[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, briseis said:

Well, all we can do is speculate until all is revealed. It's to the drama's credit how well it's written when despite it being a novel adaptation (plus there is the famous cdrama) that each move is unpredictable; and each step truly startling.

But you know, laralola, one of my awesome followers on Tumblr, made the connection I completely missed. 

Eun is PIERCED BY ARROWS

AND ARROWS ARE YO'S WEAPON OF CHOICE - SO IN THE END MAYBE WANG SO IS REALLY GIVING EUN MERCIFUL DEATH

What if Yo killed Soon Duk then shoot Eun, and set So to be framed for murder. So comes too late, while Eun is heartbroken because of his wife's death plus he is extremely wounded by these arrows so he begs WS to end his life so he can join his wife in the afterlife :(

• Like 11

32 minutes ago, violet90 said:

but i also want to said that i love how the writer stay true to the novel..

HS love with WW is pure magical and innocent.. its the same in the novel the love that make us have butterfly in stomach and goes so sweet between them.. there is no raw emotion that both HS and WW show between them.. maybe WW will start to realize that later on but trust me its too late..

but HS love with WS is pure deep and raw emotion.. its the kind that make you breathless around each other.. and yes their love going to be a dark twisted full with hurt and tears kind of love..  this show the maturity of HS in term of loving someone.. WS will be someone that she loved to her death.. between them its not just love but hate the angst in their relationship is too much in the future..

this is the reason why the story between 4th and Ruoxi so famous.. their love is such a beautiful but a tragic one.. the one that people cry and remember watching or reading the drama..

WS and HS love is the essence of this drama.. whether its going to end well or tragic i don't know but i think their love story will make us swoon and cry for them...

so i'm preparing my heart for all the angst that will come...  

I agree with what you say...The love story of Rouxi & 4th Prince is so famous...Because they love story has two sides: the happy one & the sad one/ the beautiful one & the ugly one...

It's the first time that i see a korean drama with a story like that...That's why i think it's a shame that many koreans have preference for a tipical story like Moonlight than MoonLovers...

And that is why I think when the drama ends many people will regret not seeing (especially Korean) because the story of Ruoxi & 4thPrince is one of a kind ...

• Like 16

13 minutes ago, zerovk9x said:

Me too. I'm praying for this scene to be aired in one of the upcoming episodes. Editors pls pls don't let me down by cutting it out of both international and SBS versions! This beautiful romantic moment of HS-WS is what I've been eagerly looking forward to (I even set it as my profile photo on this forum), so I would feel a sense of betrayal if they decided to remove it. Our So-Soo couple need a cute, bright moment like this before things get harder for them later on. I truly hope that my humble wish would be granted.

By the way, I like your theory about HS-WS dating at the festival ^^ Yes they're destined for each other so there's no doubt that one person will be able to recognize the other (based on IU's expression in the leaked photo I guess it's WS who approaches HS and surprises her with the mask kiss :D )

The mask scene was posted by IU 4 months ago. It's not only a photo for the cover…they actually filmed it. 

Almost the same day or a day after (If I remember correctly) LJG posted this:

• Like 22

If they cut too much scene, i might end up purchased the dvd version of this drama just in case i might need some salvation of this tragic story :sweatingbullets:

19 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Someone has mentioned earlier on in this thread that this blog only translate the negative comments on nate.

You should see some of the earlier post from naver, they were all positive.:)

Avoid netbuzz, i was used to be one of the member there but decided to leave it because i couldnt bear the hate there 

• Like 18

9 hours ago, sarasona said:

Haha. after "the time between wolf and dog" I dont think lee jun ki showed his skill in kissing or director didnt do justice. But hope he gets to show his kissing skill here well and good ;)

I hope to see HS takes initiate to kiss WS because she realized she did love him in very deep way. Then, WS could be surprised with her but accept and kiss back her again......GOSH.....:D

• Like 24

that evil queen is truly evil to her core of her dark twisted rooten heart.. damn what type of mother she is...?

so WS knew about the plan to poison the CP and he willing to stop that.. so the queen said the tea lady who will brought the poison will die and she choose HS cause she knew WS loved that girl.. i think even if HS did't bring the tea WS will stop the plan but because of HS he force to take the poison in order to protect HS and save CP...

in the evil queen mind ...its like if i can't kill him might as well make him suffer to death...

