[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 minutes ago, hell59 said:

Dear fellow Soompiers, for the ones who watched the Chinese version, did the poison episode also happen there? Are they following the Chinese version very closely? Thank you for your answer! BTW, I am loving this drama!

No it did not happen remember, this is an adaption to the chinese version, so they have to add in scenes on their own to make it intense and good. 

Spoiler

in the chinese version the reason why Hae Soo's character is kneeling in the rain is because she was being punished by the king for appealing to let 13th's woman stay with 13th when he was under house arrest for apparently "slandering the crown prince name" it was a trap set by 8th prince for 4th to fall but 13th took the blame for 4th which cause him to be in confinement for 10 years which is the reason why 4th decided to fight for the throne

4 minutes ago, Putri Dewi said:

i don't get it yet, what is 9th prince intention ?

he support wang yo ?

I believe 9th is just siding with whoever has the most power and support. He's siding with Wang Yo but when the table turn he will side with whoever can give him what he wants 

Spoiler

in the chinese version, 9th was pushing and supporting 8th to fight for the throne cause he believes 8th has the potential to be in line to fight for it so he would usually egg 8th on to do things. He also planted a spy within the palace to know what is going on

• Like 19

19 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Blood is thicker than water, he will never sacrifice YH for HS, you wait and see. And is the puppy love between 8th and HS over?? Please tell me, it is.

I do think you're right, But I wonder if the reason for protecting her would be just because she's his sister or something along the lines of protecting his whole household. If it was revealed that YH was involved in this I think the whole Hae household would be punished in some way...

• Like 15

My stream was so frustrating today, I spent most of my time refreshing the page:crazy:  
Thank you all for the live-recaps chingus. Reading what has happened in ep 10 has left me feeling melancholy and I'm positive ep 11 is going to have the same affect. 

If tomorrows episode does not change HS perception on WS killing his brothers/ruining everything, I seriously don't know what will. :expressionless:

I have a feeling that WS won't be in many scenes tomorrow, :tears: unless he recovers really fast. 

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

Actually, I'm kinda tired of the wook-haesoo love story plot. It's been tiring to watch them. No offense to wook's fans. I know that the c-version also had quite long plot about 8th and ruo xi because I already said in my previous posts that I watched BBJX 2 years ago. But, I just hope the romance between wang so and hae soo will come as soon as possible. They said that ep 11 would be the turning point of their romance. I really hope so. Hae soo, please stop loving the man that you've been loving until ep 10 and try to look at the man who willingly sacrifice himself for you so that you won't be hanged. He also stays with you in the rain and even shields you from the cold of the rain. Not that I'm complaining too much but I feel that it's already the right time for the story to make a progress on hae soo's feelings towards wang so.

I'm pretty sure WW x HS is going to sink for good within the next episode. I wouldn't be surprised if HS will be more reluctant of being in any relationship with either WW or WS after what she goes through. But at the same time, she will also be seeing who is actively by her side, through thick and thin. WW has made so many empty promises, so I would expect this will ultimately be the last straw for her. If he doesn't even show his face to her while she has been in prison, she will without a doubt feel like she has been abandoned and betrayed. And if he does find out that YH was the one who plotted to kill the CP- and say nothing or he tells her, but justice will not be served, HS will for sure be livid and utterly devastated because of how she was framed and Lady Oh taking the blame in order to spare her life, and is executed.

• Like 20

1 minute ago, soph_t said:

My stream was so frustrating today, I spent most of my time refreshing the page:crazy:  
Thank you all for the live-recaps chingus. Reading what has happened in ep 10 has left me feeling melancholy and I'm positive ep 11 is going to have the same affect. 

If tomorrows episode does not change HS perception on WS killing his brothers/ruining everything, I seriously don't know what will. :expressionless:

I have a feeling that WS won't be in many scenes tomorrow, :tears: unless he recovers really fast. 

well at first half maybe but WS is there when HS being released and in the rain scene.. WS not going to stay resting if he knew HS in the jail.. even he still recovering he will act fast to save her...

Spoiler

CtIqvSBVUAE-qx-.jpgCtH631iUIAAk2s1.jpg

• Like 22

Okey me i hope for a hug between our otp the moment when she see him fine and run and hug him hahahah pls i like that kind of scene.... not lady Oh dies amd blody HS cry all over and poor WS heart recovery just from poison see HS in this state :)

I like WS so much man of action his sweet attack HS will surrender soon hahahah

• Like 15

1 minute ago, soph_t said:

I don't think WS will be shown much either... We don't see him much in the preview and I think there's too much happening. We've got the official investigation, arresting, torturing, Wook's personal investigation, Concubine Oh's sacrifice and lastly the rain scene where WS finally appears.. With so much happening I doubt he'll be shown much. 

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think the poison is not meant to kill, but strong enough to immediately show effect, which WS held in very well. If the effect shown by CP, HS will be arrested right there and then, no investigation needed. However, due to WS intercepting the poisoned tea, the plotters have to plant poison and evidence in HS's room.

WS got healed quickly maybe because YH, who concocted the poison, immediately gave him the antidote. My question now is, will HS ever find out that she indirectly "poisoned" WS? Will she realize fully what had happened? Will she realize the extent of WS's action to save CP and herself? If so, how does she find out?

I just hope she will find out soon that wang so was poisoned just to save her and CP. Really hope she learns the truth. And finally she will regain her trust for wang so. Sadly I think the next episode will end with the rain scene :( and then I bet they will show us a preview of our OTP scenes that will torture us a whole week.

• Like 16