[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

27 minutes ago, deabakdrama said:

I hope to see HS takes initiate to kiss WS because she realized she did love him in very deep way. Then, WS could be surprised with her but accept and kiss back her again......GOSH.....:D

I'm so digging this scenario. I wanna see WS caught off guard by HS kiss and he'll continue what she started. Huehuehuehue :wub:

• Like 15

13 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I don't understand the anger at the writer because this is an adaptation of the C-novel and as such, the heroine in the original novel did push the 4th prince away. I never watched the original drama but I knew that when I started watching this version, something similar would happen. Sure, it breaks my heart :tears: to see Wang So being pushed away by the person who said she trusted him.

Nonetheless, I see no big developement between Wook and Hae Soo, except he said, he loved her. But there is no big change because this are only words again. Has he proved his love for her ? No, he only gave her a book. Mu also gave a present (necklace) and as such, a book could be seen as a gesture of gratitude. 

Hae Soo keeps saying that she wants to leave the palace but she never asked him if they could get married. She only asked him not to forget her. What is that supposed to mean? So he never promised her to marry her, just to have her leaved the palace.  

So people... in my opinion, Wang So needs to prove to her how much he loves her because he only talked about being his therefore Hae Soo doesn't get the real message. She doesn't realise that he loves her. His problem is that he has never been taught how to confess feelings. This is why Hae Soo can not overcome her fear with the visions. Moreover she helped him more than he did. I mean, her help had a huge impact in his life than his helps in hers so far. He couldn't stop the marriage, he could only stop the whipping.

@bebebisous33... your post are so very helpful at all times. You always make some good points that gives me a lot of clarity about the episode that have aired so far. For example WHY DID'NT HAE SOO TELL WANG WOOK SHE LOVES HIM TOO. He said it and I wa was waiting for her to say it back to him but she didn't. I feel that Hae Soo is in this predicament because she did not listen to her boss. Her boss has warned her to stay away from the Princes but she never listens to he always doing whatever she wants. Now here she goes again acting dumb . Do you know why I say that ?? Because she  she should not have because she truly doesn't understand the world she lives in now.  

Chingu's I wanted to rant on and on about my disappointment one Hae Soo but haven't been able too because of @solelylurking and @bebebisous33 said I have chosen to keep my anger at bay. Thank you chingu. :heart: I have chose to rant about the injustices that has happened in Wang So's life. This man has suffered so much throughout his life and it seems FATE is determined to make it so again. Wang So has finally gotten his confidence to face the world and be happy but it seems his own family doesn't want him to be happy because of their own greed for wealth and power. I find Wang So to be the most pitiful character in MLSHR. I can't seem to find Heart to pity WY because he still chose to follow his mom to Hell for her love and affection  but truth is She only love herself and doesn't know the real meaning of love. She is SELFISH SELFISH SELFISH. Out all of TaeJo children, Wang So has suffered the most, no one loved him, respected him, taken care of him or accepted him for himself.  His own mother tried kill him herself , scarred him for life and sent him to be killed by his adoptive clan. He is struggled and survived and became the most feared of all TaeJo's sons.  People found him disgusting and was never clothed like a prince. :tears::tears::tears::tears: Now his mommy dearest want him to assasinate CP for her so she can be "Queen Mother". Being the 4th Prince and having never been loved or shownee any kindness until Hae Soo came along . Now he is at point in his life where he will his earnest to keep that LIGHT in his life even if he has to die. I pity him because of the things he will do to keep her by his side which will be frown upon by USB viewers but truly scared that Hae Soo will never love him because of her fear.  Truthfully, I can't picture her falling for him anytime soon. While watching g this drama, I thought I saw a few glimpses of her attraction to him but now I am starting to doubt. I know Hae soo will have some kind of effect on him but not sure if it is positive or negative. Seeing her fear of him is soooo strong, I think it is a bit to strong in opinion but I will keep watching and see how it will come to be. It saddened me to see his heart broken again when he finally saw the real woman behind that mask , the evil in that woman and running to the only person he learned to trust. He had doubts she meant any of theose things she said to him and Now she is cold to him, scared of him and br along his heart all over again. That kiss was of desperation and need of having someone on his sides for once. But it's seems FATE HAS A FUNNY WAY OF MAKING WANG SO'S LIFE MISERABLE. I wonder if she truly understands what she is seeing because truthfully I don't think Hae Soo is very smart because every actions she makes whether it isn't positive or negative can even change her fate. She not only messed up but she let her mouth say things she shouldn't. JM told her WATCH WHAT YOU SAY BECAUSE IT COULD GET HER IN A LOT OF TROUBLE.   smh smh smh 

