens now because if JS does see this woman and realizes who she has befriended when PSK runs off to marry HT (And they well. They like one another too much at this point.) they will feel like JS planned this to themselves or fate has stepped in (PST and his mother) even though I doubt they will reveal the truth to either PSK or JS. 

Video From Episode 21:

Spoiler

This guy is so creepy.. And just plain shady at the things he does to try to hold on to her and touching her.

Preview:

JY really thinks he won this round and he did. But only because of PSK and her foolishness in not speaking up and telling HT the truth. In the end He will not have PSK.  HT is really struggling in the preview over his feelings for PSK as he looks at his wife's picture again. I have to wonder what JY's mother saw as she was getting into her car. PSK is busted now as she should be outed for who she is and who she is suppose to marry.

Video Credit DramaSBS Channel on YouTube. 

I see what's coming as a punishment not only to PST and his mother but for JY and his mother as well. 

@Ldy Gmerm,

I've gotten to the point I don't even watch it live anymore and wait until the videos come out. 

PSK is such a weak wet noodle I can't stand her right now. I hope that girl who likes  HT gives it to her and gives it too her good. She's been chasing HT for years and never got his attention. PSK comes along and he's about ready to put the past away and start new but he get's deceived his first time out. When PSK does find out the truth and goes running to HT I hope he turns her away. She needs to grow up first before even being in a relationship. HT has enough on his plate with his son and and his job. He doesn't need a weak wet noodle in this life who can't be of any help to him. 

1 hour ago, awsparkle said:

@Ldy Gmerm,

I've gotten to the point I don't even watch it live anymore and wait until the videos come out. 

PSK is such a weak wet noodle I can't stand her right now. I hope that girl who likes  HT gives it to her and gives it too her good. She's been chasing HT for years and never got his attention. PSK comes along and he's about ready to put the past away and start new but he get's deceived his first time out. When PSK does find out the truth and goes running to HT I hope he turns her away. She needs to grow up first before even being in a relationship. HT has enough on his plate with his son and and his job. He doesn't need a weak wet noodle in this life who can't be of any help to him. 

That is exactly what I hope as well that either the girl that likes HT and has been waiting for years to have him lets her have it or his friend sets her to rights as well. PSK makes me very sick to look at her crying as she was and is in the preview like she was mislead. it is a shame that she is not mature enough to think clearly. Also had she been mature enough she would have been able to tell her family she does not like JY in that manner and does not want to marry him.  

Like you I am hoping she learns the truth and is turned away by HT as he never mislead her he just did not speak about his painful loss of his wife and marriage. Also how does PSK have the right to be upset. She knows she is the Presidents daughter just as she knows or knew that JY had not let her go from that engagement (has pictures of it.) and her parents and his mother still think that it is still going to happen. But she is out on make believe dates with HT and kisses him. Does she think that HT was suppose to just like her and not wonder about all the crap that hits the fan when people start yelling about his being too close to a girl who is engaged? She was very selfish in her actions with HT and did not think about what would happen to him as he would be blindsided with the truth later. What would she do then? That man would be within his right to walk away from her with all her mess.  Instead she acts like he lied and betrayed her but her lies and betrayal are about to catch up with her. How will she look him in the face then? Did she not realize her not standing up will only make them blame the guy she has fallen in love with for pulling her away from what everyone had in mind for her? (I want to kick her in the leg for not thinking about the consequences of not coming clean to her parents about the fact she did not have any romantic feelings for JY and allowing JY to continue not to inform the elders.)

I want him to reject her when she comes around after finding out the truth then have her get to the alter and they run off or she does at finding out about him. Running away from the wedding only humiliates JY and his mother and her family (not that her father and grandmother do not deserve it along with JY and his mother for his obsession and her greed.) but it causes real issues for HT and his family as well. HT will be blamed for this because JY and his mother along with her father will prolly say it is the guys fault when HT did not have anything to do with her being a coward and not standing up to say she does not want to marry or love JY. 

He does not need the mess that PSK is about to bring to his life because she was too weak and coward to stand up to her family and JY. We all know that no matter what happens JY and his mother will want revenge. Once she runs off on him or she and HT decide they love one another so much and register a marriage (again I seem them doing this behind everyone's back) which means JY has no chance anymore and is completely out of the running. He will flip out and his mother too as they will want revenge. JY will feel he wasted all those years and will want to hurt PSK, HT and her family for it. His mother will be upset she could not marry in to foster a connection with that family and will want to use those stocks she has for her son to take over. 

