[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I just can't even...

Two episodes are not enough!!! Another week we have to wait!!!

So Ji Mong is sorta in the same scenario as HS! He's probably from the future but was too young to understand what happened to him so he considers himself as a foreseer instead.. And speaking of foreseeing things...freakin HS just ruined this episode. How come all of a sudden she realizes that WS is the king that kills all his brothers and nephews, etc. It's just so sudden! 

WS has such a warm heart...and...and...and... you guys know what I mean right?! How could he be able to kill his family that he's been longing a relationship with all this time?! Even through all this time that HS's interacted with and gotten to know WS all this time can't she tell what type of person he is? Even though she's from the future... Maybe...because of HS's existence in this period, history has already gotten screwed up and the person that is going to kill all the brothers, etc is someone different *coughcough8thprinceperhaps?nottryingtodraghimdownoranything*. 

I guess in the next episode, she'll realize that he's not really someone cold hearted...  

alright...countdown begins again. ;_;

//edit:::

Also, is there a purpose to introduce some of the princes? i.e. 9th prince, 14th prince... We barely get to see any on screen time for 9th prince. 

• Like 11

HOLY CRAP gotta come online here as soon as I finished watching ep 9!!!! 

I was like OMGGGGG the entire time at the last part of ep 9, the part where So was just saying all those cheesy stuff and I'm like OMG WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW IS HE CONFESSING :w00t::wub:

And then the kiss happened and I'm like OMG HELLO CANT YOU SEE SHE DOESN'T WANNA KISS YOU????? And then Soo stopped struggling and I was like yeah just enjoy that kiss for a while cause what are the chances of kissing him again :w00t:

In ep 9 I could see that So is becoming desperate for Soo right now, he's officially super in love with her and I'm guessing in future episodes, he'll do what it takes to keep her by his side. Right now though, we all know that Soo is in love with Wook, but following the original story, something will cause her and Wook to fall apart which then will lead to her falling in love with So. 

Like I mentioned yesterday, it's understandable for her to be shock after seeing the visions of Evil So, but then now she's probably gonna try and change history and then we all know that's not gonna work cause ultimately, Evil So will still be evil and kill all his brothers. No matter what she tries to do, the outcome will still be the same. But she obviously won't realize that until later I think, since in order for her to realize that, several "bad things" has to happen. 

Okay, so now evil mom is starting to be good to So already????? HOW FAKE OMG can someone just strangle her for me, she's getting on my nerve omg. :angry:

Awww, I feel kinda bad for Eun seeing how he needs to get married to a girl that is not Soo. :( But the "warrior girl" is quite adorable, she's like so tough but she becomes all shy and gentle in front of Eun hehe. :P

I'm waiting for Soo to meet Woohee, seems like they'd be best of friends. And I think Soo needs some female friends apart from Chaeryung~ 

Can't wait for next week's episodes!!!!! 

• Like 18

you all should put yourself in HS POV before justified what she done..

at this moment her heart belong to WW.. she love him the most although WS can be consider as a friend but if anything she will protect WW first above all person.. that's why she warn WW about WS cause she want to make sure WW safe from WS... we all tbh will do the same..

people keep judging HS cause what WS been through but for me its understandable cause she not in love with WS for now also she scared what she supposed to do.. just accept WS love just because he miserable?? just accept that because he decide that HS belong to him so she should love him back..?

there is no right or wrong in love.. HS the type that will go all the way to protect the person that she love so for me what she did is normal..

you can't expect her to follow WS heart just because he have a pitiful life.. she have her own heart and its belong to her as per now WW will be the one that she care to protect even if i did't like it a bit..

if she did't do what she do warn WW about WS we tbh not going to get this drama.. everybody will just fall at their place and live by palace rule and nobody get hurt...

i understand WS heart also HS heart.. there no one to blame cause right now they both not in the same boat in term of love... 

• Like 18

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

I need someone to help me on Jimong. What I understand is, he went to the future when he was 4 or 5? Then he came back to his current life talking like an adult? Is that right? Its not that he is from future right? Actually I think that should show HS that there is a way back, but she never even asked him that. hmmm. 

Turn out I was wrong too...same with you I think JM is not thrown from the future ...but he was thrown into the future and come back to goryeo ...his true era.

He said he was facing nearly dead experience and come back to life....well if what he is saying that he saw a plane...he saw skyscrapers ....he found a telescope (now I understand how he is able to create one...because he saw one before and imitate it)...and all the things in his room are his work imitating the things he saw in future)...with JM telling HS that he's not staying in future for a day or two....MANY DAYS....maybe he was in comatose before he finally came back to his soul in goryeo. 

He learn the Goryeo story in future, memorize it very well that's why he is very useful to the King since everything he said just exactly as the King wants, because JM know it...he know what to say, when to act, and how he do it. Even I never see Prime minister or other ministers in King chambers....looks like our King Teajo never need them since he has JM the answer for his everything....and I think he want to help So to become a better So....am I nearly right?? I don't know...I need to sit and watch....