please se be gentle with me. I still haven't seen it with subtitles yet. My heart just can't take it right now. 

• Like 18

26 minutes ago, ilovekorearocks said:

Haven't watched the subbed version yet,  but done downloading them. I tried reading the comments in drama beans and they're toxic. Either they haven't watched C-drama thus the forced kiss became an issue. Or they're expecting that MLSHR will completely deviate from the adaptation of the novel. People complained about how HS blurted out sensitive information to Wang Wook instead of calming down.. Or HS saying she's scared of WS.

I hope that people will follow the same advice and calm down first before they comment :)

Good afternoon Eclipses! 

Yeah...agree with you. they are expecting HS n WS love story to be smooth sailing easy peasy fluffy duffy ...they must have forgotten that this is an adaptation from a melodramatic novel and of course as an adaptation it cannot deviate too much from what has already laid out in the novel. If you expect fluffy love story, go watch Love O2O or something like that.

I have not read the novel or watched the C version but from what i read here it is supposed to be not a very happy ending so i am much prepared for the angst that the future ep will bring. 

The way HS is acting panicky and terrified of WS is crucial to the story...she cannot be expected to accept WS with open heart after the revelation as it would be weird with the flow of the story and her personality. It is important for her to reaccess the whole situation and combined with what will WS did for her sake, she will learn to accept him, love him and help him live through a turbulance period of Goryeo. At this moment she is in a lot of confusion plus her heart is (or she think is) still with WW. She cannot fell out of love with WW and in love with WS the next second. That will make her more despicable. Something big must happen before she goes from loving WW to loving WS. It is all based on the novel so we just need to be patient for all these things happen in the future eps. 

And again i like what the others are suggesting...the vision she has - she might have mistakenly interpreted them based on her limited history knowledge. So it will be great if she will be given a chance to know the real truth so she can open up to WS and love him unconditionally.

• Like 20

23 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1123335

@solelylurking BTS with KHN + IU and more! Adorable! :blush:

OMG why are they so cute? :wub: is there one with english sub, I would like to know what they're talking and singing about LOL

just watched the new episode and I just want to say that my favorite scene was scene WS told off his mom and walked off, ugh I've been waiting for him to do that! 

• Like 8

I finally decided to delurk because I need to vent my feelings for this drama haha hi everyone! :D I've been watching since the first ep and I gotta say even though I get why HS is so scared (even though she's being a little too much), I can't help but be disappointed in her sudden change of character. She's been threaten by WS before and heck he even almost killed her in the forest, but she was still not scared of him but after having this "vision" of him killing Eun and his wife, she's suddenly so terrified. I get that Eun is one of her closest friends, but is WS not her friend too? She should've known better that even if WS do end up killing any of his brothers, there will be a reason why (I'm not condoning murder in any way btw, just in the context of this era). Didn't WW tell that to her before? That he had to kill someone when he was 11 or something (cmiiw) and it was necessary because that's how they were brought up in the palace. HS was so understanding back then... why not now? :( She didn't even try.. she only told WS not to kill anyone when he's angry. At this point idk how the drama is going to show SoSoo love line, but they better make it believable. I don't want her to look sad all the time like in the preview. My baby WS deserves to be happy :tears:

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, Gitakawaii said:

OMG why are they so cute? :wub: is there one with english sub, I would like to know what they're talking and singing about LOL

Right! The cutest! No english subs yet. Did you see KHN's face while IU was doing the weird dance at the party? So cute. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

http://dreamingsnowflake2013.tumblr.com/post/150706806569/beware-for-this-post-is-dark-and-full-of

This is about ep 10, so if you dont want any spoilers dont read this

but i am looking forward to ep 10 and the advancement of WS-HS relationship.