I think HT did a good job with his budding relationship with PSK. He kept it as friends and colleagues and you could see how he is slowly falling for her. He is deep in thought many times as he looks at his wife's picture and sighs. 

On the other hand PSK is like a girl with her first real love and I bet you this is true. As HT touched her heart and she fell hard for him. Although we do not know the time frame of their feelings growing. You could tell day by day she was forever in her little romantic fantasy of her and HT. Forgetting to asks questions and learn more about him if he wanted to share and to handle what she had on the back end and that is to tell the man who she is and about that engagement. 

I am not sure how much longer she thought she could put JY off but you could see he was not going to stop and was pushing for a wedding he knew she did not want. I guess PSK never thought that he would not take that hint (he has not been taking the hint for 4 years not sure how PSK did not see that fact.) or want to let go and would think his love should be returned. Her telling him she loves someone else did nothing but get him to hurt her intentionally trying to accomplish his goal of a forced wedding.

Every time I see JY i think of what he tried to do in that hotel room and I see him wanting to force this marriage so he can say he has a right to sleep with her now and have her as a possession. Its creepy as hell. 

@Ldy Gmerm

If JS does not turn completely around I'm sure she knows that old woman's voice and it will haunt her until she figures it out. I would love for JS to turn around and face that woman. Give her the shock of her life that she stokes out. Put the old bat out of commission for awhile and give MR some peace in that house. 

As for PSK she needs a shock to jolt her out of the fairy tale world she's been living in. She needs to be made to realize the wrong she did to HT not the other way around. 

JY is going to flip his lid and not only from losing PSK but the fact of who he lost her too. His mother's not going to help the situation any because she will keep at him for losing. The embarrassment alone at work is going to be big. His pride is going to get stomped on and he's not going to sit still for it. 

What I'm hoping is JS and MR don't become enemies but instead they remain friends. They are going to need to be on the same side with whats coming their way. JY and his mother are going to do everything they can to destroy these people. 

I really hope like we can see in the preview JY telling PSK is here fiance . Now HT will give her the cold shoulder since he will fill betraied so much and if she come back to him he will turn her down. Hope he will let her chase him for a long time . Because PSK was so stupid i mean when she saw him huging his son she just remember that he told her that he loved someone so much forget that he said she is in heaven. I mean that girl (not woman because she is really immature) see and listen only what she want.
Now i really ship on the girl who stalk him and follow him at the company . I think he need a girl who strong and nice who will not put him in trouble . This guy has a tough life, behing abandon by his parent met a mean mother in law and lost his wife . PSK will only bring lots and lots of problem for him when the poor guy didn't ask anything for it and didn't do anything wrong.

I

I'm still rooting for SooKyung and HuynTae. At the moment I feel sorry for HuynTae. But I don't how if they can ever be together given SooKyung's dad was the one kill HuynTae's wife? Too complicated ... 

@Ldy Gmerm, @ObsessiveCompulsive,

If PSK didn't know before she sure knows now that HT's wife died, This girl is so naive and immature to even think she was his first love. When reality hits her in the face the first thing she does is distance herself from him. What this spoiled selfish brat has failed to realize is she's the one who didn't believe what was already told to her. She's the one who has keep her identity and engagement a secret and now he's been hurt even more by her. PSK knows her family would never approve but didn't even try to fight. At this point something is going to have to happen to give this girl some backbone to fight. 

Written preview for ep 23

HT is shocked to know that PSK is the fiancee of JY and the presidents daughter and tries to dissuade his heart away from PSK. PSK is resentful to JY for suddenly exposing the fact of the engagement. (Not sure about this part) Meanwhile JS makes a plea to YC to carefully watch over HT.

@awsparkle

I have no sympathy for PSK. She has been sheltered and spoiled in her thinking all her life.I am sure guys liked her but she never realized just how it was to like someone that did not like you back. PSK has never been in love before but mostly she has taken for granted JY's like of her as he has always ran after her proclaiming his love of her. Just because she did not feel the same she got use to JY's like of her.

