[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

18 minutes ago, briseis said:

Original Soundtrack Survey, What is your top three most fave among the list.  

1. Jung Seung Hwan - Wind

2. Epik High Feat Lee Hi - Can You Hear My Heart  

3. Im Sun Hae - Will Be Back

Runner-up: Davichi - Forgetting You

1. Taeyeon - All with you

2. IOI - I love  you, I remember you. 

3. Sunhae Im - Will be back

Runner-ups: Davichi - Forgetting you, Lee Hi - My love, Jung Seung Hwan - Wind

• Like 7

@zi4r Wow, you are pouring out your frustration over HS 's plain idiotic from episode 14-16. I love your comprehensive explanatory about this drama because you have putting all my thoughts in writing which I couldn't do it. :D I can understand you because I have the same thoughts as you. But when I think deeper, or I put myself at HS's position I could do the same things. HS has seen the vision that WE would being killed by WS, she was scare. So, the only way is to ensure WE s safety is to separate both princes meeting with each other. 

But, I think she do trust WS. If not, she wouldn't tell WS the condition of King Taejo while she is looking for CP.  HS did tell WS that its took her quite sometime to fully believe in him. Of course, I also don't happy because she doesn't stand firm to what she supposed to be. 

However, I did not agree with you saying that HS might sense that "she will be sent back to future the next day"..Being transported to Goryeo is already unacceptable fact to her, and for so many years she still lives in Goryeo. I don't think " she has a feeling that her time is running out". She did her best, to be a judge and do not to let anyone of the princes get hurt. No hard feelings, just for discussion.....

• Like 16

29 minutes ago, briseis said:

Original Soundtrack Survey, What is your top three most fave among the list.  

I enjoy all the osts and even put them on my youtube mix so i can replay them anytime..

My top three would be :

1. Lee Hi's my love

2. Jeung seung hwan's wind

3. SG wannabe's I confess

My addiction to the osts go as far as singing them on Smule (karaoke apps) with my awful korean pronounciation, recording them and listening again to my horrible singing of those favorite tunes. LOL

• Like 10

Hello guys, I'm making a new quiz :blush:

This time it's "Which Scarlet Heart Ryeo female character are you?" and has 7 characters as result :D (Well, 6 actually...but...... (?) Find out yourself ^^)

Which Scarlet Heart Female Characters are You?

and here's the previous quiz I made if you haven't try :D

Which Scarlet Heart Ryeo prince is your Soulmate?

Hope you like it  Enjoy! :heart:

• Like 20

20 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Original Soundtrack Survey, What is your top three most fave among the list?

I love all of the OSTs, I've downloaded everything on spotify :blush:. Here's my top 3:

1 - Epik high ft Lee Hi - Can You Hear My Heart 

2 - EXO - For You

3 - AKMU - Be With You

• Like 6

I know I am not suppose to make reference to other drama, but I found this photo from another drama with King Yoo in itm poking someone's nose. So funny. Lee So Hyuk had worked together with LJG before so not really considered irrelevant to this thread, right?

Spoiler

vampidol3-00018a.jpg

• Like 4

Found today that IU and Baekhyun interacted before Moon Lovers. Short interaction, was in 2014 when Yoon Hyung Sang was promoting WHEN WOULD IT BE with IU.

c43be50e24.png

VIDEO:

The girl next to her I think is Lee Yoo Bi (LJG's co star in Scholar Who Walks the Night). I read she was MC in Inkigajo. 

Spoiler

Hahaha poor IU. She was so embarrassed. :lol: 

At the beginning the MCs are singing IU's "Good Day".  

Inkigayo / PERFORMANCE OF WHEN WOULD IT BE (VIDEO):

Spoiler

"When would it be" is a song of Yoon Hyun Sang (his debut song and if I am not mistaken he composed it). He and IU were (or are) from the same company.

FULL LYRICS:

Spoiler

Until the words “I long for you” “I miss you” “Take care” loses its color
As if the long-time memories are like a Polaroid picture
You remain in a corner of my heart

Until I start to long for the words “I’m sorry” “I was wrong” “Forgive me”
I always think of the times I spent with you, always regretting and longing for them
When I run into you sometimes, my breath stops

When we can be able to exchange warm greetings
With a smile, as we ask about each other?
When? When? When can we?

When I pace back and forth on the street we used to walk together
Our little memories seem like they’re saying hello to me
My cries rise to the edge of my neck, my breath stops

When we can be able to exchange warm greetings
With a smile, as we ask about each other?
When? When? When can we?

I’m just lonely right now, and we used to be happy
When will I be able to stand in front of you, smiling as if nothing’s wrong?
When can we be able to say hello, as we lock eyes, with smiles?
If we can do that, I want to wait even if it’s like this

http://www.hotsexybeauty.club/2014/10/yoon-hyun-sang-feat-iu-when-would-it-be.html

I can relate the lyrics to SoSoo couple. More to WangSo after HaeSoo's death and he knowing she is from the future, a future where his soul can possibly be together again with her and be finally happy.    