I think the picture where HS looks like being hold by guards will come first before the scene where she runs to So who's bleeding and collapsed to the floor. Then after is the scene where he confronts his mother. What do you guys think?

• Like 10

I watched both SBS and International versions of Ep. 8 (with english subs), and there are cuts and additions in both versions. Some are understandable, like things not shown but implied, or shortened scenes. So I guess better watch both versions to get the best of both worlds :D. Really I hope after the show air, they will release a much longer version with all the scenes they deleted. audience and length of show does not matter, they can put everything!

• Like 11

Reading the comments both from korean and international fans at netizenbuzz, i don't get why they are saying hae soo and so have no chemistry because i really sense their strong chemistry since the early episodes. and i just don't get it when people are mad with the force kiss saying that it is not romantic and disgusting, but it is clearly showing there in front of your eyes, it is not meant to be romantic at all, but it is a desperate attempt by So for he is afraid that Soo might as well leave him. I don't say it is acceptable to do that, but the amount of hate on that scene is just unbearable. if you putting yourself in wang so position, betray by all people, lack of love since child and on your  very bad day, the one that you trusts and love so much, insult you and trying to push you away, won't that force kiss option will come to an action??Human, are always driven by emotions first rather than rationality. So, for me it is a realistic scene where it would really happen in real life no matter what you would want to interpret it.

• Like 19

While the kiss was certainly not alright since its being forced upon Hae soo despite her objections... at the very least we could take solace in the fact that it was not about lust/attraction but a desperate attempt by a drowning man to cling to the last bit of hope visible  to him... seeing that So was raised as more as a beast rather than a man .... he knew no other way to stop her from shutting him out of her life.... 

This TV show has been exemplary in some of the scenes outshining all its contemporaries... this desperate  kiss scene, the scene where So goes to his mother after murdering the assassins hoping for her acceptance , the scene at the altar where So appears to Hae soo as both the innocent, happy smiling boy and the powerful , scary and ruthless King, the scene where Hae soo sees the vision of So's mad laugh before killing his brother were outstanding visually as well as contextually... the common denominator being So and Lee Jun ki... the characterization of So is so gripping and combined with Lee Jun Ki's superb acting skills, it takes it to a level unattainable by any other contemporaries... So and Lee Jun Ki have done the unimaginable for me that is they have outshined my most favorite combination of character/actor in recent times... that of Yi Bang Won/Yoo Ah In in SFD.... 

Had it been not for  criminal omitting of So/Lee Jun Ki scenes and terrible editing, this drama would have broken DOTS record in my opinion.... SBS interfered too much to spoil a good thing.... which is so disappointing considering a All Time Classic like SFD was telecasted in the same chennel.Hope they learn the lesson... but doesnt look like they willl...

• Like 24

i think the after kiss will be more heart breaking to WS.. HS actually cry and just let him do what he want.. that's when WS let her go and the look that WS give is a mix between guilt and angry about himself and her too.. in preview HS seem calm enough to ride with WS even she look sad so i guess the forced kiss don't really effect much in term of their relationship...

WS i think will take down a notch in term of possessiveness and slowly make her trust him again.. that's the only way to not scared her after what WS pulled in this eps.. forced kiss is not okay at all no matter what you justified although i must admit it really a great kiss from our OTP..

• Like 17

15 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

Pretty eclipses please tell me where i can find the engsub for episode 8-9 korean version ? Pretty please :( 

Try...

Spoiler

kiss asian dot com or drama nice dot eu or drama fire dot com ( but i think kiss asian is uploading the SBS version of the episodes i can't remember if the other two do too but i'll give them to you anyways :) Enjoy^^ 

• Like 4