[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 minute ago, aypopa said:

Okey me i hope for a hug between our otp the moment when she see him fine and run and hug him hahahah pls i like that kind of scene.... not lady Oh dies amd blody HS cry all over and poor WS heart recovery just from poison see HS in this state :)

I like WS so much man of action his sweet attack HS will surrender soon hahahah

Yeah, I think HS will be busy begging for lady oh's life tomorrow that she will not think about wang so too much. Maybe after she learns that wang so is alive, then she will focus on lady oh who indeed and for sure needs help from others. Poor lady oh

• Like 18

7 minutes ago, Putri Dewi said:

over a drink, crown prince forgive wang so immediately, now wonder king taejo wants him to be a king, he is really kind hearted

This. I don't think CP gets as much love as he should on the forums. He really is a sweetheart, but not well suited to the game of thrones (intentional pun). He's too good and sweet. And eurgh YH how could you try to murder your teddy bear older brother??? :(

• Like 17

This episode shows how strong WangSo character. A real man. He is a lonely soul thats why he is becoming possesive but really loyal to his persons. <3

I wont even believe it if Haesoo is still not moved by him in tomorrow episode. His actions in this and tomorrow episode must give greater impact to her than those out of blue visions.

Such a deep and emotional epsiode. T_T

Thank God It is tuesday tomorrow. I can not imagine how to wait another week for the next episode which I believe will be very intense from the preview~

Brace our heart guys, this drama is really exhausting emotionally, in a good way!p

• Like 23

13 minutes ago, violet90 said:

also WS nim....

you said in this make up scene that you not going to kiss HS without her permission but what is this.....?

you sneaky guy.... LOL

I have a feeling this scene will take place during her recovery after everything that's going to happen in tomorrow's episode. 

By looking at this image and the setting and all I think he's actually taken her somewhere to take of her or maybe she went somewhere else and he's come to her to take of her.... 

I really want  to see how So supports Soo after tomorrows chaos

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, faeriealice said:

I'm pretty sure WW x HS is going to sink for good within the next episode. I wouldn't be surprised if HS will be more reluctant of being in any relationship with either WW or WS after what she goes through. But at the same time, she will also be seeing who is actively by her side, through thick and thin. WW has made so many empty promises, so I would expect this will ultimately be the last straw for her. If he doesn't even show his face to her while she has been in prison, she will without a doubt feel like she has been abandoned and betrayed. And if he does find out that YH was the one who plotted to kill the CP- and say nothing or he tells her, but justice will not be served, HS will for sure be livid and utterly devastated because of how she was framed and Lady Oh taking the blame in order to spare her life, and is executed.

Hopefully this scene will come faster. Sorry, not that I hate wook. I like wook as a character. He is caring, gentle, and warm. Who would dislike him if we meet such a man in real life? But this drama has made me fallen deeply in love with wang so:phew: hope wang so will make hae soo regain her happiness after being left by lady oh. It must be really traumatizing for her. Poor hae soo

• Like 12

57 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

I have a feeling it won't be Wang So who does that but it would be Wang Wook... I don't really have a specific reason for why I think so, maybe it's the preview for ep 11 where Wook is desperately trying to find the truth.

agree don't think WS will sense foul with YH at any point in time.. otherwise he would have killed her and not marry her and have 3 kids 

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, sriskaddict said:

also dont u guys think So is really too confident for a guy who was rejected by his love :blink::D!!!!man i appreciate his self confidence. btw no cuddling scene in preview. waiting impatiently for next episode.

I think it's that unique confidence that he has that makes me love his character!! Hats off to the writers who managed to create such a character. 

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

보보경심 OST] SG워너비 (SG Wannabe) - 고백합니다 (I Confess)

I like this song!!  I think all OSTs of this drama are great. From the start, I think the OSTs are really good and fit to the scenes.

by the way, anyone knows when will the AKMU song release? Have been waiting for that one...

• Like 6

Hi! First time posting here in soompi, I usually only lurking around and read your intense forum here. :lol:

And for episode 10, is it just me that feel frustated with HS? I ship HS and WS really bad and it really frustated me to saw HS and WW scenes. I mean, I know WS and HS will be together at the end, but still....I need reassuring that my ship wil sail! :D

anyway, thank you so much for this forum, it help me to go through days before another monday and new episode of Scarlet Heart Ryeo! 

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

agree don't think WS will sense foul with YH at any point in time.. otherwise he would have killed her and not marry her and have 3 kids 

He has 3 kids with her!!!

No way!! :dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved: 

I really hope that this isn't shown! It would just break me...

Even if Soo is to look back on the history of Goryoe after returning to future don't even bring it up Soo!

• Like 8