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, violet90 said:

ME!! ME!!!

i want to spazz about the kiss but maybe people focused on why they kiss more... LOL

did you see how manly WS is when he cup her face and kiss her for the second time??? damn that guy is hot!!!!

me too, I repeat the kissing scenes mani times already, I like the longer version better :) LJG is sooooo sexy :) 

• Like 16

Haven't watched the subbed version yet,  but done downloading them. I tried reading the comments in drama beans and they're toxic. Either they haven't watched C-drama thus the forced kiss became an issue. Or they're expecting that MLSHR will completely deviate from the adaptation of the novel. People complained about how HS blurted out sensitive information to Wang Wook instead of calming down.. Or HS saying she's scared of WS.

I hope that people will follow the same advice and calm down first before they comment :)

Good afternoon Eclipses! 

• Like 17

16 minutes ago, qwenli said:

I LOVE THE KISS.

And i mean the long version.

Anybody joining me? :w00t: 

let me join you! I'm still loving this even with all the pain and disappointments. It feels like we're also in the relationship of SoSoo. We need to stay strong. :D

This actually feels like what can happen in real time goryeo. It's not always about sweetness and happiness. It's also about brokenhearts. Next time, hoping for the healing and trusting scenes... I keep my faith <3

• Like 16

2 hours ago, tamciakpo said:

I hope they wont completely exclude this beautiful scene. Let it be : WS ask her to give him the answer and HS said if they are fated, they will meet at the festival and will recognize each other if they are fated.

Thats a great way into the scene! After reading your post I thought about how the ending could be a parallel to that: Hae Soo has returned to the 21st century as Ha Jin now, and meets the modern Wang So. Their souls are in different bodies but they recognize each other... Because they were "fated" to be together OMO my wishful thinking! I have a feeling this won't happen though. I just hope the writers give a good ending...

• Like 14

8 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Yes, So did impose himself on her but he did it, it seems to me, to calm her down. To him her sudden fear of him must have appeared so irrational (and so out of left field) and he couldn't allay her fears so he did the only thing he could to think of to reassure her that he really is sincere about being with her. It's pretty telling that he breaks the kiss the moment she stops resisting him.

I gotta say the look of desperation and anguish in LJG's eyes was utterly heartbreaking. So is so in love with Su and the poor guy can't catch a break for more than two seconds.

I've been trying to find words to express my take on the kiss too. And thank you! you've just put it exactly what I feel! I actually love the kiss and had rewatched it for the n-th time. Very well acted and shot. The little yelp from HS when she tried to pull away, the heavy breathing from WS as he pulled her back n cupped her face to kiss her again. 

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

Hi everyone for those who have questions about the international version x SBS versions + other information you may need to know, please check our FAQs section located at the bottom of our first page :D (links about the differences are also included there)

This tumblr blogger  basically sums up my view about the 'kiss'

:bawling:

*makes the ugly Kim Kardashian crying face*

• Like 4

i think we have some sort of 24hrs "operations" here, eclipses..one of the pros of an international forum.some people are awake keeping the discussions going on while some are asleep.well there may be some who dont seem to sleep..

i finish up a page, but then 1 or sometimes 2 pages add up.i'll catch up at some point before Monday.

just after reading some pages, it may seem there's a confusion about how many versions are floating around. As of latest, there's 2 versions SBS (you'll notice the SBS logo on the upper right of the screen when you watch it) and an INTERNATIONAL version (shown on One Asia,Yuoku,DF; no SBS logo).

I still have to re check my summary of differences for Ep 8 & 9 before posting a summary of all differences per episode.

EDIT: @LyraYoo mentioned in her post about 3-4 posts from this post that the FAQs of differences are in the first page of our forum. apologies, I haven't reached this page  backreading before posting this 

THANK YOU AGAIN TO OUR MEMBERS WHO WORKED ON SUBBING THE SBS VERSION AND SENDING IT TO US

and keeping posting guys, we'll catch up at some point.

• Like 24

1 hour ago, hallyus said:

By the way, what song did they play at the ending of ep 9 last night? Is that a new OST?

yups..definitely the new song..and when HS feel scared at her room (who sing the ost?so sweet..not released yet right?) at SBS version

@shinaabby I edit my post..forgot to point the SBS..aarrggghh..Monday please come sooner!!

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, junee22 said:

yups..definitely the new song..and when HS feel scared at her room (who sing the ost?so sweet..not released yet right?)

I really loved the OSTs for ep 9 too. But Im not sure whether you mean the sbs edit or the international edit. Both had different songs played during that scene, I realized.

Edited by shinaabby
  • Like 2