Now she has fallen in love with someone for the first time and thought that just because this was her first love that it would be the same for the person whom she likes. She found out that is not true. Every person has a life and experiences before they meet you. As I stated before and some of you as well. There were clues that led her to everything had PSK stopped walking around with a romantic first love fantasy and listened to what HT told her. He was never ashamed or has hidden his son or his life before but he did not scream about it for everyone to know either. Had she paid attention and asks he would have told her. Instead of realizing that just because she likes him and its the first time for her it may not be the first time for him to have loved someone she gets angry like he led her on and played with her emotions. When we know that was not true at all. Instead of going to the man and talking to him about the things she found out (which she already knew as he told her) she allowed the person who has the most to gain in breaking things up between her and HT to cause her to act rude to a person that was a friend to her and colleague and she claimed to love. 

PSK could have answered HT's calls and asked him about his son and family. Instead she chose to ignore his calls, not call him before hand about the car pooling and then be rude and not talk to him at work. Only thinking of her self and not what he would be thinking about her behavior. PSK put me in mind that she had all these wonderful fantasies about how her first love would go even down to picking out her wedding dress. Only reality set in and she found out real life is not always just black and white. That is why she was so hurt. But she keeps forgetting that HT never lied to her. He never made moves on her everything that happen did because PSK moved too fast and was so caught up in her feelings for HT. 

Now PSK should have known that JY would out her because he has been waiting to do so for awhile. Every time he spoke to her there was the potential to do that and also he was so jealous of her friendship and time with HT he wanted to stake a claim. As I said her secrets were way more damaging and hurtful to HT then his not going into detail about his wife. In the end HT is not married. But PSK is suppose to be engaged to another man but kissing and running around with HT. Then she is the President of the company's daughter as well. Very self centered and selfish. And just as you mentioned she either never thought about her parents would not go along with her wanting another man who is not rich and not JY. Or that they would prolly protest her having been seen with or hanging around with a company employee when she is suppose to be engaged to JY. But then again this is all because she was only thinking of herself and not the bigger picture and did not stand up to JY, his mother and her parents to tell them she does not like JY that way and did not want to marry him. 

Video for Episode 22:

Spoiler

I was very happy that this girl let PSK have it. I think she has been so use to people being too nice to her that she never really had anyone look at her that way and fire back at her. 

Rolling eyes at her out drinking.. 

This guy is just hateful.. I see problems with him and that assistant later of PST's you can tell they do not like one another and that is mostly because JY is an arrogant a** and thinks people are just suppose to do what he says. When the stocks come into play there is really going to be problems later.

Yes, JY outed her as he wanted to do for so long. You can see HT is shocked to hear she is the presidents daughter but mostly she was engaged to JY the whole time she hung out with him and we can see that girl is shocked too as she ran her mouth to the daughter of the president of the company. LOL.. Yes, no time for tears now PSK. You should have told HT for nothing more but respect to him. 

This is why I am angry with this character for days PSK ran around like HT betrayed and led her on when she is the one that lied to this man and was engaged to another man. PSK has kissed HT! Also if she did not want to marry JY she should have done more than the nothing she has done to break that engagement.  No time for tears now as you look at HT and realize you have really screwed up. 

Let's hope HT gives her the cold shoulder.

Preview:

Looks like JS is thinking about HT perhaps. PSK dares to talk to HT now outside and he is very hurt by her keeping those things from him. (He looks about to cry.) HT has his son at work with him perhaps showing him around and runs in to PSK. HT comes home drunk and upset it seems and passes out on his bed and his mother in law JS looks worried for him as we hear him say sorry in the voice over. JS is outside waiting on someone with her daughter watching as well . (DID PSK bring home HT?) JY and PSK are having it out again with him being a crazy man wanting to prolly stop and marry him like he wants. (Was she caught with HT yet again?) HT comes in to work but sees PSK walk in past JY not saying a word and JY has the nerve to smile. (NUT JOB) JY's mom comes to his office to throw down some paper work seemingly mad about something. Looks like JY is angry again prolly about HT and PSK at the end of this preview. 

Video Credit DramaSBS Channel on YouTube.

@awsparkle

Thanks for the preview trans.. 