I’m just lonely right now, and we used to be happy
When will I be able to stand in front of you, smiling as if nothing’s wrong?
When can we be able to say hello, as we lock eyes, with smiles?
If we can do that, I want to wait even if it’s like this

• Like 13

This thread IS slowing down. 
But tomorrow or once there is new spoiler / new clips, it will definitely pick up speed! We have 2 weeks left, folks! B)
I wonder why there is less spoiler this weekend ya, usually compare to previous weekends, we should have several spoilers already, and on Monday morning at least 1 new clip of upcoming episode. Is it because Moonlight ended already so there's no need for aggressive promotion for rating battle? :huh:

Come to think of it, the thread gets quiet because we are in the final stage of Grief: ACCEPTANCE
We have said what we have to say about almost anything. We know what lies ahead, we brace ourselves for the heartbreak and start to think of something that can 'cure' us and help us move on. I know I need to. :blink:

• Like 20

34 minutes ago, violet90 said:

this is my last post about WHY HAESOO behave like that toward WS through all this time and this one is from TongHua POV who i happen to read discussing why many people dislike RX character as female lead... cr to KOALAPLAYGROUND...

with respect to many people disliking Haesoo character as a female lead cause So is the one who love her passionately and without a doubt also she the one who keep waffling and creating reason not to be together.. the trust she have is a little compared to So because she been hurt again and again plus all the KG thing that she know.. we seriously can't blame her not to know about history that much and she just a human to begin with.. people keep forgetting just because she lived in Goryeo for many years deep down she still the modern girl Ha Jin .. and we all know modern girl are practical , realistic and not the type to love also not to lose in a grand gesture (e.g So sacrifices and all).. in a way she is selfish and she want to survive living not dying...

all of her fear are very modern sensibilities which is totally different in that era.. people in Goryeo is all out i mean WW getting darker and evil because of love So keep sacrificing his life out of love.. Yo became so evil is out of his mom doing and YH want to be a queen to revenge , WH became a spy to revenge but HS fear is just her dying and So became KG.. her modern sense can't grab the thing that people do in order to achieve something in that era cause we all can't accept that.. her reluctant till the end to accept So is just because one thing... she afraid letting her heart to be owned by someone who she think in the end will kill her heart...

people ask why Soo still can't accept when So do his king duty although she been living in palace?? because she loves him... So is someone that she loved and he will unintentionally hurt her when he do his duty but still it will hurt her deeper than other people e.g Yo caused the person who hurt her is not So but KG.. she will slowly accept her fate and want to go against it.. RX i believe did't want her last breath in palace cause that place causing her hurting so much... Soo also will escape the place that make her suffer and want to die peacefully....

in the end Soo will loved So as much as So ever loved her.. Soo will loved So with her entire heart and soul and she already give him the most precious thing as a women can gives.... but you have to remember Soo also can't stop caring and loving other people too such as WJ , WW , BA , WH and CR.. no matter what this people did to her she love and care for them until the end.. like WJ said when she hid him that she will do the same if other people in that room because its just who Soo is..

Soo just loved too much for her heart to handle... and in the end it will break her...

people are so quick to jump on hate bandwagon that people forgot that unlike So who does't have anybody except Soo that he willing to give up his life for her she have a lot of love from other people that her only fear is dying.. Soo might be the realistic female lead that make us hate her but what she do is to survive and that what we all going to do if we on her shoes... 

even Tong Hua know that RX will be a very controversies character to begin with cause she not the one who put love first.. she put her life at first.... and people don't get it because we all being served with love before anything else in drama... 

when i watch BBJX i keep defending RX too and in here i'm defending Soo too.. lol

at the end everybody entitled to each own opinion and i really hope we will see a happy ending in 20th century cause Goryeo is not the place where SoHae will have their happy ending... 

they BOTH deserve a happy ending after what they been through....

i'm just leaving this pic well just because i loved this one... kekekeke

:heart:

@violet90 i agree with you. If we are in her position, we might do the same things Iike. Just bear in mind that HS comes from 21st century, her thinking can not deviate too much from what she is, even though she lives and stays in Goryeo. I should say the writer nim has successfully created wrath feeling to viewers. Hehehe.....

• Like 13

I admire these great analyzes and I enjoy reading them and thinking through them. Thank you very much. :heart:Still, I see some controversies in my thoughts. When Wang So Yeon Hwa marries and the story of Taejo and Lady Oh repeats, Yeon Hwa will probably direct the lack of love against her child. Just as Queen Yoo did it against Wang So too. Why is Hae Soo Wang So not that she is out of the future? At least Ji Mong would have to foresee the disaster in parts (He also saw the short life of Prince Moo). Why is it calculated Wang Jung who brings Hae Soo out of the palace. It could also be Wang Sos confidant Baek Ah. Because he trusted him (Woo He's betrayal now times except.)

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

This thread IS slowing down. 
But tomorrow or once there is new spoiler / new clips, it will definitely pick up speed! We have 2 weeks left, folks! B)
I wonder why there is less spoiler this weekend ya, usually compare to previous weekends, we should have several spoilers already, and on Monday morning at least 1 new clip of upcoming episode. Is it because Moonlight ended already so there's no need for aggressive promotion for rating battle? :huh:

Come to think of it, the thread gets quiet because we are in the final stage of Grief: ACCEPTANCE
We have said what we have to say about almost anything. We know what lies ahead, we brace ourselves for the heartbreak and start to think of something that can 'cure' us and help us move on. I know I need to. :blink:

I think we all felt upset when knowing that LGK ' s oppa upset and disappointment over the low ratings...that's way this thread is slowing down ....Please brace ourselves, don't be affected by the ratings, This is good drama I ever seen. Let's us enjoy the coming final four episode. And I pray that the writer nim will give mercy to HS, don't waver her trust to WS again, no play games about trust....

• Like 14