From the moment he met HS, JM doesn't look surprise..AT ALL..... is it because he already knew it?? that will be coming someone to help him in changing So fate in a better future Gwangjoo?

The one that held back So to rise was his scar, and HS come to fix that. Once it's fixed So fate will be shining and rise. That is what the second path that JM must do it successfully. When it finally rains I can help to be more suspicious seeing JM reaction.

• Like 20

I'm still replaying the hug and kiss scene (and literally raping the replay button xD)

This is so heartbreaking... She doesn't know his situation with his mother, she cannot comfort him. He doesn't know her premonition about him and goryeo's future, he cannot comfort her. Ughh and when I just want them to cry and hug each other :tears:

Please tell me how to survive until next week's episode T^T

• Like 23

Comments and criticisms on HS character is inevitable...this is a forum after all and everyone's free to post on their take on it.

For me it's not really about whom she chooses.... whether she care for WW or WS .... (why was she brought there in the first place anyway,  was it because of WW or WS? ) well heck, if I'd have my way, I'd just transport her back to the present time, and be free of all these madness that SHE DOES NOT NEED.

What I want to see in a character is someone who would not BLURT OUT PROMISES SO EASILY, THEN JUST EASILY BREAK THEM... someone who would NOT selfishly protect a person over and at THE EXPENSE OR DETRIMENT of another,  who is also a friend... It's not all about just love ...or loving someone, it is also about  conviction, accountability, of respect and integrity  and being compassionate to a fellow human being.

• Like 12

@rcalma could you kindly just leave one gif open and the rest in spoilers? its very heavy for mobile users to read the page when there are too many pix especially gifs on a page. Thanks.

spoiler tag:

type [ spoiler ] content then [ spoiler /] again. without the space in the command.

• Like 12

16 hours ago, qwenli said:

@rcalma could you kindly just leave one gif open and the rest in spoilers? its very heavy for mobile users to read the page when there are too many pix especially gifs on a page. Thanks.

spoiler tag:

type [ spoiler ] content then [ spoiler /] again. without the space in the command.

noted... tnx for remindng me.

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, violet90 said:

you all should put yourself in HS POV before justified what she done..

at this moment her heart belong to WW.. she love him the most although WS can be consider as a friend but if anything she will protect WW first above all person.. that's why she warn WW about WS cause she want to make sure WW safe from WS... we all tbh will do the same..

people keep judging HS cause what WS been through but for me its understandable cause she not in love with WS for now also she scared what she supposed to do.. just accept WS love just because he miserable?? just accept that because he decide that HS belong to him so she should love him back..?

there is no right or wrong in love.. HS the type that will go all the way to protect the person that she love so for me what she did is normal..

you can't expect her to follow WS heart just because he have a pitiful life.. she have her own heart and its belong to her as per now WW will be the one that she care to protect even if i did't like it a bit..

if she did't do what she do warn WW about WS we tbh not going to get this drama.. everybody will just fall at their place and live by palace rule and nobody get hurt...

i understand WS heart also HS heart.. there no one to blame cause right now they both not in the same boat in term of love... 

yes, yes I agree with you. HS is mega stress now. She cant tell anybody about her time travels. She is no longer with chae ryung, she has no friends with her. and she dun get to see wook very often, the guy whom she trusts.

I wonder how she cope with all the inconveniences of the ancient lives - sanitary issues and all. Doesnt she get stomachaches from sanitary and hygiene issues? lol.

guess we are too carried away by SO.

But hey, she shouldnt have been so nice to him and give him wrong ideas too! That scar caressing was the one thing that got straight into his heart and there is no way back!:)

• Like 16

my guess is that she will not change history:  Gwangjong will be the king he is already in history ... and describe in Wikipedia :)))

My opinion is that she is part of his destiny, as it really is; is not like there was a life of WS without her, and one with her into; she was always part of his story, that story that latter became history, and she will learn at high school;

In my imagination, there is only one WS in this universe, he has a fated lover and this is the soul of a girl from future, who enter in the body of a girl from his time; (of course this drama is a fantasy, so it doesnt mean to be logical :) ) ; is his destiny to be king, not because of her, but because of "Heaven's will"; she is the only lover of his only one life, making him a better person than he is, but not as he was in another life or another universe ; she is of course changing him in the same way everyone of us change the person we love and love us, and in the same way as us she cannot change what is already someone's destiny; I think she will do a great deal for him, but unlike what she thinks she wont change what he has to become or already is - a ruthless king ; even if he will not kill his brothers he still is known today for being cruel, bloody, and killing his rivals. 

I liked what JM told: The moment humans realize heaven's will that is called fate. Did it change or was it always meant to be ? I believe WS fate was to a king and to meet her - so did she changed it or it always was already there? will she change him or is she knowing already a version of him changed by her ? ... 

I know now HS is in her "I can, want, should change history" mode, but this is an illusion; she is part of that history she already knew, even her acts will put fate in motion, and probably when she will come to future will find in some museum something that was her, maybe the mask recipient.  So she is already part of the history she knows in 21 century ... 

• Like 14