Im not mad at JY quite frankly I can understand his frustration he and PSK dated for 4yrs as girlfriend and boyfriend starting while they were in college (she only told him she thinks of him as a friend but with everyone else they were boyfriend and girlfriend and were dating) she never clarified that they were not dating... by not dating him or by not going out with him she was stringing the man along.....if you remember she didnt go on marriage dates until he was out of the country(SHE WAS SNEAKING OUT ON THOSE DATES TOO) and didnt decide to get engaged until that last guy she went on a date with called her in so many words a richard simmons cause she had a boyfriend the whole time and she didnt deny she had a boyfriend (JY)......then she was engaged for 4yrs (she only told JY she didnt want to get married but with everyone else they were engaged to get married...and she has never once denied he is her fiancee to anyone cause she is stringing him along again.....if you dont want to date or marry someone you break up with them...they can say I dont want to break up or Im not letting you go all they want....the person I DO NOT LIKE IS PSK.....she is the one who had a fiancee in the same company in which she was chasing after another man she was the one requesting dates...she was the one that kissed HT....she was the one calling and texting him...she was the one suggesting the car pool.....if she was interested in HT she should have broken up with JY...but I knew she wouldnt because she wants to continue to string him along until she find a prince charming she is living a fairy tale....before she started going after HT she should have checked his back ground  by asking questions like are you married...you said you have a son..do you really have a son he also told her he was an orphan...he kept referring to a mom she should have asked him was she his adoptive mom...when he told her someone he really loved is in heaven she should asked who it was and what kind of relationship they had..do you have a girlfriend....she didnt ask those questions because she had her own secrets...and also being she is the daughter of the company owner she knew she wouldnt be able to be with just anybody and especially HT....he is a orphan...been married now widowed....has a son and is living with his mother n law and poor former boxer no college education she was not being realistic....AND I AM RED HOT THAT SHE HAS HURT HT..... I FEEL LIKE SHE WAS PLAYING WITH HIM..she will not be any good for him he needs to move on she is not a good woman....LOOK AT JY WHEN THEY FIRST MET HE WAS A NICE NERD.....NOW HE'S A NUT CASE CAUSE OF HER STRINGING HIM ALONG FOR 8YRS

I BET WHEN JY ANNOUNCES SHE IS HIS FIANCEE SHE IS NOT GOING TO DENY IT IN FRONT OF ANYONE (she is going to wait til its just her and JY to say something.....ALSO SHE IS GOOD AT CRYING AT THE DROP OF A DIME/DROP OF A HAT.

in the preview i think you can see HT going on a blind date. i think when PSK find about the blind date she will go crazy. Serve you right like Ht can't get any girlsdon't worry lots will love to have him. Right now i am rooting for the other girl (the daughter of his coach) i mean at least she loved him and accept his son and will not bring trouble for him. i know that he will end up marrying PSK but come on such a waist.

@Ldy Gmerm,

JY and his mother are up to some underhanded dirt. He did something illegal and put the company in crisis so he would be the one to straighten things out. This is to assure that TH would be grateful to him for fixing the problems. Hopefully whatever that was the mother threw on his desk backfired. Then again leave it up to the mother she's having PSK and HT followed to assure they are not seeing each other. Come to think of it there were some pictures of HT and his son on instagram at an amusement park. They have the same clothes on as in the preview. 

I think that just might be PSK who JS is talking too. At the end it sounds like JY's mother voice being nasty calling PSK's name. 

I saw in the preview for episode 23 HT is on the blind date wit a women and then PSK come in the restaurant and see him having his blind date . T he look on her face make me feel better i mean does she taught the way she acted toward him he was a good for nothing and won't a girl interested in him. I really start to dislike this girl!!!!!

PSK suffers from princess syndrome, which is not something new to us in drama land except that in most instances the princesses were outward richard simmons's. In this show we've been tricked into thinking PSK was a misunderstand, innocent, kind, just wants love type of character. But, now were able to see her true color's and its going to take a lot of change from her and her down on her knees begging HT for forgiveness for me to support her. I hope she gets it together soon, or she will lose every thing and everyone to JY.

There must be something good about SooKyung that makes HyunTae falls for her. For five years no women has caught his eyes and now his eyes are all on her :). It's too early for anything... And don't tell me the sister in-,law and SooKyung's brother will be together, that would be weird. 

Archived